Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2879) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3551701 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2876) (2877) (2878) (2879) (2880) (2881) (2882) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by CokeBar(f): 1:20am On Jun 26, 2022
I apologise to anyone whom I might have offended with my responses.

I hope that these incidents don’t jeopardize our working together!

Thanks smiley

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by YoobaNesan: 2:02am On Jun 26, 2022
You've not done what I asked you to do.
Formally introduce yourself here, your services, how you can be use as an escrow (just hearing this from one of the post), how we can use your account to receive money, Do you first send ₦ equivalent before we transfer $, et al.

CokeBar:

Thank you for your feedback, I appreciate it.

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by YoobaNesan: 2:08am On Jun 26, 2022
I was one of those that complaint about her which happened to be my first contact with her and I lost interest.
Not everything can be said, In business approach matters a lot especially first impression.
She should just rectify herself and do the needful.

priceactionx:
What did cokebar do? You no talk. Did you call her offline and she was rude? Why do you think anybody knew full details of what happened between you? She has come out and said the entire chat was what she showed? Do you have contrary opinions or what trigger all these run around without saying exactly what went wrong? Did you toast her and she embarrassed you grin...
If truly what she posted was all she said., I can't read between lines and figure her wrong doings. Am lost here like many others.
Anyway the lady transactions are smooth and has built herself good reputations on nairaland.
So let the sleeping dog lies and look for another exchanger to trade with if you think you are not comfortable or felt bad with her response and everyone moves on and be happy. Case closed. @omini247
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Omini247: 6:25am On Jun 26, 2022
priceactionx:
What did cokebar do? You no talk. Did you call her offline and she was rude? Why do you think anybody knew full details of what happened between you? She has come out and said the entire chat was what she showed? Do you have contrary opinions or what trigger all these run around without saying exactly what went wrong? Did you toast her and she embarrassed you grin...
If truly what she posted was all she said., I can't read between lines and figure her wrong doings. Am lost here like many others.
Anyway the lady transactions are smooth and has built herself good reputations on nairaland.
So let the sleeping dog lies and look for another exchanger to trade with if you think you are not comfortable or felt bad with her response and everyone moves on and be happy. Case closed. @omini247
You can write your garbage epistle without mentioning my moniker next time...
Replying your last paragraph which is the only part that made little or no sense to me;
Your helpless stupidity won't let you see that I stopped the convo in the chat once I did smell a funny attitude..
And nobody made you a judge let alone closing my case be guided.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Omini247: 6:35am On Jun 26, 2022
A self acclaimed highly intellectual is now using the word primitive and sexism without even understanding the matter at hand....but not to worry I will quote you in person someday...#Trust.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Omini247: 6:43am On Jun 26, 2022
Just a quick reminder : I never called cokebar fraud..Before some people come here with some "save cinderella" attitude that is off the topic..
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 6:45am On Jun 26, 2022
Lol, for sunday morning ranting like he goat like this without insulting you, I can see you are really frustrated. Did I insult you? you lack manners.
It shows the kind of person you are. I dont blame you. What is bad in saying, ok o, I dont like this and this (or the way she addressed me, as president son you be)......You are here making rubbish accusations untop 28.9888$ paypal you are expecting. Go and sit down somewhere and carry your frustration comot.
Funny attitude wey you no fit explain. Nonsense.

Omini247:

Replying your last paragraph which is the only part that made little or no sense to me;
Your helpless stupidity won't let you see that I stopped the convo in the chat once I did smell a funny attitude..

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Omini247: 6:49am On Jun 26, 2022
priceactionx:
Lol, for sunday morning ranting like he goat like this without insulting you, I can see you are really frustrated. Did I insult you? you lack manners.
It shows the kind of person you are. I dont blame you. What is bad in saying, ok o, I dont like this and this (or the way she addressed me, as president son you be)......You are here making rubbish accusations untop 28.9888$ paypal you are expecting. Go and sit down somewhere and carry your frustration comot.
Funny attitude wey you no fit explain. Nonsense.

The most important part don't mention my moniker again let that sink.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tradingknowled1: 7:05am On Jun 26, 2022
When you pay a driving instructor, you expect him to teach you to drive on the road and not only give you a pdf handbook.

Similarly, a trading mentor should not only teach you his methods then leave you to try. You should be able to execute with him on live market conditions.

Let me be your instructor for 30days live trading

PM

If interested
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 7:06am On Jun 26, 2022
I believe that in business, there are many things that are always overlooked by business owner/ customer care during processing or enquiries. if the business owner is called out because the customer 'claimed' being offended or aggrieved for the supposed ill treatment, (there is tendency he/she never know), and his or her response to such call out will change how mature is he/she in handling the matter.

