Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2588) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3559227 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2585) (2586) (2587) (2588) (2589) (2590) (2591) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by cdor777: 10:00am On Dec 29, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
If you have delivery issues then do mail warming.

I did actually, but I usually get higher delivery/response rate while using Gmail

So, I just stick to using Gmail
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:09am On Dec 29, 2021
cdor777:

I did actually, but I usually get higher delivery/response rate while using Gmail

So, I just stick to using Gmail
You did for how long? Long term deliverability to inbox adds to the domain reputation and that's what mail warm up tries to achieve.

Instead of rushing the mail warmup or rushing to increase the numbers, do it for at least two months and when you are done, don't start sending 400 mails immediately.

Send 100 or 200 for a start and also monitor where they land using gmass dot co.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by cdor777: 10:22am On Dec 29, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
You did for how long? Long term deliverability to inbox adds to the domain reputation and that's what mail warm up tries to achieve.

Instead of rushing the mail warmup or rushing to increase the numbers, do it for at least two months and when you are done, don't start sending 400 mails immediately.

Send 100 or 200 for a start and also monitor where they land using gmass dot co.

Lol

I did it for over a year and the result with Gmail was obviously better.

It is easier to improve deliverability on a Normal Gmail address than a custom one which involves setting up complex stuffs like DKIM, SPF and DMARC.

Also, I don't send more than 50 email per account.

So, I am stating what works not theory

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:24am On Dec 29, 2021
cdor777:

Lol

I did it for over a year and the result with Gmail was obviously better.

It is easier to improve deliverability on a Normal Gmail address than a custom one which involves setting up complex stuffs DKIM, SPF and DMARC.

Also, I don't send more than 50 email per account.

So, I am stating what works not theory
Did you use a domain or you signed up for a professional service?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Atlas1999(m): 11:03am On Dec 29, 2021
Rankett:
Alhamdulillah
Been a while since I dropped sales report here.

November sales:

Dentist//Ladner $150
Thornhill//Dentists $195
Brooklyn//Remodeler $100
Boston//Refrigeration $100
Dentist//Etobicoke $150

All in king

Portfolio size : 96
Looking to delve into EMDS

Also looking for someone to Pair with me to purchase Let's//Extract Pro (The extractor and the verifier combined)

More sales to us all.

Am interested in Purchasing..
But the Pro package is expensive na ��
Planning on purchasing the basic with some og my friends

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 12:05pm On Dec 29, 2021
Bonsujk:

Welcome to the new world grin
Thank you
A new world filled with smart people

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by golamike: 1:08pm On Dec 29, 2021
cdor777:

Solid point you've noted here.

Although, I am currently using a Custom mail, I don't send email with it anymore due to delivery issues.

I send with my Gmail account and attach the custom email address to my signature to build credibility, and this has been working well for me so far.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 1:13pm On Dec 29, 2021
cdor777:

Although, I am currently using a Custom mail, I don't send email with it anymore due to delivery issues.

I send with my Gmail account and attach the custom email address to my signature to build credibility, and this has been working well for me so far.

Will do this too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mrsoftwork(m): 1:43pm On Dec 29, 2021
Boss, where can I backorder for $24?

Sapiosexuality:
You too try dey backorder na. Na just $24. You are a big man now. grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ciousca(m): 1:50pm On Dec 29, 2021
iykepromotions:
bro this is a brand new domain, never registered before. That was my first domain and that's why I analysed how the sale went through. I have since shifted more attention to expired domains which has been more profitable and faster to sell due to the previous statistics and popularity.

Enjoying the conversation so far, would dona little more research on flipping domain names.

But how long in your experience does it take to get a buyer? Is this more of just a side gig thing?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 1:55pm On Dec 29, 2021
Mrsoftwork:
Boss, where can I backorder for $24?

Dynadot

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mrsoftwork(m): 2:05pm On Dec 29, 2021
Many thanks

Sapiosexuality:
Dynadot

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 3:48pm On Dec 29, 2021
cdor777:

What happens when someone sends an email to that custom mail, is it connected to your gmail? How do you receive it?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Richsteemit: 4:02pm On Dec 29, 2021
I need someone to outbound for me because of work. We are going to share it 50/50

Mobilecobra.king
Washingtonlimorental.king
Collegestationaccountingfirm. King

We share the profit 50/50 if it sell. 100 percent trusted
Send me an email if you are interested...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by cdor777: 4:35pm On Dec 29, 2021
HIScraziness:

What happens when someone sends an email to that custom mail, is it connected to your gmail? How do you receive it?

