Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,486 members, 7,823,131 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (263) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3566558 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) ... (3316) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 1:08pm On Nov 08, 2018
IkembaPrince:
Hi Boss iyke, thanks For the sales Letter and everything

You see, I Am Having this Confusion Regarding The expired domain Name,

So fAR I have learned that there are two types of expired domain name

Deleted domains and pending delete domains

which do you recommend

Also if I intend to park the domain which should I buy that will still have good seo and cpc and all that

Should I buy deleted domains or pending delete domains ?

Any. Even if it's a brand new one however researching and tools are required.
thanks

Any. Even if it's a brand new one however researching and tools are required. Read more from this thread, outside this thread before you get started. Domaining is not for everyone but very rewarding if done right.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 1:26pm On Nov 08, 2018
Not compulsorily that you must use a private email or Zoho. use your normal Gmail. Yes I use it too and i have recorded more sales using it for outbouding. I have confirmed both. what matters is your domain quality and competition not a customized email.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by temmy59: 1:29pm On Nov 08, 2018
AYORICH:
use this link for your verification of your domains https://mailadmin.zoho.com/cpanel/index.do .... then use txt record / cname for verification .. i use only txt record . after following the instruction wait about an hour to verify the domain and continue the process

Bro, I have successfully verified; the domain name, how to I create more accounts for my other domains; under the one I have already created;
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AYORICH: 1:52pm On Nov 08, 2018
if you want to use undeveloped as your landing page and receive zohomail .. i do edit the A-record of the domain in question by using 52.58.78.16 and leaving the nameserves at default .then do your verification.
temmy59:

Bro have you redirected the dns of the domain you verified; before verifying it;

I think because I registered the domain at namesilo, and it dns is at undeveloped; that why the zoho verification is not going through

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Uwaeromosele: 2:18pm On Nov 08, 2018
iykepromotions:
Not compulsorily that you must use a private email or Zoho. use your normal Gmail. Yes I use it too and i have recorded more sales using it for outbouding. I have confirmed both. what matters is your domain quality and competition not a customized email.
Great, But majority Use Zoho or other Private Email cause of Spam Options.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 3:21pm On Nov 08, 2018
Uwaeromosele:

Great, But majority Use Zoho or other Private Email cause of Spam Options.
Gmail is much better than some other private emails. Yahoomail is the one that normally go to spam except they have upgraded.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Goalnaldo(m): 3:52pm On Nov 08, 2018
iykepromotions:
Gmail is much better than some other private emails. Yahoomail is the one that normally go to spam except they have upgraded.
please sir I need The sales letter
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Uwaeromosele: 4:35pm On Nov 08, 2018
iykepromotions:
This is another enlightenment
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by zanebaddo(m): 5:17pm On Nov 08, 2018
please guys can i use someone else MasterCard to buy a domain as I'm having issues with Mine ..I just went to the bank to complain about it but it hasn't been resolved.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 5:45pm On Nov 08, 2018
zanebaddo:
please guys can i use someone else MasterCard to buy a domain as I'm having issues with Mine ..I just went to the bank to complain about it but it hasn't been resolved.
yes. No issues.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Treasure28: 7:40pm On Nov 08, 2018
zanebaddo:
Yes. But make sure you turn off auto renewal so the person doesn't get billed the following year

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gabson91(m): 3:27am On Nov 09, 2018
Please guys i tried registering domain wit network solutions but it rejected my first bank master card and I tried with gtb master card, still the same report that the payment cannot be processed, please what's the way out
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dexter001(m): 9:39am On Nov 09, 2018
Good morning gurus in the house, please how do I make payment for an auction on namepros if I eventually won.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 9:41am On Nov 09, 2018
It seems network solution promo is expired
Even with PayPal payments are not working
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 9:56am On Nov 09, 2018
Dexter001:
Good morning gurus in the house, please how do I make payment for an auction on namepros if I eventually won.
You should ask the winner to give you his paypal details - email and then you can make the payment with paypal. I f you don't have a paypal account you can open one for free.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 10:01am On Nov 09, 2018
Promxy94:
It seems network solution promo is expired
Even with PayPal payments are not working
Is still working. Submit your payment account details and it will work and you can remove your details after completion of the payment. But let them deduct the payment from your account before removing the account details again
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dexter001(m): 10:03am On Nov 09, 2018
[quote author=expertix post=72812745][/quote]
Thanks for the response, which of the payment account details? Most seller specifically choose PayPal, and I don't PayPal account.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 10:09am On Nov 09, 2018
Dexter001:

