Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,452 members, 7,836,798 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (264) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3594386 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) ... (3323) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 09, 2018

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by warrenweste(m): 8:25pm On Nov 09, 2018
mazizitonene:

auction some on flippa with low reserve,namepros,also lower yur bin on afternic also join godaddy auctions to and auction some.goodluck wink

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IDEALCASH(m): 9:29pm On Nov 09, 2018
Promxy94:

It's not working, bounces back
`Still working, I buy one now retry
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mazizitonene(m): 9:31pm On Nov 09, 2018
warrenweste:

auction some on flippa with low reserve,namepros,also lower yur bin on afternic also join godaddy auctions to and auction some.goodluck wink
thank you jare my broda......wee do that soon.....me looking at my domains like...

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by apexmall(m): 10:59pm On Nov 09, 2018
Get Free AIRDROP and Resell on Exchange Market
They are giving out Free 7800token ending in the next 19days.

Click the WhatsApp link below to get in touch to get the automatic INTIATIVE Q LINK TO
GET FREE 7800 token which worth $780.

Gud luck

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 3:31am On Nov 10, 2018
IDEALCASH:
`Still working, I buy one now retry

U lucky not working for me both bank and PayPal

1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 5:38am On Nov 10, 2018
mazizitonene:
thank you jare my broda......wee do that soon.....me looking at my domains like...

If feels Awkward And Painful, when people are successful in same line of business that you are into, but you are not.

Its not like they got better names, than you do, but At times is GRACE. you just make sure you pray for the GRACE.

I learnt domaining from the boss himself @iykepromotions last year March. I paid for his tutorials, and he even gave me three names that I should register, which I did, good names, but no sales. After 5-6months, I was discouraged and quitted, but I never stopped following this thread.

I came back to domaining march this year, after I received a letter from Go daddy informing me that the three domain names I registered last year have expired..

June this year, I registered a namesilo account, and got a domain name, did out bounding, people became interested but no sales till now, but no I am not giving up, from June till now I have registered more than 52 names thanks to Netsol promo.

I have learnt alot from namepros, that am even an established member, my favourite spot is the Beginners forum in namepros, general discussions, and Report completed sales thread, has been my chilling spot.

I see names that are selling, and that alone gives me joy, because I know someday I will report my own sales, whether the Devil likes it or not. For My GOD LIVES...

I Advice you not to quit, be moltivated by peoples sales, register better names, if you have the money, one day you will make a sale.

I send my shout-out to the likes of Treasure28, haykay2005 farouksenior....

Your sales motivate me alot, and to the CEO of this thread Thanks ones again.

I am not quitting again.....
This shall be one of my major side business..........

26 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 7:54am On Nov 10, 2018
clems88:
Someone pls help undecided av had this domain for like 8 months now. No buyer. Its listed on afternic , undeveloped , registered at nemesilo. How do I get buyer for it. RewardZones(dot)com
The bin is $1,000 it has 140 visits as at today. Pls help embarassed
adjust your price especially if you're still looking for your first sale. Is a process.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AwesomeDuru(m): 8:31am On Nov 10, 2018
Promxy94:

If feels Awkward And Painful, when people are successful in same line of business that you are into, but you are not.

Its not like they got better names, than you do, but At times is GRACE. you just make sure you pray for the GRACE.

I learnt domaining from the boss himself @iykepromotions last year March. I paid for his tutorials, and he even gave me three names that I should register, which I did, good names, but no sales. After 5-6months, I was discouraged and quitted, but I never stopped following this thread.

I came back to domaining march this year, after I received a letter from Go daddy informing me that the three domain names I registered last year have expired..

June this year, I registered a namesilo account, and got a domain name, did out bounding, people became interested but no sales till now, but no I am not giving up, from June till now I have registered more than 52 names thanks to Netsol promo.

I have learnt alot from namepros, that am even an established member, my favourite spot is the Beginners forum in namepros, general discussions, and Report completed sales thread, has been my chilling spot.

I see names that are selling, and that alone gives me joy, because I know someday I will report my own sales, whether the Devil likes it or not. For My GOD LIVES...

I Advice you not to quit, be moltivated by peoples sales, register better names, if you have the money, one day you will make a sale.

Bravo brother, well said! We should all persevere, the long draught of no sales will end soon

Biuti

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sconp: 8:54am On Nov 10, 2018
Promxy94:

Nice one. I like the motivation.

However, I feel if you have 52 names and haven't sold a single one. It means there's something you're not doing right. There just has to be. At all at all, you suppose don sell 10% I.e 5names.

