Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2809) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3537659 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2806) (2807) (2808) (2809) (2810) (2811) (2812) ... (3312) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 9:20am On May 12, 2022
Please what's the fastest and reliable way I can reach GoDaddy support so they can cancel a domain I just purchased?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 9:43am On May 12, 2022
Assetinvestor:
Please what's the fastest and reliable way I can reach GoDaddy support so they can cancel a domain I just purchased?

contact them via live chat, u might need to turn on vpn for that i think. Or call them.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:59am On May 12, 2022
Please who has sold a Fence Company or Fencing name? How easy is that niche? Thank you.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Learner47: 10:03am On May 12, 2022
moneymind:
SAV is really a useless registrar sha, nothing beats Epik customer service. Has anybody initiated a transfer from SAV before, pls let me know how long it took.

And they're good in building brandable portfolio with their 6.9 com price for low earners. Fast transfer & Sedo MLS. Smooth UI & Mass Activation(Fast transfer&sedomls)..They're like that toxic ex u keep returning to.

Bottom line...don't be useless in this world.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 10:29am On May 12, 2022
HIScraziness:

contact them via live chat, u might need to turn on vpn for that i think. Or call them.

I have called them severally but it keeps dropping while burning my airtime like mad. Maybe I have to try the live chat as you said.

So I have to turn on VPN to reach them? These people no rate us at all cry
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Obagoblog(m): 10:50am On May 12, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
Please who has sold a Fence Company or Fencing name? How easy is that niche? Thank you.

Seen a couple of reported sales in that niche. Like someone sold Carolina fencing and another city + fence company.
I had two, but wasn't lucky to sell until they got expired.

You can try it and might be lucky. Everything nah risk boss

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 10:53am On May 12, 2022
Modified
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 11:25am On May 12, 2022
Obagoblog:

Seen a couple of reported sales in that niche. Like someone sold Carolina fencing and another city + fence company.
I had two, but wasn't lucky to sell until they got expired.

You can try it and might be lucky. Everything nah risk boss
Lol. Thank you. Seems I will pass this one.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kurt09(m): 11:37am On May 12, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
Buy Suya with the money.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kurt09(m): 11:38am On May 12, 2022
[quote author=kurt09 post=112756576]
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by gentlewind(m): 12:08pm On May 12, 2022
Sapiosexuality:

I sold Caro//lina//fencing//king in January, I outbound it once and the end-user buy at bin price immediately. Though that was the only fence related domain I have.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 12:21pm On May 12, 2022
gentlewind:

I sold Caro//lina//fencing//king in January, I outbound it once and the end-user buy at bin price immediately. Though that was the only fence related domain I have.
Okay. I'm doing it then. I'm coming back for you if this doesn't sell before month end grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by gentlewind(m): 12:25pm On May 12, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
Okay. I'm doing it then. I'm coming back for you if this doesn't sell before month end grin

But once it sell don't forget to comeback to me with your tithe and offering grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 12:51pm On May 12, 2022
gentlewind:

But once it sell don't forget to comeback to me with your tithe and offering grin
Lol. No be so, bros. grin. What about Australia? Anyone here with experience in selling names outside USA?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by moneymind: 1:11pm On May 12, 2022
Learner47:

And they're good in building brandable portfolio with their 6.9 com price for low earners. Fast transfer & Sedo MLS. Smooth UI & Mass Activation(Fast transfer&sedomls)..They're like that toxic ex u keep returning to.

Bottom line...don't be useless in this world.

Its now looking like its not SAV's fault, it seems the buyer has refused to initiate the transfer. Some buyers can be funny, negotiated for a domain name and paid immediately, I sent authentication code almost immediately, till now no level.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Anne85chowdhury: 1:24pm On May 12, 2022
How to make money online

- Pick up freelance work online.
- Test websites and apps.
- Pick up tasks on Amazon's Mechanical Turk.
- Take surveys for money.
- Make money from your blog as an affiliate.
- Sell your wares on Etsy.
- Get advertising revenue from your blog or YouTube channel.
- Become an Instagram influencer.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Favourdman: 1:28pm On May 12, 2022
terrymason:
Crypto have Euro account.. but to obtain dollars account you must be resident of US (I guess).

If you have euro already, you can send straight to Crypto/king.
but boss can you convert it to euro on grey.com and send to crypto
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 1:58pm On May 12, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
Lol. No be so, bros. grin. What about Australia? Anyone here with experience in selling names outside USA?

Sure. Seen sales from brisbane, sydney, perth, melbourne on this thread. Start from page one boss grin

7 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 2:58pm On May 12, 2022
Sapiosexuality:

Have sold canada and Egypt. But na small money shall.

Canada 200bucks

Egypt is like 125 bucks
But if am to hold the Egypt domain, i won't sell for less than 4figures now, because then i remember it was an inbound offer 150 I rejected, and wen i sent buyer 150back he rejected and sent 125

You know Dollars is higher than their currency.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Crazeworld(m): 4:01pm On May 12, 2022
symbuul:
Asides the conventional way of listing domains in marketplaces and outbounding, is there any other way(s) to increase domain exposure and potential sale?
Afternic Fast Transfer and Sedo MLS. It gives your domain a broader exposure. Registrars that support both are not much. I use Dynadot, Namesilo, and Sav.

