Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (272) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3566347 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) ... (3316) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Testapep(m): 1:36pm On Nov 18, 2018
[quote author=kolad59 post=73077089]Good days here.

Has anyone sold domain with fast transfer on afternic, how long does it takes for the name to be transferred successfully?[/quote
if it is not under the 60day lock it is immediately and u will receive the money between 8-10 days but if it is under the 60day lock you either push or wait for the 60day to lapse
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 2:30pm On Nov 18, 2018
Sold a geo Domain the other day. Same day I bought it. Bought it in the morning; $1. did some outbounding immediatelyand got it negotiated and sold via undeveloped in the evening @ $250 same day. Won't disclose the name for now as I still want to explore other GEO plus combinations in the dame niche. Bringing it here is just to reaffirm especially to newbies, that one of the fastest ways to start making a quick sale in Domaining is to target GEO competitive domains with lots of end users. Selling such a Domain at times, happens quite fast especially when you do an outbounding. Screenshot below.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Testapep(m): 2:46pm On Nov 18, 2018
iykepromotions:
Sold a geo Domain the other day. Same day I bought it. Bought it in the morning; $1. did some outbounding immediatelyand got it negotiated and sold via undeveloped in the evening @ $250 same day. Won't disclose the name for now as I still want to explore other GEO plus combinations in the dame niche. Bringing it here is just to reaffirm especially to newbies, that one of the fastest ways to start making a quick sale in Domaining is to target GEO competitive domains with lots of end users. Selling such a Domain at times, happens quite fast especially when you do an outbounding. Screenshot below.
congrats boss

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by olarid01: 2:57pm On Nov 18, 2018
iykepromotions:

Congrats, wish you more profitable sales
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 3:07pm On Nov 18, 2018
iykepromotions:

Boss congratulations
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fhranchez(m): 3:25pm On Nov 18, 2018
hello guys, i am a newbie who is still reading @ page 33. i want to purchase a .org domain but I'm seeing 11 dolls on godaddy (high price) can someone suggest any promo code or any website doing promo now...

thanks

your esteemed newbie
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Testapep(m): 3:29pm On Nov 18, 2018
fhranchez:
hello guys, i am a newbie who is still reading @ page 33. i want to purchase a .org domain but I'm seeing 11 dolls on godaddy (high price) can someone suggest any promo code or any website doing promo now...

thanks

your esteemed newbie
(1) you are a newbie focus more on .com
(2) why can't you use network solution promo $1/domain
and page 33 oya read up fast biko we are waiting for you joor wink
fhranchez:

thanks

your esteemed newbie
and page 33 oya read up fast biko we are waiting for you joor
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AwesomeDuru(m): 3:32pm On Nov 18, 2018
fhranchez:

thanks

your esteemed newbie
It's advisable you start with dot com. Good luck
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AwesomeDuru(m): 3:33pm On Nov 18, 2018
iykepromotions:
Congratulations boss. More sales
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by zanebaddo(m): 3:35pm On Nov 18, 2018
Sadiq3051:

bro you need to submit your real details o, I submitted my real naija details, cos your must put your credit card to for match purpose...

you don't need to submit 15names (my opinion) boss here can say otherwise, in my case I submitted 10names and at of all three get sold...
baba please i need to talk with you abeg...I can't ask you to drop your number here can you send me your number via my mail address mrzanemzee@gmail.com its important I talk to you baba
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Treasure28: 3:47pm On Nov 18, 2018
iykepromotions:
Congratulations bro.
More sales
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kolad59: 3:53pm On Nov 18, 2018
iykepromotions:
boss nla,, congrat
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kolad59: 3:58pm On Nov 18, 2018
[quote author=Testapep post=73079866][/quote] i registered the domain on network solution, and fast transfer link was sent in the second day i listed on afternic, the domain is still on 'transfer processing' since monday, but they said payment will be 8-10 days that no actions is needed from me.. The domain is still in my portfolio on netsol.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fhranchez(m): 4:08pm On Nov 18, 2018
Testapep:

and page 33 oya read up fast biko we are waiting for you joor wink
and page 33 oya read up fast biko we are waiting for you joor
thanks for your contribution. the niche is related to health..... .org is what I'm going with

thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Testapep(m): 4:14pm On Nov 18, 2018
kolad59:
i registered the domain on network solution, and fast transfer link was sent in the second day i listed on afternic, the domain is still on 'transfer processing' since monday, but they said payment will be 8-10 days that no actions is needed from me.. The domain is still in my portfolio on netsol.
if it was sold on afternic then you would have a TA to always talk to message Them at afternic to know the problem
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sadiq3051(m): 4:15pm On Nov 18, 2018
zanebaddo:
baba please i need to talk with you abeg...I can't ask you to drop your number here can you send me your number via my mail address mrzanemzee@gmail.com its important I talk to you baba

check my profile and contact me with the whatsapp link
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AYORICH: 4:27pm On Nov 18, 2018
congrats boss
iykepromotions:
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Hennyola(m): 4:36pm On Nov 18, 2018
iykepromotions:

Congratulations boss
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by wakes: 4:42pm On Nov 18, 2018
iykepromotions:
Wow!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IDEALCASH(m): 5:28pm On Nov 18, 2018
iykepromotions:
congrats boss
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kenralph(m): 9:53pm On Nov 18, 2018
iykepromotions:

Congratulations big boss. Hopefully, I'll share mine someday
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Cherricole: 9:54pm On Nov 18, 2018
Introduce me to the whole biz pls
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IDEALCASH(m): 1:38am On Nov 19, 2018
Cherricole:
you are in the class, start reading from page 1 with your pen and jotter.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Testapep(m): 6:28am On Nov 19, 2018
Cherricole:
.Read from page 1 and if you ve questions,ask I know our ogas here will answer.
kind regards
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fhranchez(m): 1:01pm On Nov 19, 2018
someone shuld guide me on how to make purchases on godaddy
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IDEALCASH(m): 1:31pm On Nov 19, 2018
fhranchez:
smiley
fhranchez:
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fhranchez(m): 1:37pm On Nov 19, 2018
IDEALCASH:
smiley
pls I'm using uba mastercard seems like it doesn't work
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fhranchez(m): 1:43pm On Nov 19, 2018
anybody using uba Mastercard to buy domains on godaddy
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IDEALCASH(m): 1:47pm On Nov 19, 2018
fhranchez:
pls I'm using uba mastercard seems like it doesn't work
I suggest that you check your detail with goddady, make sure it corresspond with what is with your bank i.e address, phone no, mail add and order of arrangement of your name.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fhranchez(m): 3:04pm On Nov 19, 2018
IDEALCASH:
I suggest that you check your detail with goddady, make sure it corresspond with what is with your bank i.e address, phone no, mail add and order of arrangement of your name.
my address may not correspond, but my email and phone no corresponds any other solution pls
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IDEALCASH(m): 4:04pm On Nov 19, 2018
fhranchez:
my address may not correspond, but my email and phone no corresponds any other solution pls
visit any nearest branch of uba to get ur registered address also tell them to activate internet banking for you but the best is to get gtb card always work.

(1) (2) (3) ... (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) ... (3316) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: virtuedagirl(f), Jimneighbour and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.