Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,386 members, 7,812,140 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2601) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3537950 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2598) (2599) (2600) (2601) (2602) (2603) (2604) ... (3312) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by erjo: 12:08pm On Jan 06, 2022
Digitiminimi:
Dan and The Hustlers'

This is so so disheartening sad
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mrblaze06: 3:14pm On Jan 06, 2022
elyte89:

I tried inserting d code into d box generated by d google authenticator app...its saying invalid!
Please assist?
were you able to do it??

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 4:11pm On Jan 06, 2022
Bonsujk:

You when I don praise before, u wan fall my hand. Anyway, you get emails by visiting the website and checking the contact us or about us page. Most times you get the email. You can as well guess the email using the first and last name of the decision maker e.g if the name is Symbuul Slimjosh43 most likely email would be sslimjosh43@companydomainname .com
Symbuul@companydomainname .com
Ss@companydomainname .com

If you are using Gmail app on your phone, once you insert the email if it's correct the symbol in the app would notify you that the email is correct cos it'd change.

Hope my newbie explanation made a bit of sense

Sorry but I just got more confused. I don't mean to undermine your effort though. I no even get strength to outbound. I guess I'd just stand with hand registered names undecided
Modified: Infact e be like say I no do again lipsrsealed
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by gentlewind(m): 4:24pm On Jan 06, 2022
symbuul:

Sorry but I just got more confused. I don't mean to undermine your effort though. I no even get strength to outbound. I guess I'd just stand with hand registered names undecided

Hmm! Winners never quit and Quiters never win
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Automolite: 6:13pm On Jan 06, 2022
symbuul:
Quick question guys.
Please how do I get the contact information (preferably e-mail) of a possible end-user for outbounding?
Comrade, check on d website or check the "contact us" on dia website 4dia email, or follow dia fb link and click "about"
If I no see any website, I just type: company name + fb or enduser name + fb for browser maybe I fit get luck undecided
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by elyte89: 6:14pm On Jan 06, 2022
Mrblaze06:
were you able to do it??

Yes ...make use of d authy app instead of google authenticator

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by JerryGent1983: 6:34pm On Jan 06, 2022
Oluwasanya1:
Bosses abeg how una dey use mail tracker on phone. I won outbound with phone using kiwi or Yandex but the the mail tracker extension is not working. Can someone plz shed more light or direct me to where the explanation is on the thread. I don forget the page

please my guy this Yandex and Kiwi that you made mentioned of how can I get it
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by crudedude(m): 6:50pm On Jan 06, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
Possibly your IP reputation is very low. If that's the case creating more mail addresses changes nothing. Try to find out if your ip is blacklisted. Visit Dns Checker dot org and see how many spam softwares blacklisted it.

how to solve this?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Oluwasanya1: 6:51pm On Jan 06, 2022
Na browser just download them on playstore
JerryGent1983:

please my guy this Yandex and Kiwi that you made mentioned of how can I get it
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by crudedude(m): 6:53pm On Jan 06, 2022
id911:

Due to our terrible reputable, I was recently banned by Bodis. They told me my account would never be reinstated again.

SEDO banned me permanently without an explanation. They were like there's nothing I can do to reverse the decision.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by akimbomimer: 6:57pm On Jan 06, 2022
webpower84:
Selling

Before I talk about types and qualities of domain to go for, let me share my first domain sale experience. It was on the radio, the name then was very popular; Danbaba. A radio man was bearing the name as his nickname. Well I searched for danbaba.com at a domain registrar and it was available. I quickly bought it for $9, put it up for sale and contacted the radio man if he may be interested. I adviced him to use the domain to develop a website for his comedy business, unfortunately he concluded that I want to scam him and that the name belonged to him. I never contacted him again undecided

I went to afternic.com, a domain Marketplace and put the domain at a buy it now price of $550.