I enabled the Catch all feature.

So when an email is sent to the custom mail, it will redirect it to the Gmail address I put in the settings

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 4:50pm On Dec 29, 2021
cdor777:

I enabled the Catch all feature.

So when an email is sent to the custom mail, it will redirect it to the Gmail address I put in the settings

Sent u a PM abeg
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kurt09(m): 4:50pm On Dec 29, 2021
Richsteemit:
I need someone to outbound for me because of work. We are going to share it 50/50

Mobilecobra.king
Washingtonlimorental.king
Collegestationaccountingfirm. King

We share the profit 50/50 if it sell. 100 percent trusted
Send me an email if you are interested...
UNSUBSCRIBE!

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by DipoAy(m): 5:09pm On Dec 29, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
Workspace is even expensive. He can simply buy a domain name and do mail forwarding with it and problem solved. I used Workspace when I started and was spending about $19 per month. With a domain name it's just 9 dollars per year. Huge difference.

I’m currently researching about this. This method you mentioned here, could you please shed more light, I’d be grateful. I saw a method where they mentioned using zoho mail. Do you know about that?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Rankett: 5:10pm On Dec 29, 2021
Atlas1999:

Am interested in Purchasing..
But the Pro package is expensive na ��
Planning on purchasing the basic with some og my friends

Planning on getting it to verify emails so as to reduce bounce back rate. Or do you have a recommended free bulk email verifier?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 5:13pm On Dec 29, 2021
DipoAy:

I’m currently researching about this. This method you mentioned here, could you please shed more light, I’d be grateful. I saw a method where they mentioned using zoho mail. Do you know about that?
I shared a link some days back. It's on the link. It's a link to a page on this same thread. You simply have to use a domain name and normal google emails to create customised mails.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by DipoAy(m): 6:00pm On Dec 29, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
Yeah that's part of it but I'm also talking about using a domain to create professional mail addresses.

Visit here
https://www.nairaland.com/3430037/what-make-money-online/2339#102163764

Found it
Thank you Chief

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ParagosPride: 6:04pm On Dec 29, 2021
Register your company, association, business name, trademark, copyright and patent today and protect your brand. With a registered and protected business you will never miss a business opportunity again and you have the opportunity to apply for loan, get a business bank account and better patronage.

Contact us via https:///message/PVNQ47WL4FOQN1

iykepromotions:
Edited; this thread is all about exposing one of the other ways to make money online. I don't want this thread to go far however my original thread was deleted late last week by the overzealous antibot. And I promise that this thread will be more interesting than the first thread.

Introduction;
As I write earlier this thread is focusing on how to make money with NEW and EXPIRED domain names, tips, experiences. Do and Don'ts.
It still amazes me that quite a large number of Nigerians are fully online with different devices phones and computers but yet not making money from it. Many things have changed and one of the easiest way to make money now is online. Quote me anywhere.

Now you may be asking" what is a domain name and how can I make money from it"?
Calm down
In one word a domain name is an online real estate. If you want to get a website for personal or business use, what you need first is a domain name. Just like if you want to to build a house, no matter your plans and design, you need a land first.
In other words, without a domain name there will be no website. Without a domain name there will be nothing like e-mail address. "Now how do I make money from it"? The truth is that most good domain names have been taken. ... They have all gone. For example all 3letter domains names has been taken. You can form it and confirm. The only avenue to target is expired domain names. And what is expired domain name again? These are domains that the original owners fail to renew. every domain has an expiry date. The maximum you can register a domain is 10 yr which the minimum is just 1 yr. Now if the original owner fail to renew it after the year duration, some grace period will be given after the domain will be dropped and become available for anyone to re- register and it's legal.

Now this is quite easy and anybody with the right information and tools can do it and have a wonderful result. This is from my personal experience and not a hear say. Now this is richly profitable but just like any other business it has some basic strategies and ways to do it in order to get decent result.

Questions and enquiries are welcomed.

