Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2602) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3556091 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2599) (2600) (2601) (2602) (2603) (2604) (2605) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Learner47: 8:20am On Jan 07, 2022
id911:
id911:

***Pls fellow domainers. One simple question.

I can't be wasting my small outbound effort to this marketplace,DAN; this 2022.

Does DAN show country ip and flag on BUYERS chat window just as in SELLERS chat window?***

They do, lost a couple of sales this way after outbounding, offer is made and I replied, some of them ran away after seeing the Nigerian flag. That's why most times, I prefer using Epik for outbounding since they don't give buyer the luxury of knowing one's country of origin, instead, they furnish seller with every detail of the buyer.

The most important thing, however is, if you have a good domain with excellent metrics, buyer wouldn't care whether you're from Somalia, Afghanistan or North Korea, they'll purchase the domain.

nkeona:
nkeona

The buyer will not see your location. I know this because I have made offer and purchased a domain using dan platform.

***************************""""""""''''
id911 & nkeona statement is contradicting. I Lost too many "Make Offer---& Accept" sales in 2021 to DAN...

im doing a lil Dan experiment...tweakings...we'all know all those folks r racists+d stereotypes. Can't allow my efforts to fall by chance..d country is hard already.

received this offer yesterday...& accepted. if buyer eventually pays--- I'd post d name; if not, I'd focus my outbounds effort via Epik.

thx everyone one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Learner47: 8:36am On Jan 07, 2022
id911:

The most important thing, however is, if you have a good domain with excellent metrics, buyer wouldn't care whether you're from Somalia, Afghanistan or North Korea, they'll purchase the domain.

Thx for ur input . From ur Epik experiment, has there been any significant improvement in sales-through-rate via Geo-outbounds as compared to Dan?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by id911(m): 8:41am On Jan 07, 2022
Learner47:

The most important thing, however is, if you have a good domain with excellent metrics, buyer wouldn't care whether you're from Somalia, Afghanistan or North Korea, they'll purchase the domain.</quote>

id911 & nkeona statement is contradicting. I Lost too many "Make Offer---& Accept" sales in 2021 to DAN...

im doing a lil Dan experiment...tweakings...we'all know all those folks r racists+d stereotypes. Can't allow my efforts to fall by chance..d country is hard already.

received this offer yesterday...& accepted. if buyer eventually pays--- I'd post d name; if not, I'd focus my outbounds effort via Epik.

thx everyone one

My brother, buyer sees your location whenever you reply. I've never lost a 'make offer' sale on Epik but lost a couple on Dan. Although we should also realized that some of them do change their minds afterwards. That aside, I've even received an offer that I countered on Dan, buyer came back with a much lower offer, when I contacting him privately, he told me honestly he now knows where I'm from. How did he get to know?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Learner47: 8:45am On Jan 07, 2022
id911:

That aside, I've even received an offer that I countered on Dan, buyer came back with a much lower offer, when I contacting him privately, he told me he now know where I'm from. How did he get to know?

True..big question. How did he get to know?

Ur Dan phone+Business Name+Billing Address: Do they identify you as Nigerian?

On the flip side; I've had success with:

"""Geos outbound: Dan-"Make-offer & Countered offer"....all resulted in a sale.

But all Geos Dan outbounds "Make offer & Accepted offer" most times, has resulted in no sales.

Like if buyer makes 200 offer I then countered with 210 or 220..all have resulted in a sale.

But, if buyer makes 200 offer and I accepted straight,,,over a year..it's been like a 70% chance that the sale fails. And then, my phone+billing address; identified me as Nigerian.

I'm also waiting for Nkeona reply to comeup to a conclusion.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by id911(m): 8:47am On Jan 07, 2022
Learner47:

Thx for ur input . From ur Epik experiment, has there been any significant improvement in sales-through-rate via Geo-outbounds as compared to Dan?

Let's say, my sales in Epik and Dan is like in the ratio of 75:25. However, it's reported by some people that end users are mandated to open an account in Epik when there's offer/counter which some of them don't like.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by id911(m): 8:52am On Jan 07, 2022
Learner47:

True..big question. How did he get to know?

Ur Dan phone+Business Name+Billing Address: Do they identify you as Nigerian?

