Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2739) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3533807 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2736) (2737) (2738) (2739) (2740) (2741) (2742) ... (3311) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 6:46pm On Mar 28, 2022
toby345:
that means the guy registering "electricstore" is not that bad IMO grin grin

Explain why it’s not bad
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tk003(m): 7:14pm On Mar 28, 2022
Please, does it requires a fee to list domain for sale on godaddy

I can't seem to get it and i have read from page 1 one fa! ��
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by toby345(m): 8:39pm On Mar 28, 2022
HIScraziness:

Explain why it’s not bad
I didn't say it is bad o
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by id911(m): 9:23pm On Mar 28, 2022
Na wao, see insult everywhere esp the last few pages...make una take am easy make our big big ogas them no run away o

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by FreshPresh92: 9:36pm On Mar 28, 2022
SALES REPORT FROM FEBRUARY TILL DATE

UsedCarsModesto//king
$200
ED
HT: Less than a month
Got sold after putting a call through to an interested client.
He made payment right there while we were on the phone talking.

FriscoFamilyLawAttorney//king
$250
ED
HT: Over 10 months old
Sold after outbounding afresh with a new set of endusers.

PinnacleRealtor//king
$300
ED
HT: Less than 3 weeks
The funny thing is while outbounding, got a response from an enduser that I would never be able to sell the domain as realtor is a trademarked term. LOL
Well, he was wrong. Got sold to a lady with the exact keywords in her website info.

MiamiInsuranceLaywers//king
$399
ED
HT: About 3 weeks.
The story behind this sale is actually a funny one now but wasn't funny when the sale had not been made.
While carrying out the very first outbound for this name, I got a response from a client asking how much.
Told him my price and he accepted immediately without any hassle at all.
Then he CCed his SEO team to handle the transaction. His exact words were, "Andre, attend to this and wrap it this morning". That's the client referring to his web guy.
The web guy sent me a few mails asking for more information which I provided and he seemed satisfied.
Oya press the Buy Now button sir... This nigga just went mute.
From day 1, day 2 week 1, week 2, week 3... No show.
I kept bombarding this dude with emails and calls. He kept saying "don't worry, I will get it done before the end of today"
Na so the end of today turn 3 weeks. Was almost getting frustrated. Abi SEO guys want to unfortunate ni??...
Well fast forward to the Monday the domain got sold, and I picked up my phone and called this guy again, "Wa, Alaye, if you don't press buy now on my domain, I will not drop this call o... My blood is hoting"
The dude apologized and promised to make the purchase at exactly 8 pm Florida time(1 am Nigerian time).
And well, true to his word, I received a Congratulatory message from Dan.
Phew!!! Thank God.

Moral of this long epistle: Domaining is all about patience and persistence. Learned that from our OP here and also Alex Verdea.
No matter what, keep pushing. That sale is just around the corner.
#GODSGRACEGOTME #WORKHARD #WORKSMART

Also just made my very first XYZ sale. Still under 60 days lock. Will reveal once cleared. Check the picture below.

ABEG O... MAKE UNA DEY DROP SALES REPORT. THAT HAS BEEN THE LIFELINE AND MOTIVATION OF THIS THREAD.

58 Likes 9 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mkingz(m): 9:43pm On Mar 28, 2022
Congratulations bro...More Ws
Humblemax:
Third sale.
ED picked.
HT: 13 days
Price: $200
I thank GOD.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by toby345(m): 9:45pm On Mar 28, 2022
FreshPresh92:

UsedCarsModesto//king
$200
ED

$250
ED

PinnacleRealtor//king
$300
ED
The funny thing is while outbounding, got a response from an enduser that I would never be able to sell the domain as realtor is a trademarked term. LOL
Well, he was wrong. Got sold to a lady with the exact keywords in her website info.

