Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,176 members, 7,811,437 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:35 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2747) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3536345 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2744) (2745) (2746) (2747) (2748) (2749) (2750) ... (3311) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AYORICH: 7:24am On Apr 02, 2022
justmykel:

The more email addresses you have, the more outbounding power. Your email addresses will be resting and that way reduces the chances of getting blocked by Google. I have 40 emails for outbound and I still open more because I make more sales with newer emails.
All gmail
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by justmykel(m): 8:51am On Apr 02, 2022
AYORICH:

All gmail
Yes sir
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Learner47: 10:22am On Apr 02, 2022
Read @icausetrouble post from 2018 to present...in 3days..with flexing sef join...will do also for others in this thread too..but some ppl want to be spoon fed..dem no wan read..ok.

But they can use their money to go for one Msc or PhD dt doesn't guarantee food nd dem still broke, dey do don't want to buy Alex verda..yogi etc ebook for 20k etc in their mind ordinary ebook but dem ft drop 30k for woman..I see some ppl begging ebook not that dem don't have d money or something to sell to get the ebook but them no see d value enough. Ok.

I have the ebook of all those guys except Yogi. And I'm not willing to share....cause those guy put in hard work to write the book. U should buy. If it's that serious u will buy!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by khreus(m): 11:00am On Apr 02, 2022
Heryormilekan:

Send me a mail. I bought it sometimes last year. There's no really much in it. Just the norms

Do you mind me sending a mail also regarding the book. Thanks in adv
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 11:06am On Apr 02, 2022
Learner47:
Read @icausetrouble post from 2018 to present...in 3days..with flexing sef join...will do also for others in this thread too..but some ppl want to be spoon fed..dem no wan read..ok.

But they can use their money to go for one Msc or PhD dt doesn't guarantee food nd dem still broke, dey do don't want to buy Alex verda..yogi etc ebook for 20k etc in their mind ordinary ebook but dem ft drop 30k for woman..I see some ppl begging ebook not that dem don't have d money or something to sell to get the ebook but them no see d value enough. Ok.

I have the ebook of all those guys except Yogi. And I'm not willing to share....cause those guy put in hard work to write the book. U should buy. If it's that serious u will buy!]

Comrade, the bolded not really necessary.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by MrPADDY(m): 11:10am On Apr 02, 2022
ab2care:
Sales Alert

Austin // Texas// Mortgage// Broker in king
Price: $600
Venue: Dan
HT: less than 1hr

I registered this name and allowed it drop last year September after several outbounding and Follow-up without success, I even reduced the price to $100 before allowing it drop.

Fastforward to 26th of March I saw $200 offer from Dan for this name, I quickly checked if it was still available for re-registeration but was lucky it was available. I countered the offer $700 after negotiation for about 10 minutes we settled for $600 and he paid immediately.

More Sales to us all
Congratulations. More sales, ahead.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jimneighbour: 11:34am On Apr 02, 2022
Learner47:

I have the ebook of all those guys except Yogi. And I'm not willing to share....cause those guy put in hard work to write the book. U should buy. If it's that serious u will buy!
talking anyhow thinking you made sense

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Telegram234(m): 2:34pm On Apr 02, 2022
@HIScraziness @iCauseTrouble
Which is better?
Attorney or building contractor?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Learner47: 2:39pm On Apr 02, 2022
I wonder where this guy dey now! Xyz now like diamond.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Learner47: 2:46pm On Apr 02, 2022
The question I asked icausetrouble on WHOIS has been answered be4 in 2017... everything is indeed in this thread.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Vikkoh(m): 3:16pm On Apr 02, 2022
Learner47:

Definitely not necessary.

You've the books, point made but stop insulting others.

I'm a Newbie and I've got some .XYZ Domains because of my tight pocket.

Everybody get priorities.

I dey my Finals, so I should abandon School and use my rent, feeding money and school fees to buy an Ebook simply because school wouldn't feed me according to you?

Are you single?
Married?
Are you the 1st born?
Can you compare your expenses to that of the person that asked for the book?

I'm sure the person that asked for the book knows the importance of it hence his request to get it from this Community for free — who knows how tight his pocket might be also.

Do you even know if the person is experiencing sales drought?

I acknowledge the fact that you're ahead of me in this game but that doesn't stop the fact that you may be wrong in some cases.

I come in peace.

14 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jimneighbour: 3:35pm On Apr 02, 2022
Vikkoh:
[/b]

Everybody get priorities.

I dey my Finals, so I should abandon School and use my rent, feeding money and school fees to buy an Ebook simply because school wouldn't feed me according to you?

Are you single?
Married?
Are you the 1st born?
Can you compare your expenses to that of the person that asked for the book?

I'm sure the person that asked for the book knows the importance of it hence his request to get it from this Community for free — who knows how tight his pocket might be also.

Do you even know if the person is experiencing sales drought?

I acknowledge the fact that you're ahead of me in this game but that doesn't stop the fact that you may be wrong in some cases.

I come in peace.
Well said my brother, some people really need to learn how to talk.... Person go just open mouth dey vomit every rubbish without even thinking.

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Learner47: 4:51pm On Apr 02, 2022
Vikkoh:
[/b]

I come in peace.

Keep making excuses. One thing ppl priotize what they feel is important. Shey d sch e huzzle money for am.

And btwn I didn't mention anyone name in particular. It could be an advice to my own self u don't know.

How about the person that wrote the book, if everyone were to share it. How is he gonna sell for his hard work.

