Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,178 members, 7,821,986 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2586) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3564038 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2583) (2584) (2585) (2586) (2587) (2588) (2589) ... (3315) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AliyuMuktarD: 8:59pm On Dec 27, 2021
"No thank you we’re not interested. Here’s a sales tip for you though: you catch more flies with honey"

Insight on this!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Vikkoh(m): 9:17pm On Dec 27, 2021
This domain flipping harddddd!!!

As a newbie, I took the step of buying my 1st domain with GoDaddy 0.99 cent for 1st timers.

I registered, got my name and went to GoDaddy to check its availability. It was available so I decided to add to cart and buy.
GoDaddy gave the response in the 1st picture below.

ASIDE: Can someone please help me out with how I can rectify the issue? Also, does the GoDaddy 0.99 cents buying still work?

So back to it, I tried with my Zenith Mastercard and also a GTB Mastercard. None gree work so I decided to rest.

Just a couple of minutes ago I said I should try again and I just noticed they've taken the two names I had in mind.

interior//decorators//austin//king
boudoir//photography//phoenix//king

The above are the names that were taken from me.
I'm pained.

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AliyuMuktarD: 9:27pm On Dec 27, 2021
Vikkoh:

As a newbie, I took the step of buying my 1st domain with GoDaddy 0.99 cent for 1st timers.

I registered, got my name and went to GoDaddy to check its availability. It was available so I decided to add to cart and buy.

ASIDE: Can someone please help me out with how I can rectify the issue? Also, does the GoDaddy 0.99 cents buying still work?

So back to it, I tried with my Zenith Mastercard and also a GTB Mastercard. None gree work so I decided to rest.

Just a couple of minutes ago I said I should try again and I just noticed they've taken the two names I had in mind.

I'm pained.

This happened today?

The first one was Registered two days ago
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Vikkoh(m): 9:50pm On Dec 27, 2021
AliyuMuktarD:

This happened today?

The first one was Registered two days ago

I actually came to this thread to seek advice on a type of domain arrangement to get.
Both names were available as at when I asked that question.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by bravoxe: 9:53pm On Dec 27, 2021
Making money online is the goal of most people nowadays and most especially young people.

I also make money online and one of the methods that works is making money passively on amazon.
I make more than #400k monthly selling books on amazon. I am not in any way love writing. But I was so lucky to come in contact with oladotin that gave me a video on how I can passively earn on Amazon. He shows me prooves and I can give you access to the free video he gave me. I implement everything and now I m successfully earning online through that. click this link to get the free video too. link: https:///mo7k0d
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ChiefOlabowla(m): 10:40pm On Dec 27, 2021
bravoxe:
Making money online is the goal of most people nowadays and most especially young people.

I also make money online and one of the methods that works is making money passively on amazon.
I make more than #400k monthly selling books on amazon. I am not in any way love writing. But I was so lucky to come in contact with oladotin that gave me a video on how I can passively earn on Amazon. He shows me prooves and I can give you access to the free video he gave me. I implement everything and now I m successfully earning online through that. click this link to get the free video too. link: https:///mo7k0d

Link not opening
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by McTeesticks(m): 12:32am On Dec 28, 2021
VersatileVee:

im only on telegram brother

That's also my Telegram number boss
Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by viktor88: 6:51am On Dec 28, 2021
Vikkoh:

I'm pained.
I think the first timer reg is just for one domain.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by donsharwama(m): 7:47am On Dec 28, 2021
I got this reply from an end-user... I just weak...what's would be the best reply to a mail like this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:12am On Dec 28, 2021
donsharwama:
I got this reply from an end-user... I just weak...what's would be the best reply to a mail like this
Just free am.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AliyuMuktarD: 8:26am On Dec 28, 2021
donsharwama:

Did you tell him that you're a Nigerian?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by donsharwama(m): 8:36am On Dec 28, 2021
AliyuMuktarD:

Did you tell him that you're a Nigerian?

How will I?
Y will I?
Who does that?
cry

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by halogate: 8:42am On Dec 28, 2021
donsharwama:
Just tell him u were only trying to sell him a domain like his fellow Americans in the business. no offense intended... then delete the nigga.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 9:56am On Dec 28, 2021
donsharwama:

How will I?
Y will I?
Who does that?
cry
Many of us do.....both directly and indirectly.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by donsharwama(m): 9:59am On Dec 28, 2021
tranxo:

Many of us do.....both directly and indirectly.

Owning to d bad reputation the country already has globally, I don't think anyone would want to intentionally say he/she is a Nigerian (especially when d monetary transaction is in progress)

You can only do that when the transaction has been successfully carried out, so as to portray a good image for ur country.

