Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,024 members, 7,810,827 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2748) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3534916 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2745) (2746) (2747) (2748) (2749) (2750) (2751) ... (3311) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jimneighbour: 7:15pm On Apr 02, 2022
GrammarNazi1:

You are a problem.
people like that guy make me respect the owner of this thread and the top contributors, I'm very sure that this guy will not share this domain flipping knowledge if he knew about long ago

I remembered when somebody here asked him of domain hold time, and he told the guy to check whois lol

I salute all the Bosses in the house that always help in one way or the other, una really dey try

10 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Theoseun(m): 7:37pm On Apr 02, 2022
Learner47:

And u feel it's the RIGHT thing to overtly share someone hard earned intellectual work for free in a public forum.

How would you feel if it was yours.

Some writers take years to pen down a book!

If u share privately that's a thing at least nobody knows; but to come on a public forum and promote such in the guise of being good-- Another person would do that and it continues...

Guy please calm down... we are all here to achieve the same goal, you have made sales and still making sales and for me i havnt honestly what you are doing by going to there monikers and reading the post i did that last year and started registering this year...and before asking for these ebook here i personally chatted alex verdea for a discount and her willinly gave me and i had in mind to buy 30 domains with that money i only insisted on reading the book cause of the podcsdt i listened to on kick commerce and he said it himself he wrote the book in order to enlighen more domainers on the new tricks he came up with and sales experience ...

This thread are full of nice people i got yogi two ebooks from someone from these thread and some other ebooks as well and i cant thank him enough for what he did i read all and i learnt some things i never knew about...

Spending money on woman can be a man choice but not another man's decision...cause honestly i rather buy 30 domains and ask someone here for the ebook which will be given politely ... hardwork comes with experience and knowledge not just carelessness and ignorance ...

9 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:07pm On Apr 02, 2022
Jimneighbour:
people like that guy make me respect the owner of this thread and the top contributors, I'm very sure that this guy will not share this domain flipping knowledge if he knew about long ago

I remembered when somebody here asked him of domain hold time, and he told the guy to check whois lol

I salute all the Bosses in the house that always help in one way or the other, una really dey try
Exactly
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by belovez(m): 8:10pm On Apr 02, 2022
Jimneighbour:

From this your post I can deduce that you haven't read the whole thread, if you had you would have know the angle Learner47 is coming from and as regard hoarding information I will advice you go through its previous post and revert this your claim. Personally I've learnt a lot from his post on negotiation, sales price, planning, building portfolio as a newbie and others which I bookmark and I'm currently implementing.

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jimneighbour: 8:41pm On Apr 02, 2022
belovez:

From this your post I can deduce that you haven't read the whole thread, if you had you would have know the angle Learner47 is coming from and as regard hoarding information I will advice you go through its previous post and revert this your claim. Personally I've learnt a lot from his post on negotiation, sales price, planning, building portfolio as a newbie and others which I bookmark and I'm currently implementing.
What angle is he coming from? I've known about this group for long now... Since 2016 but ON and OFF.... So don't say I haven't read all the thread....

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jimneighbour: 8:58pm On Apr 02, 2022
One thing with "SOME" Nigerians is that when they are BROKE they will be humble, but make them make small change....ahhh

You no go hear word again.... E go they do them to they talk rubbish

7 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 9:06pm On Apr 02, 2022
All these troubles una dey cause here, na we newbies dey suffer am most. Make una chill na undecided
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mkingz(m): 9:16pm On Apr 02, 2022
Sent you a PM bro
McTeesticks:
I have the D.I.P by Alex Verdea
I also have Real Money is in follow-ups by Yogi Solanki
If we connect on WhatsApp, I'll gladly share

Let's just all grow by connecting with one another
I just feel so sad

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by omoalayo(m): 9:19pm On Apr 02, 2022
https:///+AkT2OqaSbjs3YmI1
Join the telegram channel to learn about how you can make money in TRX directly to your wallet by performing simple tasks on a partner website for online shopping companies.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 9:21pm On Apr 02, 2022
I want to make an announcement on this thread. This is me making way for the incoming dragging I’ll get grin

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by belovez(m): 9:29pm On Apr 02, 2022
Jimneighbour:
What angle is he coming from? I've known about this group for long now... Since 2016 but ON and OFF.... So don't say I haven't read all the thread....

