Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,860 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2734) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3561305 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2731) (2732) (2733) (2734) (2735) (2736) (2737) ... (3315) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Frankly45: 8:29pm On Mar 26, 2022
SIBF:

You're a fool!
Point this out in all the Whatsapp convo you read?
I understand you, bro. I pray you make sale very soon.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Omini247: 8:29pm On Mar 26, 2022
Hope your shayo don bright for eye

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Crazeworld(m): 8:35pm On Mar 26, 2022
Omini247:

Boss im not so comfortable with this....
how do one start putting effort without knowing where to put it?
The basic thing is to start from page one

But theres a saying that you shoudn't do that yourself which someone else can do for you for a certain amount else you will waste alot of time and energy.
i bet you wont know a thing about domaining if it was only youtube videos you kept watching and reading on namepros
If not for iykepromotions you wont be where you are today in domaining accept it or leave it
Sure I agree with you that this thread opened my eyes to domaining. In case you're wondering, I took the OPs tutorial too so believe me when I say learning on your own is the ultimate way to success.

Am I belittling Iyke's effort? Far from it. It is more like just getting the basics which can only sustain you for long. You either learn more or get fizzled out. And when I say learning, I was even referring to YouTube. Namepros is your best bet.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Crazeworld(m): 8:37pm On Mar 26, 2022
I saw this sale posted on Twitter so I thought to share it here. Would you have registered this name five months ago? Do give reason(s) for your answer if yes or no.

For me, I wouldn't have 'wasted' my $9 on this name because it is difficult for me to even understand. The closest interpretation for me is 'Meta Marketing' which I'm not sure who the end users are. Pronunciation for me isn't smooth which is why I wouldn't have considered it.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Mar 26, 2022
Omini247:

If you push it any further i will track you down and give you the due punishment for scammers.....I'm that less busy and cold.
Idiot! Some of you can just be foolish!
Go back to your dictionary and look up the word scam.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Mar 26, 2022
Omini247:

So many slies like you are in IKOYI prison today because 2k naira scam that they did not even get to receive if you think 5k is too small for poh poh to burst you......i warned you earlier but see where it has gotten you...
You're an educated-illiterate!
When you know the meaning of scam, come back and quote me.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Catalyst4real: 8:43pm On Mar 26, 2022
I am the reputable paypal vendor you have been looking for.

Kindly visit my nairaland, rates are there. Everything is transparent, no hide and seek

https://www.nairaland.com/6991187/best-paypal-rate-ever-find

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Omini247: 8:46pm On Mar 26, 2022
SIBF:

Idiot! Some of you can just be foolish!
Go back to your dictionary and look up the word scam.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Omini247: 8:47pm On Mar 26, 2022
SIBF:

You're an educated-illiterate!
When you know the meaning of scam, come back and quote me.
Noted
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Mar 26, 2022
McTeesticks:

Just see what the dude does all around Nairaland. This is just one out of many I saw. I just don't intend to go beyond this.
So shameless
I wonder how people go around with no manners. it's so bad

And the fellow's response to him was actually apt

Like I said and I still unremorsefully and unapologetically maintain, do any transaction with SIBF at your own risk

That's on periodt!!!!!!
Very accurate
Can you see how foolish you can be? When you didn't see enough evidences to substantiate your false claim, you went up to dig my conversation with someone.
Not even related to our transaction or domaining at all.
FYI, what you saw there was my altercation with someone that shows to be unreasonable.
When next you'll mess with someone, know who it will be.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Mar 26, 2022
McTeesticks:

Just see what the dude does all around Nairaland. This is just one out of many I saw. I just don't intend to go beyond this.
So shameless
I wonder how people go around with no manners. it's so bad

And the fellow's response to him was actually apt

Like I said and I still unremorsefully and unapologetically maintain, do any transaction with SIBF at your own risk

That's on periodt!!!!!!
Very accurate
Pls go and bring out everything.
FYI, I don't delete my doings on Nairaland as I have nothing to fear of.
Osinwin eniyan
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 26, 2022
Avast:
@SIBF

They use 5k do you....?

Shengbo werey! grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Mar 26, 2022
McTeesticks:
This same bro
Just because you wanted to convince me to buy your PDF on Domaining, you told me all the people on this thread are newbies and can't help me
You gave me an article to post here that cost me a long term ban

Now you are asking newbie questions here

Chai!!!! This life no balance at alllllll undecided
Can you see how dumb you are?
Just look at the discrepancies in your words!
1. You said my article cost you a long term ban.
2. You replied me on Whatsapp that you've been banned for three days.
3. Nairaland antispam bot said your ban expired the same day.
When next you'll try rubbish with someone, know who it will be.

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 26, 2022
@Omni247 I know he's your neighbour, just go and call him out now so that we can enjoy this violence in peace grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:13pm On Mar 26, 2022
SIBF:
@Omni247 I know he's your neighbour, just go and call him out now so that we can enjoy this violence in peace grin
Can't you defend yourself without insulting these people? And who wrote the book you are selling?

