Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2765) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3552268 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2762) (2763) (2764) (2765) (2766) (2767) (2768) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 2:03pm On Apr 14, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
Red flags! Geos are safe ground for newbies. Because you can outbound it and even at that, many still look at it and ignore it. You can outbound emds too but you can't outbound a name like Meta Funds Transfer. Geos are domain names with regions attached to them. Eg. TexasLawyer dot com. Read about the others. Truth is, if you don't read about these things you will fail.

And if you don't know the difference between these three, what are you buying? How do you buy them? What do you look out for before you buy them?

You know my advice. Stick with Geo for now. Post the names here or send to someone who you can trust to have a look at it. And, whatever you are going to buy next, ask someone what they think about the name. I know newbies often think someone will steal their names if they show you before buying, but to me it's nonsense. No one who really knows this thing cares about your 'good' names.

Thanks for your time, bro.
I really appreciate. I'll make something out of this.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jimneighbour: 4:20pm On Apr 14, 2022
BrainRider:

It's simple. No need to ask.
I've given it out for free also, for the same reason I got it for free.
But selling it? Is another thing entirely.
No mix am up please.
ok
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mrblaze06: 12:53am On Apr 15, 2022
Ab2care I don catch you,so you dey near me I no know.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2019prophets(m): 12:57am On Apr 15, 2022
symbuul:

Up to 9 for now. No Geo. Dan landing page. Emd and brandables still confuse me a bit. How do you classify metafundstransfer in XYZ? I don't think it's brandable, not emd too. And not geo. I only have one known emd in XYZ which I'm having real doubts if it would sell.

0.99 xyz to win $33,888.....no be bet9ja bros grin

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by yemight2776(m): 4:39am On Apr 15, 2022
No be juju be that, this girl sha.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by viklegend(m): 6:29am On Apr 15, 2022
Need help withdrawing from your freelance site via Paypal??

I exchange Paypal $ at one of the best rate offered on nairaland

Send a dm

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 7:49am On Apr 15, 2022
2019prophets:

0.99 xyz to win $33,888.....no be bet9ja bros grin

Lol. That should tell you something. Go to Twitter and namepros if you don't understand. Kindly pull down the screenshot.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Telegram234(m): 8:59am On Apr 15, 2022
yemight2776:
No be juju be that, this girl sha.
If she tell you how many months or years she hold that name u sef go run?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ajineita: 12:32pm On Apr 15, 2022
Good afternoon everyone, one of the best ways some of us could learn this thing is someone compiling the most important pages to read on this thread for us. Some of us have busy schedules telling us to read the whole thread will be cumbersome for us. Please if anyone could help with the most important parts of the thread, it will be appreciated.

If you can drop the pages I will help with the hyperlinks. Thanks God bless. wink
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 1:20pm On Apr 15, 2022
Ajineita:
Good afternoon everyone, one of the best ways some of us could learn this thing is someone compiling the most important pages to read on this thread for us. Some of us have busy schedules telling us to read the whole thread will be cumbersome for us. Please if anyone could help with the most important parts of the thread, it will be appreciated.

If you can drop the pages I will help with the hyperlinks. Thanks God bless. wink
For everything in life it's opportunity cost. It means what you are currently doing is more important. So, you can focus on that.

But note that for every edifice you see, there is sacrifice behind it. Make that sacrifice in your best interest.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Floyd45(m): 1:20pm On Apr 15, 2022
Ajineita:

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 1:26pm On Apr 15, 2022
Wait. I am coming
Ajineita:

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TRUEBLOOD59(m): 1:29pm On Apr 15, 2022
I just bought this sanjoseplastics//com
Good or bad name?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TRUEBLOOD59(m): 1:30pm On Apr 15, 2022
Spambot well-done oooo.
May virus destroy your system...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ajineita: 2:23pm On Apr 15, 2022
IdeasPro:

For everything in life it's opportunity cost. It means what you are currently doing is more important. So, you can focus on that.

But note that for every edifice you see, there is sacrifice behind it. Make that sacrifice in your best interest.
Of course I know, Domaining needs capital, right? Correct me if I'm wrong. Please just help out.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ajineita: 2:30pm On Apr 15, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Wait. I am coming

Alright.... Thanks I'm waiting for you.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 2:34pm On Apr 15, 2022
cheesy cheesy cheesy it's sarcasm...u go wait tire
Ajineita:

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 2:42pm On Apr 15, 2022
Guys I think I have gone past my bank's monthly dollar limit as my card is not able to make further purchases online. I already created and funded my barter account. I am trying to create a card and fund but it's saying that the service is unavailable. Please how do I get through it?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 2:50pm On Apr 15, 2022
It may be network problem. Try again later. I tried to fund my card few days ago but it didn't go through. I tried again after some hours and it went. If it persists, you may contact their CS to help you out.
symbuul:
Guys I think I have gone past my bank's monthly dollar limit as my card is not able to make further purchases online. I already created and funded my barter account. I am trying to create a card and fund but it's saying that the service is unavailable. Please how do I get through it?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 2:51pm On Apr 15, 2022
Okay. I am coming
Ajineita:

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 2:52pm On Apr 15, 2022
grin grin grin
Gpexchange:
cheesy cheesy cheesy it's sarcasm...u go wait tire
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 2:52pm On Apr 15, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
It may be network problem. Try again later. I tried to fund my card few days ago but it didn't go through. I tried again after some hours and it went. If it persists, you may contact their CS to help you out.

Thanks, sire!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Omini247: 3:07pm On Apr 15, 2022
Ajineita:

Of course I know, Domaining needs capital, right? Correct me if I'm wrong. Please just help out.
Can you pay 5k so i will make it snappy for you?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 3:28pm On Apr 15, 2022
Omini247:

Just 5k? Not enough.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 3:39pm On Apr 15, 2022
Ajineita:
Some of us have busy schedules telling us to read the whole thread will be cumbersome for us
shocked shocked omo wait oh...u asked this same question 2020 and u still asked it 2022.....lol busy schedule for 3 years ...make I run
Ajineita:
Hello, Good people of this thread. I've been following this thread for a while now. I'd really like to know if Domain flipping is still lucrative and what skills does one need to start doing it?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 3:40pm On Apr 15, 2022
grin grin grin
Omini247:

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 3:51pm On Apr 15, 2022
Why does sedo redirect to network solutions sad
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 3:59pm On Apr 15, 2022
iCauseTrouble:

Bro, I have registered and funded the barter card. I couldn't find how to buy domains with it. Could you help? I want to fund dynadot with it.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 4:08pm On Apr 15, 2022
U already paid 2$ for the usd card right?...

You should see show card details beneath the card click on that and use the details there as normal card when buying on Dynadot
symbuul:

Bro, I have registered and funded the barter card. I couldn't find how to buy domains with it. Could you help? I want to fund dynadot with it.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 4:22pm On Apr 15, 2022
Gpexchange:
U already paid 2$ for the usd card right?...

You should see show card details beneath the card click on that and use the details there as normal card when buying on Dynadot

Chief e don click cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2762) (2763) (2764) (2765) (2766) (2767) (2768) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Oluvick247 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.