Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,919 members, 7,821,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2766) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3562710 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2763) (2764) (2765) (2766) (2767) (2768) (2769) ... (3315) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 4:22pm On Apr 15, 2022
Then click on the dollar card you created, you will see your card details there, you can now input those details in the checkout page of dynadot or any registrar you want.
If asked what type of card, the card is Mastercard
symbuul:

Bro, I have registered and funded the barter card. I couldn't find how to buy domains with it. Could you help? I want to fund dynadot with it.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 4:26pm On Apr 15, 2022
wink cheesy
symbuul:

Chief e don click cheesy
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ajineita: 4:34pm On Apr 15, 2022
Gpexchange:
shocked shocked omo wait oh...u asked this same question 2020 and u still asked it 2022.....lol busy schedule for 3 years ...make I run
sapa has finally humbled me.... started from Page 1 already.... grin grin grin

I'm actually coming to domaining from another niche... hopefully we would be of help to ourselves... kiss

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 4:35pm On Apr 15, 2022
Lol....we welcome u our fellow Sapa mate....may the page 1 gods be with u grin cool
Ajineita:

I'm actually coming to domaining from another niche... hopefully we would be of help to ourselves... kiss

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 4:37pm On Apr 15, 2022
I am still gathering the links for you as you said. You go fit arrange like 5k for me to make am fast?
Ajineita:

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ajineita: 4:44pm On Apr 15, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
I am still gathering the links for you as you said. You go fit arrange like 5k for me to make am fast?
Haba Comrade.... 5k no too much..... collect 2k sir
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 5:08pm On Apr 15, 2022
symbuul:

Chief e don click cheesy
Hope you know what you are buying, symbul?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 5:17pm On Apr 15, 2022
cheesy am.hoping it's either one sweet geo or car dot com
Sapiosexuality:
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 5:22pm On Apr 15, 2022
Gpexchange:
I fear for newbies. I confidently regged many bad names in the past but that won't be repeated.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Omini247: 5:22pm On Apr 15, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
Just 5k? Not enough.
I'M NOT ALL ABOUT THE MONEY HE CAN ALSO TEACH ME THE BIZ HIS DOING....YOU SEE?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Omini247: 5:24pm On Apr 15, 2022
Ajineita:

3k deal?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 5:24pm On Apr 15, 2022
Gpexchange:
I fear for newbies. I confidently regged many bad names in the past. If I had a mentor vetting my names I'd had saved a lot.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by COZA(m): 5:24pm On Apr 15, 2022
Please how do I Reply an end-user who replied:

"Possible but it’s definitely not something I’m willing to spend hardly any money on.

Sent from my iPhone"

will appreciate you guys input, please.. domain was listed for $499, but I don't mind selling even way lower. thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 5:25pm On Apr 15, 2022
Lol. Just kidding. I have been pulling your legs since. I don't need your money. There is nobody here who is gonna do the job for you. You just have to do it yourself and start from page one.
Alternatively, contact Iykepromotions for his training. But this is not a substitute for reading. You still have many blogs, articles and forum to read aside from this thread.
Ajineita:

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ChiefOlabowla(m): 5:26pm On Apr 15, 2022
Telegram234:

thanks anyways for everything...
I just quit everything of my daily life, I am becoming a sadist day by day cause I am too focused on flipping and determined to become a guru in the game..
I know it takes lots of discipline and time but at the end of everything it is very encouraging..
I stopped whatsapp, facebook and twitter all social media.
I browse here read some updates here, and bounce to namepros, from namepros to DNjournal, to expireddomain back to this thread back to namepros...
I don't hv time for chit-chatting anymore...

thanks once again have a nice day and I wish u all the best in your portfolio..

Don't stop your regular life for domaining only. Strike a balance. There are name leads you can't get from your social life too, for real. In fact I have a .co name I got from another domainer in a telegram group which I am ready to keep renewing forever. I know I will sell that name one day and not in a haste to sell that name though.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Omini247: 5:27pm On Apr 15, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Lol. Just kidding. I have been pulling your legs since. I don't need your money. There is nobody here who is gonna do the job for you. You just have to do it yourself and start from page one.
bro i know i can...no jokes
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 5:28pm On Apr 15, 2022
Omini247:

I'M NOT ALL ABOUT THE MONEY HE CAN ALSO TEACH ME THE BIZ HIS DOING....YOU SEE?
If that's the case, okay. A domain training at 5k wouldn't cover mentorship and without mentorship you may be in a mess or give up. Better to pay someone 30-50k and be guided forever than to blow money on over 20 names while trying to save money.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 5:29pm On Apr 15, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Then click on the dollar card you created, you will see your card details there, you can now input those details in the checkout page of dynadot or any registrar you want.
If asked what type of card, the card is Mastercard

