Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,911 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2744) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3548709 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2741) (2742) (2743) (2744) (2745) (2746) (2747) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Telegram234(m): 8:38pm On Mar 31, 2022
SEYIKP:
And you say there's nothing like grace in this business, ok, ooooooo.
u hv nt seen anything, someone on this thread sold a crazy name like that like cgiyh/com
and u say no grace for this game
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Learner47: 9:14pm On Mar 31, 2022
Humblemax:
I thank GOD for this.
4th sale
HT: Few hours
Hand reg
Price: $250
Total of 3 sold this month.

Bro just a suggestion. I see u posting these small geo sales on Twitter.....no be say we sef no fit do so or we no dey Twitter too. But there is a reason why.

Even most of us don't also post geo sales in Namepros also.

We only post Geo sales in this thread. There is a reason for that.

These white guys no get joy....DROP CATCH, CATCHING ROBOTS ETC. No cast dix Geo something for all of us wey we dey take manage...see hw brandable HARD.

Dem get some ppl for this thread we dey sell geo pass yogi"""" but dem no dey post for Twitter or namepros.

Na just suggestion ooo!

11 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 9:19pm On Mar 31, 2022
Gpexchange:
REST!!!!!!! Even if na ashawo business we dey do u go still say same thing

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 9:20pm On Mar 31, 2022
Learner47:

Bro just a suggestion. I see u posting these small geo sales on Twitter.....no be say we sef no fit do so or we no dey Twitter too. But there is a reason why.

These white guys no get joy....DROP CATCH, CATCHING ROBOTS ETC. No cast dix Geo something for all of us wey we dey take manage...see hw brandable HARD.

Dem get some ppl for this thread we dey sell geo pass yogi"""" but dem no dey post for Twitter or namepros.

Na just suggestion ooo!

He posts on Twitter? Wtf
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Learner47: 9:22pm On Mar 31, 2022
HIScraziness:

He posts on Twitter? Wtf

I swear when d thing hot last last na new comers go suffer am! Many Indians & Nigerians low-key dey make geo sales dem no dey post for Twitter or Namepros just within their small forum like these thread. E get y!.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 9:25pm On Mar 31, 2022
Wahala even #dao and nft wey no concern the sales sef......issokay
Learner47:

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 9:29pm On Mar 31, 2022
Learner47:

I swear when d thing hot last last na new comers go suffer am! Many Indians & Nigerians low-key dey make geo sales dem no dey post for Twitter or Namepros just within their small forum like these thread. E get y!.

The urge to show off might be the end of some of us. Even that white lady that interviews people never posts her geo sales. I hope he listens before he ruins it for everyone.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by alawi5k: 9:39pm On Mar 31, 2022
Humblemax:
I thank GOD for this.
4th sale
HT: Few hours
Hand reg
Price: $250
Total of 3 sold this month.
Stop sharing Geo sales on Twitter. We are yet to recover from the one we shared on Namepros before COVID 19. Thanks!

7 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by toby345(m): 9:58pm On Mar 31, 2022
Learner47:

Na just suggestion ooo!
I thought I was the only one seeing it
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AkProsper(m): 10:09pm On Mar 31, 2022
Learner47:

grin grin grin
I remember the days of drone related geo domain.

It is well....
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Paramountgift(f): 10:11pm On Mar 31, 2022
Maybe starting a blog? I just started mine at www.branchstuff.com. Visit now to get many solutions. Branchstuff is a lifestyle blog that might just give you that motivation you need. Tell your friends and family too.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Humblemax: 10:38pm On Mar 31, 2022
PureGhabby:

Congratulations boss

Thanks man
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Humblemax: 10:38pm On Mar 31, 2022
BOOKWORMLUX:

Congratulations Boss
Thanks bro
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Humblemax: 10:39pm On Mar 31, 2022
Johnsonclement:
Congrats,God bless us as we are stepping into the month of April.

Thanks bro.
Amen
Vikkoh:

Congratulations Chief.
Was it inbound?
Outbound

1 Like

holurinde:

Congrats boss.
Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 10:48pm On Mar 31, 2022
Don't always accept first offer. The buyers most times are ready to pay more.
I just say make I give una this tip.
Good night grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Humblemax: 10:55pm On Mar 31, 2022
Didn't know I was actually doing wrong by posting on twitter cos I learnt alot from there as well so it's not a matter of showing off.

Wetin I don sell wey I go dey show off?

I know some guys that are not in this thread that still posts on twitter.

Learner since you have been noticing my posts before, you should have corrected me since instead of making a screenshot of my post and coming here to drop it. That was deep and childish cos there was no way I would have denied it.

There's a way you correct someone without making a fuss about it.

I'm someone that takes correction and I've heard you all.
We learn everyday.

Peace!!!

16 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Learner47: 11:06pm On Mar 31, 2022
Humblemax:
Didn't

Learner since you have been noticing my posts before, you should That was deep and childish cos there was no way I would have denied it.

There's a way you correct someone without making a fuss about it.

I'm someone that takes correction and I've heard you all.
We learn everyday.

Peace!!!

