Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,071 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:59 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2785) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3533355 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2782) (2783) (2784) (2785) (2786) (2787) (2788) ... (3311) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by edogu(m): 12:31am On Apr 29, 2022
soliufiljannah:

Congratulations! What do consider when picking your names?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by wisemanj(m): 12:49am On Apr 29, 2022
https:///Fiverrnft

WHAT IS NFT AND HOW TO EARN WITH IT..

If you are interested in NFTs, this is how you earn it

NFTs are virtual goods used in gaming. They are often digital representations of objects that can be sold, traded or even rented. Examples include skins for weapons in the game Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, or Warframe platinum currency that can be bought with real money and used to purchase items in the game.

The first thing we should know about NFT is that it stands for Non-Fungible Token. In today’s digital world, these tokens can be treated as a form of property because they have a string value and cannot be divided into smaller quantities.

Non-Fungible Tokens are the new “genie” in the Crypto world. They are decentralized, fungible tokens that can digitally represent an asset or idea. These tokens are non-physical and cannot be duplicated.

When talking about how to earn money with this technology, there are multiple ways. We’ll discuss some of them later in the article along with answering the following questions:

What can I do with an NFT?

Can you make money with NFT?

What is NFT digital art?

How do Non-Fungible Tokens work?

Non-Fungible Tokens are unique digital assets that are accompanied by a certificate. The Certificate of Authenticity for the asset states that it is unique and different from any other token.

Ownership of the token is recorded through blockchain technology. These tokens could be digital representations of physical assets, such as artwork or clothing. As long as you are the owner, you can earn passive income with NFTs by imposing terms.

How to create NFTs & earn money?

The question of how to create non-fungible tokens and earn money has been on the minds of entrepreneurs, developers, and enthusiasts for quite some time. Non-fungible tokens are tokens that are unique in terms of their characteristics.

The following are the steps a person needs to follow to make NFT.

First, clarify and figure out what a non-fungible token is, and you are sure to make one and sell it.

Check out the platforms and select one that you want to sell.

Next, set up and connect the crypto wallet.

Finally, start creating your first non-fungible token and list it on your chosen platform.

After listing the digital assets, there are multiple ways of making a lifetime passive money. Some of them are the following

Sell Non-Fungible Token(NFT) on a Marketplace:

One of the most popular ways for people to make money is by selling their NFTs on a marketplace. There are a variety of platforms and marketplaces where these NFTs can be sold and traded on, such as:

OpenSea

Axie Marketplace

CryptoPunks

Rarible

SuperRare

Mintable

and so on

Rent out:

Non-fungible tokens (NFTs) are digital assets that cannot be replicated. One way to use NFTs is through what is known as “renting”. Renting an NFT means giving it away for a fixed period of time in return for money.
To get your own NFT

CLICK HERE https:///Fiverrnft

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by soliufiljannah(m): 4:46am On Apr 29, 2022
edogu:

Congratulations! What do consider when picking your names?
Available endusers. Since they're the reason I am registering d domain

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 6:22am On Apr 29, 2022
soliufiljannah:

Alhamdulillah!!!
Exactly 365days ago during the holy month of Ramadan, I made my first sale after 3months of buying my 1st domain which eventually got sold on epik few days ago but it has already expired and owned by somebody else sad.
It has been God so far, and I can't thank him enough.
Comparing my first 3months in domaining where I made no sale(January 2021-March2021), below are my sales for this year so far:

January 2022:
Pittsburgh // Pediatric$$/ Dentist $650

February 2022:
Chicago// Chiropractic// Clinic// $99
Clearwater// Realtor// $499
Tree// Removal// Miami// $150
Chiropractor// Littlerock/// $100

March 2022:
Window// Tinting// Cincinnati/// $299
Tulsa///Oklahoma/////Chiropractor $100
Kentucky////////Counseling $300
Downtown// Sandiego/// Condos $250

April2022:
Property// Management//Plano $299
Tree// Service// Clearwater/// $75
Chiropractor// SantaFe/// $299
Financial// Planner/// Cincinnati/// $200
Movers/// Tallahassee//// $149

