Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,627 members, 7,809,337 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2816) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3532282 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2813) (2814) (2815) (2816) (2817) (2818) (2819) ... (3310) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Telegram234(m): 10:48pm On May 16, 2022
symbuul:

A nice purchase. Remove the "make offer" and outbound. Good luck!
thanks boss.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:48pm On May 16, 2022
Telegram234:

yeah exactly I am just doing it for research purpose anyways..
since almost all good names are already taken, the small ones pending delete, una gurus wey get money don drop catch already..
make una dey pity pesin nah.
Almost all good names are not taken. You have good money for research. That's new.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by DDNGNG: 2:22am On May 17, 2022
Please, help me with a sales letter. Thanks.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Domainer1999: 3:31am On May 17, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
Almost all good names are not taken. You have good money for research. That's new.

Thanks for clarifying this.
This is a delusion that most people carry about.
There are still hundreds if not thousands of fantastic names that no one ever thought about or registered.
I have a lot to say on it, only if I'm opportune.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by schullten: 3:35am On May 17, 2022
IdeasPro:
Negotiate with your accounting officer. It can be waived if you are running it as a corporate business
I will run this by GTB.
Thanks.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 3:56am On May 17, 2022
Domainer1999:

Thanks for clarifying this.
This is a delusion that most people carry about.
There are still hundreds if not thousands of fantastic names that no one ever thought about or registered.
I have a lot to say on it, only if I'm opportune.

Comrade you have the floor.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 4:06am On May 17, 2022
Guys, has barter resumed services?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Osas187: 7:17am On May 17, 2022
symbuul:
Guys, has barter resumed services?
please explain how this barter works to me, I just downloaded the app and I opened account but they debited me $5 instead of $2 for virtual card ?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by McTeesticks(m): 7:27am On May 17, 2022
It's your continuous sarcasm for me grin grin grin

BTW boss, we get unfinished business for WhatsApp
Abeg no ghost me ohh cry cry
Sapiosexuality:

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:33am On May 17, 2022
Those who set up Grey dot co, how did you go about your address on Afternic? Created a grey dollar account already and I'm trying to add it on payment type on Afternic but it's saying wrong address for the account number. How did you go about it? Any implications changing your primary address and how do you fill the phone number section, etc.,. Thank you and good morning to everyone.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:33am On May 17, 2022
McTeesticks:
It's your continuous sarcasm for me grin grin grin

BTW boss, we get unfinished business for WhatsApp
Abeg no ghost me ohh cry cry
grin cheesy
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 7:48am On May 17, 2022
Promxy94:

Please sir good evening and hope you are having a good day today.

Please this barter card maintenance is taking long, is there another Alternative.

Please let me know if there is an alternative payment method like bartar cards.

Thanks.
sorry for the late reply. It is back now. Yeah, the worries are valid and I was beginning to feel CBN had attacked them.

But thankfully, it is back on now.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ollybode(m): 8:32am On May 17, 2022
2sexycom:
sorry for the late reply. It is back now. Yeah, the worries are valid and I was beginning to feel CBN had attacked them.

But thankfully, it is back on now.
This yeye CBN policies, instead of strengthen naira, naira just got weak the more. Which kain country be dis.....

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Omini247: 8:49am On May 17, 2022
ollybode:

This yeye CBN policies, instead of strengthen naira, naira just got weak the more. Which kain country be dis.....
It's to your benefit but you are a Nigerian being a Nigerian
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 9:54am On May 17, 2022
Country on the first page should be usa.. city-state and zip code too..but the address can be your nigerian address..phone number put ur nigerian number ..they won't use it for anything.no implications..as long as your main account details is still a nigerian..
Sapiosexuality:
Those who set up Grey dot co, how did you go about your address on Afternic? Created a grey dollar account already and I'm trying to add it on payment type on Afternic but it's saying wrong address for the account number. How did you go about it? Any implications changing your primary address and how do you fill the phone number section, etc.,. Thank you and good morning to everyone.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by emmyang(m): 9:59am On May 17, 2022
IdeasPro:
Hello great pals in the house. I've been away for some time now because of ill health. As a matter of fact, the common saying that health is wealth is very important in the life of a business person.

Thank God, He Himself is in control of everything we do for those who believe. For over 2 months now I've not been regular with my web activities. But the good thing is that if you own a business where you make passive income online monthly whether you're active or not, you've less to worry about.

This is where I'm going. If you're not making money online consistently every month or you've not sold any domain name from your domain flipping business or you're just getting started, do the following.

1. Invest at least $50 to get started,
2. Get 2 domain names to sell (One should be geo domain name and the second one should be brandable domain). This should cost you less than $20.
3. Get a domain name and web hosting to start a blog and make money blogging online. Although it's hard work and commitment to run and grow a successful blog, your monthly recurring income or revenue is sure. This should cost you less than $30 for the first year.

Someone asked me a question before he enrolled for our digital marketing course, “Boss, if you’ve $100 to start a business on the internet, how will you invest it?”

All I did is to turn that question into a blog post and published it by targeting a keyword to rank for. And I'm sure this blog article will bring in between $20 and $50 per month when it starts ranking. I'll continue to update it to make it relevant and evergreen.

You can read the full article from the best ways to make money online.