The greens are eligible registrars. But then, someone must think of your domain and want to register it. I don't think there a lot of people typing in GEO domain names for registration.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by McTeesticks(m): 4:13pm On May 12, 2022
Please is there a way you can see how many views your domain name has on Afternic (for the ones you are using their Landers??

Be like I Neva wan understand again ohh

13 domains on Afternic and still counting and man neva land embarassed undecided cry
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by terrymason(m): 4:20pm On May 12, 2022
Favourdman:
but boss can you convert it to euro on grey.com and send to crypto
Why send to grey if you can send to CDC. Sending from one platform to another has transaction fee, if you don't mind the transaction fees... you can send.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by nkeona(m): 4:59pm On May 12, 2022
moneymind:

Its now looking like its not SAV's fault, it seems the buyer has refused to initiate the transfer. Some buyers can be funny, negotiated for a domain name and paid immediately, I sent authentication code almost immediately, till now no level.
Most buyers don't know how to initiate domain transfer. Therefore for every domain sales which I am required to send the auth. code to dan i always send another email to the buyer with the authorization code.

Example.

Hello xxxx, Thank you for purchasing the domain Tampaxxxxx.com

If your registrar is Godaddy.com this is the step on how to successfully transfer the domain into your GoDaddy account:

1. Visit http://www.godaddy.com/domains/domain-transfer and search for Tampaxxxxxx.com

2. Enter your authorization code in the second field. If the authorization code entered is valid, you'll get a green checkmark. The authorization code for Tampaxxxxx.com is p4X]!587:3

3. Click Continue.

4. Select your domain privacy options, and click Continue.

5. Choose your payment method, and click Complete Purchase to finish checkout.
This will give you additional 1 year

I hope this helps.

Thanks,
xxxxx

37 Likes 14 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 5:03pm On May 12, 2022
Crazeworld:
Afternic Fast Transfer and Sedo MLS. It gives your domain a broader exposure. Registrars that support both are not much. I use Dynadot, Namesilo, and Sav.

The greens are eligible registrars. But then, someone must think of your domain and want to register it. I don't think there a lot of people typing in GEO domain names for registration.

Thanks, I already enrolled for the sedo MLS and the aft.ernic fast transfer for domains that are eligible. I don't have any geo for now.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by moneymind: 5:19pm On May 12, 2022
nkeona:
Most buyers don't know how to initiate domain transfer. Therefore for every domain sales which I am required to send the auth. code to dan i always send another email to the buyer with the authorization code.

Example.

Hello xxxx, Thank you for purchasing the domain Tampaxxxxx.com

If your registrar is Godaddy.com this is the step on how to successfully transfer the domain into your GoDaddy account:

1. Visit http://www.godaddy.com/domains/domain-transfer and search for Tampaxxxxxx.com

2. Enter your authorization code in the second field. If the authorization code entered is valid, you'll get a green checkmark. The authorization code for Tampaxxxxx.com is p4X]!587:3

3. Click Continue.

4. Select your domain privacy options, and click Continue.

5. Choose your payment method, and click Complete Purchase to finish checkout.
This will give you additional 1 year

I hope this helps.

Thanks,
xxxxx

Great strategy, unfortunately, this is an inbound DAN sale, I don't have the buyer's email. DAN said they will send him 3 reminders before they will allow me push to their account.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 5:29pm On May 12, 2022
Modified
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 6:11pm On May 12, 2022
moneymind:

Great strategy, unfortunately, this is an inbound DAN sale, I don't have the buyer's email. DAN said they will send him 3 reminders before they will allow me push to their account.

and they allowed me push to dynadot a day after the buyer did not initiate transfer lol
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by halogate: 6:49pm On May 12, 2022
To God be the Glory..

FortWayne//Estate//Sales//king

SP: $125

SV: DAN

HT: roughly 3months.

Many thanks to the OP and everyone who has kept this thread alive one way or another.

#MoreSalesToWeAll.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:26pm On May 12, 2022
HIScraziness:

Sure. Seen sales from brisbane, sydney, perth, melbourne on this thread. Start from page one boss grin
Lololol. Mad man. cheesy
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:28pm On May 12, 2022
Promxy94:

Have sold canada and Egypt. But na small money shall.

Canada 200bucks

Egypt is like 125 bucks
But if am to hold the Egypt domain, i won't sell for less than 4figures now, because then i remember it was an inbound offer 150 I rejected, and wen i sent buyer 150back he rejected and sent 125

You know Dollars is higher than their currency.
Yeah. Not bad. I once had a Toronto name that expired in my hand. Don't know if I can risk it again. Except I'm using Z dot com grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:29pm On May 12, 2022
terrymason:
Why send to grey if you can send to CDC. Sending from one platform to another has transaction fee, if you don't mind the transaction fees... you can send.
What is CDC?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Favourdman: 7:58pm On May 12, 2022
terrymason:
what I mean is when you submit your dollar/pounds account you get from grey and you receive your payment can you convert it to euro on same grey and send to crypto, or can you generate a euro account on grey from the go to receive payment and send it straight to crypto , and what is CDC

(1) (2) (3) ... (2806) (2807) (2808) (2809) (2810) (2811) (2812) ... (3312) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Apus and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.