Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,138 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2886) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3533519 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2883) (2884) (2885) (2886) (2887) (2888) (2889) ... (3311) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 1:02pm On Jun 30, 2022
riqmarol:
Omo. This enduser was initially interested. Later she changed her mind saying whois didn't show my name as the owner of the Domain.
I explained to her that it was Dynadot's privacy feature, to protect owner's details. I showed her several screenshots of the Domain in my portfolio etc.

I even asked if I should transfer the domain to her ,then receive payment after. She no gree

Omo, we move sha.

Did you try redirecting the domain to her website?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AuntyAmope(m): 1:25pm On Jun 30, 2022
Alexxien:

It as been said several times on this thread that “Shorter Is Better” if you see a domain name where four or more Endusers are using the longer version, that alone as given the name huge credibility. I will throw all other metrics out of the window and Buy the name. Good luck!
Thanks for this insight

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by riqmarol(m): 1:32pm On Jun 30, 2022
HIScraziness:

Did you try redirecting the domain to her website?

She no gree.

She said she doesn't want to be a part of a scam
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by temitopteas: 2:09pm On Jun 30, 2022
For those still trying to make that first sale, don't give up. Follow up is key � in this business.
Also, learn to take a break. While on break, read and research.

Congratulations to recent sellers.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Spiritualizt: 2:51pm On Jun 30, 2022
alawi5k:
Testimony

Arkansas//=Periodontics ///king

$100

6 days

Outbound

Afternic (lander)

Denver//Audio//=Visual/// King

$199

4 months

Afternic (Dan Lander)

Outbound

#DivineGrace

congrats

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EMREX02: 2:59pm On Jun 30, 2022
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EMREX02: 3:00pm On Jun 30, 2022
alawi5k:
Testimony

$100

6 days

Outbound

Afternic (lander)

$199

4 months

Afternic (Dan Lander)

Outbound

#DivineGrace

Congratulations.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TheStakeHolder(m): 3:32pm On Jun 30, 2022
alawi5k:
Testimony
$100
6 days
Outbound
Afternic (lander)

$199
4 months
Afternic (Dan Lander)
Outbound
#DivineGrace

Congratulations!

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 3:47pm On Jun 30, 2022
Sales Alert; Abaco/ Yacht/ Charters.com
$200

Redg $8.49 2 days ago via epik..

Method of sale; outbounding via whatsapp. Yes with my Nigeria number.

All thanks to God Almighty.

59 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ZaRed: 5:17pm On Jun 30, 2022
bologzy:
How do you transfer fund from your PayPal account to your UBA dollar card connected to your PayPal?

The last time I withdrew from PayPal to my UBA dollar card,UBA automatically converted the fund to Naira with their exchange rate.

Apparently, you are using the naira version of the prepaid card.

Go get the dollar prepaid card and you'll get credited in dollars.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TheStakeHolder(m): 5:23pm On Jun 30, 2022
iykepromotions:
$200

Congratulations!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 5:29pm On Jun 30, 2022
How to create a Payoneer account? Should I use my true details?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 5:52pm On Jun 30, 2022
Yes...as a nigerian
symbuul:
How to create a Payoneer account? Should I use my true details?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 6:28pm On Jun 30, 2022
iykepromotions:
$200

The godfather himself.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by YoobaNesan: 6:35pm On Jun 30, 2022
A name was push into my GoDaddy account, I'm having problem listing it on Dan?
Can't I?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by CompuCart(m): 7:56pm On Jun 30, 2022
CompuCart:
Greetings to Elders in the house,I get this lappy wey I they Sale.Direct From US in good Conditions.

Lenovo Yoga 11S ×360

128gb SSD storage
4gb ram
Intel core i5
4th Generation
1.5-2GHz
Keypad Backlight
Touchscreen
Windows 10
Folds to tablet
Good battery backup;up to 4Hrs
Clean Cosmetic condition
Location; Ikeja/Surulere

Price 145k

And

Asus Transformer TP500L ×360

256gb SSD
8gb Ram
Core i7
4th Gen
X360
Touchscreen
15.6"
Windows 10
Clean,Slim and in Good Cosmetic condition
Good battery backup upto 7Hrs in full charge.
Comes With Original Charger.

Price 164,000
Location;Lagos;Ikeja/Surulere

Apologies for Derailing hope you'll Patronise me.More sales to all!

Both Available!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Learner47: 8:16pm On Jun 30, 2022
Alhmd.

This month is my highest Geo sale month for 2022.

I sold 3 Geos this month.

Tho this ma strategy is kind of slow..no momentum but u can make small money like btwn 100+ every month wt minimal outbound. This week I haven't outbound UpTo 4 names ... despite having much time. I also have many end users that don't want to pay from Jan to now..we done ghost...each month like 4 end users or 5 ft ghost...we move

I'm focusing more on quality now for Geo than quantity. Doing thorough scrutiny like I had highlighted in the subsequent post before I reg. I even renewed one Geo that later sold this year.

I hold about 120 Geo name now...many go drop the rest na other domain types.

Sold 1 for 600, another for 350 & and one for 500 which I reported in the subsequent post.

Money done hard for dix country..to avoid much losses nd maximize d probability of sale that is if u r using the QUALITY METHOD:

1. Ensure it's a fresh name that hasn't been outbounded previous year.
2. Get end users before registering except if he sure say 100percent end users dey.
3. Find high paying niche
4. Price well 200, 250, 300, 350..... Depending on industry
5. Reduce price in subsequent follow-ups
6. Ensure emails not entering spam
7. Have backup emails..if Mr A begin enter spam Mr. B feat no enter.