Bro..don't take it personal. Ur Twitter InBox is closed!, I would have. And I don't wanna be known on Twitter, would have engaged d twitt. And I blurred ur profile pix..No vex & image will b removed!

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Learner47: 11:10pm On Mar 31, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Don't always accept first offer. The buyers most times are ready to pay more.
I just say make I give una this tip.
Good night grin

Nice tip Sir. I'd appreciate more of these subtle tips...if u know u know.

Do you leave your WHOIS open for all of ur domains?

If so,.....the contact infos are they your Nigerian details...Business or Foreign contact....

thank you.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Humblemax: 11:11pm On Mar 31, 2022
Learner47:

Bro..don't take it personal. Ur Twitter InBox is closed!, I would have. And I don't wanna be known on Twitter, would have engaged d twitt. No vex & image will b removed!
It's okay man. Didn't actually know I was doing a wrong thing.
I was ignorant of it and I apologise to everyone here for those mistakes.

Make una no vex.
Correction taken.

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Learner47: 11:13pm On Mar 31, 2022
Humblemax:

Make una no vex.
Correction taken.
uwc!

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 11:24pm On Mar 31, 2022
I am not really concerned about whois as I always go to the registrar with the lowest price to register my names.
Notwithstanding, I have had some success rates on names that I don't have privacy on as the buyers contacted me directly and we negotiated and sealed the deal.
I use my real info on all domains registered (Nigerian name, Nigerian contact address, Nigerian phone number).
Learner47:

Nice tip Sir. I'd appreciate more of these subtle tips...if u know u know.

Do you leave your WHOIS open for all of ur domains?

If so,.....the contact infos are they your Nigerian details...Business or Foreign contact....

thank you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Learner47: 11:33pm On Mar 31, 2022
iCauseTrouble:

I use my real info on all domains registered (Nigerian name, Nigerian contact address, Nigerian phone number).

Thank you for your detailed explanation. But what do you advice: "is it better to leave Whois open or not" from experience.

Would some buyers reduce offer because of the country etc. Thank you.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Learner47: 11:50pm On Mar 31, 2022
I'm writing this for all the GEO guys in this thread!

I'd just like to throw some random advice.

There's advantages in privacy and staying low-key especially in this our clime.

There's one Indian guy on Twitter that shared sales report in December of 2021...not d actual domain sales..just stats. He sold like close like 600 or thereabout of Geos for the year end...so I was opportune to get into is inbox...asked him how does he do these...he says he has over a 100 email addresses....& his blood brothers help to outbound and nobody else a closed something..nobody knows what they do.

Me dt just had 5 emails.

This brings us to the picture below.

Many atimes 2get 2 d top there might be some unconventional methodology to apply... traditionally we all know sending many ppl same email is spam or having many email address & several others.

There're some tips u can get from the image below....u may have good intent--but d difference is dix one uses his for fraud...but would they listen.

U can choose to be low-key or broadcast....but Wisdom is Better than knowledge.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 1:11am On Apr 01, 2022
Let me be the first to wish you a sales-filled April. I also wish guys would get to announce their first sale this month. As we chase the bag, may we never fail to impact the world in the little ways we can, for it is in lifting others that we rise.

11 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Brymo4all(m): 2:34am On Apr 01, 2022
cool cool cool
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by DomainPlethora: 2:49am On Apr 01, 2022
Does anyone have this Ebook by Alex Verdea.. Message me if anyone have this Ebook my email is domainplethora@gmail.com

1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 3:30am On Apr 01, 2022
If I have my way, I am going to turn off privacy on all my domain name. A couple of buyers have contacted me directly through my information gotten from whois. Some we agreed on the price, others, I didn't take their offer.
Most of the time when buyers contact me through whois, my strategy is to give them discount which will equate to the marketplace commission if the domain had sold on the marketplace.
The last guy that contacted me, I gave him a 20% off which should have been the commission if the domain got sold on afternic because he wanted to buy from godaddy.
He trusted me enough and he paid me directly in B. TC. I released the domain to him after receiving the payment in my wallet.
It is a win-win for both parties because I still have the normal amount I would have gotten if the domain got sold via godaddy / Afternic.
This whois protection thing is just a personal thing and it shouldn't be taken as a general rule. Maybe When I start investing in super-premium names, I would want to turn on the whois atleast for security purpose and to conceal my identity. But with the caliber of names I have now, I am comfortable without privacy protection
Learner47:

Thank you for your detailed explanation. But what do you advice: "is it better to leave Whois open or not" from experience.

Would some buyers reduce offer because of the country etc. Thank you.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EtimAbasiama(m): 7:11am On Apr 01, 2022
Omini247:
Anyways f*ck you @toby345...

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Frankly45: 7:18am On Apr 01, 2022
Humblemax:

Make una no vex.
Correction taken.
God bless you for this.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EtimAbasiama(m): 7:41am On Apr 01, 2022
Good morning bosses... Congrats to recent sellers, the sweet go reach everybody...

God big pass them

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2741) (2742) (2743) (2744) (2745) (2746) (2747) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: AllLovingGod and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.