Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,064 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2769) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3541593 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2766) (2767) (2768) (2769) (2770) (2771) (2772) ... (3312) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by McTeesticks(m): 1:54pm On Apr 16, 2022
Boss
I wish I could tell if you are serious right now or just kidding me

Just tell me if in the wrong
I'll take correction
iCauseTrouble:

Yes. You can
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 2:03pm On Apr 16, 2022
I am serious bro. But most if the important cities and states are taken already. Even the one you gave as an example is taken. But you can keep searching. Yiu may be lucky.
McTeesticks:
Boss
I wish I could tell if you are serious right now or just kidding me

Just tell me if in the wrong
I'll take correction
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Lucyspa: 2:06pm On Apr 16, 2022
massive1019:
grin grin

Pls I need an answer
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by grandstar(m): 2:35pm On Apr 16, 2022
symbuul:
Guys I think I have gone past my bank's monthly dollar limit as my card is not able to make further purchases online. I already created and funded my barter account. I am trying to create a card and fund but it's saying that the service is unavailable. Please how do I get through it?

Buhari has wrecked the economy of this country. His tendency to fix the exchange rate at overvalued rates that are not reflective of market forces is what's killing the economy and causing artificial scarcity of forex.

Buhari thinks that having a strong exchange rate makes things cheaper for the masses. He feels it wicked for economist to allow the Naira devalue bringing pain upon the masses. The ultimate determinant of your exchange rate are market forces and not economists. If the oil price drops by half, the Naira would lose value. People will pay more to buy dollars. If you refuse to devalue, the foreign reserves will sink fast.

For Instance, the official exchange rate is around ₦410 per dollar. "That is kind of the president" some would say but is it?

The problem is who will supply at this rate? When was the last time you purchased dollars at this rate? Will you, any of you sell your dollars at this rate? In reality it is an "audio rate." The prices of goods and services reflect the parallel market rate of around 600.

So, because the exchange rate is overpriced at the official market, it has led to repressed inflation. Because inflation is repressed, this prevents goods to be sold at realistic prices, it leads to artificial scarcity of that good or service as providers are not ready to sell at the old price as its not market reflective.

It is because the dollar price is not market reflective, that has led to an artificial scarcity of forex, hence limits on our naira debit and suspension from PayPal. We are in deep shit economic wise until Buhari goes

The gap between the official and parallel Market rate should never be more than 3%. The former CBN governor, Sanusi said so. Anything above that differential will cause cause distortions in the economy, encourage round tripping and corruption. Presently, it's over 30%! You do the maths yourself.

Round-tripping is when you buy at the official rate to simply resell at a much higher price. For instance, GTB charges ₦490 when buying domain names. I am sure all banks overcharge.

Also, the well connected like someone in Buhari's family can "purchase" from the official rate to simply resell. I can ask Zahra Buhari that I want to buy $10m. She can offer it to me at ₦500 per dollar. She instructs me to deposit ₦5b into her company account, Iamnotzahrabuhari Nig.ltd. This company now buys $10m for ₦4.1bn and supplies the $10m to me. She has made ₦900m profit by doing absolutely nothing.

This government is one of the most incompetent, most corrupt and most wasteful in the country's history. PMB's poor education and obstinacy completely obliterates any benefits of his incorruptible character.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by flexd99(m): 2:47pm On Apr 16, 2022
Feezdculestboy:
Small PayPal funds available ($45).Quote if instrested
Still available?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ayenika1: 3:37pm On Apr 16, 2022
I need quick assistance.

I just registered a domain name on Dynadot to outbound.

How do I get an email like info @ domainseller.com from such?

Can somebody explain,please
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ZiiVentures: 3:42pm On Apr 16, 2022
ayenika1:
I need quick assistance.

Buy the email service from your listing company.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Tenshades(m): 3:42pm On Apr 16, 2022
ayenika1:
I need quick assistance.

Check this video. I hope it helps

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQ8yUJOhtqM

8 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ZiiVentures: 3:44pm On Apr 16, 2022
Please how do I sell this domain: uccshipping/king?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 3:47pm On Apr 16, 2022
Jumia
ZiiVentures:
Please how do I sell this domain: uccshipping/king?

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ayenika1: 3:49pm On Apr 16, 2022
Tenshades:

Check this video. I hope it helps

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQ8yUJOhtqM

Thanks for the swift response.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ayenika1: 3:50pm On Apr 16, 2022
ZiiVentures:

Buy the email service from your listing company.
\

Thanks for the swift response. Appreciate
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ayenika1: 3:50pm On Apr 16, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Jumia

You don cause trouble...lol

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by McTeesticks(m): 7:51pm On Apr 16, 2022
Does porkbun offer a refund when you request delete like dynadot does??
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by McTeesticks(m): 7:55pm On Apr 16, 2022
iCauseTrouble
Please what's the DNS for brandbucket??

