Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,078 members, 7,811,020 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2647) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3535262 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2644) (2645) (2646) (2647) (2648) (2649) (2650) ... (3311) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by dayo2hot: 3:22pm On Feb 07, 2022
snillocer:

Spamming the thread? Dude you must be a dúnce. If you have nothing meaningful to say, just shut the fúck up.

Bro it's ok now.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by snillocer(m): 3:28pm On Feb 07, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
You can't tell me the modus operandi for posting sales. If you are not OK with the way I post, go to the Namepros you mentioned to read sales.
Consider this the last response from me. I would rather use my time on more relevant things

Here is not a motorpark that you can behave howsoever you like. You must be called out at all times whenever you behave like a toút.

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by snillocer(m): 3:37pm On Feb 07, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Lol. Wehrey dey disguise. I don't even know he doesn't post sales report yet he wants to see other people's sales.

Keep on consoling yourself, kid. Even IdeasPro is yet to post sales report but that doesn't make his nuggets less useful.

Dumbo.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 3:41pm On Feb 07, 2022
Lolol Snillocer, abeg, even me no carry the matter like this.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by snillocer(m): 3:41pm On Feb 07, 2022
alawi5k:
Before your my first senseless and naive post here, I we have reported more than 20 sales. I need to Kindly help yourself myself grin

Fixed. wink
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by snillocer(m): 3:51pm On Feb 07, 2022
QueenRebecca:

I agree with @Bolded. There is nothing wrong if someone chooses not to report sales. But the truth is that large majority of us here today are attracted to this thread because of the sales reports by the early people we saw when we stumbled on this thread.

Though I used Expired Domain in the past to build PBN, I still have no idea how someone can pick a name from ED and sell it for high price. [b]Had there be no sales report, most of these things said here will look complete foreign to all of us here today.

God bless you sis. Anyone who disagrees with the highlighted text must be lying to him/herself.

There are hundreds if not thousands of such thread on this forum that is focused on "how to make money online" but this is one of the few that backed it up with proof — which is the sales report (with name and and price).

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by yemight2776(m): 4:00pm On Feb 07, 2022
Please how much is Aboki people exchanging dollar now? I mean if i want to sell to Aboki. Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mrblaze06: 4:02pm On Feb 07, 2022
Crazeworld:
But me I have a question o. Is it possible to be dishing out fake sales report?

The guy on Namepros that always reports .xyz sales in high figures everytime ehn. I just don't understand.
Na woman sef. DNgear,omo that xyz sales many people dey doubt am but she post with screenshot sometimes.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mrblaze06: 4:05pm On Feb 07, 2022
snillocer:

God bless you sis. Anyone who disagrees with the highlighted text must be lying to him/herself.

There are hundreds if not thousands of such thread on this forum that is focused on "how to make money online" but this is one of the few that backed it up with proof — which is the sales report (with name and and price).
guy e don do,the guy used to post his sales with name but this one I think the reason is that the money has not yet hit his account but sapiosexuality is very useful on this thread cos he answers most of the newbie questions and I commend him for that.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Omini247: 4:10pm On Feb 07, 2022
snillocer you are unbias cold and savage

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Omini247: 4:12pm On Feb 07, 2022
but you owe icausetrouble apologies....

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by snillocer(m): 4:16pm On Feb 07, 2022
dayo2hot:

Bro it's ok now.

Sorry if am causing nuisance. But I was just trying to correct them bro.

You know there's an Igbo proverb that says; "aru gba afo oburu omenala." In English; "when an abomination is overlooked, it becomes a tradition."

This kind of scenario has happened time without number but each time it replays, the defendant is quick to come up with baseless excuses like "I have every right to report sales however I like, "How many sales report have you posted on the thread?" and most of the jargons they use to defend their disgusting attitudes.

In addition, If you could remember, some months ago, I was called out for always editing my posts after I must have gotten an answer to the question I asked, but the truth is that was not my intention for doing that.

Knowing that whatsoever intention I had in mind is of use no use to the thread, I simply had to desist from such act.

So what am trying to say is that it will be of no benefit to us if we continue to see more of these posts. Moreover, they've already given enough reasons why they no report sales — eg. "I need to register other cities, etc. But that'd be story for another day.

Please let's act accordingly and also be guided. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Depressed101: 4:18pm On Feb 07, 2022
happy new comrades pls im in need of the cheapest domain registrar right, any suggestion?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by snillocer(m): 4:22pm On Feb 07, 2022
Mrblaze06:
guy e don do, the guy used to post his sales with name but this one I think the reason is that the money has not yet hit his account but sapiosexuality is very useful on this thread cos he answers most of the newbie questions and I commend him for that.

Which he failed to specify.

Even a blind man knows how useful the guy is on the thread.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by snillocer(m): 4:26pm On Feb 07, 2022
Omini247:
but you owe icausetrouble apologies....