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Mar 26, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
[b]Can't you defend yourself without insulting these people? [/b]And who wrote the book you are selling?
Just bring out the insult from what you quoted.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Mar 26, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
Can't you defend yourself without insulting these people? And who wrote the book you are selling?
When you buy the book you'll see it there.
Or have you bought a book and the author's name not written there?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Omini247: 9:52pm On Mar 26, 2022
sapio free this nigga 4 me....just die mata
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by JohnQueen(m): 10:09pm On Mar 26, 2022
This one nor see anybody scam na why e dey resort to insults. E pain am! grin

9 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by donsharwama(m): 10:14pm On Mar 26, 2022
SIBF what is it with you and just calling people names anyhow...you lack respect. This is a faceless platform but that doesn't mean you still can't be found. It's very bad

If e turn for your head now, na u go still dey beg undecided

What if it turns out the guy in question dey misyarn.. how do u expect to get the 5k u re begging for with this dirty character u are exhibiting? Oh! I forgot.. it's to open another account and beg abi?

Give tangible reason y what u did shouldn't be considered as scam and give a detailed analysis on the ebook, it's authors and source...that way, we will know if u re actually innocent of d allegations.

Is that too much to ask?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 10:41pm On Mar 26, 2022
How’s everybody doing in these vawulence times grin grin grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Brymo4all(m): 10:46pm On Mar 26, 2022
Omorr shocked shocked shocked
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Mar 26, 2022
donsharwama:
SIBF what is it with you and just calling people names anyhow...you lack respect. This is a faceless platform but that doesn't mean you still can't be found. It's very bad

What if it turns out the guy in question dey misyarn.. how do u expect to get the 5k u re begging for with this dirty character u are exhibiting? Oh! I forgot.. it's to open another account and beg abi?

Give tangible reason y what u did shouldn't be considered as scam and give a detailed analysis on the ebook, it's authors and source...that way, we will know if u re actually innocent of d allegations.

Is that too much to ask?
Just look at what you typed!
Where did you read this from any of my post? If I call this a foolish statement now, you'll say I'm abusing you right?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Mar 26, 2022
donsharwama:

Is that too much to ask?
Have you been reading the back of your phone?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 26, 2022
I don't know why some of you can be bias.
Someone accuses me wrongly which I responded with barrages of proofs, yet all you can see is me being rude in my refutations while you never call him out to counter my evidences.
He even went ahead to nail it that I'm a scammer yet you see nothing wrong in that.
All I see are men in women bodies.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fergusen: 10:56pm On Mar 26, 2022
The recent comments on this thread (from both sides) are very irritating and difficult to read. undecided

There's even a threat of physical harm! shocked I hope the mods step in and dish out appropriate bans to those deserving of a ban.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Mar 26, 2022
donsharwama:

Is that too much to ask?
Seems there's no Google on your own phone baa?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Mar 26, 2022
Omini247:
SIBF....If you dont know now you know you an amateur sly....i just hope you are not snillbaby..the way things are hard in Nigeria now and the way guns are very much available on street due to cult clashes...you can fit chop groundnut *collect*
Look at this one even making a threat!
I hope the Mods of this section are taking note.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Mar 26, 2022
fergusen:
The recent comments on this thread (from both sides) are very irritating and difficult to read[/b. undecided

[b]There's even a threat of physical harm!
shocked I hope the mods step in and dish out appropriate bans to those deserving of a ban.
Exactly even making a threat, can you imagine! Yet none of them talk about it nor called him out.
Even the so called founders of this thread?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Mar 26, 2022
Omini247:

If you push it any further[b] i will track you down and give you the due punishment [/b]for scammers.....I'm that less busy and cold.
See how this one is even making threat of physical arm?
Is this also part of domaining?
Yet they see nothing wrong in that.
Mods pls take care of this guy
cc Dominique
cc naijacutee
cc FOD
cc puskin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fergusen: 11:21pm On Mar 26, 2022
SIBF:
I don't know why some of you can be bias.
Someone accuses me wrongly which I responded with barrages of proofs, yet all you can see is me being rude in my refutations while you never call him out to counter my evidences.
He even went ahead to nail it that I'm a scammer yet you see nothing wrong in that.
All I see are men in women bodies.

Judging from a neutral perspective, here's what I see:
In an attempt to raise funds to support your current financial situation, you decide to market a product to a newbie. And in your marketing, you were kind of deceptive in a bid to sell your e-book by all means. Although there are many people who comment on this thread frequently as though they know many things, but in reality, know only a little, there are many SENIORS here. And you shouldn't have talked down on them in a bid to market your book.

The perceived deception (in your communication with the newbie) is what has got some of those guys angry with you.
Then there's the possibility/fact that the ebook wasn't even written by you. All these issues joined together are the reasons why you have been attacked that way.

I think the call out you got was necessary but wasn't executed in a good way.

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by donsharwama(m): 11:24pm On Mar 26, 2022
SIBF:

Just look at what you typed!
Where did you read this from any of my post? If I call this a foolish statement now, you'll say I'm abusing you right?

abi is there another SIBF?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2731) (2732) (2733) (2734) (2735) (2736) (2737) ... (3315) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Mkin and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.