You actually buttressed my point. You knew about this group but you haven't read the whole thread?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jimneighbour: 9:37pm On Apr 02, 2022
belovez:

You actually buttressed my point. You knew about this group but you haven't read the whole thread?
I meant "Have".... I made a mistake
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by erjo: 10:16pm On Apr 02, 2022
HIScraziness:
I want to make an announcement on this thread. This is me making way for the incoming dragging I’ll get grin

grin grin grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by justmykel(m): 1:48am On Apr 03, 2022
HIScraziness:
I want to announce on this thread. This is me making way for the incoming dragging I’ll get grin
Make the announcement bossu. If it warrants you to collect, them go put am for your body woto woto. Peace is never an option, violence all the way grin

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 2:26am On Apr 03, 2022
justmykel:

Make the announcement bossu. If it warrants you to collect, them go put am for your body woto woto. Peace is never an option, violence all the way grin

Na why I dey appease the gods first grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Frankly45: 7:40am On Apr 03, 2022
Learner47:
Read @icausetrouble post from 2018 to present...in 3days..with flexing sef join...will do also for others in this thread too..but some ppl want to be spoon fed..dem no wan read..ok.

But they can use their money to go for one Msc or PhD dt doesn't guarantee food nd dem still broke, dey do don't want to buy Alex verda..yogi etc ebook for 20k etc in their mind ordinary ebook but dem ft drop 30k for woman..I see some ppl begging ebook not that dem don't have d money or something to sell to get the ebook but them no see d value enough. Ok.

I have the ebook of all those guys except Yogi. And I'm not willing to share....cause those guy put in hard work to write the book. U should buy. If it's that serious u will buy!
Maybe the way he present it, but he actually made a good point take it or leave.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Atlas1999(m): 8:57am On Apr 03, 2022
Abeg who don try the directnic promo of $4.99
And how can land name that I register from directnic to Dan.com??
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Vikkoh(m): 9:16am On Apr 03, 2022
I don't know if this will be accepted here but a little diversification no suppose bad wink

Who needs NFT for free?
Quote me on a dead thread or send me a message. Please don't derail this thread.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ray07(m): 9:43am On Apr 03, 2022
Learner47:
I wonder where this guy dey now! Xyz now like diamond.
No be small diamond, someone sold one for 49k yesterday.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by JohnnA1: 10:43am On Apr 03, 2022
Ray07:
No be small diamond, someone sold one for 49k yesterday.
One word or two words?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AYORICH: 10:57am On Apr 03, 2022
justmykel:

Yes sir

Can I contact you? Let's discuss possibilities of making this mailing stuff easy..
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ray07(m): 11:22am On Apr 03, 2022
JohnnA1:
One word or two words?
one word. Though i think it was sold by a broker firm for him.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ray07(m): 11:23am On Apr 03, 2022
JohnnA1:
One word or two words?
one word. Though i think it was sold by a broker firm for him.

.io too is becoming another hot cake.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by yemight2776(m): 12:27pm On Apr 03, 2022
I want to Liquidate some of my domain names. If you are interested in any of the names, Please chat me up on whatsapp through the number on my signature. Thank you.

Dynadot

ColoradoAutoService //com
SolarCompanyFL //com
SolarCompanyTX //com

Porkbun

TheSquee //com
Pezav //com
Abut //life
Adit //life
Adze //life
Ahem //life
Ails //life
Ales //life
Amps //life
Apse //life
Arid //life
Arks //life
Awry //life
Axed //life
Axle //life
Buildr //design
Week-End //info

Epik

Doctour //xyz
EarDevice //co
Gilling //co
PaymentCrypto //co
PayStick //co
Ruzeq //com