@ICauseTrouble
@alawi5k

My sincere apologies.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mrblaze06: 4:27pm On Feb 07, 2022
snillocer:

Which he didn't specify.

Even a blind man knows how useful the guy is on the thread.
just let it go,lets fill this place with useful information.infact sales report follow dey ginger me sef
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mrblaze06: 4:28pm On Feb 07, 2022
Depressed101:
happy new comrades pls im in need of the cheapest domain registrar right, any suggestion?
porkbun is doing a 4.75 promo for a dotcom,3 per customer.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Depressed101: 4:36pm On Feb 07, 2022
going head long thanks\
Mrblaze06:
porkbun is doing a 4.75 promo for a dotcom,3 per customer.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 4:37pm On Feb 07, 2022
snillocer:

Here is not a motorpark that you can behave howsoever you like. You must be called out at all times whenever you behave like a toút.

na wa o
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by yemight2776(m): 4:46pm On Feb 07, 2022
3k each if you are interested. Please chat me up on whatsapp, my number on my signature. Thanks
yemight2776:
Price: N3,500 each
Registrar: Dynadot

SolarCompanyFL//com

SolarCompanyTX//com

Chat me up if you are interested
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by dayo2hot: 4:55pm On Feb 07, 2022
snillocer:

Sorry if am causing nuisance. But I was just trying to correct them bro.

You know there's an Igbo proverb that says; "aru gba afo oburu omenala." In English; "when an abomination is overlooked, it becomes a tradition."

This kind of scenario has happened time without number but each time it replays, the defendant is quick to come up with baseless excuses like "I have every right to report sales however I like, "How many sales report have you posted on the thread?" and most of the jargons they use to defend their disgusting attitudes.

In addition, If you could remember, some months ago, I was called out for always editing my posts after I must have gotten an answer to the question I asked, but the truth is that was not my intention for doing that.

Knowing that whatsoever intention I had in mind is of use no use to the thread, I simply had to desist from such act.

So what am trying to say is that it will be of no benefit to us if we continue to see more of these posts. Moreover, they've already given enough reasons why they no report sales — eg. "I need to register other cities, etc. But that'd be story for another day.

Please let's act accordingly and also be guided. Thanks.

Noted bro. We move. Pls we need one love in this great forum.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by edogu(m): 4:57pm On Feb 07, 2022
Out of desperation, I decided to place blockchainly (.) xyz on auction at sav//com. It ended up selling for $0.96. I'm really pained right now but it's well cry cry Lesson learnt. Time to move on.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 5:07pm On Feb 07, 2022
Hahahahahahahahhahah sorry for ur loss guy but this is hilarious grin
edogu:
Out of desperation, I decided to place blockchainly (.) xyz on auction at sav//com. It ended up selling for $0.96. I'm really pained right now but it's well cry cry Lesson learnt. Time to move on.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by erjo: 5:07pm On Feb 07, 2022
yemight2776:
Please how much is Aboki people exchanging dollar now? I mean if i want to sell to Aboki. Thanks

600/$ if u know how to negotiate

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by edogu(m): 5:34pm On Feb 07, 2022
Gpexchange:
Hahahahahahahahhahah sorry for ur loss guy but this is hilarious grin

It's well!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by phrenicos: 5:53pm On Feb 07, 2022
QueenRebecca:

Though I used Expired Domain in the past to build PBN, I still have no idea how someone can ....

Please sorry to digress.
Is PBN still in vogue and lucrative business?
Thanks in advance.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Heryormilekan(m): 5:55pm On Feb 07, 2022
edogu:

Congratulations. A sale is a sale. Hope you won't make such mistake next time.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 6:04pm On Feb 07, 2022
edogu:
Sorry baba'
Also felt like auctioning "CryptoCorp//xyZ"
But their "no starting bid" is discouraging

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by richkal(m): 6:23pm On Feb 07, 2022
phrenicos You can check out this seller, SarkarSEO on Black Hat World. The guy made over $100k selling PBN service last year. You can Google search one of his services called GALAXY AGED PREMIUM NETWORK 2022.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 7:03pm On Feb 07, 2022
snillocer:

Keep on consoling yourself, kid. [b]Even IdeasPro is yet to post sales report [/b]but that doesn't make his nuggets less useful.

Dumbo.
I did not start online business today. I've long passed the euphoria of publishing domain sales report.

I'm not just a domainer but a company with vested foreign interest. So, I cannot be a cog in my wheel when someone spins it.

So, I'll be very mindful of the type of info I publish online.

Like someone said somewhere, the internet never forgets.

I hope you understand, Snillocer.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2644) (2645) (2646) (2647) (2648) (2649) (2650) ... (3311) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: nkeona(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.