Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,903 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2818) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3541580 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2815) (2816) (2817) (2818) (2819) (2820) (2821) ... (3312) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 7:15pm On May 17, 2022
Hi, next time, try and sell your Payoneer funds to exchangers. I sold to CokeBar for N565 last week
demo4ril97:

N406 to $1 I wasn't aware of the new development on DAN stoppage of crypto payouts, probably would have ignored their platform.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Domainer1999: 7:39pm On May 17, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Hi, next time, try and sell your Payoneer funds to exchangers. I sold to CokeBar for N565 last week
Do you have Payooneer card?
Which currency if so?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 7:45pm On May 17, 2022
I have the Payoneer USD Mastercard
Domainer1999:

Do you have Payooneer card?
Which currency if so?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Domainer1999: 7:49pm On May 17, 2022
Wow! Virtual/physical? And how is your experience with the card.
I want to get virtual GBP and physical USD card.
Also, what's the minimum balance to opt for a card?
iCauseTrouble:
I have the Payoneer USD Mastercard
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 7:50pm On May 17, 2022
I don't know about the virtual card. I have the real plastic one. They sent it to my address in Nigeria.
The card is almost free (can't remember the price but less than $5). But there is a 1% charge anytime you use it to shop which is OK by me
Domainer1999:
Wow! Virtual/physical? And how is your experience with the card.
I want to get virtual GBP and physical USD card.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Domainer1999: 7:54pm On May 17, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
I don't know about the virtual card. I have the real plastic one. They sent it to my address in Nigeria.
The card is almost free. But there is a 1% charge anytime you use it to shop which is OK by me
Thanks bro.
Nice charge, irrespective of the amount baa?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 7:55pm On May 17, 2022
Yes. Irrespective of the amount.
Domainer1999:

Thanks bro.
Nice charge, irrespective of the amount baa?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 8:11pm On May 17, 2022
Deji1510:
I totally disagree with your opinion.

Fine, domaining is not a get rich quick business and there's no even any get-rich quick business. But if you follow the rudiments of domaining, I can bet that you would definitely be successful.

That you're not successful in domaining (if applicable though) doesn't mean another person coming in would not make it. It's all about seriousness, hardwork, dedication and perseverance.

Up till today, I'm still getting domains on ED, and I started this business January, 2021. To God be the Glory I have sold about 50 domains, and these are few of the thousands to come God willing.

I'm saying this to motivate people who are still finding it difficult to establish themselve in this hustle. Continue working hard and don't deceive yourself, the sale would definitely come. A man can not be unfortunate throughout 365 days in a year.

Shalom.

Fine, you're entitled to your own opinion as I'm with mine. The impression any random person will get in this thread is that domainers are cashing out massively, maybe in the past yes, but things are not all that rosy anymore.

It's good to let people understand what is going on because you don't know the extent of frustration some guys are experiencing, albeit quietly because of no sales yet they keep seeing tidbits of sales here and there.

If you will be honest, how many domains do you have in stock? How many have you sold so far since the last couple of months? What is the ratio of domain in stock/domains sold?

Even established domainers that have been in the business since over 10 years already acknowledge some of these points I listed here, you can check on namepros.

I'm not saying all these to discourage anyone but for people to be more realistic to avoid being frustrated.

Coming here to post random sales doesn't really tell the whole story, it can even be misleading.

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by JohnnA1: 8:18pm On May 17, 2022
demo4ril97:

Received to my naira account at N406 to $1 from Payoneer.

Um, you no get dom? you for send to your Dom. account from payoneer.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Thane(m): 8:25pm On May 17, 2022
Liftkid:
I'm buying 4LLLL. com pronounceable domains, incase any us have for sell. Cvcv budget 1-$5k

I have odblo.com

Very pronounceable, can be used for anything
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 8:32pm On May 17, 2022
Na 4L be that?
Thane:

I have odblo.com

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Osas187: 8:40pm On May 17, 2022
MrPADDY:

https://grey.co/blog/fees-and-charges-on-grey
please which one is the best between grey and barter ?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Rankett: 8:40pm On May 17, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Na 4L be that?

I tire oooo

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Rankett: 8:41pm On May 17, 2022
Thane:

I have odblo.com

$11,111??

Congrats in advance

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by JohnQueen(m): 8:44pm On May 17, 2022
Thanks
Sapiosexuality:
5 I think
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Domainer1999: 8:52pm On May 17, 2022
Liftkid:
I'm buying 4LLLL. com pronounceable domains, incase any us have for sell. Cvcv budget 1-$5k
Biza.com
Kala.com
Zazu.com grin

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Domainer1999: 8:58pm On May 17, 2022
Do you consider any other forms like vcvc, vcvv etc. Do you consider 'y' as a vowel?
Liftkid:
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Thane(m): 9:05pm On May 17, 2022
Rankett:

$11,111??

Congrats in advance

Thanks boss
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TheStakeHolder(m): 9:27pm On May 17, 2022
Assetinvestor:

Fine, you're entitled to your own opinion as I'm with mine. The impression any random person will get in this thread is that domainers are cashing out massively, maybe in the past yes, but things are not all that rosy anymore.

It's good to let people understand what is going on because you don't know the extent of frustration some guys are experiencing, albeit quietly because of no sales yet they keep seeing tidbits of sales here and there.

