Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,902 members, 7,810,468 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:34 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2798) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3534338 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2795) (2796) (2797) (2798) (2799) (2800) (2801) ... (3311) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 6:29pm On May 05, 2022
Take a screenshot of the domain in your account and attach it to your email
mistacoco2:
Good evening Boss! Please how do I proof to them i own the domain. Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by midehill(m): 6:38pm On May 05, 2022
Hello guys,

My bin was $500.

I outbounded and got this ridiculous offer below.

Should I reply the end user? If yes, who can help with what to reply.

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by id911(m): 6:55pm On May 05, 2022
midehill:
Hello guys,

My bin was $500.

I outbounded and got this ridiculous offer below.

Should I reply the end user? If yes, who can help with what to reply.

He's not interested.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Zigla: 7:09pm On May 05, 2022
So sad the buyer cancelled the transaction after I have explained to him that the domain name is under 60 days lock.

1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 7:15pm On May 05, 2022
Sorry about that. But did you inform afternic when the name was sold that the domain is under 60 days lock?
Zigla:
So sad the buyer cancelled the transaction after I have explained to him that the domain name is under 60 days lock.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Zigla: 7:17pm On May 05, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Sorry about that. But did you inform afternic when the name was sold that the domain is under 60 days lock?
Yes bro
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Zigla: 7:20pm On May 05, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
this is the results I got from them when I told them.

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 7:24pm On May 05, 2022
This is really painful. Please contact them again and tell then the day the lock will be over. Let's see if their is a possibility of them contacting the buyer to rebut the name when the lock is over.
Zigla:
this is the results I got from them when I told them.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:29pm On May 05, 2022
Zigla:
Do you know the buyer? If yes, can you convince them to buy at Dan if they want to use it immediately?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Zigla: 7:32pm On May 05, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
Do you know the buyer? If yes, can you convince them to buy at Dan if they want to use it immediately?
YES, the buy don't like sav.com from what I noticed
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Zigla: 7:35pm On May 05, 2022
Can someone help drop a massage I can use to convince the buyer please
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 7:35pm On May 05, 2022
Zigla:

didn't u verify the ownership of the domain with the fast transfer link sav sent to you?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Zigla: 7:38pm On May 05, 2022
HIScraziness:

didn't u verify the ownership of the domain with the fast transfer link sav sent to you?
I approved it
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 7:38pm On May 05, 2022
Sapiosexuality:

Dan will refund too if he doesn’t want to wait for the transfer lock to be lifted.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 7:39pm On May 05, 2022
Zigla:
I approved it

Seriously? That’s weird.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by SpeedyPuff: 8:05pm On May 05, 2022
Hello guys. Who knows where I can find the cheapest domain names now?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 8:19pm On May 05, 2022
SpeedyPuff:
Hello guys. Who knows where I can find the cheapest domain names now?

tldes//com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 8:29pm On May 05, 2022
HIScraziness:

Within 60 days transfer lock, domain name with Sav is not eligible for fast transfer with Afternic. Their bad. You can read it at the authorization page.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by midehill(m): 8:30pm On May 05, 2022
id911:

He's not interested.

Okay thanks!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 8:36pm On May 05, 2022
The fast transfer will only take effect after 60 days of registration
HIScraziness:

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:37pm On May 05, 2022
Zigla:
Jeez! Name is on Sav? Goodluck.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Zigla: 8:38pm On May 05, 2022
IdeasPro:

Within 60 days transfer lock, domain name with Sav is not eligible for fast transfer with Afternic. Their bad. You can read it at the authorization page.
sav is not a good registrar. Because of this, I may stop registering Domain name on their platform
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:42pm On May 05, 2022
Zigla:
sav is not a good registrar. Because of this, I may stop registering Domain name on their platform
May? undecided. It's safe for Brandables not names you want to outbound and get a quick cash.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 8:42pm On May 05, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
The fast transfer will only take effect after 60 days of registration
IdeasPro:

I’m not talking about the fast transfer itself. The message says they couldn’t verify ownership of the domain, thought approving the fast transfer was enough verification for them.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 8:53pm On May 05, 2022
Zigla:

So sorry bro. I just complained about sav this evening. I don't seem to understand much there. My favourite has been dyna but their .com is on the high side.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Zigla: 8:54pm On May 05, 2022
HIScraziness:

I’m not talking about the fast transfer itself. The message says they couldn’t verify ownership of the domain, thought approving the fast transfer was enough verification for them.
after listing the domain name at afternic I received a massage from sav to approve afternic fast transfer, which I did bro.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by trustable: 8:58pm On May 05, 2022
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 9:01pm On May 05, 2022
Zigla:
after listing the domain name at afternic I received a massage from sav to approve afternic fast transfer, which I did bro.

Yes I understand. I’ve had sales there since January and they all waited for 60days. Sorry about this bro.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Rankett: 9:08pm On May 05, 2022
Zigla:

Does the buyer have a website? If he/she does, then you can offer to redirect the domain name to his website until the transfer lock is lifted by crafting a killer email.

But if he/she doesn't have a current website, then you just need to try and convince him/her to wait for the 60 day lock.

Used something like this last year

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 9:11pm On May 05, 2022
Please, what is the quickest way to get across to SAV? I am on the verge of losing a sale.
I have open a ticket through their website but I am yet to hear from them

(1) (2) (3) ... (2795) (2796) (2797) (2798) (2799) (2800) (2801) ... (3311) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: OlusegunAJ(m), Allfavours, nkeona(m), PacyPro and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.