Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,311 members, 7,811,922 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2810) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3537350 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2807) (2808) (2809) (2810) (2811) (2812) (2813) ... (3311) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by moneymind: 8:00pm On May 12, 2022
HIScraziness:

and they allowed me push to dynadot a day after the buyer did not initiate transfer lol

Maybe I need to insist more, I no wan hear say buyer no wan buy again. 2 months old 0.99 xyz name for 1k$ doesn't come every day.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by James39: 8:10pm On May 12, 2022
moneymind:

Maybe I need to insist more, I no wan hear say buyer no wan buy again. 2 months old 0.99 xyz name for 1k$ doesn't come every day.

Looking forward to your sales report ooo abeg.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 8:10pm On May 12, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
Yeah. Not bad. I once had a Toronto name that expired in my hand. Don't know if I can risk it again. Except I'm using Z dot com grin

u and z dot com grin that website looks fake asf lmao
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:17pm On May 12, 2022
HIScraziness:

u and z dot com grin that website looks fake asf lmao
Lol. That site is proof that just having a good domain name is not enough.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Obagoblog(m): 9:41pm On May 12, 2022
My first Afternic sales. I'm glad it came in now that discussions about Afternic transfer and payout is ongoing on this thread.

Lemme read through recent pages to avoid mistakes.

City + Flooring
HT: 4 days

Please, I want to ask if Afternic do convince the buyer like Dan to set up an account with the registrar where the domain was registered to ease transfer?

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 9:53pm On May 12, 2022
Obagoblog:
My first Afternic sales. I'm glad it came in now that discussions about Afternic transfer and payout is ongoing on this thread.

City + Flooring

Please, I want to ask if Afternic do convince the buyer like Dan to set up an account with the registrar where the domain was registered to ease transfer?

All they will do is ask the buyer if they want to wait or want push directly to their account. I have pushed to buyers on dyna/dot and name/cheap before via afternic
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 10:05pm On May 12, 2022
angry angry angry angry angry
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Obagoblog(m): 10:07pm On May 12, 2022
HIScraziness:

All they will do is ask the buyer if they want to wait or want push directly to their account. I have pushed to buyers on dyna/dot and name/cheap before via afternic

OK. Lemme just paste this Auth. Code for them to start the whole process.

Thanks bro
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 10:13pm On May 12, 2022
cheesy cheesy symbuul symbuul Wetin u dey vex for?......
symbuul:
angry angry angry angry angry
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by terrymason(m): 10:18pm On May 12, 2022
Favourdman:
what I mean is when you submit your dollar/pounds account you get from grey and you receive your payment can you convert it to euro on same grey and send to crypto, or can you generate a euro account on grey from the go to receive payment and send it straight to crypto , and what is CDC
CDC is shorten for Crypto dot Com. Swapping from one currency to the other attract some fee. Off course, you can swap currency and send to CDC.

If you have the option to receive euro as payment... use your CDC account directly to reduce and transfer fee from grey to Crypto.

@Sapiosexuality

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 10:19pm On May 12, 2022
Obagoblog:

OK. Lemme just paste this Auth. Code for them to start the whole process.

Thanks bro

u said it's 4days old na, auth code only works after 60days
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 10:27pm On May 12, 2022
Gpexchange:
cheesy cheesy symbuul symbuul Wetin u dey vex for?......

Baba this domain stuff don dey taya me
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Favourdman: 10:31pm On May 12, 2022
terrymason:
CDC is shorten for Crypto dot Com. Swapping from one currency to the other attract some fee. Off course, you can swap currency and send to CDC.

If you have the option to receive euro as payment... use your CDC account directly to reduce and transfer fee from grey to Crypto.

@Sapiosexuality
Okay boss, thanks alot I do appreciate
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 10:36pm On May 12, 2022
Lol......no be only u... but u no dey reg name outboundable names wey u fit get end users to sell to..what u are regging na inbound kind of things and they take time and might or might not happen and I don't know about your names tho....but anything can happen.....and u aren't really taking everyone's advice tho on quality name criterias sooooooo cry. Even me sef wey dey talk I still don't know what quality is supposed to look like cry
symbuul:

Baba this domain stuff don dey taya me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by JohnnA1: 10:50pm On May 12, 2022
Congrats to the recent sellers smiley
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by JohnnA1: 11:10pm On May 12, 2022
terrymason:

@Sapiosexuality
Hey Terry, thanks for the explanation. Have you received euro with cdc directly from Afternic before?
Does cdc hv dollar or pound account?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Allfavours: 11:15pm On May 12, 2022
Allfavours:

Ok thanks, I sent them a mail yesterday,yet to get a reply
Issue resolved, I have been refunded, thanks everyone.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by schullten: 1:41am On May 13, 2022
Congratulations � to all the resent sellers.

