Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,048 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2881) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3549673 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2878) (2879) (2880) (2881) (2882) (2883) (2884) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 8:11am On Jun 27, 2022
Rankett:

He carted 17, "but he's looking to register 2".

Btw, domaining is a game of numbers and quality

I do understand the language, but also know that once/if he has the funds he may be considering registration of all carted domains.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by GeneralKoko(m): 8:28am On Jun 27, 2022
symbuul:

Bro I think you're mistaken, I don't do outbounding, asides my domains.

Jeez. I'm chatting with someone who is supposedly symbul and does outbounding for people. Nawa!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Omini247: 8:57am On Jun 27, 2022
Frankly45:

Hmmm! And you're accusing someone of lacking manner? It's obvious you don't know what manner is. I expected your usual ranting, but I won't go down the lane with you. You're permitted to enjoy your faceless forum freedom, insult people like you like.
Well lemme me teach you something...
In a country with violence as the order of the day....
if you must involve in a case that your name wasn't mentioned
1. Don't mention or quote anybody that's a party to the vawulence
2.Don't openly take sides
PS; Make you for no go collect unprepared...Bless you.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Omini247: 8:59am On Jun 27, 2022
kennypoka2:

What's wrong with you? Your tone and approach reek of rudeness yet, you accuse someone else of being rude undecided
I have heard you Mr save cinderella
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ojesymsym: 9:17am On Jun 27, 2022
Can you withdraw from UBA prepaid dollar card over the counter?
can you confirm this?
ZaRed:

Get UBA prepaid dollar card(International high).

Connect to Paypal and transfer funds to it.

Withdraw cash over the counter in bank.

Locate aboki or other exchangers that buy dollar cash, get black market rate.

In my case, I was lucky the bank guy happens to also be an exchanger. That way, I just initiate the withdrawal, then go home. He sends the naira equivalent straight to my bank at the parallel market rate.

For Payoneer, connect dom acct.

cc: therealMcCain
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Alexxien: 9:23am On Jun 27, 2022
Guys, I was playing around with XYZ extension this early morning...after trying a lot of hundreds of names. I was surprised to see a two letter word in xyz extension unregistered.

I have a bad feeling about the name, I just don’t like it but I just want to ask for your opinions; should I go ahead and register it? Thank you!

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Alexxien: 9:31am On Jun 27, 2022
Lol....I can’t imagine the number of people that went to confirm if the name is still existing before they think of giving me their opinions grin grin....

#it is a malfunction on Whois side# grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Omini247: 9:50am On Jun 27, 2022
Pls does anybody know the best Layout for a Nigerian Domainer on Sedo?.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mrblaze06: 9:51am On Jun 27, 2022
Alexxien:
Lol....I can’t imagine the number of people that went to confirm if the name is still existing before they think of giving me their opinions grin grin....

#it is a malfunction on Whois side# grin grin
it is not a malfunction,it's available as registry premium for 3k.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Alexxien: 10:02am On Jun 27, 2022
Mrblaze06:
it is not a malfunction,it's available as registry premium for 3k.
I meant the price tag...not 1.48 dollar...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Greenbuoy(m): 10:10am On Jun 27, 2022
All the best!
Thekeeper:
it's past 1 a.m,and I have carted 17 cities in that niche on name 'chip'. Looking to register 2 tomorrow, wish me luck. grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 10:21am On Jun 27, 2022
GeneralKoko:

Jeez. I'm chatting with someone who is supposedly symbul and does outbounding for people. Nawa!

Wahala. Baba no be me o
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kennypoka2(m): 10:23am On Jun 27, 2022
Alexxien:
Guys, I was playing around with XYZ extension this early morning...after trying a lot of hundreds of names. I was surprised to see a two letter word in xyz extension unregistered.

I have a bad feeling about the name, I just don’t like it but I just want to ask for your opinions; should I go ahead and register it? Thank you!
It is not available. The mistake is from whois. It's probably a glitch.

The name is really good. GD means many things- gd.com for one is used by a company called General Dynamics.

GD also means Garage Doors, GeneraL Data, Gynaecologist Doctor, General Driver, Greater Developer

D means Digital- Any digital company whose name starts with G can use it.

It can be used by any Delivery company whose name starts with G.

It's a very good name and I doubt if it can be available.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ZaRed: 10:58am On Jun 27, 2022
ojesymsym:
Can you withdraw from UBA prepaid dollar card over the counter?
can you confirm this?

