Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,601 members, 7,823,615 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (273) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3567100 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) ... (3316) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fhranchez(m): 5:16pm On Nov 19, 2018
IDEALCASH:
visit any nearest branch of uba to get ur registered address also tell them to activate internet banking for you but the best is to get gtb card always work.
ok thanks!! but can i use any card on my godaddy account or must it be linked to my name
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by zanebaddo(m): 5:22pm On Nov 19, 2018
I bought a domain on netsol changed it's DNS to undeveloped but since then I 've not been able to list the domain on undeveloped so as to create a landing page...I have been trying to add it but it's not responding ...it will only tell me wait and then nothing happens afterwards ...'
I equally tried to chat them but they ve not responded either...please has anyone encountered such before?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by zanebaddo(m): 5:50pm On Nov 19, 2018
zanebaddo:
I bought a domain on netsol changed it's DNS to undeveloped but since then I 've not been able to list the domain on undeveloped so as to create a landing page...I have been trying to add it but it's not responding ...it will only tell me wait and then nothing happens afterwards ...'
I equally tried to chat them but they ve not responded either...please has anyone encountered such before?
it has been resolved.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Testapep(m): 5:57pm On Nov 19, 2018
zanebaddo:
it has been resolved.
bro does your billing address correspond with the one you registered your bank account with.Thanks
trying to buy on netsol but it is not going through but it goes on namesilo,anyone with the similar problem and possible solution
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by hustleranthem(m): 6:03pm On Nov 19, 2018
I have a question because I am a newbie. After buying the domain name maybe on domainking.ng what is the next step to take? Like where will I put the domain up for sale? Because this whole process is quite complex I just need to digest the steps slowly. Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IDEALCASH(m): 6:22pm On Nov 19, 2018
fhranchez:
ok thanks!! but can i use any card on my godaddy account or must it be linked to my name
if you can get gtb card you can try, but the owner must be available to give you access code.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kolad59: 6:22pm On Nov 19, 2018
Received this message on afternic today.
also my account has been suspended

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IDEALCASH(m): 6:28pm On Nov 19, 2018
Testapep:

bro does your billing address correspond with the one you registered your bank account with.Thanks
trying to buy on netsol but it is not going through but it goes on namesilo,anyone with the similar problem and possible solution
Yes the two must properly correspond b4 you buy on netsol
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Testapep(m): 6:30pm On Nov 19, 2018
kolad59:
Received this message on afternic today. also my account has been suspended
am so sorry about that
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Testapep(m): 6:30pm On Nov 19, 2018
IDEALCASH:
Yes the two must properly correspond b4 you buy on netsol
Thanks boss
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IDEALCASH(m): 6:32pm On Nov 19, 2018
fhranchez:
but if you have enough fund, buying on namesilo is the easiest $6.9
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by FESTAC101: 6:36pm On Nov 19, 2018
kolad59:

This is heart-breaking,what's then the essence of the so-called fast transfer and the synergy they have with Netsol?

But I'm not sure this happens with Undeveloped.

So sorry about it.

More hitch-free sales to you.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by zanebaddo(m): 7:18pm On Nov 19, 2018
Testapep:

yes it corresponds..
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AwesomeDuru(m): 7:35pm On Nov 19, 2018
hustleranthem:
I have a question because I am a newbie. After buying the domain name maybe on domainking.ng what is the next step to take? Like where will I put the domain up for sale? Because this whole process is quite complex I just need to digest the steps slowly. Thanks
that means you didn't read from the start or perhaps you didn't understand anything you read at all. Read from the start again, this time more retentively. Good luck.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 7:44pm On Nov 19, 2018
hustleranthem:

Buy from foreign domain registrars
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AwesomeDuru(m): 7:45pm On Nov 19, 2018
kolad59:
The speed with which afternic cancels transactions and return buyers' money ehn. Na wa. The fault is with Network Solutions. Why release the Auth Codes when they know transfer out won't be honored because of the 60 day lock.
Namesilo would wait till the 60 day period is over before releasing the Auth code. Anyway, take heart bro. I have been there before in the hands of Network Solutions and Afternic.

