Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2740) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3533826 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2737) (2738) (2739) (2740) (2741) (2742) (2743) ... (3311) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BrainRider: 10:43am On Mar 29, 2022
Humblemax:
Third sale.
ED picked.
HT: 13 days
Price: $200
I thank GOD.
Congratulations
Wish you More sale
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by JohnnA1: 10:50am On Mar 29, 2022
id911:
For ACR, you can input whatever number you like. You can equally remove the "max" figure of 99 for all other domains to appear in the search box.
Nice. What is the impact of the ACR filter?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 11:06am On Mar 29, 2022
belovez:

Hi bros, if I purchased a domain from 123//reg or register//it can I transfer the domain to Epik? cus I notice the renewal of those domain are high compare to Epik.

Secondly, I don't know how seamless it is transferring those domain to end-user if purchase are made while they are still with them?
Thanks

Yes you can transfer from there to epik. Transfer takes 5-7 days just like other registrars. Auth code is readily available anytime u need to use it. Just unlock once it’s 60days old and transfer.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AwesomeGod91: 11:26am On Mar 29, 2022
FreshPresh92:
SALES REPORT FROM FEBRUARY TILL DATE

UsedCarsModesto//king
$200
ED
HT: Less than a month
Got sold after putting a call through to an interested client.
He made payment right there while we were on the phone talking.

FriscoFamilyLawAttorney//king
$250
ED
HT: Over 10 months old
Sold after outbounding afresh with a new set of endusers.

PinnacleRealtor//king
$300
ED
HT: Less than 3 weeks
The funny thing is while outbounding, got a response from an enduser that I would never be able to sell the domain as realtor is a trademarked term. LOL
Well, he was wrong. Got sold to a lady with the exact keywords in her website info.

MiamiInsuranceLaywers//king
$399
ED
HT: About 3 weeks.
The story behind this sale is actually a funny one now but wasn't funny when the sale had not been made.
While carrying out the very first outbound for this name, I got a response from a client asking how much.
Told him my price and he accepted immediately without any hassle at all.
Then he CCed his SEO team to handle the transaction. His exact words were, "Andre, attend to this and wrap it this morning". That's the client referring to his web guy.
The web guy sent me a few mails asking for more information which I provided and he seemed satisfied.
Oya press the Buy Now button sir... This nigga just went mute.
From day 1, day 2 week 1, week 2, week 3... No show.
I kept bombarding this dude with emails and calls. He kept saying "don't worry, I will get it done before the end of today"
Na so the end of today turn 3 weeks. Was almost getting frustrated. Abi SEO guys want to unfortunate ni??...
Well fast forward to the Monday the domain got sold, and I picked up my phone and called this guy again, "Wa, Alaye, if you don't press buy now on my domain, I will not drop this call o... My blood is hoting"
The dude apologized and promised to make the purchase at exactly 8 pm Florida time(1 am Nigerian time).
And well, true to his word, I received a Congratulatory message from Dan.
Phew!!! Thank God.

Moral of this long epistle: Domaining is all about patience and persistence. Learned that from our OP here and also Alex Verdea.
No matter what, keep pushing. That sale is just around the corner.
#GODSGRACEGOTME #WORKHARD #WORKSMART

Also just made my very first XYZ sale. Still under 60 days lock. Will reveal once cleared. Check the picture below.

ABEG O... MAKE UNA DEY DROP SALES REPORT. THAT HAS BEEN THE LIFELINE AND MOTIVATION OF THIS THREAD.

HI, how did you call endusers? Your normal phone number or an app?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by VersatileVee: 12:35pm On Mar 29, 2022
sales report of march
NAME: Corpus//Christi//InjuryAttorney//com
HT:5 days
Reg: porkbun(lol my last promo slot)
BIN:499
SP:499
CP:4.75usd

Lol if u can remember i bought this domain with my last card a day before coming here to cry...

Special thanks to the almighty JEHOVAH God
Cha thanks alot Sir @Crazeworld for the encouragement and the interview
Oga @Deji e be like say u be disciplinarian, the boss man don chase me comot twice 4 his whatsapp but still accepted me back,,Thanks alot boss for for all the help and sales letter tips..no wahala if dis guy ever make am i will pull up live to visit u all with my congratulatory gift.
@Hiscrazines AH brother as i reach ur side i went speechless boss, there should be another word greater than thanks, biko accept my thanks i appreciate for being with me through tick and thin...