Yes.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by lloydtruth: 11:07am On Jun 27, 2022
Itzlinda:
Payoneer needed at 600/1$.
Freelance and legit fund only.
Escrow with any reliable person here.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Alexxien: 11:47am On Jun 27, 2022
kennypoka2:

It is not available. The mistake is from whois. It's probably a glitch.

The name is really good. GD means many things- gd.com for one is used by a company called General Dynamics.

GD also means Garage Doors, GeneraL Data, Gynaecologist Doctor, General Driver, Greater Developer

D means Digital- Any digital company whose name starts with G can use it.

It can be used by any Delivery company whose name starts with G.

It's a very good name and I doubt if it can be available.
Yeah, it probably a glitch. But this is really insightful. Quoting your words “D means Digital. Any Digital company starting with “G” will find it useful”.......Godaddy comes to my mind. Seems the name is far undervalued based on it current price tag.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Pablo9090: 11:56am On Jun 27, 2022
Bosses in the house , I greet una in the name of Allah , I registered Top dietician dot com two days ago , pls can someone help me find end-users that I can outbound to ? Secondly make una help suggest whether na good domain name an end user will like to buy , Vawlence is accepted grin grin grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Rankett: 12:01pm On Jun 27, 2022
Promxy94:

I do understand the language, but also know that once/if he has the funds he may be considering registration of all carted domains.

Ok.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Zigla: 12:19pm On Jun 27, 2022
GeneralKoko:

contact me on whassap zero 9 zero 6 9 92 5 4 five 5 lets have a deal

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Itzlinda(f): 12:45pm On Jun 27, 2022
Payoneer fund needed at 600/1$.

Escrow allowed!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Frankly45: 2:58pm On Jun 27, 2022
Omini247:

Well lemme me teach you something...
In a country with violence as the order of the day....
if you must involve in a case that your name wasn't mentioned
1. Don't mention or quote anybody that's a party to the vawulence
2.Don't openly take sides
PS; Make you for no go collect unprepared...Bless you.
I don't take sides. I'm only angry with the way you're replying people who have contrary opinion to yours. It's not good. Even if you're veteran, you can still need people help here. Anyway that has gone.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by yemight2776(m): 2:59pm On Jun 27, 2022
Who need (Mailtrack Advanced Plan)? It remain 8 month plus before expiry. Please DM with the number in my signature if you are interested
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 3:13pm On Jun 27, 2022
yemight2776:
Who need (Mailtrack Advanced Plan)? It remain 8 month plus before expiry. Please DM with the number in my signature if you are interested
How many months did you buy? Do you hold domain training classes?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Itzlinda(f): 5:02pm On Jun 27, 2022
Payoneer fund needed at 600/$

Even if you withdraw to dorm account, you no fit get pass my rate after 2/3 days delay.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Itzlinda(f): 5:05pm On Jun 27, 2022
Bought $340 payoneer fund from replenished using Wese90 as escrow. Thank you my lord
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by bxcode(m): 5:55pm On Jun 27, 2022
Fixitnow:
E be like say money dey this niche oo shocked

Na only 10 emails I send oo.

Omo, they rush me with "how much"

Bin: $500
SP: $495
Congrats
Please what keyword combinations did you use in getting the end-users and their email?
I have a manageIT name also.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Odunayomi79(m): 5:57pm On Jun 27, 2022
Make some dollars on binance future trading with best signals and strategy’s. it’s free am only going to give you free signal just for you to make some cash 9ja hard small, it’s better to make money with dollar and change to naira.

AM doing it for free only interested trader can reach me on my Signature. Note it’s free and if you are not ok with the signals just go out of the group. That’s what’s I have been doing to make money.

Sorry my English might not good tho, but bro money is the koko.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by YoobaNesan: 8:20pm On Jun 27, 2022
Has GTbank increase their rate?
I want to transact now telling me insufficient fund?.....used to be around $486.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by YoobaNesan: 8:24pm On Jun 27, 2022
Answer needed asap
YoobaNesan:
I want to transact now telling me insufficient fund?.....used to be around $486.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by demo4ril97(m): 8:38pm On Jun 27, 2022
@crazeworld kindly permit me to ask you.

Regarding the DAN kyc verification did you print out your NIN premium slip or you just sent it as pdf?

I requested a withdrawal from Epik via BTC and I was charged over $18 as blockchain fee when it is clearly stated that Fast bit network is just $5.46.

Thanks in anticipation
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Rankett: 8:38pm On Jun 27, 2022
YoobaNesan:

The last time I used it this month, it was 489.xx/$

(1) (2) (3) ... (2878) (2879) (2880) (2881) (2882) (2883) (2884) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.