May God almighty keep blessing boss ikenna iykepromotions, and my special bosses. I won't mention names make newbies no bombard dem with PMs. I read only this thread with no mentor untill I made my 2nd sale. That's why i feel indebted to iykepromotions and other top contributors.
Don't give up, keep moving at your own pace. If you're making a sale per month, be happy and thank God. Put more effort but don't kill yourself. Namaste!!!
Congratulations Boss

All names from ED?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Telegram234(m): 6:43am On Apr 29, 2022
guys I saw a name,
searchvolume is higher 140
cpc greater than 3
godaddy appraisal is over 1000
but the issue is that it is a com and the geo is a city in london with a population of 5000 people.

can I buy it?
Hiscraziness
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 7:14am On Apr 29, 2022

Sales Alert;

Asphalt/consultant in king

Dropped Reg: $7.99 Nov last year.

SP; $350

Outbounding. Afternic landers

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TOM208: 8:57am On Apr 29, 2022
TOM208:
YOUR LEGIT EXCHANGER IS HERE AGAIN

BRING ALL YOUR LEGIT FUNDS
*PAYONEER
*PAYPAL
*WISE
*SKRILL
*USDT
*GIFT CARDS
RATE IS EXTREMELY HIGH

MY REPUTATION SPEAKS FOR ME
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by James39: 8:58am On Apr 29, 2022
Gpexchange:
Lol abeg no oh....am still a newbie like u....I don't know nothing......you can get the training from the creator of the thread at julanky.com oooohh but still try to read the thread well ... It's not that hard help ya self

Please reply your pm.
Na something I wan ask you.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 9:05am On Apr 29, 2022
Replied
James39:

Please reply your pm.
Na something I wan ask you.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Automolite: 9:10am On Apr 29, 2022
soliufiljannah:

Alhamdulillah!!!
Exactly 365days ago during the holy month of Ramadan, I made my first sale after 3months of buying my 1st domain which eventually got sold on epik few days ago but it has already expired and owned by somebody else sad.
Comparing my first 3months in domaining where I made no sale(January 2021-March2021), below are my sales for this year so far:

January 2022:

February 2022:

March 2022:

April2022:

May God almighty keep blessing boss ikenna iykepromotions, and my special bosses. I won't mention names make newbies no bombard dem with PMs. I read only this thread with no mentor untill I made my 2nd sale. That's why i feel indebted to iykepromotions and other top contributors.
Don't give up, keep moving at your own pace. If you're making a sale per month, be happy and thank God. Put more effort but don't kill yourself. Namaste!!!
Namaste boss..

Abeg if u nor mind

1. U dey outbound manually or with gmass et al

2. Abeg wetin be ur portfolio size

Eshe

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by soliufiljannah(m): 9:58am On Apr 29, 2022
Automolite:

Namaste boss..

Abeg if u nor mind

1. U dey outbound manually or with gmass et al

2. Abeg wetin be ur portfolio size

Eshe

1. Manually. I no sabi use gmass
2. 119

9 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by soliufiljannah(m): 10:00am On Apr 29, 2022
iykepromotions:

Sales Alert;

Asphalt/consultant in king

Dropped Reg: $7.99 Nov last year.

SP; $350

Outbounding. Afternic landers
Congratulations biggest boss

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by soliufiljannah(m): 10:02am On Apr 29, 2022
BOOKWORMLUX:

Congratulations Boss

All names from ED?
60%ED, 40%HR

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 10:36am On Apr 29, 2022
Telegram234:
guys I saw a name,
searchvolume is higher 140
cpc greater than 3
godaddy appraisal is over 1000
but the issue is that it is a com and the geo is a city in london with a population of 5000 people.

can I buy it?
Hiscraziness

If it’s a geo I have to see the name before saying anything to be honest cause these metrics are not enough to buy a geo name.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 10:42am On Apr 29, 2022
soliufiljannah:

60%ED, 40%HR
Okay
Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 11:11am On Apr 29, 2022
HIScraziness:

If it’s a geo I have to see the name before saying anything to be honest cause these metrics are not enough to buy a geo name.
A city in London with 5k population is even enough to steer clear. Not even London which is obsessed with dot co dot uk but a city in it and 5k.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 11:20am On Apr 29, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
A city in London with 5k population is even enough to steer clear. Not even London which is obsessed with dot co dot uk but a city in it and 5k.