Thanks to every one in this unique group and to the kind hearted OP. no much words buh PLease never give up newbies or oldtimers, if e hard jst come here come cry...we go encourage u.

P.S I still get along way to learn..oh cus 11 months of working hard every day i still day 4 three sells.biko hu dey sell soap

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Vikkoh(m): 12:58pm On Mar 29, 2022
expertix:
Check for your keyword on dotdb.com once you have plenty extensions readily registered and the xyz is still missing, you are good to go. Cheers.

I appreciate this, thanks.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Learner47: 1:06pm On Mar 29, 2022
id911:

Although for some time now I haven't use the expired .net thingy but generally, the screenshots below are what I used. It's the pending delete filters.

Thanks for ur detailed explanation. God bless.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by FreshPresh92: 1:21pm On Mar 29, 2022
AwesomeGod91:

HI, how did you call endusers? Your normal phone number or an app?

I make use of Dingtone.
But mind you, I buy credit on it.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Deji1510: 1:27pm On Mar 29, 2022
VersatileVee:
sales report of march
NAME: Corpus//Christi//InjuryAttorney//com
HT:5 days
Reg: porkbun(lol my last promo slot)
BIN:499
SP:499
CP:4.75usd

Lol if u can remember i bought this domain with my last card a day before coming here to cry...

Special thanks to the almighty JEHOVAH God
Cha thanks alot Sir @Crazeworld for the encouragement and the interview
Oga @Deji e be like say u be disciplinarian, the boss man don chase me comot twice 4 his whatsapp but still accepted me back,,Thanks alot boss for for all the help and sales letter tips..no wahala if dis guy ever make am i will pull up live to visit u all with my congratulatory gift.
@Hiscrazines AH brother as i reach ur side i went speechless boss, there should be another word greater than thanks, biko accept my thanks i appreciate for being with me through tick and thin...

Lol.. Congratulations. Happy for you.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by VersatileVee: 1:32pm On Mar 29, 2022
Deji1510:

Lol.. Congratulations. Happy for you.
Boss i dey loyal..oh na ur boy.. please keep helping me until i come out of this shell
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Femcesc07(m): 2:07pm On Mar 29, 2022
VersatileVee:

Boss i dey loyal..oh na ur boy.. please keep helping me until i come out of this shell
Happy for you, congratulations on your sales. More to come IJN.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by belovez(m): 2:27pm On Mar 29, 2022
HIScraziness:

Yes you can transfer from there to epik. Transfer takes 5-7 days just like other registrars. Auth code is readily available anytime u need to use it. Just unlock once it’s 60days old and transfer.

Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by VersatileVee: 2:35pm On Mar 29, 2022
Femcesc07:
Happy for you, congratulations on your sales. More to come IJN.
boss May God Almighty bless u plenty, u really helped me alot during d time hunger wire me d most....ur username is encrypted in my brain e go hard to forget.. Femcesc07cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 3:05pm On Mar 29, 2022
VersatileVee:

Congrats bro. Very happy for you.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Omini247: 3:26pm On Mar 29, 2022
VersatileVee:

boss May God Almighty bless u plenty, u really helped me alot during d time hunger wire me d most....ur username is encrypted in my brain e go hard to forget.. Femcesc07cry cry cry
Congratz bro ...

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Omini247: 3:28pm On Mar 29, 2022
VersatileVee:

whats bank exchange rate now...direct wire if its what you did?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by VersatileVee: 3:57pm On Mar 29, 2022
Omini247:

whats bank exchange rate now...direct wire if its what you did?
boss I no do bank wire..I collected it through btc
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AwesomeGod91: 4:07pm On Mar 29, 2022
FreshPresh92:

I make use of Dingtone.

OK... Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Johnsonclement(m): 4:09pm On Mar 29, 2022
FreshPresh92:

I make use of Dingtone.
How did you buy credit on it
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ludakay: 4:23pm On Mar 29, 2022
March Sales

Dfw/Hvac/Company/ king

Sold price : $225

Venue: Dan

HT: less than a month.

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 5:01pm On Mar 29, 2022
Ludakay:
March Sales

Dfw/Hvac/Company/ king

Sold price : $225

Venue: Dan

HT: less than a month.