I could be going through tougher times! But I don't make excuses, if u have a die hard mentality Gid will always create the way when there seems to be non.

And don't ever abuse me! And the other of ur likes....jimneigh...I have never abused anyone in here!

Let's keep making excuses!

Image credit: 2sexy--haykay2005.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Apr 02, 2022
newbies dey para oo. naija mentality. funny thing is that even if many duplicated ebooks were shared, many wont still use it and learn from that. it will remain idle.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 4:57pm On Apr 02, 2022
Learner47:

U sound like my lecturer grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Humblemax: 5:01pm On Apr 02, 2022
HIScraziness:

Enter UBA bank and open dom account, takes 24hrs. Collect your money via wire and exchange from aboki at 580+/$
Yea I'm already planning to do that. Thanks.
There's an alternative I'm using now tho which still works fine.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Humblemax: 5:03pm On Apr 02, 2022
Mrblaze06:
just keep on asking them to activate it for you after each sales maybe they can allow you as your portfolio grows.
Alright.
I'll see how it goes.
Thanks.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Vikkoh(m): 5:08pm On Apr 02, 2022
Learner47:

Keep making excuses. One thing ppl priotize what they feel is important. Shey d sch e huzzle money for am.

And btwn I didn't mention anyone name in particular. It could be an advice to my own self u don't know.

How about the person that wrote the book, if everyone were to share it. How is he gonna sell for his hard work.

I could be going through tougher times! But I don't make excuses, if u have a die hard mentality Gid will always create the way when there seems to be non.

And don't ever abuse me! And the other of ur likes....jimneigh...I have never abused anyone in here!

Let's keep making excuses!

Image credit: 2sexy--haykay2005.

1st Bolded: I'm not against him making money for what he took time to write. I'm against you saying you've the book and not willing to share and then backing your words you with something unnecessary — I don't need the book anyways but your choice of words was bad, take it or leave it.
spending 30k on women or going for Msc or PhD

2nd bolded: Yes God will always make a way where there seems to be non. Someone already indicated he has the book and he is willing to give it out for free.
God is truly wonderful.

3rd bolded: Clearly a case of trying to play the victim. Point out where I abused you.

I wouldn't like to derail this thread. I would appreciate it ends here.

Regards.

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Learner47: 5:27pm On Apr 02, 2022
Vikkoh:

2nd bolded: Yes God will always make a way where there seems to be non. Someone already indicated he has the book and he is willing to give it out for free.
God is truly wonderful.

And u think the book seller's God too will be happy the writer's Book was shared for free!

From ur own logic, God is ok for the writers book to be shared for free!

Many atimes in life; u have to think from a NEUTRALITY point.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Vikkoh(m): 5:29pm On Apr 02, 2022
Learner47:

And u think the book seller's God too will be happy the writer's Book was shared for free!

From ur own logic, God is ok for the book writers book to be shared for free!

Many atimes in life; u have to think from a NEUTRALITY point.

More sales to us.
Enjoy the rest of your day Chief.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Learner47: 5:43pm On Apr 02, 2022
Just finished Reading haykay2005 posts from 2016 to date today ..started around 11am morning.

#letskeepmakingexcuses

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by GrammarNazi1(m): 5:48pm On Apr 02, 2022
Learner47:
Just finished Reading haykay2005 posts from 2016 to date today ..started around 11am morning.

#letskeepmakingexcuses

You are a problem.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by McTeesticks(m): 5:49pm On Apr 02, 2022

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Zigla: 6:08pm On Apr 02, 2022
Humblemax:

Yea I'm already planning to do that. Thanks.
There's an alternative I'm using now tho which still works fine.
and the alternative is what?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Tochex101(m): 6:27pm On Apr 02, 2022
Learner47:

#letskeepmakingexcuses

You epitomise your name......welldone...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jimneighbour: 6:33pm On Apr 02, 2022
McTeesticks:
I have the D.I.P by Alex Verdea
I also have Real Money is in follow-ups by Yogi Solanki
If we connect on WhatsApp, I'll gladly share

Let's just all grow by connecting with one another
I just feel so sad
I will really need this.... This is my whatsapp line: 090-155-756-20
Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Learner47: 6:55pm On Apr 02, 2022
McTeesticks:
I have the D.I.P by Alex Verdea
I also have Real Money is in follow-ups by Yogi Solanki
If we connect on WhatsApp, I'll gladly share

Let's just all grow by connecting with one another
I just feel so sad

And u feel it's the RIGHT thing to overtly share someone hard earned intellectual work for free in a public forum.

How would you feel if it was yours.

Some writers take years to pen down a book!

If u share privately that's a thing at least nobody knows; but to come on a public forum and promote such in the guise of being good-- Another person would do that and it continues...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 6:56pm On Apr 02, 2022
Boys are not smiling. All the best to the owner

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Learner47: 7:00pm On Apr 02, 2022
iCauseTrouble:

Copy cats...dey don't want to read.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Theoseun(m): 7:04pm On Apr 02, 2022
Heryormilekan:

Send me a mail. I bought it sometimes last year. There's no really much in it. Just the norms

Pm sent boss
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Omini247: 7:10pm On Apr 02, 2022
Learner47 its like you are chatting from USA....
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Learner47: 7:14pm On Apr 02, 2022
Vikkoh:
[/b]

I come in peace.

Detective Dee

iCauseTrouble:

(1) (2) (3) ... (2744) (2745) (2746) (2747) (2748) (2749) (2750) ... (3311) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: nurex01(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.