$399
ED
The story behind this sale is actually a funny one now but wasn't funny when the sale had not been made.
While carrying out the very first outbound for this name, I got a response from a client asking how much.
Then he CCed his SEO team to handle the transaction. His exact words were, "Andre, attend to this and wrap it this morning". That's the client referring to his web guy.
The web guy sent me a few mails asking for more information which I provided and he seemed satisfied.
I kept bombarding this dude with emails and calls. He kept saying "don't worry, I will get it done before the end of today"
Na so the end of today turn 3 weeks. Was almost getting frustrated. Abi SEO guys want to unfortunate ni??...
Well fast forward to the Monday the domain got sold, and I picked up my phone and called this guy again, "Wa, Alaye, if you don't press buy now on my domain, I will not drop this call o... My blood is hoting"
The dude apologized and promised to make the purchase at exactly 8 pm Florida time(1 am Nigerian time).
Phew!!! Thank God.

Moral of this long epistle: Domaining is all about patience and persistence. Learned that from our OP here and also Alex Verdea.

Also just made my very first XYZ sale. Still under 60 days lock. Will reveal once cleared. Check the picture below.

ABEG O... MAKE UNA DEY DROP SALES REPORT. THAT HAS BEEN THE LIFELINE AND MOTIVATION OF THIS THREAD.
congratulations
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by schullten: 9:53pm On Mar 28, 2022

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mkingz(m): 9:57pm On Mar 28, 2022
Big congrats OG...one question please, do you set BIN prices in the marketplaces or Make an Offer?
Learner47:
Alhmd

Jn 2021-Oct 2021 Sales.

No month without a "Geo sale" since Jan 2021 till Date.

Small sales tho. Not massive. Full time Geo domainer... roughly 6 hr our work per day.
Manual outbounds.

Buying power still very low & broke. @icausetrouble come drop nuggets for boys on Brandables.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Learner47: 10:02pm On Mar 28, 2022
Mkingz:
Big congrats OG...one question please, do you set BIN prices in the marketplaces or Make an Offer?

Bin Sir.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Learner47: 10:04pm On Mar 28, 2022
id911:
Na wao, see

Attached: Inbound sale
HT: 7 months

Congrats. Pls, what criteria---S and inspiration led you to reg the name. And Ed or Auctions? And if Ed, do u have keyword lists or just random searches thank you.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mkingz(m): 10:18pm On Mar 28, 2022
Alright
Learner47:

Bin Sir.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by id911(m): 10:26pm On Mar 28, 2022
Learner47:

Congrats. Pls, what criteria---S and inspiration led you to reg the name. And Ed or Auctions? And if Ed, do u have keyword lists or just random searches thank you.

Thanks. For that domain, I checked and saw that it has been in use continuously since 2013 and some major legacy TLDs are also being used. I also noticed that each time it dropped, they register it again. So, I gave it a shot and fortunately, it worked.

No keyword lists. ED picked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Vikkoh(m): 11:10pm On Mar 28, 2022
FreshPresh92:

Chief, what are those things you look out for when picking .XYZ names?
I mean the SV, CPC and all.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by emmyang(m): 11:22pm On Mar 28, 2022
Please can I receive about $25 cheque and withdraw over the counter?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by FreshPresh92: 12:24am On Mar 29, 2022
Vikkoh:

For XYZ, I don't really consider SV and CPC.
Just check what's selling and try to coin out new names from that.
That's my strategy. And so far, so good.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 12:39am On Mar 29, 2022
Nawa o.
Seems there are plenty things I ain't doing right.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Learner47: 5:31am On Mar 29, 2022
id911:

Thanks. For that domain, I checked and saw that it has... So, I gave it a shot and fortunately, it worked.

No keyword lists. ED picked

Thanks for taking ur time to explain. Since, no keyword lists. Do u mind to give an hint of ur Ed filter...hw u came about d name.

Like:

Did u go to the general Dropped .net domain archive and search individually taking note of some important criteria.

