Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,965 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2878) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3549198 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2875) (2876) (2877) (2878) (2879) (2880) (2881) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by McTeesticks(m): 7:20pm On Jun 25, 2022
Fixitnow:
E be like say money dey this niche oo shocked

Na only 10 emails I send oo.

Omo, they rush me with "how much"

Bin: $500
SP: $495
Congrats boss
Handreg??
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by usaration: 7:23pm On Jun 25, 2022
Fixitnow:

Epik
$8.49

I see Name 'sheep' grin is $6.98, can I register there instead of epik
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by meetme01: 7:39pm On Jun 25, 2022
usaration:

I see Name 'sheep' grin is $6.98, can I register there instead of epik

It will end at 7.16 which is much cheaper.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Omini247: 7:44pm On Jun 25, 2022
CokeBar:

Let me show you a practical example...

This is my ENTIRE chat with Omini247...
Then he came online to call me names...

Like you clearly stated, no-one is explicitly saying what I have done or how I have insulted them.

Oh well, I usually wouldn't respond but hope you get a better view now. smiley
Do you do PayPal exchange or you don't?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by usaration: 7:54pm On Jun 25, 2022
meetme01:

It will end at 7.16 which is much cheaper.
is it advisable to use godaddy, It's showing £1.86 for the 1st year with a 2 year registration.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 8:00pm On Jun 25, 2022
QueenRebecca:

Congrats!!! It was shared by me. They don't want something like this to happen in their WhatsApp group, they like to keep things to themselves, scarcity mentality in the midst of plenty. I'm happy that someone finds it useful. More sales to us.
grin grin grin
CONTINUE (in Patience's voice)
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 8:01pm On Jun 25, 2022
CokeBar:

Let me show you a practical example...

This is my ENTIRE chat with Omini247...
Then he came online to call me names...

Like you clearly stated, no-one is explicitly saying what I have done or how I have insulted them.

Oh well, I usually wouldn't respond but hope you get a better view now. smiley
Wow. Just this?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 8:02pm On Jun 25, 2022
Omini247:

Do you do PayPal exchange or you don't?
I thought she answered this question in her screenshot posted here. Why are you asking again?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by CokeBar(f): 8:07pm On Jun 25, 2022
tranxo:

Wow. Just this?

Honestly, this is the ENTIRE chat!

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by YoobaNesan: 8:10pm On Jun 25, 2022
Formally introduce yourself here and we know you as our Legit exchanger.
My 2cent.

CokeBar:

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Omini247: 8:11pm On Jun 25, 2022
tranxo:

I thought she answered this question in her screenshot posted here. Why are you asking again?
Is like you are outta ya mind?....what's she known for?....
The thing is that whenever a case has to do with say a lady,a clergy, a wealthy person etc you all judge with your emotion and shit..but since you can't read inbetween the line...this is the day I lost every bit of respect for you..congratulation

8 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Omini247: 8:28pm On Jun 25, 2022
Cokebar I never called you "names" I only said you have lost your manners.
Reinstating my comments, you are a lady and bad manners are like flat tyres it won't get you anywhere...
due courtesy is a must for a lady..

10 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 8:35pm On Jun 25, 2022
Omini247:

Is like you are outta ya mind?....what's she known for?....
The thing is that whenever a case has to do with say a lady,a clergy, a wealthy person etc you all judge with your emotion and shit..but since you can't read inbetween the line...this is the day I lost every bit of respect for you..congratulation
Forgive my "simpness." I am too dull/daft to understand things between lines. Kindly spell out these things for those of us that are slow.

PS:
I have transacted with Cokebar SEVERAL TIMES SUCCESSFULLY with no issues about manners or attitude.

8 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Omini247: 8:40pm On Jun 25, 2022
tranxo:

Forgive my "simpness." I am too dull/daft to understand things between lines. Kindly spell out these things for those of us that are slow.

PS:
I have transacted with Cokebar SEVERAL TIMES SUCCESSFULLY with no issues about manners or attitude.
......I hope your moniker is not what it seems because only women do shit test when they smell a redpiller.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 8:41pm On Jun 25, 2022
Who else has Cokebar attended to with ill manners and bad attitudes?

Please come and give us DETAILED report with evidence let us trash it out with her since her attention is here now.

Days are gone when vague and general aspersions are cast and people just swallow them hook, line, and sinker.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Opistorincos(m): 9:22pm On Jun 25, 2022
Opistorincos:
Good evening. I am available for your scrapping and lead generation needs.

Basic scrapping: Yellowpages OR Google maps OR Google web results (software generated leads). Verified emails. #500 per domain name.

Premium scrapping: Highly targeted business emails. This will include owners, co-owners, vp, president, digital marketer or key shareholder of the business you're trying to reach. Verified emails. #1,500 per domain name.

Note: with premium scrapping, you get the name of the person you're contacting. This is to encourage personalized emails. The leads are also location specific.

Contact is on my signature.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Precis: 9:25pm On Jun 25, 2022
Congratulations, please how you check for views
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Fixitnow: 9:49pm On Jun 25, 2022
On the issue of Cokebar.

We have transacted countless times and she is a very good person.

On several occasions, I do receive my money even before I transfer the equivalent in dollars.