Keep trying..sub IKpromo class, read this thread..read Yogi solanki blog, read Ikhalyfah blog, try nd fail..if u believe in God; add prayers..

.one day that sale go happen.

52 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by erjo: 8:38pm On Jun 30, 2022
Learner47:
Alhmd.

Tho this ma strategy is kind of slow..no momentum but u can make small money like btwn 100+ every month wt minimal outbound. This week I haven't outbound UpTo 4 names ... despite having much time. I also have many end users that don't want to pay from Jan to now..we done ghost...each month like 4 end users or 5 ft ghost...we move

I'm focusing more on quality now for Geo than quantity. Doing thorough scrutiny like I had highlighted in the subsequent post before I reg. I even renewed one Geo that later sold this year.

Sold 1 for 600, another for 350 & and one for 500 which I reported in the subsequent post.

Money done hard for dix country..to avoid much losses nd maximize d probability of sale that is if u r using the QUALITY METHOD:

2. Get end users before registering except if he sure say 100percent end users dey.

Keep trying..sub IKpromo class, read this thread..read Yogi solanki blog, read Ikhalyfah blog, try nd fail..if u believe in God; add prayers..

Nice one bro

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Pk01(m): 8:46pm On Jun 30, 2022
Learner47:
Alhmd.

congratulations bro, masha Allah..
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by FxExpo(m): 8:48pm On Jun 30, 2022
Learner47:
Alhmd.

[b]
1. Ensure it's a fresh name that hasn't been outbounded previous year

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TheStakeHolder(m): 8:50pm On Jun 30, 2022
Learner47:
Alhmd.

Congratulations!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by halogate: 8:50pm On Jun 30, 2022
riqmarol:

She no gree.

She said she doesn't want to be a part of a scam

Since she's internet savvy enough. Let her kuku tell you how determine if it's the real deal.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Heryormilekan(m): 8:53pm On Jun 30, 2022
Learner47:
Alhmd.

Cool. but 700+ is actually on the high side. Congratulations
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Learner47: 9:43pm On Jun 30, 2022
Heryormilekan:

Cool. but 700+ is actually on the high side. Congratulations

Actually 120.

120geos(outbound)+other domains for inbound.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Heryormilekan(m): 9:54pm On Jun 30, 2022
Learner47:

Actually 120.

120geos(outbound)+other domains for inbound.

I understand. was just trying to draw a correlation between overall sales and total portfolio. I've made close to that on Dan too but Holding just 200 domains on Dan tho around 170 domains on Squadhelp too. I've made retail sales on Squadhelp too. Maybe you're investing external money into domaining

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 10:40pm On Jun 30, 2022
alawi5k:
Testimony
$100
6 days
Outbound
Afternic (lander)

$199
4 months
Afternic (Dan Lander)
Outbound
#DivineGrace

Congrats on the sales, boss. I like the disclosure of the landers used.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 10:50pm On Jun 30, 2022
Heryormilekan:

I understand. was just trying to draw a correlation between overall sales and total portfolio. I've made close to that on Dan too but Holding just 200 domains on Dan tho around 170 domains on Squadhelp too. I've made retail sales on Squadhelp too. Maybe you're investing external money into domaining

Wow, you're doing very well! I haven't earned that much on Dan (where I have made most sales) after all these years. But I am grateful to God.

His portfolio size might partly be that large because of low-cost extensions, most notably .xyz. This is based on personal experience.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Heryormilekan(m): 11:20pm On Jun 30, 2022
U1:

Wow, you're doing very well! I haven't earned that much on Dan (where I have made most sales) after all these years. But I am grateful to God.

His portfolio size might partly be that large because of low-cost extensions, most notably .xyz. This is based on personal experience.

Thanks, Bruh, But not exactly tho. I thought as much too because I'm holding rounding 30 .xzy on Dan as well
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mrblaze06: 1:07am On Jul 01, 2022
San//francisco//video//productions//com
SP; $150
SV; Dan
HT; 4 months plus
My only sale of June.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Learner47: 1:54am On Jul 01, 2022
Heryormilekan:

Epik. When I started it was with Epik. All my sales and the same domain I started in Epik r still in Dan. And I've sold greater numbers at Epik. It was in the 1st quarter of 2022 I switched completely to Dan. So Iv made more sales at Epik than Dan. And d portfolio had a major boost this last month from XYZ.

No external money. Fraction of sale is invested back

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Thekeeper(m): 1:55am On Jul 01, 2022
Swetha killing it.. her xyz sales is on another level grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Heryormilekan(m): 2:31am On Jul 01, 2022
Learner47:

Epik. When I started it was with Epik. All my sales and the same domain I started in Epik r still in Dan. And I've sold greater numbers at Epik. It was in the 1st quarter of 2022 I switched completely to Dan. So Iv made more sales at Epik than Dan. And d portfolio had a major boost this last month from XYZ.

No external money. Fraction of sale is invested back

Alright, bru. All good.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2883) (2884) (2885) (2886) (2887) (2888) (2889) ... (3311) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: papalasun, narite, Gpexchange, TaiwoKing, Sadiq3051(m), MatthiasChin and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.