Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,130 members, 7,811,194 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:00 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2648) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3535944 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2645) (2646) (2647) (2648) (2649) (2650) (2651) ... (3311) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by moneymind: 8:37pm On Feb 07, 2022
edogu:
Out of desperation, I decided to place blockchainly (.) xyz on auction at sav//com. It ended up selling for $0.96. I'm really pained right now but it's well cry cry Lesson learnt. Time to move on.

Lol, its crazy bro. My domain NFTdata (.) xyz is currently at 10.49, that's because it started at 8.49. Imagine it sells at this price and they charge $20 for wire transfer withdrawal. Is that not a loss?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Feb 07, 2022
What's the fuss with.xyz?

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:46pm On Feb 07, 2022
SIBF:
What's the fuss with.xyz?
It's the alliance with Eth, Web 3.0 and the owners of the extension. By the way, Swetha is on a different level. She took a risk, got in early and she's the btc of the xyz extension. Once she reports sales, the reg of the extension rises.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:48pm On Feb 07, 2022
moneymind:

Lol, its crazy bro. My domain NFTdata (.) xyz is currently at 10.49, that's because it started at 8.49. Imagine it sells at this price and they charge $20 for wire transfer withdrawal. Is that not a loss?
That name is too good for $10 or auction. If you have the patience to wait, better do.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 8:51pm On Feb 07, 2022
moneymind:

Please, if I may ask, what is the rationale behind placing your domain in auctions for cents or pennies? Is worth your time, efforts and money invested?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Feb 07, 2022
The reign of .com may soon subside...
If .xyz can form alliance with .io and both occupy this digital marketplace, then I say .com is in trouble.

Sapiosexuality:
It's the alliance with Eth, Web 3.0 and the owners of the extension. By the way, Swetha is on a different level. She took a risk, got in early and she's the btc of the xyz extension. Once she reports sales, the reg of the extension rises.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Feb 07, 2022
Got some hot premium brandable domain that I taught is a killer, never hear from anywhere since..
gibertz.com
Stokewallet.com
Paybitcon.com
Payhodl.com
Paycarl.com
I put them for at least $5k, make the guru access am if hy worth am.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 9:02pm On Feb 07, 2022
SIBF:
If .xyz can form alliance with .io and both occupy this digital marketplace, then I say .com is in trouble.

The demand or reign for .com will never subside, okay? It doesn't matter what other extensions are hot and selling.

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 9:08pm On Feb 07, 2022
SIBF:
Got some hot premium brandable domain that I taught is a killer, never hear from anywhere since..
gibertz.com
Stokewallet.com
Paybitcon.com
Payhodl.com
Paycarl.com
Please, I don't want to bust your bubble. You need to unlearn and learn how to create domain name ideas that are likely to sell. The above may sell but 5K each is outrageous.

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Feb 07, 2022
Forget! This has always been saying of the ages.
What makes .com reign is because investors have put too much in it.
If these investors decided to flip to .xyz and .io, the sovereign is gone...
And I tell you Web 3.0 can make that happen.

IdeasPro:
The demand or reign for .com will never subside, okay? It doesn't matter what other extensions are hot and selling.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by dazzlingd(m): 9:13pm On Feb 07, 2022
IdeasPro:
Please, I don't want to bust your bubble. You need to unlearn and learn how to create domain name ideas that are likely to sell. The above may sell but 5K each is outrageous.

You never can tell.

Believe me
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Feb 07, 2022
They're a great one in the financial realm
IdeasPro:
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Omini247: 9:19pm On Feb 07, 2022
SIBF:
gibertz.com
Stokewallet.com
Paybitcon.com
Payhodl.com
Paycarl.com
you beta contact iykepromotion when theres time...or just place one on auction and see for your self
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:23pm On Feb 07, 2022
SIBF:

dot com? Lol. Not even close. It doesn't matter the alliance. Not now. I think the whales will destroy crypto and the Metaverse is just at experimental level for xyz and io to threaten dot com.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Omini247: 9:27pm On Feb 07, 2022
Thats how some group of weyrey boys came here yen yen yen xyz is on the upside
wen i just finished my domain class with iykeprimotion
i now bought one xyz domain for 8.50dolls on epik wen d .com is 7.50 just to fulfil all righteousness and after outbounding 600+emails, common fucck off reply i no get.
This business come be me like virtual
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 9:28pm On Feb 07, 2022
dazzlingd:

You never can tell.

Believe me
yes, I agree with you. But work with probability close to one.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Feb 07, 2022
Though I do fluctuate the price from $3k.
IdeasPro:
yes, I agree with you. But work with probability close to one.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Feb 07, 2022
Will he buy them?
Omini247:

you beta contact iykepromotion when theres time...or just place one on auction and see for your self
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by moneymind: 9:39pm On Feb 07, 2022
IdeasPro:
Please, if I may ask, what is the rationale behind placing your domain in auctions for cents or pennies? Is worth your time, efforts and money invested?

I was thinking I could get up to $100 at least, I need to renew some names urgently. I might not honour the auction if it ends like this, worse worse, they will ban me from auction.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:40pm On Feb 07, 2022
SIBF:
Though I do fluctuate the price from $3k.
Lol. This guy you are funny. Fluctuate what? Better change all those prices to three figures and below the 500 mark for most.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by moneymind: 9:41pm On Feb 07, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
That name is too good for $10 or auction. If you have the patience to wait, better do.

Thanks for the encouragement, I might just keep it.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Feb 07, 2022
Remember "The great domain Chinese rush of 2015"?
Sapiosexuality:
dot com? Lol. Not even close. It doesn't matter the alliance. Not now. I think the whales will destroy crypto and the Metaverse is just at experimental level for xyz and io to threaten dot com.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by phrenicos: 9:45pm On Feb 07, 2022
richkal:

Thanks a lot, Sir. I'm most grateful.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 07, 2022
It'll shock you when I sold it for some thousand $$$
Sapiosexuality:
Lol. This guy you are funny. Fluctuate what? Better change all those prices to three figures and below the 500 mark for most.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:46pm On Feb 07, 2022
SIBF:
Remember "The great domain Chinese rush of 2015"?
No, I don't remember or even know what it is about.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:47pm On Feb 07, 2022
SIBF:
I hope so.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by edogu(m): 10:22pm On Feb 07, 2022
moneymind:

undecided undecided
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kalu61(m): 10:23pm On Feb 07, 2022
SIBF:
The spirit of newbie . com grin
I join my faith with yours.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by edogu(m): 10:25pm On Feb 07, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
The domain is already up for auction. I doubt if he can cancel the auction.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by edogu(m): 10:29pm On Feb 07, 2022
moneymind:

I was thinking I could get up to $100 at least, I need to renew some names urgently. I might not honour the auction if it ends like this, worse worse, they will ban me from auction.
What if they decide to sue you? I had same thought as you but I had to let go.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mrblaze06: 11:07pm On Feb 07, 2022
moneymind:

you should have keep this name,this kind of name can sell for four figures.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by moneymind: 11:08pm On Feb 07, 2022
edogu:

What if they decide to sue you? I had same thought as you but I had to let go.

No they won't, they will probably just ban me from Sav auction.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2645) (2646) (2647) (2648) (2649) (2650) (2651) ... (3311) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: civilserva and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.