Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,171 members, 7,811,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:02 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2646) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3536298 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2643) (2644) (2645) (2646) (2647) (2648) (2649) ... (3311) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by peablaze(f): 10:59am On Feb 07, 2022
PAYPAL FUNDS needed..

Hit me up on Whatsapp with all funds you have and your rate and let's talk business..

Fast Payment!!

If we need escrow, no problem! We'll use a very trusted one here..

If I can't cope with your rate, we move together!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EtimAbasiama(m): 11:07am On Feb 07, 2022
Omor see morning fight from the elders. grin grin grin

Please it haff don do mbok.

#IcauseTrouble don lock up, I suggest you guys @Osnani, @Sapiosexuality @Alawik etc., should also do the same.

We remain grateful to you elders here. Whether una show us name or not, una don try pass our government in terms of employment. grin

Good morning boss them

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by honestmike(m): 11:08am On Feb 07, 2022
Spiritualizt:
I don't think the mortgage broker niche is a good niche, I currently have 2 mortgage brokers name not even a single offer for anyone after massive outbounds.

there are other factors, not just the keyword. send me the domains lemme see. mikekruzz@gmail.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 11:10am On Feb 07, 2022
EtimAbasiama:
Omor see morning fight from the elders. grin grin grin

Please it haff don do mbok.

#IcauseTrouble don lock up, I suggest you guys @Osnani, @Sapiosexuality @Alawik etc., should also do the same.

We remain grateful to you elders here. Whether una show us name or not, una don try pass our government in terms of employment. grin

Good morning boss them
I'm not an elder though. Thank you. I don off.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by erjo: 11:12am On Feb 07, 2022
GET COMBO EMAIL LEADS AND REACH OUT TO ALL POTENTIAL ENDUSERS FOR YOUR DOMAIN NAME.

GOOGLE MAPS + YELLOW PAGES - DECISION MAKERS/CEO EMAILS INCLUDED - 800 naira per domain name. YOU GET VERIFIED EMAIL LEADS FROM BOTH GOOGLE MAPS AND YELLOW PAGES

YOU'LL AGREE WITH ME THAT 80%+ SALES REPORTED HERE, WERE AS A RESULT OF LEADS GOTTEN FROM EITHER GMAPS OR YELLOW PAGES - I STAND TO BE CORRECTED.

ONLY GMAPS EMAIL LEADS - 500 PER DOMAIN NAME

ONLY YELLOW PAGES EMAIL LEADS - 500 PER DOMAIN NAME

ALL EMAILS WILL BE VERIFIED.

REACH ME ON WHATSAPP 07068996260 OR THROUGH THE EMAIL ON MY SIGNATURE.

MORE SALES TO YOU AS WE WORK TOGETHER

Softwares
Gmaps leads - Letsextract
Yellow page leads - Yellow page scraper
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ekemeze: 11:12am On Feb 07, 2022
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by honestmike(m): 11:23am On Feb 07, 2022
domains domains

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2horsePOWER(m): 11:36am On Feb 07, 2022
honestmike:
some people still do not know that you can search for domains on expireddomains.net before they drop for up to a week ahead.
this will give you time to make a list and research the ones you want to buy..

This is where "backordering" comes in for pipu with big bucks.

Or you pray to the master of the universe for luck cheesy

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 11:47am On Feb 07, 2022
Yeah lol I just keep them on my watchlist and the ones that didn't get caught I take cause I can't come and be dragging auction with those ones that bid till 1000$ lol
2horsePOWER:

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Learner47: 11:54am On Feb 07, 2022
ThisisIkemefuna:
Learner47 I admire your thought process and techniques. Can you list the few go-to tools you use in domain analysis before reg?

1. Whois/com
2. Dan.com to check similar names
3. ED ( as a domainer I don't think one can finish learning Ed).
4. Archive (wayback machine)- not often.
5. DNS History tool
6. Google.
There's one post on Namepros on domaining tools..I didn't bookmark.

All d best to everyone.

22 Likes 11 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Learner47: 12:12pm On Feb 07, 2022
One of our members complained about eye issues. I wish him quick recovery.

As domainers especially outbounders let's watch out for Eyes issues & Piles. Like get knowledge on it and how to prevent it or when it comes how to mitigate it before escalation.

When u're healthy is when money can come. it's not a sprint but marathon. We all going to make it.

Enough sleep-water-vitamin supplements-exercise etc...

