Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,299 members, 7,819,012 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2585) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3556694 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2582) (2583) (2584) (2585) (2586) (2587) (2588) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by toby345(m): 8:07am On Dec 26, 2021
Brymo4all:
cool
My oga anything for your boy cry cry
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mideriks04(f): 8:40am On Dec 26, 2021
[quote author=mazizitonene post=108817291]
my brother, wish i have the time mahn, but i no even dey get time to outbound. All info you need is on this thread, also visit namepros sales thread, be following both religiously and be open minded, learn and find what works for you.
ok sir

I'm a girl

No problem, thank you
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Vikkoh(m): 9:21am On Dec 26, 2021
DonX001:

If you have to pick only one name out of the two due to money constraints like you said, then go with the second one. It's clearly the better name if your stats are accurate.

Thank you for your suggestion.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Atlas1999(m): 10:24am On Dec 26, 2021
Hello Good morning
Pls Does anyone knows how to get leads for EMD’s name??
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 11:09am On Dec 26, 2021
Atlas1999:
Hello Good morning
Seriously? undecided
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by dannyoz(m): 11:43am On Dec 26, 2021
Hi bosses in the room
How can i push this sale, how do i convince the nigga more

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by soliufiljannah(m): 1:45pm On Dec 26, 2021
dannyoz:
Hi bosses in the room
How can i push this sale, how do i convince the nigga more
No problem name,
How much would you consider a fair price to acquire this domain?
Or will $200 work for you?
I await your response

Modify to ur taste

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ralphjoe(m): 2:00pm On Dec 26, 2021
I will love to introduce you to a Forex trading company that came up with a Robot with 97% trading accuracy where it will be automatically trading for you with your USDT everyday and it will make upto 45% profit on your trading capital monthly, No dip, you don't need a signal, it returns profits for you everyday that you can withdraw every Saturday.
If you are interested,
Message me on my WhatsApp number
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Brymo4all(m): 2:11pm On Dec 26, 2021
Trap Lanje grin
toby345:

My oga anything for your boy cry cry
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fergusen: 2:12pm On Dec 26, 2021
Atlas1999:
Hello Good morning
1. ProductHunt
2. Crunchbase

Input keywords in the search box of those two sites and see what brands show up in the search results.
Check the services they provide. If any is related to the domain you hold, that's a possible enduser there.

36 Likes 22 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by dannyoz(m): 2:42pm On Dec 26, 2021
soliufiljannah:

No problem name,
How much would you consider a fair price to acquire this domain?
Or will $200 work for you?
I await your response

Modify to ur taste

Thanks boss

I'll try this
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by erjo: 4:42pm On Dec 26, 2021
GREETINGS AND HAPPY SALES TO YOU ALL!

LET'S HELP YOU SCRAPE GEOs and NON-GEOs EMAIL LEADS AT AFFORDABLE PRICE.

ALL COUNTRIES INCLUDED!

1. GOOGLE MAPS, DECISION MAKERS/CEO EMAILS - 400 leads at minimum for 1000 per domain name (note that some domains don't have upto 400 leads)..... - 2500 FOR 3 DOMAIN NAMES...

2. YELLOW PAGE SCRAPER/DECISION MAKERS.....3 DOMAIN NAMES FOR 1K - ALL EMAILS ASSOCIATED WITH YOUR DOMAIN NAMES...

ALL EMAILS WILL BE VERIFIED.

WE ALSO HELP OUTBOUND FOR YOUR DOMAIN NAMES FOR 1K PER DOMAIN WITH MAXIMUM OF 400 LEADS - #500 FOR FOLLOW UP.

REACH ME WITH THE WHATSAPP LINK OR EMAIL ON MY SIGNATURE.

MORE SALES TO YOU AS WE WORK TOGETHER

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by toby345(m): 5:52pm On Dec 26, 2021
Brymo4all:
Trap Lanje grin
Lil Durk omo werey

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Atlas1999(m): 8:45pm On Dec 26, 2021
fergusen:

1. ProductHunt
2. Crunchbase

Input keywords in the search box of those two sites and see what brands show up in the search results.
Check the services they provide. If any is related to the domain you hold, that's a possible enduser there.

