Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,693 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (266) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3567174 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) ... (3316) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by biuti(f): 8:54pm On Nov 11, 2018
ejosh4:

One problem I have with guys like u... u guys don't read... iyke has shared this a few line ago... Dats why gurus don't answer some kind question again... Bro read up through the thread

And the funny thing is, he quoted the answer to his question to ask for the answer again.

7 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by biuti(f): 8:58pm On Nov 11, 2018
Gabson91:
Please guys i nid help. I tried pushing a domain to the buyer but namesilo told me domain is locked or in an active market place, d buyer already have a namesilo account, i deleted the domain in other market place and out of curiosity i deleted it in undeveloped wher it was sold, please m i stil safe, having deleted it at undeveloped. And what can I do to push it despite unlocking and delisting. Thanks

There is option to unlock the domain before pushing it.
Search on google how to push domain on Namesilo.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EGBEDA101: 9:22pm On Nov 11, 2018
Guys are you having issues with registering new names using Netsol promo?

I've tried severally but it keeps saying that there's an issue with my card the same card I've used many times to register names without issues.

Anyone experiencing this and any solution?

Regards
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 9:40pm On Nov 11, 2018
EGBEDA101:

I've tried severally but it keeps saying that there's an issue with my card the same card I've used many times to register names without issues.

Regards

Almost everyone and no solution yet
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Hennyola(m): 10:06pm On Nov 11, 2018
EGBEDA101:

Regards

Try registering a fresh NS account, add another card to it, make your purchase(s) using the promo code.

After successful purchase, transfer the purchased domains to your main account, so you can mange them all in one place.

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 3:50am On Nov 12, 2018
Hennyola:

Try registering a fresh NS account, add another card to it, make your purchase(s) using the promo code.

After successful purchase, transfer the purchased domains to your main account, so you can mange them all in one place.

Cheers!

If you do this then, your fast transfer has been disabled as the domain will now be under a new 60 day lock.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kolad59: 5:03am On Nov 12, 2018

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by alawi5k: 12:03pm On Nov 12, 2018
I hand reg a domain. Have not done outbound yet but I'm seeing views on analytics and undeveloped. Whereas two that I sent mails, no view yet. BIN $1850. Should I reduce the price?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 1:43pm On Nov 12, 2018
temmy59:

I have being trying to open enom acct for marketing sales; but it kept saying the I can't register from the IP, that they are currently not receiving registration from that IP address
Go to any good nearby cafe to open your account or if you have connections like swift or etc. You should be able to sail through there. Cheers

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 2:19pm On Nov 12, 2018
EGBEDA101:

Regards
I have experienced it before, there are several resons you may not be able to register your domains there.
1. But if the fault is about your card; all you need to do is to visit your bank and complain to them that you are unable to use your card online and it will be corrected for you .
2. If you don't have your payment profile on the netsol as at when you are regging domains; your registration are unlikely to be successful.
3. submit your payment profiles and try again even if you are using paypal; they still requires your payment profile.

Cheers.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AYORICH: 4:02pm On Nov 12, 2018
From my own experience the solution is wait till netsol activate your card, even if you contact netsol they will tell you it's your bank but try to use it in other registrar it will work there but not netsol till they activate it back.. So solution is wait or check for another promo link
EGBEDA101:

Regards
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Hennyola(m): 5:49pm On Nov 12, 2018
I registered on Sedo, a form was proposed and I submitted the form, duly signed by me but I got banned (I'm unable to login again).

I contacted support, they said their decision can't be reversed.

I registered another account with a different details, days after the first ban via another browser, I submitted the form but still got banned again.

Abeg, wetin I do Sedo cry?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 6:36pm On Nov 12, 2018
Hennyola:
I registered on Sedo, a form was proposed and I submitted the form, duly signed by me but I got banned (I'm unable to login again).

I registered another account with a different details, days after the first ban via another browser, I submitted the form but still got banned again.

Lol. Sedo can be complicated most times. Use other platforms like undeveloped and afternic.

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EGBEDA101: 6:52pm On Nov 12, 2018
Hennyola:

After filling and signing the forms sent to you, scan your utility bill and valid ID card(I used PVC) , attach all together and send to them.

They would review and activate your account.

That's exactly how I opened mine.

Regards.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 7:02pm On Nov 12, 2018
Carmal90:

I sell on namepros mainly, no I don't, exchanger are here to rescue me.

So, exchangers even receive an amount as low as $15 on someone's behalf?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 7:12pm On Nov 12, 2018
U1:

So, exchangers even receive an amount as low as $15 on someone's behalf?

Yes.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 7:33pm On Nov 12, 2018
Carmal90:

Yes.
Interesting. Abeg, what exchanger is that?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Hennyola(m): 7:41pm On Nov 12, 2018
iykepromotions:
Lol. Sedo can be complicated most times. Use other platforms like undeveloped and afternic.

I'm using them already without issues, just want to give more exposure to my portfolio but it seems I'm not welcomed at all
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 7:41pm On Nov 12, 2018
U1:

Interesting. Abeg, what exchanger is that?
Not on nairaland
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Hennyola(m): 7:42pm On Nov 12, 2018
EGBEDA101:

After filling and signing the forms sent to you, scan your utility bill and valid ID card(I used PVC) , attach all together and send to them.

They would review and activate your account.

That's exactly how I opened mine.

Regards.

Can I still affix my ID to the mail I got from them even after the ban?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EGBEDA101: 7:52pm On Nov 12, 2018
Hennyola:

Can I still affix my ID to the mail I got from them even after the ban?

Sure.

When they banned my account,I sent them a mail with all the stated documents.
They restored the account the next day.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Hennyola(m): 7:57pm On Nov 12, 2018
EGBEDA101:

Sure.

