Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2589) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3545768 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2586) (2587) (2588) (2589) (2590) (2591) (2592) ... (3313) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Abisinuolaorex(f): 6:31am On Dec 30, 2021
Coin-dealer updated Bulk BTC rate: 555
Coin-dealer updated Bulk ETH rate: 531
Coin-dealer updated Bulk USDT rate: 548

#What we receive is what you get
#Fast payment guaranteed

Contact via WhatsApp 0.8.0.6.6.3.0.0.0.6.1
Rate is dynamic and subject to change
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by cdor777: 6:37am On Dec 30, 2021
Here is a simple trick for Investors interested in getting a custom mail at low cost so that you can attach it to your Email Signature

1. Register a domain name that matches with the company name you use for your outbound
e.g DomainsJunction.com if you don't have one previously

2. Go to the Registrar where the domain name is registered and locate the Email Forwarding menu.

Namesilo, Epik & Dynadot all have free Email forwarding for every domain name you register

3. Enable email forwarding and input the Gmail address you want any email address that's sent to the custom mail to be forwarded to

E.g if a mail is sent to sales@domainsjunction.com, it will be forwarded to the Gmail address domainsjunctionofficial@gmail.com

Here is how to set up Email forwarding on
Namesilo: https://www.namesilo.com/Support/Email-Forwarding#:~:text=You%20can%20configure%20email%20forwarding,you%20would%20like%20to%20create.

Epik: https://www.epik.com/support/knowledgebase/email-forwarding/

Dynadot: https://www.dynadot.com/community/help/question/email-forwarding.

4. Once you've successfully set the email forwarding, simply add the Custom Email say sales@domainsjunction.com to your email signature. Anytime a mail is sent to it, it will be redirected to domainsjunctionofficial@gmail.com

5. You can additionally set up catch all feature, the benefit of this feature is that if their is typo error e.g sale@domain.com instead of sales@domain.com you will still receive the mail in your gmail account.

Note that this method costs only $9 which is only the cost of registering the domain name.

Also, you can't send out email from the custom mail you can only receive to it

If you intend you send and receive with the custom mail, then you have to pay the monthly fee between ($3-$9) depending on the email service provider.

Cheers to a sale laden 2022

52 Likes 25 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Battalion1: 7:14am On Dec 30, 2021
richkal:

GoDaddy is a domain name registrar while Afternic is domain name marketplace. However Afternic is owned by Goodaddy.
thanks boss
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:31am On Dec 30, 2021
cdor777:
Here is a simple trick for Investors interested in getting a custom mail at low cost so that you can attach it to your Email Signature

1. Register a domain name that matches with the company name you use for your outbound
e.g DomainsJunction.com if you don't have one previously

2. Go to the Registrar where the domain name is registered and locate the Email Forwarding menu.

Namesilo, Epik & Dynadot all has free Emial forwarding for every domain name you register

3. Enable email forwarding and input the Gmail address you want any email address that's sent to the custom mail to be forwarded to

E.g if a mail is sent to sales@domainsjunction.com, it will be forwarded to the Gmail address domainsjunctionofficial@gmail.com

Here is how to set up Email forwarding on
Namesilo: https://www.namesilo.com/Support/Email-Forwarding#:~:text=You%20can%20configure%20email%20forwarding,you%20would%20like%20to%20create.

Epik: https://www.epik.com/support/knowledgebase/email-forwarding/

Dynadot: https://www.dynadot.com/community/help/question/email-forwarding.

4. One you've successfully set the email forwarding, simply add the Custom Email say sales@domainsjunction.com to your email signature. Anytime a mail is sent to it, it will be redirected to domainsjunctionofficial@gmail.com

5. You can additionally set up catch all feature, this benefit of this feature is that if their is typo error e.g sale@domain.com instead of sales@domain.com you will still receive the mail in your gmail account.

Note that this method costs only $9 which is only the cost of registering the domain name.

Also, you can't send out email from the custom mail you can only receive to it

If you intend you send and receive with the custom mail, then you have to pay the monthly fee between ($3-$9) depending on the email service provider.

Cheers to a sale laden 2022
Nice one but you can both send and receive mails with the custom mail.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by cdor777: 7:39am On Dec 30, 2021
Sapiosexuality:

Oh!

