Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,257 members, 7,811,719 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:01 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2652) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3536900 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2649) (2650) (2651) (2652) (2653) (2654) (2655) ... (3311) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HustlePro: 3:04pm On Feb 09, 2022
HIScraziness:

Might be the city itself or the time you contact them lol cause for me roofing guys read their emails like a lot
Oh okay. I will give it a try. What city woul you recommend? I am not selling them domain. so no fear abeg. grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Charles4329(m): 3:27pm On Feb 09, 2022
Please must I do porkbun phone verification b4 I'm allowed to get a domain name from the. I have tried doing phone verification but I didn't receive any code. I don't know why I'm getting, "we are unable to process your order at this time"
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ericbertrand(m): 3:33pm On Feb 09, 2022
Hello Opistorincos. How can I contact you?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Opistorincos(m): 3:39pm On Feb 09, 2022
ericbertrand:
Hello Opistorincos. How can I contact you?

Yes please, 08167084120.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 4:14pm On Feb 09, 2022
Frankly45:
Dan staffs are one of the nicest people I've ever transact with, both offline and online.
Dan ask a buyer if he'll like the domain to be pushed to him or he'll wait for 2months. The buyer, maybe he don't like Dan, opted to wait.
Dan informed me about this and I replied them that "I would appreciate if there's anything they can do as I need the money urgently but if there's nothing, no problem.

They reply me that were always willing to help and ask me to pushed the domain to their account. I did and they paid me immediately. $350, exclude their charges.

They did this cause the buyer said he’d wait for the 60days to elapse hence the reason they asked u to push to their holding account. If he had said no, they would’ve refunded him that money. Happy you got your money.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Charles4329(m): 4:49pm On Feb 09, 2022
Please who has an answer to this?
Charles4329:
Please must I do porkbun phone verification b4 I'm allowed to get a domain name from the. I have tried doing phone verification but I didn't receive any code. I don't know why I'm getting, "we are unable to process your order at this time"
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by golamike: 5:15pm On Feb 09, 2022

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by DomainPlethora: 5:21pm On Feb 09, 2022
Buying 2 word .com names at 5000 Naira each, send me your domains at my email domainplethora@gmail.com

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by golamike: 5:25pm On Feb 09, 2022
DomainPlethora:
Buying 2 word .com names at 5000 Naira each, send me your domains at my email domainplethora@gmail.com

Geo or brandables?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by golamike: 5:28pm On Feb 09, 2022
When did DAN start having issue with landing page security (https not resolving)? They shouldn't behave like epik pls.

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by JohnnA1: 7:54pm On Feb 09, 2022
Charles4329:
Please who has an answer to this?
Were you able to add you card at all?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Huw(m): 7:59pm On Feb 09, 2022
Pleased to report my most recent sale.
Denver//Crane//Service//.//com
After three years of on and off by the end user, sale finally came through @180.

At a point the prospect asked his lawyer to contact me because of $200.

Purchase: hand Reg + 2 renewals. (Offer came in 1 day after domain expired and I was not going to renew it though)

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by James39: 8:01pm On Feb 09, 2022
DomainPlethora:
sent
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 8:23pm On Feb 09, 2022
Huw:
Pleased to report my most recent sale.

After three years of on and off by the end user, sale finally came through @180.

At a point the prospect asked his lawyer to contact me because of $200.

Purchase: hand Reg + 2 renewals. (Offer came in 1 day after domain expired and I was not going to renew it though)

Haaa. Two years damnnn...

I recently got an offer of $100 for one of my domain, the problem is I value the name more than that so I countered. Buyer called me via phone to threaten me ni ooo. I was like ahhh so this domain stuff be like hide and seek ni....

I am not sure though but it looks like he sees my location in Dan's "make offer" page because I am seeing his IP and location and immediately I countered offer and replied with a message, he went silent just now.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 8:28pm On Feb 09, 2022
ThisisIkemefuna:

Haaa. Two years damnnn...

I recently got an offer of $100 for one of my domain, the problem is I value the name more than that so I countered. Buyer called me via phone to threaten me ni ooo. I was like ahhh so this domain stuff be like hide and seek ni....

I am not sure though but it looks like he sees my location in Dan's "make offer" page because I am seeing his IP and location and immediately I countered offer and replied with a message, he went silent just now.
Let him spit fire and brimstone, you own the domain and there is nothing he can do about it.

9 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 8:54pm On Feb 09, 2022
IdeasPro:
Let him spit fire and brimstone, you own the domain and there is nothing he can do about it.