Something he/she never even take serious in the first stance. Simple rectifying and apology solves the problem. I have handled many transactions in a row online and i see how people reacts differently which i never even take into consideration.

But at the end, it will be resolved with much respect to each other. Even some that happen to ask for refunds end up being a repeated customers.
But first, you have to have a reason for being aggrieved and not assumptions by running around the bush.
I am not supporting anyone but just a simple basic customer relationship ethics.

In this domain business, we have seen a lot of folks here that their potential end users insult first and later turned out to be good business for both parties. Its the manner of approach and good business orientation and engagements.
You just dont assume in your mind, you say it as it is, and we take the correction from there. We learn everyday.

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Frankly45: 7:58am On Jun 26, 2022
Omini247:

And nobody made you a judge let alone closing my case be guided.
Hmmm! And you're accusing someone of lacking manner? It's obvious you don't know what manner is. I expected your usual ranting, but I won't go down the lane with you. You're permitted to enjoy your faceless forum freedom, insult people like you like.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by QueenRebecca(f): 8:47am On Jun 26, 2022
Fixitnow:
E be like say money dey this niche oo shocked

Na only 10 emails I send oo.

Omo, they rush me with "how much"

Bin: $500
SP: $495

Don't forget to pay your tithe to our aproko ministry grin grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Alexxien: 8:52am On Jun 26, 2022
CokeBar:

Thanks smiley
We humans are emotional balloons there are many ways to hurt a person feelings without having to throw a punch or moving your lips. I find ignoring his message about your pic very offensive...if it was me; I definitely will never call you out but will carry a resentment of you inside my heart for life. I guess omni247 is not anything like me, probably one of those people that do not like keeping things in their heart and that is why he called you out. He won't tell you exactly what you do because it more of an emotional damaged.

There is nothing wrong in replying omin247 comments about your pic with something like "I am just playing around, I don't know that is a bad tradition somewhere else. I am really sorry" Great! Even if you had insulted him replying with "mind your fücking business” that would have even be better. Yeah, you should have given him a reply. Ignoring that comment entirely is not acceptable. Reading the whole conversation, I felt the guy was talking to a programmed robot. I would have felt so embarrassed and regretted why I even bothered to say anything about the Sïlly pic.

Though we might say it is business and it should be taken that way. I agreed. Still, there are friendly ways to go about it.

You should treat customers as if they are your family or an old friends such that when next they think of shopping for the product you selll; what comes to their mind is you.

Anyways, cokebar you have been around here for long and there is hardly a time I don't come across your adverts, never done any deal with you but I know with definite certainty that you are legit, anyone with any slight dubious intentions would have packed a long time ago and the way my comrades rush and takes your side reading the good things they are saying about you; it shows you really are a good person but I just want you to be aware of this little things. There are ways we can hurt a person feelings without us having to throw a punch or moving our lips. Something we sometimes do without us knowing.

One day, I really hope I am going to be changing a million dollar with you but before then let me keep chasing and make my thousands dollars first and I can start knowing you from there. Best Wishes, sis.

In Business, Treat Strangers Like A Family And Treat Family Like A Stranger.

12 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 0coded80: 9:25am On Jun 26, 2022

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jboyossai(m): 9:43am On Jun 26, 2022
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ZaRed: 9:56am On Jun 26, 2022
CokeBar:

Thanks smiley

Good decision. The customer is always right.

In my own case I wanted transferring funds to your PayPal. You gave me a low rate around #450(Dec. 2021), but since the fund wasn't much I agreed. It was from Squadhelp and I showed the proof, just so you know it's CLEAN. You clearly were accepting Paypal, and I couldn't transfer out cos of phone number issue. I got Local Africard and managed the rate.

The second contact was months later and it was Fiverr funds. I contacted you again, but with a request to withdraw directly to your Paypal this time to avoid transfer issue. I called to inform you about the transaction, I told you it was Fiverr funds to be withdrawn to your PayPal and you asked me to message you on WhatsApp, only for you to say NO. I sent screenshots of my Fiverr dashboard that reflected the exact amount I wanted to withdraw and my pending balance, since I knew you exchanged Paypal funds and even agreed on a call before we moved the convo to Whatsapp.

You simply ignored all the other messages I sent (about 2 to 3, including screenshots), in a bid to show that the fund was CLEAN and truly from FIVERR. I then asked for the last time " If you still don't want to proceed, kindly let me know". You simply abandoned the convo. Hours later I had to delete the convo and your contact altogether.

If you have stopped accepting Paypal funds, make it clear to your customers. Don't lead them on, only to say NO later and shun subsequent messages.

I have no interest in dragging down your biz, and hardly comment on public forums, that's why I kept mute till now and simply moved on and explored better alternatives, but after seeing the recent complaints by others, I felt it's the right time to narrate my experience.

You may be legit, but you need to relate better with customers.