God go bring our sale.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slimjosh43: 9:41am On Nov 10, 2018
sconp:

However, I feel if you have 52 names and haven't sold a single one. It means there's something you're not doing right. There just has to be. At all at all, you suppose don sell 10% I.e 5names.

God go bring our sale.
I think I disagree. Domainers say they have a sale through rate of 1% i.e he ought to have sold 1 name. However, na time frame and persistence.

My first sale in domain was 7 months after I started with 4 names. Currently have 73 names of which like 20 I wouldn't renew. But so far this year I have sold 5 names with a total of over $1000.
I bought a name on Friday and after outbound got an offer of 300 Euro which I rejected for the first time in domaining 3 hours after I bought the name.
So sometimes names might sell immediately you register and do outbound while other times it might take years.
Persistence is key. Ciao

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by apexmall(m): 9:44am On Nov 10, 2018
Buy Airdrops and sell online. You can earn $100/day.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by biuti(f): 9:51am On Nov 10, 2018
Dexter001:

Thanks for the response, which of the payment account details? Most seller specifically choose PayPal, and I don't PayPal account.

If you want to bid at namepros auction, the first thing is to check the payment method(s) the seller wants and his/her terms & conditions if any.
If Paypal is one of the payment methods, you can pay with your Nigerian Paypal.
If you don't have one, just go to Paypal.com register with your correct details as Nigerian and verify it with your ATM card. You can't receive with your Nigerian Paypal but you can pay with it anywhere Paypal payment is accepted. .

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 9:54am On Nov 10, 2018
*�EAGLE COMMUNICATIONS DATA SERVICES* _*(07032853778)*_ _Presents to you_ � *�MTN �(3months validity)* �500mb. #450 �1GB #750 �2GB. #1400 �3GB #2100 �4GB #2700 �5GB. #3100 *Payment Mode: Bank transfer*
To check bundle balance; �MTN = *461*6# _All data plans work on all devices._ *�Bank details:* Aderibigbe Ayokunle 0695235448 Access Bank
*�CALL/SMS/WHATSAPP* 07032853778
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by torial: 9:58am On Nov 10, 2018
Am I sending messages to the wrong addresses during outbound? Because, I have not gotten a single reply since May.

I have read articles on how to get e.addresses, followed the processes, and nothing.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sadiq3051(m): 10:02am On Nov 10, 2018
Abeg bosses in the house, if I change my WHOis privacy from private to public , will it have any negative effect on my domain name for transferring.? e. g let say the domain name is above 60 days and I change its whois to public.. will I be able to transfer the name? or I will wait for another 60days...
?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Seconsol92(m): 10:10am On Nov 10, 2018
How can I list my domain on namepros.. Experts in the house please help out
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sconp: 10:17am On Nov 10, 2018
slimjosh43:

I think I disagree. Domainers say they have a sale through rate of 1% i.e he ought to have sold 1 name. However, na time frame and persistence.

My first sale in domain was 7 months after I started with 4 names. Currently have 73 names of which like 20 I wouldn't renew. But so far this year I have sold 5 names with a total of over $1000.
I bought a name on Friday and after outbound got an offer of 300 Euro which I rejected for the first time in domaining 3 hours after I bought the name.
So sometimes names might sell immediately you register and do outbound while other times it might take years.
Persistence is key. Ciao
Okay maybe 5 is much, but for 52names?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 10:48am On Nov 10, 2018
sconp:

God go bring our sale.

Yea u might be right, but not all my domains are geo domains, and i only do outbound for geo domains.
some are futuristic domains (Domains which I believe will get attentions, in the nearby future)

I have one in the cannabis sector.
Artificial intellengence sector
And Vr sector
I have in the tourism sector too

Like I mentioned earlier I made use of the netsol $1 to enlarge my coast from geo domains, most of this domains I tell you about, I plan to keep them for more like 3years. Even if no enquires come for them.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 10, 2018
Promxy94:

Omo, 52 shocked ? Una dey try for here ooo. I started by last year with 3 names( Litecoinvest.com, crypticvest.com and etherumize.com) vouch not to register another name till those ones are sold all cheesy . I no get mind like una. Luckily, I sold them all before they could expire grin .
Last two months, I decided to embark on another round-trip grin. Registered 12 names through our awof NS cheesy, developed one and listed others. No sales yet and dont plan on buying more till I sale at least 1 name cheesy .
E no easy brother, but we die here grin

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 12:30pm On Nov 10, 2018
@ proxy94, I feel your pain. But seems you're not getting some things right. You supposed to have recorded some sales among those names. Now about me , domain names too expire in my hand, I may decide not renew. Domain is all about re-strategizing and more researching. What works very well last June may not be working well now. What I may told you last december may not be what I will tell you now., things might have changed.