Thanks for the response, which of the payment account details? Most seller specifically choose PayPal, and I don't PayPal account.
Your payment/card profile must be there, if it isnot there they will not accept your paypal paymet and yiu can remove the details after completion of the payment.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dexter001(m): 10:10am On Nov 09, 2018
expertix:

Your payment profile must be there, if it isnot there they will not accept your paypal paymet and yiu can remove the details after completion of the payment.
Okay, Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by honestmike(m): 10:27am On Nov 09, 2018
ogas for the group... for outbounding can I send emails to both the whois email and the info@website.com?? or that will be spamming?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by hamlak(m): 10:42am On Nov 09, 2018
Good morning my people. More sales to you.

Pls I want to know your takes on using a place Like Flippa and Godaddy
Auctions as opposed to doing Outbounds.

Wont it be good if I put my domains on a marketplace auction where the
buyers are and then make the sale? I am experimenting on this and feel it
will be effective.

What do you think? I need as many views as possible on this. Thanks.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by teeboy4x(m): 10:46am On Nov 09, 2018
Treasure28:

Provided you have views for individual domain for the set time frame (date)

Here are the steps

Click on the menu key
Click on audience
Click on overview
You will see a spanner icon, click on it
Scroll down and click on dimension
Search for "Page title" and click on it
Then pick the third icon at the bottom of the page to see your individual domains.

That's all.

Please, how do I know where the traffic is coming from on a particular domain? I have 6 visits from Ireland but I can't see the particular domain they visited.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by teeboy4x(m): 10:57am On Nov 09, 2018
haykay2005:

That's a common bug with GA. try this settings
Go to Behavior > Site Content > All Pages
There is a little drop down named "Other" (right side of Primary dimension), click it and search for "Hostname".

Greetings bro, thanks for your updates. I didn't see site content when I tried it on mobile, I just clicked on All pages but didn't see "other" or where to search for host name.

I tried it on pc but didn't know exactly where to see it after searching for Hostname. I will appreciate if you can explain it one more time.

Thanks

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 11:59am On Nov 09, 2018
expertix:
Is still working. Submit your payment account details and it will work and you can remove your details after completion of the payment. But let them deduct the payment from your account before removing the account details again

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by FESTAC101: 1:08pm On Nov 09, 2018
It's not working....I just tried it too and It didn't work.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fineguy11(m): 2:33pm On Nov 09, 2018
tried registering 3 domains dat dropped since last night on N.S. they kept declining my card.i guess they are currently experiencing some itch, or the promo has expired.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IDEALCASH(m): 2:51pm On Nov 09, 2018
[quote author=Promxy94 post=72816166][/quote]you are through already, click 'continue payment' again from there and you complete ur purchase.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 3:00pm On Nov 09, 2018
IDEALCASH:
you are through already, click 'continue payment' again from there and you complete ur purchase.

It's not working, bounces back
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dexter001(m): 3:36pm On Nov 09, 2018
expertix:
You should ask the winner to give you his paypal details - email and then you can make the payment with paypal. I f you don't have a paypal account you can open one for free.
Please, does PayPal accept Nigerians now?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by clems88(m): 4:50pm On Nov 09, 2018
Someone pls help undecided av had this domain for like 8 months now. No buyer. Its listed on afternic , undeveloped , registered at nemesilo. How do I get buyer for it. RewardZones(dot)com
The bin is $1,000 it has 140 visits as at today. Pls help embarassed
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mazizitonene(m): 6:27pm On Nov 09, 2018
clems88:
Someone pls help undecided av had this domain for like 8 months now. No buyer. Its listed on afternic , undeveloped , registered at nemesilo. How do I get buyer for it. RewardZones(dot)com
The bin is $1,000 it has 140 visits as at today. Pls help embarassed
ya own dey learn work....my condition here critical......may day..... emergency.....capital sef don hang....I just dey nau dey look like lukeman...but still hopeful Sha angry and I got some nice names....make I face outbound well now if e no work....go just fyn sumwia or come here come auction everytn undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) ... (3316) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: kalu61(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.