However, you must have passion for writing and it's not difficult. Success is guaranteed if we continue to work hard and work smart in our business ventures.

To your health,
IdeasPro.
Thanks for the insightful pieces of advice, great pal. Hope you're perfectly well now.

Regards.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:00am On May 17, 2022
Gpexchange:
Country on the first page should be usa.. city-state and zip code too..but the address can be your nigerian address..phone number put ur nigerian number ..they won't use it for anything.no implications..as long as your main account details is still a nigerian..
Thank you. Let me try it right away. What about tax form? How do you go about it?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 10:21am On May 17, 2022
Osas187:
please explain how this barter works to me, I just downloaded the app and I opened account but they debited me $5 instead of $2 for virtual card ?

Hmm, I no know why e happen o. But na $2 e suppose debit normally
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Osas187: 11:08am On May 17, 2022
symbuul:

Hmm, I no know why e happen o. But na $2 e suppose debit normally
Alright Thanks
But their dollar is too high #600 per dollar but if you want to withdraw it #400 per dollar it not fair now

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 11:26am On May 17, 2022
Osas187:
Alright Thanks
But their dollar is too high #600 per dollar but if you want to withdraw it #400 per dollar it not fair now

Lol. Nothing is fair in this life bro. It's either black or white. Na govt policies cause am which affected banking policies as well, so we gats find alternative in order to keep kicking.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Favourdman: 12:25pm On May 17, 2022
Gpexchange:
good morning boss, pls I am finding it difficult purchasing domain from sav//king I don't know if I am not filling the right thing thing it giving me gateway error let's say I opened my account in access bank surulere what should I fill below using my access naira master card

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 12:54pm On May 17, 2022
Payment processor error is for cards or paypal........for your card just put the card details and for the address put whatever address..it doesn't matter....

Gateway error isn't your card having issue.....it's sav stopping you cause they feel you are using vpn...are you using vpn?...if you are off it.....if you aren't then it's probably some nigerian ips being blacklisted on some places.....just contact sav that you keep getting gateway error and they might ask you for id to remove it........
Favourdman:
good morning , pls I am finding it difficult purchasing domain from sav//king I don't know if I am not filling the right thing thing it giving me gateway error let's say I opened my account in access bank surulere what should I fill below using my access naira master card

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 1:06pm On May 17, 2022
Gpexchange, how did you go about the tax page?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 1:07pm On May 17, 2022
Leave ssn blank...then input any random 9 digit number in the employee id..and fill rest accordingly name and stuff..ignore any else
Sapiosexuality:
Gpexchange, how did you go about the tax page?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Favourdman: 1:14pm On May 17, 2022
Gpexchange:
Payment processor error is for cards or paypal........for your card just put the card details and for the address put whatever address..it doesn't matter....

Gateway error isn't your card having issue.....it's sav stopping you cause they feel you are using vpn...are you using vpn?...if you are off it.....if you aren't then it's probably some nigerian ips being blacklisted on some places.....just contact sav that you keep getting gateway error and they might ask you for id to remove it........
thanks boss I have done that, I do really appreciate
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 1:15pm On May 17, 2022
Gpexchange:
Leave ssn blank...then input any random 9 digit number in the employee id..and fill rest accordingly name and stuff..ignore any else
Okay. Thanks.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 1:15pm On May 17, 2022
ollybode:

Omo, we are paying the price of electing a wicked soul...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 1:25pm On May 17, 2022
Gpexchange:
Are you sure this is safe and without any repercussions? I'm registering this as a US Person.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 1:37pm On May 17, 2022
[s]Yep......your account is nigerian..it's only your payment method that's different that's why afternic leaves space for name incase you want someone else to receive payments for you... Only issue they would have is if you don't own the domains you put there
Sapiosexuality:
Are you sure this is safe and without any repercussions? I'm registering this as a US Person.
[/s]
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Liftkid(m): 1:59pm On May 17, 2022
I'm buying 4LLLL. com pronounceable domains, incase any us have for sell. Cvcv budget 1-$5k
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Rankett: 2:06pm On May 17, 2022
Liftkid:
I'm buying 4LLLL. com pronounceable domains, incase any us have for sell. Cvcv budget 1-$5k

DOINGS!!!!

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 2:10pm On May 17, 2022
For new and intending domainers, listen carefully:

1. Domain flipping is no longer what it used to be, it is currently facing a glut.

2. It is never a get rich quick scheme and requires a lot of work, especially when you're investing in Geo domains.

3. Never borrow money to invest in domain.

4. Always have another hustle if you must become a domainer.

5. It's now almost like a Ponzi scheme, most of those cashing out now are those that invested earlier.

6. If you focus all your energy and hope on domain flipping as a newbie, you're likely to become frustrated when reality hits.

7. Don't allow the successful sales some old domainers announce here to decieve you, most of them were lucky earlier and made sales they used in boosting their portfolio. You can't compare your "10 or 15" domains you have in stock and was bought with high exchange rate to someone who has 2000 domain names he accumulated over the years. There is a high chance he would be able to post sales here and there while you errornously assume that village people are after you.

N/B this is not the 7 commandments about domaining but my own personal opinion based on research.

21 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2813) (2814) (2815) (2816) (2817) (2818) (2819) ... (3310) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 300wayne and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.