More sales to us all. Amen.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by erjo: 4:47am On May 13, 2022
HIScraziness:

Sure. Seen sales from brisbane, sydney, perth, melbourne on this thread. Start from page one boss grin

Have you seen anyone sold dot US from Naija?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 6:18am On May 13, 2022
erjo:

Have you seen anyone sold dot US from Naija?

Not sure tbh

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by asquad: 7:06am On May 13, 2022
Congrats to all recent sellers
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by erjo: 8:38am On May 13, 2022
HIScraziness:

Not sure tbh

Ok
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 8:40am On May 13, 2022
Obagoblog:

City + Flooring

LOL.. You sef don dey hide wetin u sell...

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 8:57am On May 13, 2022
Gpexchange:
Lol......no be only u... but u no dey reg name outboundable names wey u fit get end users to sell to..what u are regging na inbound kind of things and they take time and might or might not happen and I don't know about your names tho....but anything can happen.....and u aren't really taking everyone's advice tho on quality name criterias sooooooo cry. Even me sef wey dey talk I still don't know what quality is supposed to look like cry

I can only make my mistakes. I've researched on expired domains and I haven't seem to get the results I needed. I have reached out to few people here, they wouldn't share their search configurations or offer any clue to get started. You hoard knowledge that would help me and still blame me for not getting it right? People sef. I've had sleepless nights watching videos on YouTube on exp domains, still didn't get anything tangible off it. Maybe I wasn't doing it right, that was why I reached out. I learn fast, I don't know why this one's giving me headache.
Phew, I'm starting to rant.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Zidoh(m): 9:28am On May 13, 2022
Dear Domainer , we are still buying payoneer , skrill ,paypal ,neteller and trsnsferwise funds at good rate. Please kindly slide to our dm for instant exchange.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Zigla: 9:30am On May 13, 2022
symbuul:

I can only make my mistakes. I've researched on expired domains and I haven't seem to get the results I needed. I have reached out to few people here, they wouldn't share their search configurations or offer any clue to get started. You hoard knowledge that would help me and still blame me for not getting it right? People sef. I've had sleepless nights watching videos on YouTube on exp domains, still didn't get anything tangible off it. Maybe I wasn't doing it right, that was why I reached out. I learn fast, I don't know why this one's giving me headache.
Phew, I'm starting to rant.
guy, you need to calm down. Adhere strictly to this simple rules and see the different.

1. Stick to city plus service Domain name.
2. Purchase more names.
3. Outbound manual
3. Follow up ! (the key to this business)
4. Use Facebook, bing, google map to source for leads.
5. Pray.

Good luck.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 9:49am On May 13, 2022
Is good rant and take it off your chest lol.....they have explained how to use the configurations properly on exp domains ...let me see if I can find it....yeah u can only make ur mistakes tho but no point repeating the ones everyone already did so u no go waste money
symbuul:

I can only make my mistakes. I've researched on expired domains and I haven't seem to get the results I needed.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 9:50am On May 13, 2022
We wey no dey pray nko...wahala..... I don't think u read what he said...he has been here for close to 8 months now.....and he doesn't reg geos...cause he hasn't fully understand what to look for
Zigla:
guy, you need to calm down. Adhere strictly to this simple rules and see the different.

1. Stick to city plus service Domain name.
2. Purchase more names.
3. Outbound manual
3. Follow up ! (the key to this business)
4. Use Facebook, bing, google map to source for leads.
5. Pray.

Good luck.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 9:53am On May 13, 2022
Symbuul check this out...and other newbies that might need it....see simpsons explanation of how to use ed filters well at the end....also ikhalyfah explanation of what to look for in geos...na sapio newbie questions make am compile am tongue.
TheSTreetman:

"What's Reg?"

"What's SH?"

Stop asking questions and read this thread till December.. Start your journey 2021.

Beginners Guide on Geo Domains Iykepromotions :

https://www.nairaland.com/3430037/what-make-money-online

Beginners Guides on Squaldhelp by TherealMcCain

https://www.nairaland.com/5822942/earning-dollars-squadhelp-brandable-domains

Beginners Guide on Brandables by Beckplanet :

https://www.nairaland.com/3430037/what-make-money-online/657#81183448

Beginners Guide on Outbound using Boomerang by Ikhalyfah :

https://www.nairaland.com/3430037/what-make-money-online/1497#89876766

Beginners Guide on Geo Domains by Ikhalyfah :

https://www.nairaland.com/3430037/what-make-money-online/1365#88948615

A quick Guide on Using Expireddomains Filter by Simpsonrocket:

https://www.nairaland.com/3430037/what-make-money-online/1264#88137501

You notice that every link i posted here is from Nairaland which means all things you need are here.
Take your time..

21 Likes 11 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by RESHARPENED: 10:02am On May 13, 2022
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:08am On May 13, 2022
Who else is finding the btc withdrawal time on Dan too long? Over 24 hours and counting. Never experienced this before.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2807) (2808) (2809) (2810) (2811) (2812) (2813) ... (3311) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.