Congrats cool

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 5:02pm On Mar 29, 2022
How I love these reports kiss
Hope to announce my first sale someday.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by MrPADDY(m): 5:24pm On Mar 29, 2022
Johnsonclement:
Pls,can you explain how you make call from Nigeria to your end users in abroad.
You can use Google Voice to call you end-users. Google Voice gives you a US phone number for free calls to the USA and Canada.
Visit us to get it now https://paddydigital.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by MrPADDY(m): 5:29pm On Mar 29, 2022
Johnsonclement:

How did you buy credit on it
With Google voice, you have a USA phone number for free calls to the USA and Canada.
Visit us to get it now: https://paddydigital.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 5:38pm On Mar 29, 2022
Guys is it mandatory to fill this form before I can be able to withdraw earnings from domain sales?
This is epik' registrar

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Omini247: 6:32pm On Mar 29, 2022
VersatileVee:
boss I no do bank wire..I collected it through btc
Okay
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 6:55pm On Mar 29, 2022
Congrats to FreshPresh92, Ludakay, and VersatileVee on your sales!

On the side, does anybody here use GBlast currently? I can't seem to find it via Google or install from the site. The page could not be found.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 7:31pm On Mar 29, 2022
symbuul:
Guys is it mandatory to fill this form before I can be able to withdraw earnings from domain sales?
This is epik' registrar

Make person try answer this na undecided
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 8:16pm On Mar 29, 2022
FreshPresh92:
SALES REPORT FROM FEBRUARY TILL DATE

UsedCarsModesto//king
$200
ED
HT: Less than a month
Got sold after putting a call through to an interested client.
He made payment right there while we were on the phone talking.

FriscoFamilyLawAttorney//king
$250
ED
HT: Over 10 months old
Sold after outbounding afresh with a new set of endusers.

PinnacleRealtor//king
$300
ED
HT: Less than 3 weeks
The funny thing is while outbounding, got a response from an enduser that I would never be able to sell the domain as realtor is a trademarked term. LOL
Well, he was wrong. Got sold to a lady with the exact keywords in her website info.

MiamiInsuranceLaywers//king
$399
ED
HT: About 3 weeks.
The story behind this sale is actually a funny one now but wasn't funny when the sale had not been made.
While carrying out the very first outbound for this name, I got a response from a client asking how much.
Told him my price and he accepted immediately without any hassle at all.
Then he CCed his SEO team to handle the transaction. His exact words were, "Andre, attend to this and wrap it this morning". That's the client referring to his web guy.
The web guy sent me a few mails asking for more information which I provided and he seemed satisfied.
Oya press the Buy Now button sir... This nigga just went mute.
From day 1, day 2 week 1, week 2, week 3... No show.
I kept bombarding this dude with emails and calls. He kept saying "don't worry, I will get it done before the end of today"
Na so the end of today turn 3 weeks. Was almost getting frustrated. Abi SEO guys want to unfortunate ni??...
Well fast forward to the Monday the domain got sold, and I picked up my phone and called this guy again, "Wa, Alaye, if you don't press buy now on my domain, I will not drop this call o... My blood is hoting"
The dude apologized and promised to make the purchase at exactly 8 pm Florida time(1 am Nigerian time).
And well, true to his word, I received a Congratulatory message from Dan.
Phew!!! Thank God.

Moral of this long epistle: Domaining is all about patience and persistence. Learned that from our OP here and also Alex Verdea.
No matter what, keep pushing. That sale is just around the corner.
#GODSGRACEGOTME #WORKHARD #WORKSMART

Also just made my very first XYZ sale. Still under 60 days lock. Will reveal once cleared. Check the picture below.

ABEG O... MAKE UNA DEY DROP SALES REPORT. THAT HAS BEEN THE LIFELINE AND MOTIVATION OF THIS THREAD.

Congrats man. Keep up the good works. What did you use to make the calls?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by FreshPresh92: 9:08pm On Mar 29, 2022
2sexycom:

Congrats man. Keep up the good works. What did you use to make the calls?

Dingtone app.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Femcesc07(m): 9:57pm On Mar 29, 2022
VersatileVee:

One love bro

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2737) (2738) (2739) (2740) (2741) (2742) (2743) ... (3311) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Alearna and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.