Or u have a general crafted filters""" that on one click it gives u results of different domain extensions & from their u can dig on.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by belovez(m): 5:48am On Mar 29, 2022
HIScraziness:

buy more quality names (check tldes//com for promo if u don’t have much money to reg names.

Hi bros, if I purchased a domain from 123//reg or register//it can I transfer the domain to Epik? cus I notice the renewal of those domain are high compare to Epik.

Secondly, I don't know how seamless it is transferring those domain to end-user if purchase are made while they are still with them?
Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tikco(m): 6:21am On Mar 29, 2022
Interested
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Johnsonclement(m): 7:06am On Mar 29, 2022
Pls,can you explain how you make call from Nigeria to your end users in abroad.

FreshPresh92:

UsedCarsModesto//king
$200
ED

$250
ED

PinnacleRealtor//king
$300
ED

$399
ED
Phew!!! Thank God.

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Johnsonclement(m): 7:06am On Mar 29, 2022
FreshPresh92:

UsedCarsModesto//king
$200
ED

$250
ED

PinnacleRealtor//king
$300
ED

$399
ED
Phew!!! Thank God.

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Parzival001(m): 8:16am On Mar 29, 2022
Johnsonclement:
Buy a us number either with dingtone or other apps You can also get a Google voice number
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 8:35am On Mar 29, 2022
Vikkoh:

Check for your keyword on dotdb.com once you have plenty extensions readily registered and the xyz is still missing, you are good to go. Cheers.

15 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Zidoh(m): 9:06am On Mar 29, 2022
EXCHANGE TODAY

WE BUY

Skrill - Paypal - Payoneer - Skrill - Neteller And Perfectmoney

WITHDRAWAL

Fiverr - Upwork - Freelance - Ceo-clerk And iWriter instant withdrawal and quick payment guarantee.

Dm on Whatsapp on the contact number below
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by id911(m): 9:56am On Mar 29, 2022
Learner47:

Thanks for taking ur time to explain. Since, no keyword lists. Do u mind to give an hint of ur Ed filter...hw u came about d name.

Like:

Did u go to the general Dropped .net domain archive and search individually taking note of some important criteria.

Or u have a general crafted filters""" that on one click it gives u results of different domain extensions & from their u can dig on.

Although for some time now I haven't use the expired .net thingy but generally, the screenshots below are what I used. It's the pending delete filters. Those data are already saved but with variations depending on what I want. You can see the "END DATE" is today. That means, it can only show the domains that'll drop later today but you can alter it to any date(s).

On the first screenshot, the ''start with, contains and ends with'' spaces, I previously used to input certain keywords or services/cities but I no longer do that. Some people still do because it makes their search a bit easier but I don't. I'm okay doing my own this way not to miss out on some relevant domain(s). Still on first screenshot, click on "Additional" and go to "Original gTLDs" and tick the .com box if you only want .com, add .net or any other generic TLDs you might want to search.

For ACR, you can input whatever number you like. You can equally remove the "max" figure of 99 for all other domains to appear in the search box.

Using the pending delete before the drop day/time will enable you save or write down relevant domains and buy immediately when they dropped. Just play with the expired .net filters, you'd get to add and subtract to suit your search criteria. Thank you!

18 Likes 12 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by id911(m): 9:57am On Mar 29, 2022

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Treasure28: 9:58am On Mar 29, 2022
Watch-Buyers. com

Purchase price: $7.99

Sale price: $500

Sale type: outbound

Sale venue : Epik.com

Hold time: 4 months

51 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by toby345(m): 10:12am On Mar 29, 2022
Treasure28:
Watch-Buyers. com

Purchase price: $7.99

Sale price: $500

Sale type: outbound

Sale venue : Epik.com

Hold time: 4 months

Congratulations senior senior man

(1) (2) (3) ... (2736) (2737) (2738) (2739) (2740) (2741) (2742) ... (3311) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Tunni and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.