Sav

3Key //xyz
Endothermic //xyz
Aftermarkt //photos
Replanted //xyz
Headmistress //xyz
UnlockCrypto //xyz
Lutenist //xyz
Indolent //co
Bailor //xyz
Chauffeuring //co
Chauffeuring //xyz
Clergyman //xyz
Clifftop //co
Codecov //xyz
Dhole //xyz
Doctours //us
Doctours //xyz
Konnects //us
Pagne //xyz
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 1:01pm On Apr 03, 2022
^^^I'm tempted to ask why. Why? Just why? This is too much. Hope you've learned?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Profmaojo: 1:23pm On Apr 03, 2022
Pls which master card can I use to buy domain online

My Visa UBA isn't working
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Profmaojo: 1:24pm On Apr 03, 2022
Pls which card are you using to buy pls
yemight2776:
I want to Liquidate some of my domain names. If you are interested in any of the names, Please chat me up on whatsapp through the number on my signature. Thank you.

Dynadot

SolarCompanyFL //com
SolarCompanyTX //com

Porkbun

TheSquee //com
Pezav //com
Abut //life
Adit //life
Adze //life
Ahem //life
Ails //life
Ales //life
Amps //life
Apse //life
Arid //life
Arks //life
Awry //life
Axed //life
Axle //life
Buildr //design
Week-End //info

Epik

Doctour //xyz
EarDevice //co
Gilling //co
PaymentCrypto //co
PayStick //co
Ruzeq //com

Sav

3Key //xyz
Endothermic //xyz
Aftermarkt //photos
Replanted //xyz
Headmistress //xyz
UnlockCrypto //xyz
Lutenist //xyz
Indolent //co
Bailor //xyz
Chauffeuring //co
Chauffeuring //xyz
Clergyman //xyz
Clifftop //co
Codecov //xyz
Dhole //xyz
Doctours //us
Doctours //xyz
Konnects //us
Pagne //xyz
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by meetme01: 1:31pm On Apr 03, 2022
yemight2776:

Dynadot

SolarCompanyFL //com
SolarCompanyTX //com

Porkbun

TheSquee //com
Pezav //com
Abut //life
Adit //life
Adze //life
Ahem //life
Ails //life
Ales //life
Amps //life
Apse //life
Arid //life
Arks //life
Awry //life
Axed //life
Axle //life
Buildr //design
Week-End //info

Epik

Doctour //xyz
EarDevice //co
Gilling //co
PaymentCrypto //co
PayStick //co
Ruzeq //com

Sav

3Key //xyz
Endothermic //xyz
Aftermarkt //photos
Replanted //xyz
Headmistress //xyz
UnlockCrypto //xyz
Lutenist //xyz
Indolent //co
Bailor //xyz
Chauffeuring //co
Chauffeuring //xyz
Clergyman //xyz
Clifftop //co
Codecov //xyz
Dhole //xyz
Doctours //us
Doctours //xyz
Konnects //us
Pagne //xyz
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Vikkoh(m): 1:54pm On Apr 03, 2022
Please can someone help me out with a tool I can check CPC and SV with apart from Neil Patel extension on Chrome?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AfroAgroPower: 2:38pm On Apr 03, 2022
This is particularly for Job seekers and people looking for passive means of income:

Join Us Today before it's too late.

Do you have the desire to Earn up to 1,000,000 Naira within The Next 12 Days ?

Do You think You can achieve this Financial Target if Tutored on The Right Streams to Follow ?

If You are ready to learn and you are coachable to follow instructions, Then read up on the threads below before you follow the instructions on the screenshot below:

Read up on the link below to understand Our Areas of Specialization for Our Financial Targets:

58 Days Countdown to Earning $1,000:

https://www.nairaland.com/7058357/58-days-earning-first-1000

12 Days To Make 1 Million Naira Challenge:

https://www.nairaland.com/7059741/12-days-challenge-earn-1
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Heryormilekan(m): 3:53pm On Apr 03, 2022
Vikkoh:
Please can someone help me out with a tool I can check CPC and SV with apart from Neil Patel extension on Chrome?

Keyword surfer. Chrome extension too

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mkingz(m): 4:40pm On Apr 03, 2022
You can use searchvolume.io for SV
Vikkoh:

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (2745) (2746) (2747) (2748) (2749) (2750) (2751) ... (3311) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: fidelmarshal199, Glistinin(m), Brandwiser

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.