Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2735) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3561775 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2732) (2733) (2734) (2735) (2736) (2737) (2738) ... (3315) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by donsharwama(m): 11:26pm On Mar 26, 2022
Well, I have nothing to say to u again.

The stage is all yours.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Mar 26, 2022
fergusen:

Judging from a neutral perspective, here's what I see:
In an attempt to raise funds to support your current financial situation, you decide to market a product to a newbie. And in your marketing, you were kind of deceptive in a bid to sell your e-book by all means. Although there are many people who comment on this thread frequently as though they know many things, but in reality, know only a little, there are many SENIORS here. And you shouldn't have talked down on them in a bid to market your book.

The perceived deception (in your communication with the newbie) is what has got some of those guys angry with you.
Then there's the possibility/fact that the ebook wasn't even written by you. All these issues joined together are the reasons why you have been attacked that way.

I think the call out you got was necessary but wasn't executed in a good way.
Thank you.
I'll ask you a question and want a frank response.
'What'll you do if someone call you a scammer while you didn't collect any money from him'?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Mar 26, 2022
donsharwama:

abi is there another SIBF?
I'm sure you know the difference between lend and beg.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Mar 26, 2022
SIBF:

Thank you.
'What'll you do if someone call you a scammer while you didn't collect any money from him'?
@donshawarma you're still viewing this thread and I need your Frank response.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by donsharwama(m): 11:44pm On Mar 26, 2022
SIBF:

@donshawarma you're still viewing this thread and I need your Frank response.

I will ask for proof to know d reason behind such allegations.

If there is no proof, I'll still state and give a detailed explanation of what transpired between me and the said individual and if it turns out I'm innocent of such accusation I'll demand a public apology or take legal actions where necessary and if need be

And to be honest(I'm not trying to sound better or holier) I'll do it without calling names or attacking anyone verbally as a result of their misjudgements.

The only problem I have with the whole issue is d calling of names.

I rest my case.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Omini247: 11:54pm On Mar 26, 2022
Fergusen In all your dealings have you ever come across such a thing as "Invitation To Treat" ....
Your client just did seal a revocable deal...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 11:58pm On Mar 26, 2022
donsharwama:

I will ask for proof to know d reason behind such allegations.

If there is no proof, I'll still state and give a detailed explanation of what transpired between me and the said individual and if it turns out I'm innocent of such accusation I'll demand a public apology or take legal actions where necessary and if need be

And to be honest(I'm not trying to sound better or holier) I'll do it without calling names or attacking anyone verbally as a result of their misjudgements.

The only problem I have with the whole issue is d calling of names.

I rest my case.
Thank you.
1. I've asked for proof
2. He presented them while I refuted them.
3. I'm innocent of what he called me.
He called me a scammer, how?
'I never collected any money from him'

4. I'm waiting for him to come and refute 3.
5. I need his public apology.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Omini247: 11:59pm On Mar 26, 2022
the devil that pushes people into such deal use to tell them that they are inside a bunker located at no where on the map.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fergusen: 11:59pm On Mar 26, 2022
SIBF:

Thank you.
'[b]What'll you do if someone call you a scammer while you didn't collect any money from him'?[/b]
grin
A. If I didn't have any intention of scamming the person, there's a high likelihood that I will be angry at such accusations. Next, I'll try to state my own side of the story.

B. If I have an intention of scamming the person (note: scamming is a process and it has many stages) and the person was smart, and I wasn't able to get to the stage where I collect his/her money; then the person calls me out publicly...
I will claim innocence, exhibit fake anger and I will defend myself with the fact that I didn't collect any money from the accuser.
But in reality, I had the intention of scamming the individual.

Like I said previously, the call out by the guy was not done properly. And you too, your activities (both publicly and privately from the screenshots) had many red flags.
But I wouldn't term you a scammer yet, in that situation.

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fergusen: 12:04am On Mar 27, 2022
Omini247:
Fergusen In all your dealings have you ever come across such a thing as "Invitation To Treat" ....
Your client just did seal a revocable deal...
Seriously, such threats like I saw in multiple posts tonight wasn't good at all.
Yes, He deserved the call out, but the threats...? No pls.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Omini247: 12:08am On Mar 27, 2022
fergusen:

grin
A. If I didn't have any intention of scamming the person, there's a high likelihood that I will be angry at such accusations. Next, I'll try to state my own side of the story.

B. If I have an intention of scamming the person (note: scamming is a process and it has many stages) and the person was smart, and I wasn't able to get to the stage where I collect his/her money; then the person calls me out publicly...
I will claim innocence, exhibit fake anger and I will defend myself with the fact that I didn't collect any money from the accuser.