With all these, let me give you some tips;

1. If you're a newbie OR still looking for your first sale or looking for a FAST sale, put a buy now price between $200-$300. ( these price range is at times irresistible to an interested end user)

2. Focus more on GEO domains with a lot of end users you can easily approach.

3. If you can, change your whois info to a foreign or use privacy to hide your original ID.

4. If you get a response, and later don't hear from them again, do a follow up. (If you wish to have a sample of my follow up, I will send it to you.)

Please consider all these points and activate it.

Regards.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Nov 10, 2018
We buy and sell BitCoin, WebMoney and Perfect money at a reasonable amount. withdrawal from upwork and fiverr account also available. Our service is fast secure and 100% legit Contact us today for maximum satisfaction check my signature for contact details.

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sconp: 1:09pm On Nov 10, 2018
Promxy94:

Yea u might be right, but not all my domains are geo domains, and i only do outbound for geo domains.
some are futuristic domains (Domains which I believe will get attentions, in the nearby future)

I have one in the cannabis sector.
Artificial intellengence sector
And Vr sector
I have in the tourism sector too

Like I mentioned earlier I made use of the netsol $1 to enlarge my coast from geo domains, most of this domains I tell you about, I plan to keep them for more like 3years. Even if no enquires come for them.

Wow. Nice to see you have it all planned out. Keep in mind renewal fees too wink

Cheers and goodluck.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by honestmike(m): 1:12pm On Nov 10, 2018
slimjosh43:

Persistence is key. Ciao
please send me sales letter sample. esekruzz@gmail.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by dasanchez1(m): 1:13pm On Nov 10, 2018
sconp:

Wow. Nice to see you have it all planned out. Keep in mind renewal fees too wink

Cheers and goodluck.
boss, I wan learn work from you wink
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sconp: 1:19pm On Nov 10, 2018
ClixMaster:
Omo, 52 shocked ? Una dey try for here ooo. I started by last year with 3 names( Litecoinvest.com, crypticvest.com and etherumize.com) vouch not to register another name till those ones are sold all cheesy . I no get mind like una. Luckily, I sold them all before they could expire grin .
Last two months, I decided to embark on another round-trip grin. Registered 12 names through our awof NS cheesy, developed one and listed others. No sales yet and dont plan on buying more till I sale at least 1 name cheesy .
E no easy brother, but we die here grin

Curious bro, how did you sell those 3 names and prices if you don't mind.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sconp: 1:29pm On Nov 10, 2018
dasanchez1:
boss, I wan learn work from you wink
Abeg no whine me...I am too unserious, chairmen them full here. I dey very rusty now and out of info.

I need go rebrand and re-informate myself.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by dasanchez1(m): 1:31pm On Nov 10, 2018
sconp:

Abeg no whine me...I am too unserious, chairmen them full here. I dey very rusty now and out of info.

I need go rebrand and re-informate myself.
cry cry alright.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mazizitonene(m): 1:34pm On Nov 10, 2018
Promxy94:

yea....thanks bro.....but giving up was never part of the plan.....i'm just about 3 months into this......the reported sales here also keep motivating me...

We daiii hiaaa

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 10, 2018
sconp:

Curious bro, how did you sell those 3 names and prices if you don't mind.
Sold 1 on bido@$50, 2 on afterninc @ 150 and 80$ respectively cheesy
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Thehilah4jesus: 2:15pm On Nov 10, 2018
iykepromotions:
@ proxy94, I feel your pain. But seems you're not getting some things right. You supposed to have recorded some sales among those names. Now about me , domain names too expire in my hand, I may decide not renew. Domain is all about re-strategizing and more researching. What works very well last June may not be working well now. What I may told you last december may not be what I will tell you now., things might have changed.

With all these, let me give you some tips;

1. If you're a newbie OR still looking for your first sale or looking for a FAST sale, put a buy now price between $200-$300. ( these price range is at times irresistible to an interested end user)

2. Focus more on GEO domains with a lot of end users you can easily approach.

3. If you can, change your whois info to a foreign or use privacy to hide your original ID.

4. If you get a response, and later don't hear from them again, do a follow up. (If you wish to have a sample of my follow up, I will send it to you.)

Please consider all these points and activate it.

Regards.
please boss,l wont mind a follow up letter.l got a response on how much is my domain and after response l didnt hear anything from them so l was thinking on sending a follow-up letter.thanks in anticipation.rcsatelier18@gmail.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by urchnez(m): 2:31pm On Nov 10, 2018
Ok

(1) (2) (3) ... (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) ... (3323) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: toutlemonde, AscendingKing, Sadiq3051(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.