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by erjo: 6:24pm On Dec 29, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
Workspace is even expensive. He can simply buy a domain name and do mail forwarding with it and problem solved. I used Workspace when I started and was spending about $19 per month. With a domain name it's just 9 dollars per year. Huge difference.

God bless you bro

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 6:55pm On Dec 29, 2021
erjo:

God bless you bro
Amen.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 7:18pm On Dec 29, 2021
Springfieldroofrepair/com is available for registration

The .net extension is a developed website

Would you register this domain name?

Why/why not??

Abeg na learn I want learn, please reply so I can learn something

PS: I don't care if someone gets to register it
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by cdor777: 7:20pm On Dec 29, 2021
HIScraziness:

Sent u a PM abeg

Responded
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by raphemmanuel(m): 10:13pm On Dec 29, 2021
BOOKWORMLUX:
that domain has been taken, I hope you are the one that registered it?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 10:38pm On Dec 29, 2021
raphemmanuel:
that domain has been taken, I hope you are the one that registered it?
No
I didn't register it o
Wishing the person good luck Sha

Na learn I still dey learn

This una thing too broad

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Colehn1800: 11:20pm On Dec 29, 2021
BOOKWORMLUX:

No
I didn't register it o
Wishing the person good luck Sha

Na learn I still dey learn

This una thing too broad

Don't get scared to make mistakes, the name is good.

And stop telling yourself its too broad/hard, keep learning and practice what you learn with cash that won't affect you.

8 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by richkal(m): 11:43pm On Dec 29, 2021
BOOKWORMLUX:
Springfieldroofrepair/com is available for registration

Would you register this domain name?

Abeg na learn I want learn, please reply so I can learn something

The domain name is a decent name. Existing site on dot net extension is a good indicator, if I have chance I will definitely register it.

"Roof Repair" is one of the keywords that sell often in the marketplace. There are some sales recorded in Springfield on this thread as well. So the combo (Springfield Roof Repair) is good in my perspective.

Be it decent or not, a domain name that will sell will definitely sell and vice versa. Geo domain name is a number game, Just have it at the back of your mind the more you reg good name, the higher your chance to make sales.

Check the image below, the domain name was sold 21 days after registration. When you see names like this, never hesitate to reg. You will not know how depth a river is until you deep one of you legs. I hope this helps.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by femocious0: 2:47am On Dec 30, 2021
iykepromotions:
Edited; this thread is all about exposing one of the other ways to make money online. I don't want this thread to go far however my original thread was deleted late last week by the overzealous antibot. And I promise that this thread will be more interesting than the first thread.

Introduction;
As I write earlier this thread is focusing on how to make money with NEW and EXPIRED domain names, tips, experiences. Do and Don'ts.
It still amazes me that quite a large number of Nigerians are fully online with different devices phones and computers but yet not making money from it. Many things have changed and one of the easiest way to make money now is online. Quote me anywhere.

Now you may be asking" what is a domain name and how can I make money from it"?
Calm down
In one word a domain name is an online real estate. If you want to get a website for personal or business use, what you need first is a domain name. Just like if you want to to build a house, no matter your plans and design, you need a land first.
In other words, without a domain name there will be no website. Without a domain name there will be nothing like e-mail address. "Now how do I make money from it"? The truth is that most good domain names have been taken. ... They have all gone. For example all 3letter domains names has been taken. You can form it and confirm. The only avenue to target is expired domain names. And what is expired domain name again? These are domains that the original owners fail to renew. every domain has an expiry date. The maximum you can register a domain is 10 yr which the minimum is just 1 yr. Now if the original owner fail to renew it after the year duration, some grace period will be given after the domain will be dropped and become available for anyone to re- register and it's legal.

Now this is quite easy and anybody with the right information and tools can do it and have a wonderful result. This is from my personal experience and not a hear say. Now this is richly profitable but just like any other business it has some basic strategies and ways to do it in order to get decent result.

Questions and enquiries are welcomed.

boss I’m new to this can you enlight me more about this biz I’m really interested in been a professional
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by richkal(m): 5:25am On Dec 30, 2021
Battalion1:
abeg help if you get the answers biko

GoDaddy is a domain name registrar while Afternic is domain name marketplace. However Afternic is owned by Goodaddy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2585) (2586) (2587) (2588) (2589) (2590) (2591) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: erjo and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.