Done that. Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 5:37pm On Apr 15, 2022
I will still prefer him to go through a known trainer (Iykepromotions), than you. Maybe you have to proof yourself more that you are capable by showing us some of your achievements in domaining. Then people can trust you more.
No insult meant.
Omini247:

bro i know i can...no jokes
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 5:51pm On Apr 15, 2022
Sapiosexuality:

I hope so.
I'm pausing regging new domains currently. I regged a few so that while reading on Geos and a sale or an offer comes in, that could boost my morale and/or my pocket. Still trying to wrap my hands over expired domains but that hasn't been easy. 90% of the Geos I manually searched had been taken, but I'll continue. I'm devoting more time to geos now, there should be some progress.
Thanks for the call to reevaluate. Sometimes, we newbies no dey hear word cheesy
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ajineita: 5:52pm On Apr 15, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Alternatively, contact Iykepr.omotions for his training. But this is not a substitute for reading. You still have many blogs, articles and forum to read aside from this thread.

I got you, boss. I'm already at the taking stage with him reading back and forth will be difficult for me from Page 1 to this. I'm a fast learner as my current niche even requires more reading and research than this. Hopefully I will continue asking people here where and how my progress goes. Thanks, bro.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 5:57pm On Apr 15, 2022
Ajineita:

I got you, boss. I'm already at the taking stage with him reading back and forth will be difficult for me from Page 1 to this. I'm a fast learner as my current niche even requires more reading and research than this. Hopefully I will continue asking people here where and how my progress goes. Thanks, bro.

I'm here bro.
If you have any questions, fire!!! wink
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 5:58pm On Apr 15, 2022
cheesy I am still looking at my name's here lol..... atleast they are english lmao........
Sapiosexuality:
I fear for newbies. I confidently regged many bad names in the past but that won't be repeated.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ajineita: 6:02pm On Apr 15, 2022
symbuul:

I'm here bro.
If you have any questions, fire!!! wink

Thanks my new e-friend.
I appreciate your generosity and gesture. smiley

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Omini247: 6:21pm On Apr 15, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
If that's the case, okay. A domain training at 5k wouldn't cover mentorship and without mentorship you may be in a mess or give up. Better to pay someone 30-50k and be guided forever than to blow money on over 20 names while trying to save money.
i was acting accordingly but you didn't get the jeck
My apologies i did loose the jeck actually
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 6:22pm On Apr 15, 2022
Ajineita:

Of course I know, Domaining needs capital, right? Correct me if I'm wrong. Please just help out.
Yes, domaining needs capital but it is relative. You can start with $50 for 5 domains. But you need more domain business knowledge than capital.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 6:25pm On Apr 15, 2022
IdeasPro:

Yes, domaining needs capital but it is relative. You can start with $50 for 5 domains. But you need more domain business knowledge than capital.

True
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Omini247: 6:26pm On Apr 15, 2022
[quote author=Ajineita post=111968394]Good afternoon everyone, one of the best ways some of us could learn this thing is someone compiling the most important pages to read on this thread for us. Some of us have busy schedules telling us to read the whole thread will be cumbersome for us. Please if anyone could help with the most important parts of the thread, it will be appreciated.

If you can drop the pages I will help with the hyperlinks. Thanks God bless. wink[/quote

@icausetrouble the bolded thats what he demanded and moreover he has known about the thread since 2020 so he is not necessarily a new bie...sales is of the lord
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by edogu(m): 7:05pm On Apr 15, 2022
COZA:
Please how do I Reply an end-user who replied:

"Possible but it’s definitely not something I’m willing to spend hardly any money on.

Sent from my iPhone"

will appreciate you guys input, please.. domain was listed for $499, but I don't mind selling even way lower. thanks

You can lower your price for him or find out how much he is willing to pay.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:12pm On Apr 15, 2022
symbuul:

I hope so.
I'm pausing regging new domains currently. I regged a few so that while reading on Geos and a sale or an offer comes in, that could boost my morale and/or my pocket. Still trying to wrap my hands over expired domains but that hasn't been easy. 90% of the Geos I manually searched had been taken, but I'll continue. I'm devoting more time to geos now, there should be some progress.
Thanks for the call to reevaluate. Sometimes, we newbies no dey hear word cheesy
If I were you I will not hand register any name. I will make sure any name I'm buying is an expired name. But we both know you will do what you want to do grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:13pm On Apr 15, 2022
Gpexchange:
cheesy I am still looking at my name's here lol..... atleast they are english lmao........
Yeah. The longer the nonsense you regged stay with me, the deeper your learning.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:13pm On Apr 15, 2022
Omini247:

i was acting accordingly but you didn't get the jeck
My apologies i did loose the jeck actually
I don't know what jeck means.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2763) (2764) (2765) (2766) (2767) (2768) (2769) ... (3315) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Promxy94(m), Ihinmi(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.