Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,273 members, 7,836,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (274) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3592878 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) ... (3322) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IDEALCASH(m): 4:32pm On Nov 20, 2018
fhranchez:
ok thanks... may i pm you? or can you contact me on whatsapp through signature
your yahoo mail is not working, leave a working mail here
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IDEALCASH(m): 4:34pm On Nov 20, 2018
Dexter001:
I just open an account on namejet. I heard something about enom account. Please what next?
click on verification to start ur vern
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Seconsol92(m): 6:01pm On Nov 20, 2018
iykepromotions:
Sold a geo Domain the other day. Same day I bought it. Bought it in the morning; $1. did some outbounding immediatelyand got it negotiated and sold via undeveloped in the evening @ $250 same day. Won't disclose the name for now as I still want to explore other GEO plus combinations in the dame niche. Bringing it here is just to reaffirm especially to newbies, that one of the fastest ways to start making a quick sale in Domaining is to target GEO competitive domains with lots of end users. Selling such a Domain at times, happens quite fast especially when you do an outbounding. Screenshot below.
@iykepromotions, how many end users qualify for "lot of end users" to lookout for before purchasing a domain name?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 6:30pm On Nov 20, 2018
Seconsol92:

@iykepromotions, how many end users qualify for "lot of end users" to lookout for before purchasing a domain name?
most times I look out from 10 and above.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 6:34pm On Nov 20, 2018
kolad59:
thanks boss, but funniest thing is that they told me" seems the domain is already on fast transfer and if that to change they will inform ne to deliver manually" but receive cancelatiin message second day.
Still suspecting that netsol may be behind this. I Have sold a Domain that's not up to 60 days at afternic. I told them I would prefer a Domain push but they told me the buyer wants a transfer and he has decided to wait. We waited till the Domain is eligible. I transferred and got paid. Anyway Just move on.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by terrymason(m): 6:41pm On Nov 20, 2018
Hi, there's tons of resources here at NP and v.experienced co-members so ask questions/learn and then invest.

I too learnt a few valuable tips here:

1) A name without traffic / prospects of traffic is a dead snake.
2) History of the name matters (rankings).
3) Name has to be clean (no penalty / no copyright).
4) Hand registered names are history now - look for aged pickles.
5) Aim only at buying low and selling not so low - selling high needs a genius.
6) Luck doesn't favor you in domaining - consistent business is a distant dream.
7) Investment is needed here - both for visibility and for value - its like any other tomato business.
cool You like your names and you're sure to loose money - instead like your business.
9) No money is small money - initially, aim for multiple smaller income streams selling average names.
10) It's a world of Flickr, Fiverr and brand names today are going crazy, in the future brand names may be ending with ly or sy we do not know.

best wishes.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 7:23pm On Nov 20, 2018
fhranchez:
thanks to idealcash your esteemed newbie finally got a .com domain for 6.99 dolls on namesilo. I got this domain 247electricitydotcom. Don't know what to do right now.

gurus in the house help your man appraise this domain and guide me on how to park, list and sell

yours faithfully

your esteemed newbie
Do you know it is only Nigerians needs 247 electricity and Nigerian don't buy domains.

What business could the end user do with this your domain name.

In short it has no value. Look for domains that have value for the expected buyer.

Good luck

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 7:31pm On Nov 20, 2018
Dexter001:
I just open an account on namejet. I heard something about enom account. Please what next?
You have just finished the first step, what next now is to verify your account
To verify your account, you need to download verify bidders form and fill it and send it via your account.

Follow the instructions on how to fill and return the form as written on the form.
Good luck
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by aydi(m): 8:08pm On Nov 20, 2018
please im a bit confused about the meaning of 'Handreged domains' Does it mean registering a freshdomain for example i'm thinking of real estate in Neworleans ; can i just go and register neworleansestates.com if no one else have registered it , and then list it for sale with a BIN or do outbound .Is that what handreged is about ? pls i need answers

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by terrymason(m): 9:06pm On Nov 20, 2018
expertix:
Do you know it is only Nigerians needs 247 electricity and Nigerian don't buy domains.

What business could the end user do with this your domain name.

In short it has no value. Look for domains that have value for the expected buyer.

Good luck
funny enough i hand reg one kind mumu name just now...
Tintomato.com the TinTomotoes.com has be registered by someone else..