When they banned my account,I sent them a mail with all the stated documents.
They restored the account the next day.

Thanks, I'll definitely do as instructed but the utility bill is the problem oo.

No water bill, no Nepa bill, no internet bill, no waste bin sef, technology(online payment) has taken it all

If PVC only is okay, I'll use that
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 7:59pm On Nov 12, 2018
Carmal90:
Not on nairaland
Where dem dey?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EGBEDA101: 8:00pm On Nov 12, 2018
Hennyola:

Thanks, I'll definitely do as instructed but the utility bill is the problem oo.

No water bill, no Nepa bill, no internet bill, no waste bin sef, technology(online payment) has taken it all

If PVC only is okay, I'll use that

I used PHCN bill +PVC

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Hennyola(m): 8:14pm On Nov 12, 2018
EGBEDA101:

I used PHCN bill +PVC

I've got no PHCN bill, no utility bill at all.
I'll use PVC like that.

Any composed messaged at all?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Pcinyang(m): 8:23pm On Nov 12, 2018
Selling information product online is one of the simplest ways to make money online but this is quite difficult for many people because they don't have an idea of how to create an information product and on what topic to focus in creating this information product.

With sqribble you can create information product across any topic of your choice in a professionally designed e-book in five minutes without any writing, design or technical skills... Sqribble makes it easier, better and professional.

To know more, whatsapp me on 08160318166
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 12, 2018
alawi5k:
I hand reg a domain. Have not done outbound yet but I'm seeing views on analytics and undeveloped. Whereas two that I sent mails, no view yet. BIN $1850. Should I reduce the price?
Most of those early traffic on newly reg domains are mostly from domainers like you, or bots. Whats the screen resolution of the traffic?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sadiq3051(m): 10:07pm On Nov 12, 2018
Hennyola:

I've got no PHCN bill, no utility bill at all. I'll use PVC like that.
Any composed messaged at all?
make use of Pvc + Bank Statement of account that's what I use to open mine...

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 12:20am On Nov 13, 2018
U1:

Where dem dey?

Met him offline sir, but if you search Nairaland wella,you go see one.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kolad59: 4:18am On Nov 13, 2018
Good day bosses.

I have been on this thread since when it was created in 2016. All my excuses since then was that i dont have master card. Just in july, i applied for @iykepromotions online training, so the second day, since i dont have capital, started domain with #425, i used my friend master card to purchase on godaddy, i did some outbound but no reply nor sale,, oga iyke promise us one or two domain during the training, but i contacted him when i get money in mid-august for the name, i still do some outbound but no result, i dont give up, I used to read this Thread and Namepros, so in early october i found a geo+services domain, but i mistakenly registered wrong keyword...I contacted my oga, but he said since it is 1$ that i should move one, so i bought the correct keyword again and requested for refund from Network solution,, still do outbound but no respnse again, I just keep on doimg outbounding every week, last sunday, i resend mails to 50 company for the domain but a company reply that 'No tank' , i contacted my oga, but he said it is matter of time, i be like matter of time since july.. I heed to his advice.. Just last night.. I want to send mails out, then i saw one mail popup, i checked and i found out that my domain has been sold.

Purchase date-- october 7
Venue -- Afternic
Purchase price-- $1 from Netsol
Sold for -- $209

My advice to all newbies like me to never give up, i used to send outbound every 7days, patience and persistence is the key..Don't feel like because you haven't sell your domains and you wont register name if you see good names again, learnt this from @rohitgoyal on Namepros sales that He had bought up to 50domains, luckily the 51st domain gotten sold and he has been selling wella since then..

All thanks to ogas, that used to report sales here, it really motivate me to not give up.

I pray for more sales..

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AwesomeDuru(m): 6:50am On Nov 13, 2018
kolad59:
Good day bosses.

I have been on this thread since when it was created in 2016. All my excuses since then was that i dont have master card. Just in july, i applied for @iykepromotions online training, so the second day, since i dont have capital, started domain with #425, i used my friend master card to purchase on godaddy, i did some outbound but no reply nor sale,, oga iyke promise us one or two domain during the training, but i contacted him when i get money in mid-august for the name, i still do some outbound but no result, i dont give up, I used to read this Thread and Namepros, so in early october i found a geo+services domain, but i mistakenly registered wrong keyword...I contacted my oga, but he said since it is 1$ that i should move one, so i bought the correct keyword again and requested for refund from Network solution,, still do outbound but no respnse again, I just keep on doimg outbounding every week, last sunday, i resend mails to 50 company for the domain but a company reply that 'No tank' , i contacted my oga, but he said it is matter of time, i be like matter of time since july.. I heed to his advice.. Just last night.. I want to send mails out, then i saw one mail popup, i checked and i found out that my domain has been sold.

Venue -- Afternic
Sold for -- $209

My advice to all newbies like me to never give up, i used to send outbound every 7days, patience and persistence is the key..Don't feel like because you haven't sell your domains and you wont register name if you see good names again, learnt this from @rohitgoyal on Namepros sales that He had bought up to 50domains, luckily the 51st domain gotten sold and he has been selling wella since then..

All thanks to ogas, that used to report sales here, it really motivate me to not give up.

I pray for more sales..

Wow, this is inspirational! Bravo brother. That sweet fresh rush of a first sale. Congrats to you, we will all get there.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 6:57am On Nov 13, 2018
kolad59:
Good day bosses.

Venue -- Afternic
Sold for -- $209

I pray for more sales..

This is what I still believe on patience as a virtue is the key

(1) (2) (3) ... (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) ... (3316) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: nurex01(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.