Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,536 members, 7,812,666 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:11 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2882) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3538766 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2879) (2880) (2881) (2882) (2883) (2884) (2885) ... (3312) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by YoobaNesan: 8:44pm On Jun 27, 2022
When was that?
This week?
Rankett:

The last time I used it this month, it was 489.xx/$
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Rankett: 8:51pm On Jun 27, 2022
YoobaNesan:
When was that?
This week?

2 weeks ago
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 8:53pm On Jun 27, 2022
Lmao omo Wetin n.a.m.e.c.h.e.a.p do nairaland ..I wanted to say yes looks like that's n.a.m.e.c.h.e.a.p default for whois..my mistake..

Huge domains no dey rest sha...
symbuul:
Someone just got banned by antispam bot ^ Gpexchange I hope it wasn't you

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by YoobaNesan: 9:09pm On Jun 27, 2022
Done.
They've increase their rate.
Rankett:

The last time I used it this month, it was 489.xx/$
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by webpower84: 9:24pm On Jun 27, 2022
This is iyke-promotions. I now see reasons after nic usually block a new account and ask for verification of domains before approving them. Imagine a total newbie that refused to read, went over there to list solar panels.com for $4k. A domain he neither bought nor own. Now the domain was sold two days after he listed it there and he got a confirmation email requesting for the code and transfer out. Out of the blues, the guy contacted me to help him located the code and how to transfer out.

OK. No problem. Where did you register the domain, date and invoice you received then? He couldn't provide that. He simply told me he created the domain at afternic. Lol.

An advice to newbies; making regular income from domaining requires reading and continous researching, read thus thread, visit Namepros.com occasionally or enroll for a mentorship class from someone with experience in that field not necessarily me. To avoid making unnecessary mistakes and wasting or denting your image online.

To learn from me, visit www.julanky.com for details. Note, not compulsory.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 10:00pm On Jun 27, 2022
Gpexchange:
Lmao omo Wetin n.a.m.e.c.h.e.a.p do nairaland ..I wanted to say yes looks like that's n.a.m.e.c.h.e.a.p default for whois..my mistake..

Huge domains no dey rest sha...

Lol. I just knew it concerned mentioning namec.heap. Welcome back. Huge domains no dey ever rest na grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 10:11pm On Jun 27, 2022
grin
symbuul:

Lol. I just knew it concerned mentioning namec.heap. Welcome back. Huge domains no dey ever rest na grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AngbaMan(m): 10:54pm On Jun 27, 2022
Please anyone who has experience setting up this should help me with a solution

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:55pm On Jun 27, 2022
AngbaMan:
Please anyone who has experience setting up this should help me with a solution
Why not use SSL.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Thekeeper(m): 10:58pm On Jun 27, 2022
Promxy94:

Not praying they don't sell, but what if non sells?
I'll do 1 renewal and let it drop,then keep buying good names in other niches. I'm patient
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AngbaMan(m): 11:03pm On Jun 27, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
Why not use SSL.
Both ssl and tls ain't working

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by nkeona(m): 11:36pm On Jun 27, 2022
demo4ril97:
@crazeworld kindly permit me to ask you.

Regarding the DAN kyc verification did you print out your NIN premium slip or you just sent it as pdf?

I requested a withdrawal from Epik via BTC and I was charged over $18 as blockchain fee when it is clearly stated that Fast bit network is just $5.46.

Thanks in anticipation
I always exchange my money to LTC at masterbucks then send to my LTC binance wallet address and exchange to bnb or usdt to sell. Less fee.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by demo4ril97(m): 2:12am On Jun 28, 2022
nkeona:
I always exchange my money to LTC at masterbucks then send to my LTC binance wallet address and exchange to bnb or usdt to sell. Less fee.

WOW thanks for the heads up
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Thekeeper(m): 2:15am On Jun 28, 2022
After.nic has removed the suspension on my account. Had to submit screenshot of a domain I reg on p.bun cool
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Crazeworld(m): 5:01am On Jun 28, 2022
demo4ril97:
@crazeworld kindly permit me to ask you.

Regarding the DAN kyc verification did you print out your NIN premium slip or you just sent it as pdf?

I requested a withdrawal from Epik via BTC and I was charged over $18 as blockchain fee when it is clearly stated that Fast bit network is just $5.46.

Thanks in anticipation
I sent a screenshot of the NIN document. Like nkeona said, you should have withdrawn litecoin instead of BTC from Epik.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by hilaryCU(m): 6:07am On Jun 28, 2022
Hello, please is porkbun xyz promo still on? If yes, I need the code please. Thank you
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ilovelearning(m): 8:05am On Jun 28, 2022
ZaRed:

Yes.

Please how can one go about this?

Is there a minimum withdrawal amount, are there extra charges?

Pls your response would be appreciated.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jimneighbour: 9:48am On Jun 28, 2022
chikishpilot:

bro
I am ready to work with you
just be straightforward pls
that's all I need now
Let me have your WhatsApp number
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by wetindey7: 11:27am On Jun 28, 2022
I got a free app named shareitlite
In the app, It's simple enough that ANYONE can get MONEY or get unlimited free airtime

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTWB24Qg_sU
ALL you have to do is complete daily tasks to get Boxes and Diamonds and convert.
IF you're new to this app you can get 20naira first immediately
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by cobby14(m): 11:50am On Jun 28, 2022
Let’s keep in touch
chikishpilot:
pls any sincere somebody that is willing to help me, should mt me, let me work for him
like suggesting and researching domain names for the person, helping the person to do outbounding
I will keep out bounding, just tell what to do for you, I will do that without complain, make we just reach a deal that's all
NB; I've already gone through the training from oga Ik promotions, so no fear, I can prove this, just that after training no cash to register,
abeg make una emlpoy me cry
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by McTeesticks(m): 12:23pm On Jun 28, 2022
I sent you a DM sis
Please can you check your mail
Thanks
QueenRebecca:

Don't forget to pay your tithe to our aproko ministry grin grin grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by demo4ril97(m): 12:26pm On Jun 28, 2022
Crazeworld:
I sent a screenshot of the NIN document. Like nkeona said, you should have withdrawn litecoin instead of BTC from Epik.

Thanks for the help
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by net75: 12:32pm On Jun 28, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by McTeesticks(m): 12:38pm On Jun 28, 2022
Promxy94:

Not praying they don't sell, but what if non sells?
I wan dm you boss
E get something wey I wan discuss with you
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 1:03pm On Jun 28, 2022

8 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by nkeona(m): 1:15pm On Jun 28, 2022
net75:
Big news: GoDaddy is acquiring Dan.com

https://domainnamewire.com/2022/06/28/big-news-godaddy-is-acquiring-dan-com/
End of 9% and crypto payout.

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 1:39pm On Jun 28, 2022
nkeona:

Crypto would continue but 9% would be reviewed

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 1:40pm On Jun 28, 2022
nkeona:
End of so many things. Besides it's large visibility, GoDaddy doesn't make anything better. It worsens everything. So many people will quit domaining.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Zigla: 1:53pm On Jun 28, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
End of so many things. Besides it's large visibility, GoDaddy doesn't make anything better. It worsens everything. So many people will quit domaining.
too bad! I hate GoDaddy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2879) (2880) (2881) (2882) (2883) (2884) (2885) ... (3312) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Englishisamust, therealMcCain, Inspirer1 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.