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by hafdol(m): 9:18pm On Nov 20, 2018
Bosses in the house please I need an urgent answer to this, been sending mails to alot of end-users but not even one have replied, not even a thanks I don't need it, could it be that my mails are going to spam?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by japty: 10:15pm On Nov 20, 2018
kolad59:
thanks boss, but funniest thing is that they told me" seems the domain is already on fast transfer and if that to change they will inform ne to deliver manually" but receive cancelatiin message second day.

Share your problems here - https://www.namepros.com/threads/problems-bugs-and-fixes-at-afternic-report-problems-here.1006373/

Maybe you might get a solution

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fhranchez(m): 10:40pm On Nov 20, 2018
IDEALCASH:
your yahoo mail is not working, leave a working mail here
fhranchez@gmaildotcom
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by otoboson: 7:51am On Nov 21, 2018
hafdol:
Bosses in the house please I need an urgent answer to this, been sending mails to alot of end-users but not even one have replied, not even a thanks I don't need it, could it be that my mails are going to spam?
Firstly, what subject title do you use? I have been using INQUIRY for a while and it has a very high open rate (more than 70% of my mails get opened); this brings me to the second part, when they open your email, what do they see? Do buyers see a potential to boost their business or just another spam/junk email?
Most times I don't get a reply after they open the email, but you ask yourself was this email read by a receptionist or the owner of the business?
My advice;
1. Use a simple subject title like INQUIRY or something that'll make them curious about the email.
2. Track your emails (the process has been taught here many times).
3. Send to the right email address (most generic emails like INFO@nigeria.abcdefgh are read by receptionist who often conclude that the email is a spam).
4. Make your sales letter straight to the point (maximum of 3 paragraphs with 2 lines each) and try to reduce the use of words such as sales (using this many times in 1 email could be send to spam folder if the user has a strict spam filter).
5. If they read the email and they don't reply, continue following up (maybe every week) until they get tired of ignoring the email and tell you to stop sending them such emails (at this point please respect their decision and stop the follow ups).
6. *BUY GOOD DOMAINS, THIS IS THE MOST GUARANTEED WAY OF MAKING SALES AND GETTING RESPONSE FROM END USERS*
Enough for this morning, enjoy your day and more sales to y'all.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by hafdol(m): 8:24am On Nov 21, 2018
otoboson:

Firstly, what subject title do you use? I have been using INQUIRY for a while and it has a very high open rate (more than 70% of my mails get opened); this brings me to the second part, when they open your email, what do they see? Do buyers see a potential to boost their business or just another spam/junk email?
Most times I don't get a reply after they open the email, but you ask yourself was this email read by a receptionist or the owner of the business?
My advice;
1. Use a simple subject title like INQUIRY or something that'll make them curious about the email.
3. Send to the right email address (most generic emails like INFO@nigeria.abcdefgh are read by receptionist who often conclude that the email is a spam).
4. Make your sales letter straight to the point (maximum of 3 paragraphs with 2 lines each) and try to reduce the use of words such as sales (using this many times in 1 email could be send to spam folder if the user has a strict spam filter).
5. If they read the email and they don't reply, continue following up (maybe every week) until they get tired of ignoring the email and tell you to stop sending them such emails (at this point please respect their decision and stop the follow ups).
6. *BUY GOOD DOMAINS, THIS IS THE MOST GUARANTEED WAY OF MAKING SALES AND GETTING RESPONSE FROM END USERS*
Thank u so much. Will do this
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by winnerr(m): 9:52am On Nov 21, 2018
Something I do not understand about finding end users:

Lets say I have a domain: goldenshirts.com, so we have two possible keywords: "golden," and "shirts."

When I go on google to create my email list, why would I search up "golden" and "shirts" ? Lets say I found a website: goldshirts(dot)com and shirtsgolden(dot) com, why would I contact them? Why would they be interested in another domain, "goldenshirts(dot)com" ?

Or better yet, lets say I find a website: shirts(dot)com and shirts-gold(dot)com or shirts-insider(dot)com. I just don't get why I should be contacting these end users because they already have their own website, why would they be interested in bidding for my domain?

I'm just curious.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sakaslim(m): 11:45am On Nov 21, 2018
winnerr:
Something I do not understand about finding end users:

Lets say I have a domain: goldenshirts.com, so we have two possible keywords: "golden," and "shirts."

When I go on google to create my email list, why would I search up "golden" and "shirts" ? Lets say I found a website: goldshirts(dot)com and shirtsgolden(dot) com, why would I contact them? Why would they be interested in another domain, "goldenshirts(dot)com" ?