9 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:02pm On Jun 25, 2022
Those against her, this is not looking good for you. Just saying that someone is bad without saying exactly what they did is not something I can swallow. The requirement for that is a primitive mind and I don't own one. And trying to turn this into a sexism argument will be futile too.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jun 25, 2022
What did cokebar do? You no talk. Did you call her offline and she was rude? Why do you think anybody knew full details of what happened between you? She has come out and said the entire chat was what she showed? Do you have contrary opinions or what trigger all these run around without saying exactly what went wrong? Did you toast her and she embarrassed you grin...
If truly what she posted was all she said., I can't read between lines and figure her wrong doings. Am lost here like many others.
Anyway the lady transactions are smooth and has built herself good reputations on nairaland.
So let the sleeping dog lies and look for another exchanger to trade with if you think you are not comfortable or felt bad with her response and everyone moves on and be happy. Case closed. @omini247

11 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tshege(m): 10:05pm On Jun 25, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
Yeah. Tshege was good to me when I had my first domain sale. He was initially scared I'd scam him after releasing money. Besides that, nothing.

Thank you for the nice review.....

The promise I made when I embarked on exchanging funds is to be 100x better than the rest.

I still buy any funds you have.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 10:19pm On Jun 25, 2022
QueenRebecca:

Congrats!!! It was shared by me. They don't want something like this to happen in their WhatsApp group, they like to keep things to themselves, scarcity mentality in the midst of plenty. I'm happy that someone finds it useful. More sales to us.
Hmmm... Well, I am in that group and joined earlier this year after a guy encourage me to join.

But, what I don't get is why you feel the need to portray them the way you have been doing. I saw your first post months ago but didn't have the energy to say anything.

Do you have any personal beef with the creator?

In that group, it is all about sharing wins, and supporting with information... some people have their birthday celebrated and also do giveaways if they feel like it. It is all about positive energy and nothing more.

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 10:46pm On Jun 25, 2022
Someone beat me to an employment law domain today in a state housing Chicago, if you are that person please remove the installmental payments, as that domain will even sell above 500bucks.

Regards.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:56pm On Jun 25, 2022
tshege:

Thank you for the nice review.....

The promise I made when I embarked on exchanging funds is to be 100x better than the rest.

I still buy any funds you have.
Lol. Business man.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Crazeworld(m): 11:47pm On Jun 25, 2022
KubwaBoy:
If I have not had deals with her, I won't be bold to call her out. You can go back to some pages on this thread to see what other guys said about her attitude
Boss it's been a long long time. Hope you are good?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by KubwaBoy: 11:49pm On Jun 25, 2022
Bro. Everything good for here. Hope you are fine too?
Crazeworld:
Boss it's been a long long time. Hope you are good?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 11:54pm On Jun 25, 2022
CokeBar:

I have dealt with this lady several times.

She is cool based on all My dealings with her.

I find her rates for payoneer better than most exchangers.

I had one paypal Tx that would have led to some friction due to assumptions on my part & her part, but it was settled amicably. She is a reasonable person.

My 1st interaction with her, she needed a referral from a nairalander & a fellow domainer did that for me(I have no issue with this, seller & buyer need to protect themselves anyhow they seem fit)

As with everything, you need patience. Your message on WhatsApp might not be replied immediately but once she starts to chat with you, the chat flows

She doesn't even know me by nairaland handle.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Crazeworld(m): 12:01am On Jun 26, 2022
KubwaBoy:
Bro. Everything good for here. Hope you are fine too?
I'm kicking. You were one of the first persons I interacted with when I joined this thread. I haven't been seeing your activities here for quite some time now. How is domaining and other offline ventures?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by KubwaBoy: 12:06am On Jun 26, 2022
Yes. I remember. We're still in the biz fully.
Crazeworld:
I'm kicking. You were one of the first persons I interacted with when I joined this thread. I haven't been seeing your activities here for quite some time now. How is domaining and other offline ventures?

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Crazeworld(m): 12:23am On Jun 26, 2022
therealMcCain:

I have dealt with this lady several times. She is cool based on all My dealings with her. I find her rates for payoneer better than most exchangers.
I can attest to all that you've said about her. I sell my Payoneer funds to Cokebar then later started using her as escrow for my Nairaland dealings. I still do.

While I can't find any wrong from her chat with omni247, I do agree that some trusted exchangers and escrows on Nairaland are sometimes rude. I formerly use Wese90 who is also one of the most trusted guys on the business section. Though very friendly and courteous, a single unprofessional remark ended our business relationship after many deals and referrals.

Cokebar your services are good but it can be improved. Asking simple questions from your customers after every transaction about how you can improve your services is a great feedback loop for business. Timely response/apology to unhappy customers on and off Nairaland is also a great tactic which shows prospective customers how responsive you are to complaints.

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by CokeBar(f): 1:14am On Jun 26, 2022
Crazeworld:

I can attest to all that you've said about her. I sell my Payoneer funds to Cokebar then later started using her as escrow for my Nairaland dealings. I still do.

While I can't find any wrong from her chat with omni247, I do agree that some trusted exchangers and escrows on Nairaland are sometimes rude. I formerly use Wese90 who is also one of the most trusted guys on the business section. Though very friendly and courteous, a single unprofessional remark ended our business relationship after many deals and referrals.

Cokebar your services are good but it can be improved. Asking simple questions from your customers after every transaction about how you can improve your services is a great feedback loop for business. Timely response/apology to unhappy customers on and off Nairaland is also a great tactic which shows prospective customers how responsive you are to complaints.

Thank you for your feedback, I appreciate it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2875) (2876) (2877) (2878) (2879) (2880) (2881) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.