Didn’t even read that part. I was half way asleep when I typed that lol
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by richkal(m): 12:47pm On Apr 29, 2022
soliufiljannah:

Alhamdulillah!!!

January 2022:

February 2022:

March 2022:

April2022:

Congrats more fruitful year ahead.���

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 1:44pm On Apr 29, 2022
Any sales promo known ? please let's have it
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kurt09(m): 2:02pm On Apr 29, 2022
soliufiljannah:

Alhamdulillah!!!

January 2022:

February 2022:

March 2022:

April2022:

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Parzival001(m): 4:01pm On Apr 29, 2022
soliufiljannah:

Alhamdulillah!!!

January 2022:

February 2022:

March 2022:

April2022:

Congrats, how many did you backorder? undecided
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fantasticbeasts(f): 4:18pm On Apr 29, 2022
For me, the most stable and logical way to earn money online right now is to establish your own online business. It can be done straight from your home, and everything is completely within your realm of control. My online business of choice is a social media agency.

Starting your own social media business is a great way to be in control of your own career, set your own hours, and make your own income. But it takes a lot of hard work and dedication to make it successful. Here are a few tips to help you get started:

1. First, start by creating a business plan. This will help you map out your goals and strategies for your social media agency. When you have a really solid proposal to send off to potential clients–you're more likely to close off deals and land clients.

2. Next, build a strong team of professionals who can help you achieve those goals. This includes designers, developers, content creators, and social media managers.

3. Once you have a solid team in place, begin marketing your business to attract new clients. Use online platforms like LinkedIn, Quora, and Forums like these, where you can establish a network where you can send off your social proof.

4. Finally, it all boils down to delivering what you promise. You can't be all talk and no walk–people need to recommend you for what you do so your business can grow and scale!

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Richsteemit: 4:34pm On Apr 29, 2022
soliufiljannah:

Alhamdulillah!!!

January 2022:

February 2022:

March 2022:

April2022:

I heard you went full time on this business. I also want to take your step. I'm currently saving money and buying names. Any advice you can give a person that look up to you. Even though have not make a sale yet. I still believe I can do it full time

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Telegram234(m): 4:51pm On Apr 29, 2022
HIScraziness:

Hampstead//flooring-com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 4:53pm On Apr 29, 2022
Telegram234:

Hampstead//flooring-com
Don't buy it, please. If you have already, ask for refund. Why not present this to who you trained you first?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Telegram234(m): 4:55pm On Apr 29, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
Don't buy it, please. If you have already, ask for refund. Why not present this to who you trained you first?
ok thanks I was very close to buying it..
thanks.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 4:57pm On Apr 29, 2022
Telegram234:

ok thanks I was very close to buying it..
thanks.
Did you even check the number of endusers? How many people did you see online when you searched it? That matters or you will lose a lot of money in this thing.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Telegram234(m): 4:57pm On Apr 29, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
do u mind If I message u privately?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Telegram234(m): 4:58pm On Apr 29, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
Did you even check the number of endusers? How many people did you see online when you searched it? That matters or you will lose a lot of money in this thing.
I saw many endusers but they were all using co-uk
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 4:58pm On Apr 29, 2022
Telegram234:

do u mind If I message u privately?
What about the person that taught you?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 4:59pm On Apr 29, 2022
Telegram234:

I saw many endusers but they were all using co-uk
Many? Sure? How many?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Telegram234(m): 5:00pm On Apr 29, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
What about the person that taught you?
no one taught me.
just reading the thread, picked up some important things and namepros, plus PDFs

(1) (2) (3) ... (2782) (2783) (2784) (2785) (2786) (2787) (2788) ... (3311) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Jimneighbour, lawrenzooo, MrSamsung(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.