Or better yet, lets say I find a website: shirts(dot)com and shirts-gold(dot)com or shirts-insider(dot)com. I just don't get why I should be contacting these end users because they already have their own website, why would they be interested in bidding for my domain?

I'm just curious.

I'm going to scold you a little. You write plenty English yet you cannot read. Similar questions have been answered for the upteenth time. We do outbound for Geo domains mostly. Now look at the domain you have up there. Are they Geo related?. Let the answer be pinching you in your belly.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 12:24pm On Nov 21, 2018
Outbound mostly for geo domains? Who taught you that?

Sakaslim:

I'm going to scold you a little. You write plenty English yet you cannot read. Similar questions have been answered for the upteenth time. We do outbound for Geo domains mostly. Now look at the domain you have up there. Are they Geo related?. Let the answer be pinching you in your belly.

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by klexycole(m): 1:01pm On Nov 21, 2018
"...My thinking on this is that, given the endless list of overpriced names, if your initial email doesn't have a price, the potential buyer may assume you are trying to get a few thousands from him. Therefore, he (or she) might not bother to respond. A realistic price on the first contact increases the response rate and the probability of closing the deal."

Lesson: if you are doing outbounding and you set your price between $100-$500, always include your price offer in the first email.

Copied from Namepros. Still learning.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AwesomeDuru(m): 2:26pm On Nov 21, 2018
Sakaslim:

Oga where was it written that one only need to do outbounding on Geo domains only? Where?

He raised important points.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sakaslim(m): 2:39pm On Nov 21, 2018
AwesomeDuru:
Oga where was it written that one only need to do outbounding on Geo domains only? Where?

He raised important points.

I wonder how you passed use of English in your UTMTE. Did I say only. Bros get a reading glass. Mostly and only are different.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sakaslim(m): 2:41pm On Nov 21, 2018
tranxo:
Outbound mostly for geo domains? Who taught you that?

Please ask Google.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kolad59: 3:48pm On Nov 21, 2018
japty:

Share your problems here - https://www.namepros.com/threads/problems-bugs-and-fixes-at-afternic-report-problems-here.1006373/

Maybe you might get a solution
thanks boss, i have done that.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Meklex(m): 3:59pm On Nov 21, 2018
otoboson:

My advice;
how can I get the right email address?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ojonugba2014(m): 4:09pm On Nov 21, 2018
Boss in the house I tired of been scam. Please make una show me sure way to make money online oooo.

07087984363 available on whatapp too
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kolad59: 4:24pm On Nov 21, 2018
ojonugba2014:
Boss in the house I tired of been scam. Please make una show me sure way to make money online oooo.

if you are tired of being scam, kindly read this thread from page1

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ACAN(m): 4:31pm On Nov 21, 2018
Jumia Black friday sales offers you an amazing up to 70% discount all products, Dont be left out on the biggest Discounted sales for the year...

https://www./hzb-lustrous-web-sneakers-black-5662411.html?utm_source=criteo&utm_medium=paid&utm_term=Fashion&utm_content=HZ400SH06SWUYNAFAMZ&utm_source=criteo&utm_medium=paid&utm_campaign=NB_LF
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by biuti(f): 5:22pm On Nov 21, 2018
ojonugba2014:

You are not tired of being scamed yet. Now, scammers will meet you on whatsapp if you can't read.

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 5:24pm On Nov 21, 2018
Sakaslim:

Please ask Google.
You are a real son of your father; SAKA a theater artist on tv

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 5:47pm On Nov 21, 2018
What's with all these aloof attitudes. That you think you are a pro today doesn't mean you were not a rookie yesterday. Simply directing him on what to do without being condescending should be the way to go.
And as smart as you think you are, you still went ahead to quote his WhatsApp number without editing it out. I taya for una ooo.

biuti:

You are not tired of being scamed yet. Now, scammers will meet you on whatsapp if you can't read.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Uwaeromosele: 5:52pm On Nov 21, 2018
otoboson:

My advice;
Boss ,how do we Get the right email sir
Is there a Way you are doing it sir.
God bless
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AwesomeDuru(m): 6:06pm On Nov 21, 2018
Uwaeromosele:

Boss ,how do we Get the right email sir
Is there a Way you are doing it sir.
God bless
Use whois.com or hunter.io you should get the owner's mail from there

2 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) ... (3322) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Underdawgg, chicfarmer, temitopteas and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.