Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,963 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2599) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3556610 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2596) (2597) (2598) (2599) (2600) (2601) (2602) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ChiefOlabowla(m): 10:55am On Jan 05, 2022
erjo:

Bossu grin. Make I see whether the business go de profitable grin

Well I think this is good but I doubt humans can beat bots to the exact milli seconds an xyz domain name will drop.

Look at it this way, drop catch coys make use of fortified algorithms and bots to detect the exact and most near accurate mili seconds a domain name will drop. The bots don't stop there, they repeatedly place multiple buy orders for that name. So it first a matter of competition between bots and algorithms of different catch services before considering the human bargaining power sef. Lol.

I can say for sure, drop catch services is the inequality standard in the domain investment industry. Infact, it has been reported severally that most of them are shell companies owned by the same big names we know like Godaddy and the likes.

It is suppose to be against the ethics for registrars to own this drop catch companies. However for the big players in the ecosystem, it is like a backdoor for market expansion, profiteering and control.

While those who have money plug into this companies to beat others to a name, it still does not change the fact that ED has lots of gems sha.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by halogate: 10:58am On Jan 05, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
No. That's just the one downside. They pay in PayPal, Payoneer and Wire but Deven is progressive, I believe he'd do more. If they paid in Crypto, all my names will be there.
Chief.
I noticed some of my brandables listed there had a few "unique visitors"..is that shyt real or robotic like that of DAN.

Any idea abt that $45 processing fee for wire transfers under $5 grand?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by erjo: 11:00am On Jan 05, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
Lol. Then add it to scrapping. You will get customers for sure.

Na time to do am be the issue cool
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 11:03am On Jan 05, 2022
erjo:

You receive ur dollars without any charges/sending fees

And what about the requirements? Someone on the Brandable thread said they don't need much and I want to know. And that you can only take $2k at a time.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by id911(m): 11:07am On Jan 05, 2022
moneymind:

Looks like crypto payout have been disabled for all Nigerian accounts. This is really sad. I hope they reinstate it soon. Believe it or not, people have been abusing the crypto payout, they buy their own names with Nigerian card using imported lead (1% charge) then receive the payout using crypto.

I don't think Dan disabled it for everyone because my crypto payout is still valid. Maybe they selected some accounts and disabled those based on some criteria best know to them.

I went through the thread on NP, and on a face value, the transaction looks suspicious and could trigger some fraud mechanism that would elicit some actions. If the owner of the thread is here, I'm sorry, just stating my opinion based on the story but I'm not saying it was a fraudulent transaction.

Aside that, there're a lot of bad elements trying to pull us down not only on this domaining business but in almost all other online businesses. Please, we should refrain from this so that our brothers and sisters can take advantage of the digital world to end a legitimate living.

Due to our terrible reputable, I was recently banned by Bodis. They told me my account would never be reinstated again. They accused me of self-clicking domains and also, having some unexplained traffic which unduely increases my earnings especially in one particular domain. Being that the domain in question was a crypto domain with some good metrics, I was very very angry because I knew I was innocent.

Knowing that I won't get back the account again and also fully aware between God and man that I was innocent, I contacted them and severely castigated them accusing them of being incompetent (that they're supposed to analyze the traffic source, trace each IP and be 100% certain before taking action) and racial profiling because I was Nigerian. I asked them series of questions and also provided evidence and data to back up my claims. I was surprised after two days, they got across to me and apologized and reinstated my account.

I didn't want to bring up the Bodis issue here but I've to now to let us know that some of our people have messed up our reputation. This must stop!

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 11:13am On Jan 05, 2022
halogate:

Chief.
I noticed some of my brandables listed there had a few "unique visitors"..is that shyt real or robotic like that of DAN.

Any idea abt that $45 processing fee for wire transfers under $5 grand?
It's actually real. I noticed that names that got in first, when Alter still approved names, have more visits because of the higher number of categories (6) and the optimised logo in comparison to new names with only three allowed categories and basic logos.

On the 45, what Deven claimed they are trying to do is to reduce the burden processing Wire below 5k used to give them. Another way to Bypass it if you don't want to use Payoneer or PayPal, is to wait to sell more and cross the 5k barrier. But I doubt anyone will want that option.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by erjo: 11:14am On Jan 05, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
And what about the requirements? Someone on the Brandable thread said they don't need much and I want to know. And that you can only take $2k at a time.

Requirements for UBA
1 nin
2. Passport
3. Utility bill receipt

For ur last question, I don't really know sha

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Honsky00(m): 11:14am On Jan 05, 2022
those who have a dom account with Uba should elaborate on how to go about it the requirement and process
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 11:15am On Jan 05, 2022
erjo:

Na time to do am be the issue cool
You can break it into two. Hunting for hot names just dropping 4 names 1k while hunting for good names already on ED, 6 names 1k. With the second option, time won't be a problem. wink
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mrblaze06: 11:17am On Jan 05, 2022
halogate:

Yeah..same here.
Time to open Dom acct, cos this our exchange rate is not friendly at all
Not friendly ooo,I think I need to be serious about this dorm account.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by erjo: 11:18am On Jan 05, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
You can break it into two. Hunting for hot names just dropping 4 names 1k while hunting for good names already on ED, 6 names 1k. With the second option, time won't be a problem. wink

cheesy
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by halogate: 11:18am On Jan 05, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
It's actually real. I noticed that names that got in first, when Alter still approved names, have more visits because of the higher number of categories (6) and the optimised logo in comparison to new names with only three allowed categories and basic logos.