If you will be honest, how many domains do you have in stock? How many have you sold so far since the last couple of months? What is the ratio of domain in stock/domains sold?

Even established domainers that have been in the business since over 10 years already acknowledge some of these points I listed here, you can check on namepros.

I'm not saying all these to discourage anyone but for people to be more realistic to avoid being frustrated.

Coming here to post random sales doesn't really tell the whole story, it can even be misleading.

Food for thought!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by MrPADDY(m): 9:36pm On May 17, 2022
Osas187:
please which one is the best between grey and barter ?

Every digital marketer should have both. Barter in Nigeria gives users local bank accounts (Wema) to receive payment locally, and from a few African countries who can also make transactions in their local currencies via Barter. Barter also allows users to generate virtual dollar cards for international payments. Whereas Grey gives users domiciliary accounts in three currencies (USD, GBP and EUR) to receive payments, and can exchange the payments for NGN at the black market rate, and withdraw via local bank accounts.
https://paddydigital.com

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TheStakeHolder(m): 10:16pm On May 17, 2022
MrPADDY:

Every digital marketer should have both. Barter in Nigeria gives users local bank accounts (Wema) to receive payment locally, and from a few African countries who can also make transactions in their local currencies via Barter. Barter also allows users to generate virtual dollar cards for international payments. Whereas Grey gives users domiciliary accounts in three currencies (USD, GBP and EUR) to receive payments, and can exchange the payments for NGN at the black market rate, and withdraw via local bank accounts.

Thanks for the clarification.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Liftkid(m): 10:21pm On May 17, 2022
Domainer1999:

Biza.com
Kala.com
Zazu.com grin

Beautiful names you got there grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by erjo: 10:33pm On May 17, 2022
Domainer1999:

Biza.com
Kala.com
Zazu.com grin

Zuzulakate grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Greenbuoy(m): 10:48pm On May 17, 2022
Domainer1999:
Do you consider any other forms like vcvc, vcvv etc. Do you consider 'y' as a vowel?

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Fortune612: 11:49pm On May 17, 2022
Please can you give me keywords to search for am a newbie
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kurt09(m): 3:37am On May 18, 2022
Assetinvestor:
For new and intending domainers, listen carefully:

1. Domain flipping is no longer what it used to be, it is currently facing a glut.

2. It is never a get rich quick scheme and requires a lot of work, especially when you're investing in Geo domains.

3. Never borrow money to invest in domain.

4. Always have another hustle if you must become a domainer.

5. It's now almost like a Ponzi scheme, most of those cashing out now are those that invested earlier.

6. If you focus all your energy and hope on domain flipping as a newbie, you're likely to become frustrated when reality hits.

7. Don't allow the successful sales some old domainers announce here to decieve you, most of them were lucky earlier and made sales they used in boosting their portfolio. You can't compare your "10 or 15" domains you have in stock and was bought with high exchange rate to someone who has 2000 domain names he accumulated over the years. There is a high chance he would be able to post sales here and there while you errornously assume that village people are after you.

N/B this is not the 7 commandments about domaining but my own personal opinion based on research.

Boss, change sales letter and register new emails. May be, You're suffering from Acute Spam Ocean Attack ASOA grin. I have made more sales this year than when I started two years ago. My mentee is also doing well. When you're facing drought which is normal. Don't post Lamentation Epistles here, try and reread this thread. Also do more research and follow trends. A niche previously reported may defeat the drought. I have reported over 30 sales here, so start reading from page 1. That's the norm when things are not working as planned smiley

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by schullten: 7:56am On May 18, 2022
demo4ril97:
Can anyone please help with any domain aftermarket that payouts with crypto apart from Epik?

I just lost over N30k with bank transfer rate via Payoneer through DAN
Why not opt for the normal wire transfer on Dan instead of the Payoneer wire transfer.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Rankett: 8:02am On May 18, 2022
2sexycom:
there too many domainer out there... Damn too many. Some of you think the reason you are not making money is because of your domain lol. If only you the number people in this domain business.

Domainers should be more than 1M people and counting.

And how many good domains will this 1M focus on?

That is why it's not every tips you give out otherwise you will starve.

This got my attention. Some people do blame others for hoarding information.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:04am On May 18, 2022
kurt09:
Boss, change sales letter and register new emails. May be, You're suffering from Acute Spam Ocean Attack ASOA grin. I have made more sales this year than when I started two years ago. My mentee is also doing well. When you're facing drought which is normal. Don't post Lamentation Epistles here, try and reread this thread. Also do more research and follow trends. A niche previously reported may defeat the drought. I have reported over 30 sales here, so start reading from page 1. That's the norm when things are not working as planned smiley
I agree. Any domainer that doesn't sell at least one domain name in 6 months is obviously doing something terribly wrong. And Keywords is a highly underrated aspect of domaining.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AkProsper(m): 8:06am On May 18, 2022
Greetings all.
When the first mail goes to spam, how do I ensure that the follow up doesn't?

I needs answers abeg cheesy
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Rankett: 9:03am On May 18, 2022
AkProsper:
Greetings all.
When the first mail goes to spam, how do I ensure that the follow up doesn't?

I needs answers abeg cheesy

Send it as a new email. Don't reply the previous.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2815) (2816) (2817) (2818) (2819) (2820) (2821) ... (3312) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: James39, trafficpools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.