If you can contact the buyer directly and tell him to head over to Undeveloped to complete the purchase that'll be great. Good luck

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by FESTAC101: 9:30pm On Nov 19, 2018
AwesomeDuru:
The speed with which afternic cancels transactions and return buyers' money ehn. Na wa. The fault is with Network Solutions. Why release the Auth Codes when they know transfer out won't be honored because of the 60 day lock.
Namesilo would wait till the 60 day period is over before releasing the Auth code. Anyway, take heart bro. I have been there before in the hands of Network Solutions and Afternic.

If you can contact the buyer directly and tell him to head over to Undeveloped to complete the purchase that'll be great. Good luck

Does it mean that the 60days lock period roles not apply to Undeveloped when Domain bought from Netsol sales on their market place?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AYORICH: 10:18pm On Nov 19, 2018
Can you tell us the registrar you use for this domain..because I know network solutions and afternic synchronized in fast transfer under 60days
kolad59:
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by honestmike(m): 10:18pm On Nov 19, 2018
mehn people making sales everyday. I dey here with 20 domains and na useless offers I dey get
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Qulink1(m): 10:25pm On Nov 19, 2018
honestmike:
mehn people making sales everyday. I dey here with 20 domains and na useless offers I dey get
Useless offers like
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by malachi2uk(m): 10:51pm On Nov 19, 2018
Qulink1:

Useless offers like

Less than $1000
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by honestmike(m): 11:15pm On Nov 19, 2018
Qulink1:
Useless offers like
$20 $30
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Qulink1(m): 11:40pm On Nov 19, 2018
honestmike:

$20 $30
Try and counter offer
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fhranchez(m): 2:16am On Nov 20, 2018
thanks to idealcash your esteemed newbie finally got a .com domain for 6.99 dolls on namesilo. I got this domain 247electricitydotcom. Don't know what to do right now.

gurus in the house help your man appraise this domain and guide me on how to park, list and sell

yours faithfully

your esteemed newbie

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IDEALCASH(m): 3:52am On Nov 20, 2018
fhranchez:
thanks to idealcash your esteemed newbie finally got a .com domain for 6.99 dolls on namesilo. I got this domain 247electricitydotcom. Don't know what to do right now.

gurus in the house help your man appraise this domain and guide me on how to park, list and sell

yours faithfully

your esteemed newbie
congrats on registring ur choice domain, kindly do yourself a favour of properly reading this thread from beginning, a lot of guide are here. Meanwhile on ur login to namesilo, click domain mgr then sell domain follow the instructions, then list with undeveloped & afternic.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kolad59: 4:35am On Nov 20, 2018
AYORICH:
Can you tell us the registrar you use for this domain..because I know network solutions and afternic synchronized in fast transfer under 60days
it is network solution
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AYORICH: 7:01am On Nov 20, 2018
Netsol but I tot they activate the fast transfer with afternic once you add your domain..mystery with netsol..so it's just for show...
kolad59:
it is network solution
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fhranchez(m): 10:43am On Nov 20, 2018
IDEALCASH:
congrats on registring ur choice domain, kindly do yourself a favour of properly reading this thread from beginning, a lot of guide are here. Meanwhile on ur login to namesilo, click domain mgr then sell domain follow the instructions, then list with undeveloped & afternic.
ok thanks... may i pm you? or can you contact me on whatsapp through signature
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IDEALCASH(m): 12:07pm On Nov 20, 2018
fhranchez:
ok thanks... may i pm you? or can you contact me on whatsapp through signature
pm
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 1:18pm On Nov 20, 2018
kolad59:
afternic are really messing up big time. Such won't happen at undeveloped. If a Domain is not yet eligible for transfer, why not do pushing. Take it as a blessing. Higher sale will definitely come.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kolad59: 1:47pm On Nov 20, 2018
iykepromotions:
afternic are really messing up big time. Such won't happen at undeveloped. If a Domain is not yet eligible for transfer, why not do pushing. Take it as a blessing. Higher sale will definitely come.
thanks boss, but funniest thing is that they told me" seems the domain is already on fast transfer and if that to change they will inform ne to deliver manually" but receive cancelatiin message second day.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dexter001(m): 4:24pm On Nov 20, 2018
I just open an account on namejet. I heard something about enom account. Please what next?

(1) (2) (3) ... (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) ... (3316) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Gabson91(m), MrEja, Natural2Heal and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.