Like I said previously, the call out by the guy was not done properly. And you too, your activities (but publicly and privately from the screenshots) had many red flags.
i am waiting to see where you'll talk the ethics of patience into your client
Oh you think we dont search out very hot name everyday and watch it get reg by another person
So if real need arises now like surgery on any of his or her parents he or she now will block a federal road with a kalashinov

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 12:09am On Mar 27, 2022
fergusen:

grin

Like I said previously, the call out by the guy was not done properly. And you too, your activities (but publicly and privately from the screenshots) had many red flags.
Thank you.
For what you stated, my situation was actually A. How?
I only renderred a legal service which was open ( can confirm that in my bio).
He wasn't the only one that consulted us, many did and we attended to them in the top most professional manner.
Everything was glaring in the shared WhatsApp convo.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 12:11am On Mar 27, 2022
Omini247:
the devil that pushes people into such deal use to tell them that they are inside a bunker located at no where on the map.
grin grin
Oni yeye
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fergusen: 12:14am On Mar 27, 2022
Omini247:

Oh you think we dont search out very hot name everyday and watch it get reg by another person
So if real need arises now like surgery on any of his or her parents he or she now will block a federal road with a kalashinov
I no get client o. shocked grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 12:14am On Mar 27, 2022
Omini247:

Who collect your bread? grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Omini247: 12:16am On Mar 27, 2022
fergusen:
Seriously, such threats like I saw in multiple posts tonight wasn't good at all.
Yes, He deserved the call out, but the threats...? No pls.
I'm personally angry with girl or guy because when he or she was making that move i was seeing it and some comrades and i was also warning but d scammer was busy making the moves....
Now it resulted to this but the scammer is still doing law law...
Even after i warned the chap not to cross the line the scammer did like a drunk....Mind you anything i'm doing is due procedure...You cannot chase the devil away with a demon....where i mentioned cultists everybody here that manages to go out once in a while should know what i'm saying the country is hot
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 12:22am On Mar 27, 2022
Omini247:

I'm personally angry with girl or guy because when he or she was making that move i was seeing it and some comrades and i was also warning but d scammer was busy making the moves....
Even after i warned the chap not to cross the line the scammer did like a drunk....Mind you anything i'm doing is due procedure...You cannot chase the devil away with a demon....where i mentioned cultists everybody here that manages to go out once in a while should know what i'm saying the country is hot
You sell cultist domains right? grin
You should be the seller of aiye, eye, Vikings, Buccaneers, pyrates, etc.
Oni yeye
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Omini247: 12:27am On Mar 27, 2022
When Jesus told peter that he would deny him three times peter no believe am

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Omini247: 12:30am On Mar 27, 2022
But he actually did and theres no science to prove how it happened
Jesus was not a prophet but him dan see
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 12:32am On Mar 27, 2022
Omini247:

We even have cultist among domainers.
Omoh this domain industry is inclusive ooo grin, no barrier at all, just have your ~$10, everywhere clear for you grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 12:33am On Mar 27, 2022
Omini247:
But he actually did and theres no science to prove how it happened
Jesus was not a prophet but him dan see
Ogbeni go and sleep grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Omini247: 12:38am On Mar 27, 2022
shebi Jesus is a sooth sayer na so
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Omini247: 12:47am On Mar 27, 2022
After hes done shocking his disciples in luke 24;19 they concluded him to be a prophet but that wasn't whom he was and that wasn't his mission...The prophet was john the baptist...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 12:54am On Mar 27, 2022
Omini247:
After hes done shocking his disciples in luke 24;19 they concluded him to be a prophet but that wasn't whom he was and that wasn't his mission...The prophet was john the baptist...
This one don finally turn pastor grin
Hallelujah
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by richkal(m): 9:15am On Mar 27, 2022
Armed Robbers no allow us sleep for night. I decided to to chill with this thread only to meet people in vawulence. Oga o.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Chrisfaco(m): 10:14am On Mar 27, 2022
Can someone give me a good price to set for (AnkaraVille + com)
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Catalyst4real: 10:24am On Mar 27, 2022
Good morning

The honest and transparent paypal vendor you have been looking for is here.

Convert your paypal funds to naira in seconds.

Visit Thread
https://www.nairaland.com/6991187/best-paypal-rate-ever-find
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Arinze96(m): 3:04pm On Mar 27, 2022
SIBF:

Thank you.
For what you stated, my situation was actually A. How?
I only renderred a legal service which was open ( can confirm that in my bio).
He wasn't the only one that consulted us, many did and we attended to them in the top most professional manner.
Everything was glaring in the shared WhatsApp convo.
On the contrary, the business you are rendering isn't legal. You are selling an intellectual property of another and you can be jailed or heavily fined for that.

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 3:07pm On Mar 27, 2022
Where baba awesomeDuru sef.
Been a while ser.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 4:26pm On Mar 27, 2022
Happy Mothering Sunday to all the mothers in the house.

Chukwu gbaa unu ume!

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jerry59: 4:29pm On Mar 27, 2022
Times like this is when you wish there are eSlaps and ePunches to factory reset some people's brain for derailing the thread. angry

How are y'all even comfortable taking up pages on a forum discussing tr@sh!

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 27, 2022
Arinze96:
On the contrary, the business you are rendering isn't legal. You are selling an intellectual property of another and you can be jailed or heavily fined for that.
gerra ra here joor!

(1) (2) (3) ... (2732) (2733) (2734) (2735) (2736) (2737) (2738) ... (3315) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.