I'm also waiting for Nkeona reply to comeup to a conclusion.

At the bolded, yes. But Dan can only supply that to a buyer in their invoice after a sale is made.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Learner47: 8:58am On Jan 07, 2022
id911:

Let's say, my sales in Epik and Dan is like in the ratio of 75:25. However, it's reported by some people that end users are mandated to open an account in Epik when there's offer/counter which some of them don't like.

Exactly that's the only issue I have with Epik. The UI is like buggy. Sale process in the buyers perspective is way slower when compared to Dan...and buyers can decide to change their mind in split seconds.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Learner47: 9:01am On Jan 07, 2022
id911:

At the bolded, yes. But Dan can only supply that to a buyer in their invoice after a sale is made.

So you're 100% sure than Dan doesn't supply all those details before the sale is made. If that's the case, that means the FLAG+IP Address in the Chat window is the main culprit.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Learner47: 9:07am On Jan 07, 2022
nkeona:

The buyer will not see your location. I know this because I have made offer and purchased a domain using dan platform.

Tnx for ur input.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by id911(m): 9:10am On Jan 07, 2022
Learner47:

So you're 100% sure than Dan doesn't supply all those details before the sale is made. If that's the case, that means the FLAG+IP Address in the Chat window is the main culprit.

Dan doesn't supply anything to buyer during negotiations unless through invoice after payment. The chat window is the only issue I have with them.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ChiefOlabowla(m): 11:49am On Jan 07, 2022
id911:

Dan doesn't supply anything to buyer during negotiations unless through invoice after payment. The chat window is the only issue I have with them.

The problem I have listing with Epik is that it takes more than 24hrs sometimes before an SSL certificate icon (secure padlock sign) shows on the lander on my listings. I will either have to chat them up to get it done fastly.

I have been considering moving all my portfolio to their market place sef. I seem not to be trusting the viewership metric on my DAN dashboard anymore. It's been stuck since November.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by toby345(m): 12:21pm On Jan 07, 2022
symbuul:

Sorry but I just got more confused. I don't mean to undermine your effort though. I no even get strength to outbound. I guess I'd just stand with hand registered names undecided
Modified: Infact e be like say I no do again lipsrsealed
you self don try na Man you be grin grin

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by erjo: 1:14pm On Jan 07, 2022
GREETINGS AND HAPPY NEWYEAR TO YOU ALL!

LET'S HELP YOU SCRAPE GEOs and NON-GEOs EMAIL LEADS AT AFFORDABLE PRICE.

ALL COUNTRIES INCLUDED!

1. GOOGLE MAPS, DECISION MAKERS/CEO EMAILS - 500 naira per domain name.

2. YELLOW PAGE SCRAPER/DECISION MAKERS..... 500 per domain name

ALL EMAILS WILL BE VERIFIED.

WE ALSO HELP OUTBOUND FOR YOUR DOMAIN NAMES FOR 1K PER DOMAIN WITH MAXIMUM OF 400 LEADS - #500 FOR FOLLOW UP.

REACH ME ON WHATSAPP 07068996260

MORE SALES TO YOU AS WE WORK TOGETHER
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Liftkid(m): 3:11pm On Jan 07, 2022
So yesterday I renewed my 4 letter .com (Epuj)

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by wfjimmytobby(m): 3:36pm On Jan 07, 2022
Yahoo is the best way to make money online �
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 3:54pm On Jan 07, 2022
Liftkid:
Whaoh! This 4 letter domain would have been a game changer but . com (epub) really shades it. Even when you check acronym users, epub still takes over. But I know it will ultimately sell.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 4:02pm On Jan 07, 2022
IdeasPro:
Whaoh! This 4 letter domain would have been a game changer but . com (epub) really shades it. Even when you check acronym users, epub still takes over. But I know it will ultimately sell.
Yeah but it's still solid. It has two premium letters in E and P and two semi-premium in U and J. Epub has three but his isn't too bad.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by hhmmcj: 4:11pm On Jan 07, 2022
Good thread
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 4:16pm On Jan 07, 2022
Liftkid:

I no they carry my own play o

Once i see renewal mail i rush to renew...