Apology accepted, and I wish you the best.

10 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TheStakeHolder(m): 10:16am On Jun 26, 2022
The truth is gradually unfolding...

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Abdulasod: 10:20am On Jun 26, 2022
Jboyossai:
I want to sell $47.5 paypal funds.

Chat me up on WhatsApp and let's deal.

Can you help me to send a payment of $3?

I will pay #600/$.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by YoobaNesan: 10:24am On Jun 26, 2022
ZaRed:

The last encounter made me do more research, got USD CC and now exchange at #6**

Elaborate on this?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Heryormilekan(m): 10:29am On Jun 26, 2022
This is a forum please. You all should save us all these epistles, you're just adding up pages unnecessarily. Some folks trying hard to be a white Knight.

7 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kennypoka2(m): 10:47am On Jun 26, 2022
symbuul:
Don't be disheartened bro. I understand your predicament on the financial aspect. However while there's a possibility that someone from here picked up the name, there is also a probability that the name may have been picked up by someone outside this thread. You could come up with a name this minute, and in the next minute, it's gone, that's domaining for you.
Read and research more, then find someone on this thread you can trust, a Geo guy, have a chat and then you can forward name(s) to him to vet and register. You could do the outbounding and when a sale or two comes in, you get some percentage. From there, you can start regging.
Best wishes.
cc chikishpilot
This absolutely true in domaining. There is this slang people use; you snooze, you lose. Has happened to me quite a number of times.

I remember recently, i tried registering two web5 names; Web5management in xyz and com. Guess, I just took a nap for 20 mins after researching. I woke up to find the names gone. I looked at whois and found that the person just registered them.

Same story with scanz/xyz. I loved this name and saw that the com is in use. I was sorting some shit out with my atm card for purchase and gbam, it's gone.

So, if you find a name and your research is solid, buy it ASAP. Sometimes, some names require second thoughts but there are some that don't. If you feel it's good, please go for it immediately.

Domainers don't dull, especially this time the market is bearish

9 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kennypoka2(m): 10:50am On Jun 26, 2022
Fixitnow:
E be like say money dey this niche oo shocked

Na only 10 emails I send oo.

Omo, they rush me with "how much"

Bin: $500
SP: $495

Congratz. I have one. Let me search for end users manually. Used letsextract, I got nothing. No response, not even unsubscribe.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kennypoka2(m): 10:56am On Jun 26, 2022
Omini247:
Cokebar I never called you "names" I only said you have lost your manners.
Reinstating my comments, you are a lady and bad manners are like flat tyres it won't get you anywhere...
due courtesy is a must for a lady..
What's wrong with you? Your tone and approach reek of rudeness yet, you accuse someone else of being rude undecided

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by erjo: 11:14am On Jun 26, 2022
TheStakeHolder:
The truth is gradually unfolding...

Exchangers are something else from on set. They act like mini god ontop u patronizing them so they can feed and pay bills. I stopped using them a long time ago.

Now, it's either directly to Dom account or thru payoneer to Dom account.

7 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Itzlinda(f): 11:25am On Jun 26, 2022
Payoneer needed at 600/1$.
Freelance and legit fund only.
Escrow with any reliable person here.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Abdulasod: 11:29am On Jun 26, 2022
$3 PayPal fund needed at #600/$.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by narite: 12:24pm On Jun 26, 2022
Heryormilekan:
This is a forum please. You all should save us all these epistles, you're just adding up pages unnecessarily. Some folks trying hard to be a white Knight.
Bros, na this cause my first and last business to crumble..got big and the thing enter my head. Treat people with no feelings or no time. One day, I wake up to harsh realization that I was not special and I was not selling anything special that could not be obtained from somewhere else. It was a humbled experience. Cokebar please take note.

9 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jun 26, 2022
Abdulasod:
$3 Paypall fund needed at #600/$.
come WhatsApp 09024025209
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jboyossai(m): 12:32pm On Jun 26, 2022
Abdulasod:

Can you help me to send a payment of $3?

I will pay #600/$.

NO!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Fixitnow: 1:01pm On Jun 26, 2022
QueenRebecca:

Don't forget to pay your tithe to our aproko ministry grin grin grin

My guy.

I must greet you special. Your face show, Your shoe shine cool
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Prazo1: 1:15pm On Jun 26, 2022
Zigla:
at Instagram where is the fastest place to click to get their emails , I'm finding it difficult to locate..

You will see contact on their Instagram
Click the contact and it will show their email.

The ones with no contact means no email

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Prazo1: 1:15pm On Jun 26, 2022
kennypoka2:

Got this name once, I let it drop.
Congrats. If it was before, that name would have sold for $399-$499

That’s domaining lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (2876) (2877) (2878) (2879) (2880) (2881) (2882) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: ovokate(f) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.