Got piles--although it started at a time I was looking for job and I had to mark waec scripts for several hours sitting+plus all the student lifestyle back in sch of eating junks--indomie etc & sitting down for several hrs to read. wen I started outbounding it became worse....& I'm still battling with it--although mine hasn't escalated but my motivation-strength can't be compared to b4...it weakens the male system...although im changing lifestyle & eating habits.

If u r healthy & strong mehn....jst be highly grateful.

Wish everyone the best. I hope someone picks something from this.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2horsePOWER(m): 12:13pm On Feb 07, 2022
2horsePOWER:
Good Day,

Has anybody sold a name listed on sav.com?

I usually see this "connection not secure, don't input sensitive data blablablab" sign whenever I visit a name that uses sav.com lander.

Shey e no dey affect anything?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 12:22pm On Feb 07, 2022
Ouch wishing you recovery but male system? Doesn't it affect all genders tho
Learner47:
t my motivation-strength can't be compared to b4...it weakens the male system...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by honestmike(m): 12:31pm On Feb 07, 2022
2horsePOWER:

it is annoying after doing research on a domain it gets dropcatch and ends up in an auction going up to thousands of $$$$. but at least you know you picked a good name.

best to get a list of potential ones instead of putting your eggs in one basket
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 12:40pm On Feb 07, 2022
Hmm. All these arrows this morning.

A beg who get small pin charger.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Learner47: 12:43pm On Feb 07, 2022
Gpexchange:
Ouch wishing you recovery but male system? Doesn't it affect all genders tho
yep..it does. Excessive sitting. Don't know hw is like for females. Not a thing I'd wish for any male.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by alawi5k: 12:46pm On Feb 07, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
You are really pained. Misleading posts? Unfortunately, I can't help you. I've helped more people here than you have ever done and if any unbiased mind analyses our posts I'm sure your contribution is no where close to mine. Mr Alawi, there's nothing you can do about seeing my posts here. Nothing. Not you or anyone can do anything about it. You will keep hurting, unfortunately.
Before your first senseless and naive post here, I have reported more than 20 sales. Kindly help yourself grin
Sapiosexuality:
Hello guys, I'd like to understand what this is all about? Where do I start?

Is it profitable?

Is it hard, easy or depends?

Where and how do start?

Can anyone do it?

What amount of money can I start with?

Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 12:56pm On Feb 07, 2022
alawi5k:
Before your first senseless and naive post here, I have reported more than 20 sales. Kindly help yourself grin
Please dig up more. Old man illness. Scared and unhappy the new kid is not docile like his minions. Dig up more.

7 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AliyuMuktarD: 1:12pm On Feb 07, 2022
id911:
Exterminator/LasVegas//com
Sold for ~$400

Dayton/Painters//com
Sold for $ 495

Both held for about 3 weeks.

I, unfortunately, have just been diagnosed with Glaucoma and therefore might not be able to buy and outbound domains like I'd have been doing. I'll be limiting the use of computer and phones so as not to increase pressure and further strain my optic nerves as advised by medical experts. I was told it's hereditary but to the best of my knowledge, no one in our family history or ancestors have had something like that, but it's ok.

I would advise everyone to do regular med check up. Thanks to all who have been helpful in making this thread worthwhile. God bless you all richly!

Wish you quick recovery Boss.

Congrats on your sales
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 1:20pm On Feb 07, 2022
Same thing for females tho so not a thing you'd wish for any one.....

Hope u are coping well tho.. it's really hurtful
Learner47:
yep..it does. Excessive sitting. Don't know hw is like for females. Not a thing I'd wish for any male.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by honestmike(m): 1:32pm On Feb 07, 2022
honestmike:
First 5 people to email me with their domain names on Sunday 6am get an email list of up to 100emails of potential buyers.

I wish you all more sales!!

For the people who are having difficulties reaching customers. I will find time to resume getting emails for the first people to contact me. what do you guys think?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 1:52pm On Feb 07, 2022
Thought realtor is trademarked....how did he still sell it.
toby345:

Upland//Realtor $499
DFW//General//Contractors $395
Columbus//Wedding//DJ $150
California// Product// Photography $175
DC//Kitchen// Remodeling $150

All thanks be to God and those that contribute on this thread. More sales to us all
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Learner47: 2:00pm On Feb 07, 2022
Gpexchange:
Same thing for females tho so not a thing you'd wish for any one.....