Thanks Boss
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by justmykel(m): 10:41pm On Dec 26, 2021
Floyd45:

For real? Nice one. Na you dey always buy any domain wey I keep for watchlist.
No mind that boss, na so he dey thief thief my watchlist grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by justmykel(m): 10:51pm On Dec 26, 2021
Ralphjoe:
I will love to introduce you to a Forex trading company that came up with a Robot with 97% trading accuracy where it will be automatically trading for you with your USDT everyday and it will make upto 45% profit on your trading capital monthly, No dip, you don't need a signal, it returns profits for you everyday that you can withdraw every Saturday.
If you are interested,
Message me on my WhatsApp number
We have closed for the year and won't be checking our emails till 10th of January, 2022. Happy holidays grin grin

14 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 10:34am On Dec 27, 2021
So all the domains I watch listed were back ordered, una no suppose dey holidays now? angry
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 11:43am On Dec 27, 2021
HIScraziness:
So all the domains I watch listed were back ordered, una no suppose dey holidays now? angry
You too try dey backorder na. Na just $24. You are a big man now. grin

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by CindyRealtor: 11:53am On Dec 27, 2021
Good morning guys. I just bought my first domain and listed it on sedo. How do I get the link to the domain sales page for promotion?

Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 11:58am On Dec 27, 2021
CindyRealtor:
Good morning guys. I just bought my first domain and listed it on sedo. How do I get the link to the domain sales page for promotion?

Thanks
Where did you buy it? Did you change the Nameservers to Sedo? Where else did you list?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by richkal(m): 12:53pm On Dec 27, 2021
erjo:
GREETINGS AND HAPPY SALES TO YOU ALL!

LET'S HELP YOU SCRAPE GEOs and NON-GEOs EMAIL LEADS AT AFFORDABLE PRICE.

TOGETHER

Man I dropped you an email. Waiting for your response.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by erjo: 1:20pm On Dec 27, 2021
richkal:

Man I dropped you an email. Waiting for your response.

Replied already
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 3:29pm On Dec 27, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
You too try dey backorder na. Na just $24. You are a big man now. grin

Shey drop catch charges $59? And sav no dey ever catch my domains lol embarassed
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 3:54pm On Dec 27, 2021
HIScraziness:

Shey drop catch charges $59? And sav no dey ever catch my domains lol embarassed
You can stop adding to your wishlist to see if it is monitored. Lol.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by yemight2776(m): 4:09pm On Dec 27, 2021
If you need Dynadot checkout, contact me through my signature. I will do it 450 per dollar compare to what banks deduct $480 above and the names will be push to your Dynadot account.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 4:12pm On Dec 27, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
You can stop adding to your wishlist to see if it is monitored. Lol.

Shey? What back order services would you recommend?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 4:18pm On Dec 27, 2021
HIScraziness:

Shey? What back order services would you recommend?
Yeah. DropCatch is boss in the field. Others just get crumbs. Use DropCatch but Dynadot is my go-to. And I think the very very good names always go to auction because you are not the only one backordering. That's the logic of using Dynadot $24.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by anngrant: 4:48pm On Dec 27, 2021
Here are the proven ways to make money online:
1. Content Creation
2. Application advancement
3. Subsidiary showcasing
4. Sell your own merchandise
5. YouTube recordings
6. Sell on Amazon
7. Online Courses

If you need some urgent money, you can always use this site Norskrefinansiering.no
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 4:51pm On Dec 27, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
Yeah. DropCatch is boss in the field. Others just get crumbs. Use DropCatch but Dynadot is my go-to. And I think the very very good names always go to auction because you are not the only one backordering. That's the logic of using Dynadot $24.

Hmm. Let me try Dynadot. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Oluwasanya1: 7:13pm On Dec 27, 2021
Thanks boss
James39:

Use Facebook:miamiFitnessCenter// king to get their email Or LinkedIn:domain name// king

Screenshot attached for your domain end-user.

Ciao

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by SKhanmi: 7:40pm On Dec 27, 2021
snillocer:

Humm.. Nice one, boss. But I don't really get the last paragraph?

Just saying to know how to adapt to situations. Selling, marketing & negotiation tactics should be constantly learnt by all.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2582) (2583) (2584) (2585) (2586) (2587) (2588) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: rm94(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.