Kindly educate me on how to send email from a domain you aren't paying the monthly email subscription fee
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:41am On Dec 30, 2021
cdor777:

Oh!

Kindly educate me on how to send email from a domain you aren't paying the monthly email subscription fee
Okay.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Femcesc07(m): 9:58am On Dec 30, 2021
cdor777:

Oh!

Good job boss, yeah you can actually send and recieve with your custom email.

check @Massive1019/Appmaster post, he did tutorial on May 29 this year.

For those that wanna set up your custom email, you can check out his post.

regards.

15 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 10:27am On Dec 30, 2021
Sapiosexuality:

You mentioned something about warming a custom email. Didn’t get that. If the email I’m using for outbound is strong enough and not spam friendly, why do I have to warm it when the custom email is connected to it? Or you only do that when it’s connected to a new gmail? Asking cause I’ve seen too many people complain about mails from custom email landing in spam.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:38am On Dec 30, 2021
HIScraziness:

You mentioned something about warming a custom email. Didn’t get that. If the email I’m using for outbound is strong enough and not spam friendly, why do I have to warm it when the custom email is connected to it? Or you only do that when it’s connected to a new gmail? Asking cause I’ve seen too many people complain about mails from custom email landing in spam.
You don't really have to warm the custom mail but the mail attached to it because you are forwarding the gmail address to the custom mail.

If the email address you are using is not spam friendly then there is no need for warm up.

I don't know for them but from the data I'm getting my mails have over 98% inbox deliverability as long as that data is real. I think it is.

Earlier in the year I was using Google's Gsuite professional mail and I do experience mails going to spam. In fact, a lot of spam.

I didn't warm it though or even tried (or know if it's possible) and I think that could be the reason for the spam. Maybe that's the sort of custom mails they are complaining about.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Richsteemit: 10:49am On Dec 30, 2021
Richsteemit:
I need someone to outbound for me because of work. We are going to share it 50/50

Mobilecobra.king
Washingtonlimorental.king
Collegestationaccountingfirm. King

We share the profit 50/50 if it sell. 100 percent trusted
Send me an email if you are interested...

Isaacjazz and kurt09 check my signature and chat me on WhatsApp. Asap!!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by cdor777: 10:50am On Dec 30, 2021
Femcesc07:

regards.

Alright, thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 11:04am On Dec 30, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
You don't really have to warm the custom mail but the mail attached to it because you are forwarding the gmail address to the custom mail.

If the email address you are using is not spam friendly then there is no need for warm up.

I don't know for them but from the data I'm getting my mails have over 98% inbox deliverability as long as that data is real. I think it is.

Earlier in the year I was using Google's Gsuite professional mail and I do experience mails going to spam. In fact, a lot of spam.

I didn't warm it though or even tried (or know if it's possible) and I think that could be the reason for the spam. Maybe that's the sort of custom mails they are complaining about.

Thanks for the clarification. The inbox data part, is it something you check with another tool or your mailtracker number of views?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 11:07am On Dec 30, 2021
HIScraziness:

Thanks for the clarification. The inbox data part, is it something you check with another tool or your mailtracker number of views?
Gmass allows me to check it that under campaigns.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 11:18am On Dec 30, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
Gmass allows me to check it that under campaigns.

Okay thanks

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by cdor777: 11:22am On Dec 30, 2021
Femcesc07:

regards.

I found the tutorial.

Here is the link to the guide

https://www.ubergizmo.com/how-to/custom-email-with-gmail/

21 Likes 11 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 11:46am On Dec 30, 2021
richkal:

The domain name is a decent name. Existing site on dot net extension is a good indicator, if I have chance I will definitely register it.

"Roof Repair" is one of the keywords that sell often in the marketplace. There are some sales recorded in Springfield on this thread as well. So the combo (Springfield Roof Repair) is good in my perspective.

Be it decent or not, a domain name that will sell will definitely sell and vice versa. Geo domain name is a number game, Just have it at the back of your mind the more you reg good name, the higher your chance to make sales.

Check the image below, the domain name was sold 21 days after registration. When you see names like this, never hesitate to reg. You will not know how depth a river is until you deep one of you legs. I hope this helps.

Thank you so much. I really appreciate.