Also, do you list your domains on Sedo??
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 8:01pm On Apr 16, 2022
McTeesticks:
iCauseTrouble
Please what's the DNS for brandbucket??

Also, do you list your domains on Sedo??

NS1.BRANDBUCKET.COM NS2.BRANDBUCKET.COM
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 8:05pm On Apr 16, 2022
Raise your glasses for a toast, oh great domainers grin

NB: not mine

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by McTeesticks(m): 8:09pm On Apr 16, 2022
symbuul:

NS1.BRANDBUCKET.COM NS2.BRANDBUCKET.COM

Thanks bruh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Lucyspa: 8:46pm On Apr 16, 2022
symbuul:
Abeg make una no vex.
Appraisal?

Hello, fellow newbie here. Do u use a phone or laptop?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 8:48pm On Apr 16, 2022
Lucyspa:

Hello, fellow newbie here. Do u use a phone or laptop?

I use a phone.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Lucyspa: 8:49pm On Apr 16, 2022
symbuul:

I use a phone.
Wow. Have u sold anyone so far?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Learner47: 9:00pm On Apr 16, 2022
massive1019:
Sales alert...

Web3////Game////....xyz

SP: $500
CP: $0.99
HT: 4 months

Sold too cheap ...accepted but cash flow is important for now...

More sales to us all...
#swethaway

Na 20K,,usd name or at least 10k,,usd name u sell like dix for 500.

And by the end of this year dix kind name ft enter 30k usd.

I'm sure there r several brandable gurus that would have bought it in this group...for 1K if u had posted. And if dem eventually sell am for 10k+ this year which I'm � sure....they'd likely share u something in appreciation as na wee-wee.

If I get valuable name like this I rather sell am for ma fellow Naija domainer dn white man when sapa catch me!....nd last last I know if d bros get sense ego disburse something for me too.

This week Tony names sold web3pay/xyz for 10kusd+.

Congrats on the sale.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 9:04pm On Apr 16, 2022
Lucyspa:

Wow. Have u sold anyone so far?

Not yet. Optimistic about a sale or two before this month runs out.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by massive1019(m): 9:49pm On Apr 16, 2022
Learner47:

I'm sure there r several brandable gurus that would have bought it in this group...for 1K if u had posted. And if dem eventually sell am for 10k+ this year which I'm � sure....they'd likely share u something in appreciation as na wee-wee.

If I get valuable name like this I rather sell am for ma fellow Naija domainer dn white man when sapa catch me!....nd last last I know if d bros get sense ego disburse something for me too.

Congrats on the sale.
we move boss...my pray is that...other web3 i have should sell sharperly...

More sales to us all...

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by massive1019(m): 9:51pm On Apr 16, 2022
Lucyspa:

Pls I need an answer
i have never used a laptop...always with my phone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Feezdculestboy(m): 10:57pm On Apr 16, 2022
flexd99:

Still available?
SOLD
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Learner47: 2:32am On Apr 17, 2022
massive1019:
we move boss...my pray is that...other web3 i have should sell sharperly...

More sales to us all...

No b boss o. They would by God's mercy provided the suffix is as hot as 'game or pay'. All d best Sir.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ajineita: 5:42am On Apr 17, 2022
Learner47:

Congrats on the sale.

Nobody Sabi finish when sapa hold man, he can only sell anything within his reach sold some NFT worth over $30k for $250 didn't know I had a rare version of it. If I count my mistakes last year you go flog me.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Learner47: 5:54am On Apr 17, 2022
Ajineita:

Nobody Sabi finish when sapa hold man, he can only sell anything within his reach sold some NFT worth over $30k for $250 didn't know I had a rare version of it. If I count my mistakes last year you go flog me.

Na true y talk. We all make mistakes everyday. And we learn from it every day.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Learner47: 6:15am On Apr 17, 2022
As anyone been able to successfully setup the NEW Google Analytics......on their DAN page for domain tracking.... recently..not old Google Analytics?

#Brandable gurus..beckplanet, branduche, icausetrouble, haykay205, budosky, farouksenior, 2sexycom
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by lajid: 6:35am On Apr 17, 2022
Web3Coupon
/xyz

Does it make sense to you?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2766) (2767) (2768) (2769) (2770) (2771) (2772) ... (3312) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Mkin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.