Hope u are coping well tho.. it's really hurtful
Sure. tnks bro. Life isn't smooth sailing--we all have our various challenges- and without challenges it'd be boring and their wouldn't be victory & gratefulness. I decided to share not to gain pity but to benefit anyone that may want to be more cautious of their health. More sales to everyone.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 2:07pm On Feb 07, 2022
Yeah awareness is definitely the thing so everyone knows what to avoid cool thanks
Learner47:

Sure. tnks bro. Life isn't smooth sailing--we all have our various challenges- and without challenges it'd be boring and their wouldn't be victory & gratefulness. I decided to share not to gain pity but to benefit anyone that may want to be more cautious of their health. More sales to everyone.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by snillocer(m): 2:51pm On Feb 07, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
You are really pained. Misleading posts? Unfortunately, I can't help you. I've helped more people here than you have ever done and if any unbiased mind analyses our posts I'm sure your contribution is no where close to mine. Mr Alawi, there's nothing you can do about seeing my posts here. Nothing. Not you or anyone can do anything about it. You will keep hurting, unfortunately.

This is true. I am a living witness.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Crazeworld(m): 2:57pm On Feb 07, 2022
Why cover the name if you have to post it? I don't get.

This was a harmless question and honestly, I don't see anything wrong with him asking. Una sha wan crucify the guy ontop say he no dey report sales.

If you need to post a sale without revealing the name, you can simply state your reason. We have seen reports where sellers said they can't reveal the name because they signed a NDA agreement. That is normal. ICauseTrouble you could have added that you will reveal details later after getting paid. Such questions wouldn't have arose.

And those quick to take sides, nobody is useless in this space. Though Sapiosexuality might not be reporting his sales (which he is not obligated to), he is always available to answer questions some newbies ask. That in itself is helpful to this thread.

It is true that sales reports inspires us. It inspires me. But then, not everyone will report their sales. Some people like being low-key while some actually prefer to do it on the big stage like Namepros (for whatever reasons). There are sales by Nigerians reported on the Namepros thread that are never reported here.

If sales report motivates you, people not reporting them here doesn't take away any information from you. Just head on to Namepros and have your fill. https://www.namepros.com/threads/report-completed-domain-name-sales-here.83628/page-958#post-8515926

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by QueenRebecca(f): 2:57pm On Feb 07, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
You have not thought it through. Everyone has a right to report or not to report. It's not wrong not to report.

I agree with @Bolded. There is nothing wrong if someone chooses not to report sales. But the truth is that large majority of us here today are attracted to this thread because of the sales reports by the early people we saw when we stumbled on this thread.

Though I used Expired Domain in the past to build PBN, I still have no idea how someone can pick a name from ED and sell it for high price. Had there be no sales report, most of these things said here will look complete foreign to all of us here today.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Crazeworld(m): 3:01pm On Feb 07, 2022
But me I have a question o. Is it possible to be dishing out fake sales report?

The guy on Namepros that always reports .xyz sales in high figures everytime ehn. I just don't understand.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by snillocer(m): 3:07pm On Feb 07, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
[s]ou can't tell me the modus operandi for posting sales. If you are not OK with the way I post, go to the Namepros you mentioned to read sales.
Consider this the last response from me. I would rather use my time on more relevant things[/s]

Traits of an ill-mannered brat.

Always learn to take correction — it costs you nothing.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by QueenRebecca(f): 3:13pm On Feb 07, 2022
Crazeworld:

The guy on Namepros that always reports .xyz sales in high figures everytime ehn. I just don't understand.

@Bolded It's possible. A particular guy is know for reporting fake sales report on NP.

At first, the lady (maybe guy) has lots of xyz extension in her portfolio. She has over 20k domain names and xyz extension make up to 90%. (Got this on her Twitter handle).

She took the biggest risk in xyz and she is reaping consistent good sales as a result.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Avast(m): 3:16pm On Feb 07, 2022
Crazeworld:

It is a crazy world boss........ I believe it is real.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by snillocer(m): 3:17pm On Feb 07, 2022
alawi5k:
Don't mind him. He's spamming the thread but don't report sales. Over 10 posts per day but hide sales. So, he's active here just to read others sales report. I'm taking note!

Spamming the thread? Dude you must be a dúnce. If you have nothing meaningful to say, just shut the fúck up.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2643) (2644) (2645) (2646) (2647) (2648) (2649) ... (3311) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.