That's just it brother. I wanted to ask, when a customer makes an offer in Dan, will they already deposit the amount to DAN or the amount will be deposited after seller has accepted?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by temitopteas: 8:57pm On Feb 09, 2022
No.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Prosperity4All: 9:15pm On Feb 09, 2022
ThisisIkemefuna:

Buyer called me via phone to threaten me ni ooo. I was like ahhh so this domain stuff be like hide and seek ni....

How did Buyer get your number?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Prosperity4All: 9:17pm On Feb 09, 2022
ThisisIkemefuna:

That's just it brother. I wanted to ask, when a customer makes an offer in Dan, will they already deposit the amount to DAN or the amount will be deposited after seller has accepted?
Nope
I don't think Dan even requires adding a card at that stage like Auction sites
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 9:20pm On Feb 09, 2022
Prosperity4All:

Nope
I don't think Dan even requires adding a card at that stage like Auction sites

Okay thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 9:21pm On Feb 09, 2022
Prosperity4All:

How did Buyer get your number?

Via outbound
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by VersatileVee: 9:35pm On Feb 09, 2022
Bosses Good evening, Please help me on this lead, this man is using my domain on all his Social media Pages and email while using the miss spelled or plural as his website domain. i talked to him about the availability of the domain but he said: no Sir, Thanks. and mistakenly replied me with my exact domain on his signature and email. E really shock me y dis man prefers leaking traffic to my domain rather than purchase my domain. Please help me on how to make him see the mistake he is making and the importance of owning this domain that matches his social media pages and email.

@sapiosexuality @iykepromotions @Everybody

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by toby345(m): 10:50pm On Feb 09, 2022
Brymo4all:
grin grin grin
e pain me self grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by toby345(m): 10:58pm On Feb 09, 2022
moneymind:
NFTdata (.xyz) finally sold for $45, lol. Not bad for 99 cent investment. NFTsecure was a total disaster.

see wife changing money angry angry
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Femcesc07(m): 11:31pm On Feb 09, 2022
Charles4329:
I think it a general thing, don't know maybe they've resolved the issue though.

You could wait for some time and try though
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Femcesc07(m): 11:32pm On Feb 09, 2022
tranxo:

How do you feel now after your rushed answer?

Deflated ego? grin
grin grin grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Femcesc07(m): 11:33pm On Feb 09, 2022
jamih:
Alhamdulillah
Port//st/lucie//roofing .com
Sold $350
Venue: DAN
Outbound
Leads generated by @opisto
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by JohnnA1: 12:37am On Feb 10, 2022
Charles4329:
Good morning. Please my card was debited while I was try to get a domain via porkbun and the order failed at some point and it wasn't complete. Please will I be refunded?

I could remember same thing happened to some persons here sometime.
How long did it take to refund you?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 5:03am On Feb 10, 2022
VersatileVee:
Bosses Good evening, Please help me on this lead, this man is using my domain on all his Social media Pages and email while using the miss spelled or plural as his website domain. i talked to him about the availability of the domain but he said: no Sir, Thanks. and mistakenly replied me with my exact domain on his signature and email. E really shock me y dis man prefers leaking traffic to my domain rather than purchase my domain. Please help me on how to make him see the mistake he is making and the importance of owning this domain that matches his social media pages and email.

@sapiosexuality @iykepromotions @Everybody
First, conduct due diligence on the guy to see if he is even capable of buying from you.

Second, is his social handles represent business making activities or hobby? If he is not in business to make money, he may be reluctant to pay.

Third, be careful he is not playing hide and seek game with you. For example, I registered a domain and I approached my major potential buyer. He bucked and I was not moved because I have done my research.

Third year, as his business was growing, he saw the need to invest in a domain name and brand.

A lot of factors are at play when it comes to buying and selling.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Charles4329(m): 8:03am On Feb 10, 2022
More than 4hrs
JohnnA1:
How long did it take to refund you?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 8:26am On Feb 10, 2022
Charles4329:

Don't think it has to do with phone verification. I haven't done mine.

Try paying through PayPal or use another card.

I couldn't buy with my GT card directly or through PayPal using my GT card.

I was able to buy through PayPal with my uba card.

Someone I know paid with GT card directly yesterday

(1) (2) (3) ... (2649) (2650) (2651) (2652) (2653) (2654) (2655) ... (3311) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: nurex01(m), zanebaddo(m), ThisisIkemefuna(m), colyx1(m), Sapiosexuality(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.