My own 1cent

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:00am On Dec 28, 2021
donsharwama:

Owning to d bad reputation the country already has globally, I don't think anyone would want to intentionally say he/she is a Nigerian (especially when d monetary transaction is in progress)

You can only do that when the transaction has been successfully carried out, so as to portray a good image for ur country.

My own 1cent
Your domain IP address can also show where you are sending from. To avoid it, you can use VPN during outbound but you may also run into trouble with Google.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slimjosh43: 10:17am On Dec 28, 2021
Vikkoh:
[right][/right]Sapiosexuality
Iykepromotions
Tranxo
Slimjosh43
2sexycom
... My Ogas at the top.

Please, I made a research and got a domain name with a convincing SV and CPC on ED.

However, the one with an upside arrangement has a better SV and CPC than the other.
Example,

LagosBreadSeller = SV 20 CPC $2.9
WHILE
BreadSellerLagos = SV 260 CPC $11.77

I used other tools and got almost the same figure.

Please do note the Lagos bread seller isn't the domain name.

I'm a Newbie and this will be my 1st domain if it passes my 'test'.
Both are available.
Which should I go for please?
Thanks.

I'd dig deeper to check which has backlinks or was used as a website previously using archive .org which ever gives a positive feedback I'd take. But I always prefer geo+keyword first, keyword+geo abbreviation, keyword+geo in that order

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Bonsujk: 10:21am On Dec 28, 2021
IdeasPro:

That is why we encourage you to start a blog and continually update it as a business. Monetize it and make sure it's making $100 and above per month passively. Invest $50 to buy about 5 domain names every month and you'll grow your portfolio to 60 domain names in a year. Use the balance $50 to maintain your blog and take care of your data.

If you sell just one domain name in a year, the whole story will change for good. It's simple arithmetic. There is nothing mysterious about making money online. If you cannot fly, run and if you cannot run, walk and if you cannot walk, crawl but don't remain at a spot.

You make it sound so easy

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Bonsujk: 11:48am On Dec 28, 2021
BOOKWORMLUX:
End of thread.
Finally done with this thread.
Now I understand why they say it's a gold mine.
May God help crown our efforts with $uce$$ , amen
The past 3 weeks have been hot hot.
Salute to you all who kept the thread going.

Welcome to the new world grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by justmykel(m): 11:50am On Dec 28, 2021
Vikkoh:

I'm pained.
Lol... Had the 2 names in my watchlist the night they dropped. I say make I sleep small. As I wake up and someone more hungry than me don carry am grin

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by justmykel(m): 11:53am On Dec 28, 2021
donsharwama:
"Any further communication will be automatically thrashed"
Wetin you wan reply again na comrade?

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by dazzlingd(m): 12:11pm On Dec 28, 2021
donsharwama:

Person send you this kind mail u are still thinking of replying.
Is he the only end user in the world

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 12:18pm On Dec 28, 2021
donsharwama:

Abeg ignore this one and go outbound to other endusers, don’t read too much meaning into it so it doesn’t mess with ur head

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 12:39pm On Dec 28, 2021
Bonsujk:

You make it sound so easy
My oga Bonsujk, I didn't make it sound easy at all. Nothing in life is easy. Outbounding is not easy but we've to do it any way! Taking consistent action is actually what makes the difference

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jamescool2: 12:41pm On Dec 28, 2021
mazizitonene:
lol, actually over two years o.....should be closer to three..I think. Well I think I've been smart about the biz. All the expenses, the domains, the renewals, drink and pizza money wink this domains cater for it totally and comfortably. I'm actually running an MSc degree amongst other things....and that also contributes to my lack of time to outbound, so I'm actually looking at getting some assistance. So....if you'll like to outbound on percentage basis. I'm open to that. If ya serious o. We can't have two unserious people in one company wink.......so shoot a DM.....or visit domains unit dot com and shoot me a message wink angry grin

Good morning boss. I sent you an email, kindly respond. Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Honsky00(m): 12:44pm On Dec 28, 2021
abeg comrades i wanna start this biz pls someone play me the basics.Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by letitrainnow(m): 1:06pm On Dec 28, 2021
Affiliate Marketing is the Best
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 1:32pm On Dec 28, 2021
donsharwama:

My own 1cent
You speak so confidently on something in which you have no experience?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by donsharwama(m): 2:09pm On Dec 28, 2021
tranxo:

You speak so confidently on something in which you have no experience?

Comrade, if u don't mind u can share ur experience/enlighten me smiley

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Vikkoh(m): 2:54pm On Dec 28, 2021
viktor88:

I think the first timer reg is just for one domain.

I know.
I wanted to register one domain but that error message keeps showing up

(1) (2) (3) ... (2583) (2584) (2585) (2586) (2587) (2588) (2589) ... (3315) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.