I woke up one morning, got an email from afternic that my domain have been sold for the exact price that I put it. Well I first thought that it's a scam but there's the company logo there and a link to follow to complete the transaction. I followed the link and made them know clearly that am a Nigerian living in Nigeria. Everything was finalised within 8 days after I transferred the domain to them and I was paid. It was an amazing experience and since then I no more search for any other way to make money online. More effort is what is required now. And it have been wonderful so far cheesy Now if you have a domain name, no need of approaching a Nigerian for his interest. Just go internationally. There may be interested companies ready to pay high price for that domain.

A domain you sold N50 here may be sold N500 in foreign marketplace and why is it like that? They know the value.
which domain site did you use to buy the danbaba.com domain?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mrblaze06: 7:36pm On Jan 06, 2022
elyte89:

Yes ...make use of d authy app instead of google authenticator
Me too
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ynotsadeek(m): 7:53pm On Jan 06, 2022
Happy New Year!!!

You didn’t storm into this message by mistake…….the universe choose you.

YouTube changed social media by paying its users. PunkPanda � is about to change communication app for ever.
Get paid for chatting!

1 PunkPanda Token = $0.87 (soon $1)
Download app and activate with my invite code:

Build your own team with your invite code for more tokens. Imagine earning 100,000 tokens this year � Thank me later.

For more info watch this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZv0Yh-Dz8A
Or contact +2347067340234

You saw this before and ignored? May you not see it later when it’s already too late.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by COZA(m): 8:22pm On Jan 06, 2022
ynotsadeek:
Happy New Year!!!

You didn’t storm into this message by mistake…….the universe choose you.

start from page 1

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by VersatileVee: 8:51pm On Jan 06, 2022
Promxy94:

Some people fit fight you o, if names wey you give them no sell.

My friend has been in domaining since 2019, and still don't understand how to use Ed. So since 2019 i hage. Been the one supplying the guy names.
not 4 me boss, if e no sell.. we move again until oluwa see me through

ur boi Versatilevee
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 9:07pm On Jan 06, 2022
COZA:

start from page 1

grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TheHov: 9:39pm On Jan 06, 2022
Softmojo:
Profound gratitude to God.

Special thanks to boss IykePromotions for creating this avenue for everyone here to thrive.

Special thanks to bosses AwesomeDuru and SlimJosh and all the other great members on here.
If I start to list names, the list no go finish grin

My last report here was in July. Here's how the journey has been since then:

August 2021
Awnings//Utah250
Memphis//Aerial//Photography100
Nashville//Elopements100
Armadillo//Removal220 (This was an installmental sale of 650 however buyer stopped paying after 2nd installment)
Georgia//Spray//Foam299
Funeral//Homes//Cleveland200
The//Roofing//Pro299
Best//HVAC//Service250
OC//Spray//Foam100

September 2021
Renovations//Melbourne450
Elopement//Hawaii299
Louisiana//Concealed//Carry299
Indiana//Expungement250
Missouri//Concealed//Carry299
Concealed//Carry//Arkansas190
Orange//CountyConcealed//Carry299
Carolina//Disability//Law250

October
Illinois//Self//Defense249

November
Funeral//FlowersMiami175
Utah//GunRange100
Cabin//RentalsUtah550
LA//VideoProduction400
Elopement//Florida100
OC//Concealed//Carry100
Constellation//Coffee650
Toronto//Autism350

December
Elope//Maine200
Hawaii//Renovation199
Wedding//Venue//Tulsa100
Microneedling//Houston100

and to save the best for the last, Southcoast//Construction sold for 2200 also in December.

All domains are in .COM

Here's my overall Domain Sales breakdown for the year 2021.

Total Sales: $17,441
Total no. of sales: 55
Inbound sales: 7 (total: $6,172)
Outbound sales: 48 (total: $11,269)
GEO sales: 44
Brandable domain sales: 3
EMDs/Generics: 5

2 years on and not a single sale yet for me from SH or BrandBucket. I pray that changes soon.