(Mxqo)
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Angelparadise: 4:20pm On Jan 07, 2022
H
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jerry59: 4:43pm On Jan 07, 2022
viktor88:

Why do you think so?
I think someone on here or either on NP have asked Dan before.

You can chat their support to confirm yourself

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 4:43pm On Jan 07, 2022
Promxy94:

I no they carry my own play o

Once i see renewal mail i rush to renew...

(Mxqo)

Yes oh! Every domain in the .com is very valuable now or in the remote future because the available options will continue to deplete. But always scout for buyers every now and then. Some potential buyers may not even know it's available for sale.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 4:57pm On Jan 07, 2022
toby345:
you self don try na Man you be grin grin

This comrade sef grin
I don collect mastercard debit card sha. E remain to buy domain. If e sell, then so be it. If not, that one concern am cheesy
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Learner47: 5:17pm On Jan 07, 2022
Thanks 4 d input @id911, @Nkeona & everyone that contributed.

Alhamdullahi..

Domain later sold today after Dan sent a reminder to buyer.

More sales to everyone.

And I'm still on the Dan experiment........Dan is like that toxic Ex u keep going bk to.

Jan 2022 sales:

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ezehillary(m): 5:35pm On Jan 07, 2022
Angelparadise:
Hello, my name is Emmanuel, I am engaged in the marketing and recruitment of (AVG Group) projects, and I am glad to meet you. You must be a lucky fellow reading this great opportunity to make money in dollars by doing very simple task within 2 minutes . A lot of us are been paid in dollars every day , e day pay ,e day show !
Hi

You received a text message on how to make Money working from home and contacted me through a job advertisement, because you want to learn and follow me to make money on the AVG platform? If yes, please reply me
Now click on my invitation link to register:
https://avg68c.com/m/?a=x&c=26479802

This is very easy to do. let me give you a brief introduction

First of all, you can register on this platform. You do not need to pay any fees. I have given you my invitation code. After successful registration, you will receive experience funds worth 238 US dollars. This is your first gift from me to you.. Then you only need to spend a few minutes a day on tasks, and you can earn hundreds to thousands of dollars a month. Join what's app group for more details
Quote me to add you in the WhatsApp group for prove of people cashing out in dollars.
am intresterd
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ezehillary(m): 5:42pm On Jan 07, 2022
Learner47:
Thanks 4 d input @id911, @Nkeona & everyone that contributed.

Alhamdullahi..

Domain later sold today after Dan sent a reminder to buyer.

More sales to everyone.

And I'm still on the Dan experiment........Dan is like that toxic Ex u keep going bk to.

Jan 2022 sales:

guy how will i register
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ezehillary(m): 5:57pm On Jan 07, 2022
How can i simple registerHow can i simple registerHow can i simple register
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ezehillary(m): 5:59pm On Jan 07, 2022
erjo:
GREETINGS AND HAPPY NEWYEAR TO YOU ALL!

LET'S HELP YOU SCRAPE GEOs and NON-GEOs EMAIL LEADS AT AFFORDABLE PRICE.

ALL COUNTRIES INCLUDED!

1. GOOGLE MAPS, DECISION MAKERS/CEO EMAILS - 500 naira per domain name.

2. YELLOW PAGE SCRAPER/DECISION MAKERS..... 500 per domain name

ALL EMAILS WILL BE VERIFIED.

WE ALSO HELP OUTBOUND FOR YOUR DOMAIN NAMES FOR 1K PER DOMAIN WITH MAXIMUM OF 400 LEADS - #500 FOR FOLLOW UP.

REACH ME ON WHATSAPP 07068996260

MORE SALES TO YOU AS WE WORK TOGETHER
can we chat on facebook
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 6:33pm On Jan 07, 2022
Ezehillary:
How can i simple registerHow can i simple registerHow can i simple register
Register what? shocked
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by soliufiljannah(m): 7:21pm On Jan 07, 2022
grin
Sapiosexuality:
Register what? shocked
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:29pm On Jan 07, 2022
soliufiljannah:
grin
You understand.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by erjo: 7:37pm On Jan 07, 2022
Ezehillary:
can we chat on facebook

Why Facebook when there's Whatsapp?

You can drop your FB username or reach me with the email on my signature

(1) (2) (3) ... (2599) (2600) (2601) (2602) (2603) (2604) (2605) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.