On the 45, what Deven claimed they are trying to do is to reduce the burden processing Wire below 5k used to give them. Another way to Bypass it if you don't want to use Payoneer or PayPal, is to wait to sell more and cross the 5k barrier. But I doubt anyone will want that option.
Alright..

Thanks for the info.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 11:19am On Jan 05, 2022
erjo:

Requirements for UBA
1 nin
2. Passport
3. light bill receipt

For ur last question, I don't really know sha
This is good. Let me go get one then.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 11:21am On Jan 05, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
This is good. Let me go get one then.

Go get one. And if u have issues holla me, my siblings work there and they’ll help u sort it out for a fee grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 11:33am On Jan 05, 2022
Mrblaze06:
It seems Dan disabled crypto payment for Nigerians cos I just checked mine too.
what made you think it's just Nigerians? They're trying to do KYC if you want to be receiving funds with bitcoins. Simply upload your government ID or slip( I used NIN slip and it was accepted.) and photo of you holding the slip/ ID card. That's all. Also a utility bill with your current address on it or your bank statement where your address will be indicated. But if you cannot do these, opt for wire transfer option.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 11:43am On Jan 05, 2022
HIScraziness:

Go get one. And if u have issues holla me, my siblings work there and they’ll help u sort it out for a fee grin
Lol. Even better, your siblings that can get me one for free from the comfort of my room grin.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 11:49am On Jan 05, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
Lol. Even better, your siblings that can get me one for free from the comfort of my room grin.

If you’re serious about it I can help you. Got mine from the comfort of my room. You’ll just have to email your details to my sister
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 11:50am On Jan 05, 2022
HIScraziness:

If you’re serious about it I can help you. Got mine from the comfort of my room. You’ll just have to email your details to my sister
Wow! For real? Let me send a pm, biko. Wait o, for free abi?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 11:51am On Jan 05, 2022
iykepromotions:
what made you think it's just Nigerians? They're trying to do KYC if you want to be receiving funds with bitcoins. Simply upload your government ID or slip( I used NIN slip and it was accepted.) and photo of you holding the slip/ ID card. That's all. Also a utility bill with your current address on it or your bank statement where your address will be indicated. But if you cannot do these, opt for wire transfer option.

We already did that and I’ve received multiple payments via crypto only to see this morning that it was disabled Or are you saying we have to update it again?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 11:52am On Jan 05, 2022
HIScraziness:

We already did that and I’ve received multiple payments via crypto only to see this morning that it was disabled Or are you saying we have to update it again?
Mine is still inactive.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 11:53am On Jan 05, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
Wow! For real? Let me send a pm, biko. Wait o, for free abi?

For sure nah… for free.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by moneymind: 12:05pm On Jan 05, 2022
iykepromotions:

I already did that and received payment via crypto, I just checked this morning after someone posted it. It's been disabled for me and many others.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 12:06pm On Jan 05, 2022
I just reached out to their support and there's a solution so nothing to worry about. Below was his response;

https://dan.com/users/settings/account

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 12:06pm On Jan 05, 2022
HIScraziness:

For sure nah… for free.
Lol. I'd send you a pm now.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 12:10pm On Jan 05, 2022
Just in:

Hi there,

We are contacting you to inform you of some changes in your account.

Recently, some changes unfolded with regard to the BTC payout option. As we are transitioning to a different and more automated crypto payout solution the BTC payout option has been deactivated. Rest assured, you can still use your BTC payout option but have to make one additional change to your account settings.

In order to keep using BTC as your preferred payout method, you need to make sure to enable your 2-factor. This is required to fully optimize your account in terms of security. Simply enable the setting in your general settings under your account settings and download an authenticator app like Google Authenticator. Once you have enabled this, the option to use BTC as your preferred payout source should be enabled again.

Have a great day!

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by papalasun: 12:14pm On Jan 05, 2022
Is anyone here still making use of
BrandBucket and Brandon
How credible are the two?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 12:38pm On Jan 05, 2022
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 12:43pm On Jan 05, 2022
True i did the 2 factor authentication and my crypto option is now available to be enabled by me.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 12:50pm On Jan 05, 2022
Promxy94:
True i did the 2 factor authentication and my crypto option is now available to enabled by me.

Yeah same here
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mazizitonene(m): 1:03pm On Jan 05, 2022
Nigeriaismine:

Please what was the reason? I just checked mine and I'm also affected.
the talk long, but in simple summary (check screenshot).............seems a solution Has been given...

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Firefox01: 2:15pm On Jan 05, 2022
Constant users of Epik, how is it like abeg?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2596) (2597) (2598) (2599) (2600) (2601) (2602) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Allfavours, Oshiofe and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.