Lastly, I pray that as fruitful as 2021 is, the year 2022 should be more fruitful for everyone of us.

Happy New Year guys

Congrats boss!!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TheHov: 9:43pm On Jan 06, 2022
I just joined domaining back this year after about 9months on break.

I plan to take it serious this year and I hope to report my first sales soon. God's willing.

Kudos to all the bosses dropping gems on this link. Welldone.

May 2022 be kind.

7 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TeeSha(m): 9:48pm On Jan 06, 2022
The way all the names from expired domains I put on my watchlist are being taken eh.

Please the bosses that get their names on we, do y'all do backordering?

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:57pm On Jan 06, 2022
crudedude:

how to solve this?
Depends. To increase reputation try to verify mails before sending to minimise bounce rate and for spam rate try to warm your mails before using it. And if the ip is blacklisted in all anti spam softwares (which is rare) you can bypass it by using a Vpn but it hardly comes to that.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Theoseun(m): 11:16pm On Jan 06, 2022
Can anyone help me in a 3rd follow up template...or is it basically reducing the price each week until.one buys it?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Bonsujk: 11:25pm On Jan 06, 2022
symbuul:

hahahaha. If you get positive mindset DM me if not enjoy your next hustle

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 12:26am On Jan 07, 2022
TheHov:
I just joined domaining back this year after about 9months on break.

I plan to take it serious this year and I hope to report my first sales soon. God's willing.

Kudos to all the bosses dropping gems on this link. Welldone.

May 2022 be kind.

I am exactly in the same position as you. I am back here again after 13months leave. I want to take it head on even while applying strict financial discipline and experience that I have managed to gather over the months. How many names do you have so far?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Brymo4all(m): 12:39am On Jan 07, 2022
Welcome Back
ThisisIkemefuna:

I am exactly in the same position as you. I am back here again after 13months leave. I want to take it head on even while applying strict financial discipline and experience that I have managed to gather over the months. How many names do you have so far?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Learner47: 5:22am On Jan 07, 2022
Pls fellow domainers. One simple question.

I can't be wasting my small outbound effort to this marketplace,DAN; this 2022.

Does DAN show country ip and flag on BUYERS chat window just as in SELLERS chat window?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jerry59: 6:55am On Jan 07, 2022
Learner47:

Does DAN show country ip and flag on BUYERS chat window just as in SELLERS chat window?

Not sure they do... It only shows on the seller's end
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by viktor88: 7:03am On Jan 07, 2022
Jerry59:
Not sure they do... It only shows on the seller's end
Why do you think so?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by id911(m): 7:44am On Jan 07, 2022
Learner47:

They do, lost a couple of sales this way after outbounding, offer is made and I replied, some of them ran away after seeing the Nigerian flag. That's why most times, I prefer using Epik for outbounding since they don't give buyer the luxury of knowing one's country of origin, instead, they furnish seller with every detail of the buyer.

The most important thing, however is, if you have a good domain with excellent metrics, buyer wouldn't care whether you're from Somalia, Afghanistan or North Korea, they'll purchase the domain.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kurt09(m): 8:02am On Jan 07, 2022
Learner47:

You can send offer to one of your domains using VPN. That's the only way to find out. Thanks!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by itzzkhaliii(m): 8:03am On Jan 07, 2022
dejive:

Still open....still looking for interested parties to joint buy the letsextract pro with..

Sent you a Dm
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by nkeona(m): 8:07am On Jan 07, 2022
Learner47:

The buyer will not see your location. I know this because I have made offer and purchased a domain using dan platform.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by id911(m): 8:16am On Jan 07, 2022
nkeona:

The buyer will not see your location. I know this because I have made offer and purchased a domain using dan platform.

Buyer sees your location except this is a recent changes by Dan.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2598) (2599) (2600) (2601) (2602) (2603) (2604) ... (3312) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Avast(m), budosky(m), MatthiasChin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.