Colehn1800:

Don't get scared to make mistakes, the name is good.

And stop telling yourself its too broad/hard, keep learning and practice what you learn with cash that won't affect you.
Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by drLammy(m): 2:52pm On Dec 30, 2021
Kudos to Mr iyke
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 5:37pm On Dec 30, 2021
Guys, where did you get the information that Escrow.com now accept Nigerians

See what they sent to my friend who was in the middle of a transaction.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Connected1: 8:32pm On Dec 30, 2021
Please can I start this domain flipping with my mobile phone.

It's a high end phone though.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fergusen: 8:47pm On Dec 30, 2021
Connected1:
Please can I start this domain flipping with my mobile phone.

It's a high end phone though.
Yes
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Connected1: 8:52pm On Dec 30, 2021
fergusen:

Yes
Thanks.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Femcesc07(m): 11:11pm On Dec 30, 2021
cdor777:

Alright, thanks
Your welcome
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by haykay2005: 12:50am On Dec 31, 2021
E/a/r/n/f/t.com recently sold for $8000 . 8 months handreg, venue, Dan make offer
C/a/k/e/C/h/a/t.com sold for $999 afternic fast transfer, handreg and held for more than a year. With some other recent 4 figures sales am not really permitted to share but in nft, crypto and cannabis niche. All handreg.
Hoping for a better 2022

No further details

Happy new year in advance guys

83 Likes 16 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jerry59: 12:58am On Dec 31, 2021
haykay2005:
E/a/r/n/f/t.com recently sold for $8000 . 8 months handreg, venue, Dan make offer
C/a/k/e/C/h/a/t.com sold for $999 afternic fast transfer, handreg and held for more than a year. With some other recent 4 figures sales am not really permitted to share but in nft, crypto and cannabis niche. All handreg.
Hoping for a better 2022

No further details

Massive Congratulations
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by schullten: 1:22am On Dec 31, 2021
Worcester Home Inspections//com recently sold for $350. 6 months hold time. SV=Dan
Glory to God!

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:55am On Dec 31, 2021
haykay2005:
Hoping for a better 2022

No further details

Congratulations
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by McTeesticks(m): 3:17am On Dec 31, 2021
tranxo:

Many of us do.....both directly and indirectly.
Please explain further on this.
I know there's a solid point you're trying to make and I'd be pained to let this pass

Please respond boss
Thank you
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by McTeesticks(m): 3:29am On Dec 31, 2021
HIScraziness:

Sent u a PM abeg
How do you send pm on this Nairaland thread abeg
This Nairaland still looks complicated to me

I have been sending anonymous mails since I don't know how to send DMs
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 4:34am On Dec 31, 2021
McTeesticks:

Please explain further on this.
I know there's a solid point you're trying to make and I'd be pained to let this pass

Please respond boss
Thank you
Directly
They ask, you say the truth

Indirectly
1. They see your IP address
2. Your name maybe reveals you are a Nigerian.
3. The loads of unrealistic promises you attach to the domain may spring up the image of a "Nigerian scam" in their mind

Etc.

The point I was trying to make with my previous comment is that, some of us (like me) do not do anything to hide that we are from Nigeria, and sales still come in.

Some others use VPN to change their IP. They also change their names to foreign ones. All because they believe that the Nigerian identity will prevent them from making sales.

To each his own. But PLEASE, whatever you do, do not do Number 3 above. It tends to backfire even if it doesn't make the buyers suspect you may be from Nigeria.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sadiq3051(m): 6:17am On Dec 31, 2021
haykay2005:
Hoping for a better 2022

No further details

Congratulations mentor
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 8:23am On Dec 31, 2021
haykay2005:
Hoping for a better 2022

No further details

Congratulations the boss.

schullten:
Worcester Home Inspections//com recently sold for $350. 6 months hold time. SV=Dan
Glory to God!
Congratulations
Is it Handregged or picked from ED?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by alawi5k: 9:06am On Dec 31, 2021
haykay2005:
Hoping for a better 2022

No further details

Congratulations Boss.

Your sales report in 2017, brought me here. I'm still grateful!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2586) (2587) (2588) (2589) (2590) (2591) (2592) ... (3313) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Oluvick247, TaiwoKing and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.