Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,939 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2887) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3548836 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2884) (2885) (2886) (2887) (2888) (2889) (2890) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TONY042(m): 5:26am On Jul 01, 2022
Happy new month people.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Pablo9090: 5:32am On Jul 01, 2022
HIScraziness:

Did you try redirecting the domain to her website?

Guy how far, I don try to reach you no way , abeg if you see this contact me via WhatsApp 081 TWO Six 8 seven 8 322. This na my email too gozieofojebe@gmail.com, I need ur reply urgently !
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Automolite: 6:38am On Jul 01, 2022
Learner47:
Alhmd.

This month is my highest Geo sale month for 2022.

I sold 3 Geos this month.

Tho this ma strategy is kind of slow..no momentum but u can make small money like btwn 100+ every month wt minimal outbound. This week I haven't outbound UpTo 4 names ... despite having much time. I also have many end users that don't want to pay from Jan to now..we done ghost...each month like 4 end users or 5 ft ghost...we move

I'm focusing more on quality now for Geo than quantity. Doing thorough scrutiny like I had highlighted in the subsequent post before I reg. I even renewed one Geo that later sold this year.

I hold about 120 Geo name now...many go drop the rest na other domain types.

Sold 1 for 600, another for 350 & and one for 500 which I reported in the subsequent post.

Money done hard for dix country..to avoid much losses nd maximize d probability of sale that is if u r using the QUALITY METHOD:

1. Ensure it's a fresh name that hasn't been outbounded previous year.
2. Get end users before registering except if he sure say 100percent end users dey.
3. Find high paying niche
4. Price well 200, 250, 300, 350..... Depending on industry
5. Reduce price in subsequent follow-ups
6. Ensure emails not entering spam
7. Have backup emails..if Mr A begin enter spam Mr. B feat no enter.

Keep trying..sub IKpromo class, read this thread..read Yogi solanki blog, read Ikhalyfah blog, try nd fail..if u believe in God; add prayers..

.one day that sale go happen.

Pls u fit mention some of the high paying niches.

Tnx

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TheStakeHolder(m): 7:41am On Jul 01, 2022
Mrblaze06:
San//francisco//video//productions//com SP; $150 SV; Dan HT; 4 months plus My only sale of June.
Congratulations!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AwesomeGod91: 7:52am On Jul 01, 2022
Learner47:
Alhmd.

Tho this ma strategy is kind of slow..no momentum but u can make small money like btwn 100+ every month wt minimal outbound. This week I haven't outbound UpTo 4 names ... despite having much time. I also have many end users that don't want to pay from Jan to now..we done ghost...each month like 4 end users or 5 ft ghost...we move

I'm focusing more on quality now for Geo than quantity. Doing thorough scrutiny like I had highlighted in the subsequent post before I reg. I even renewed one Geo that later sold this year.

Sold 1 for 600, another for 350 & and one for 500 which I reported in the subsequent post.

Money done hard for dix country..to avoid much losses nd maximize d probability of sale that is if u r using the QUALITY METHOD:

2. Get end users before registering except if he sure say 100percent end users dey.

Keep trying..sub IKpromo class, read this thread..read Yogi solanki blog, read Ikhalyfah blog, try nd fail..if u believe in God; add prayers..

Congrats bro
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AwesomeGod91: 7:53am On Jul 01, 2022
iykepromotions:
Sales Alert; Abaco/ Yacht/ Charters.com
$200

Redg $8.49 2 days ago via epik..

Method of sale; outbounding via whatsapp. Yes with my Nigeria number.

All thanks to God Almighty.

Congrats boss
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AwesomeGod91: 7:53am On Jul 01, 2022
Mrblaze06:
San//francisco//video//productions//com
SP; $150
SV; Dan
HT; 4 months plus
My only sale of June.

Congrats boss
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Spiritualizt: 9:33am On Jul 01, 2022
Learner47:
Alhmd.

congrats on your sales boss you're so inspiring
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mrblaze06: 11:50am On Jul 01, 2022
TheStakeHolder:
Congratulations!
AwesomeGod91:

Congrats boss
Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Besthelp01(m): 1:33pm On Jul 01, 2022
Congratulations boss.
As a newbie, please allow me to ask.
How do you know domains that has been registered previous years
2. When you contact end users before registering, won't they go and register it at the normal price with Domain registrars?
Thanks

Learner47:
Alhmd.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Besthelp01(m): 1:35pm On Jul 01, 2022
I can't wait to have my first sale ever wink
It will happen this month by God's grace

21 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by schullten: 1:48pm On Jul 01, 2022
Happy New Month to my fellow domainers.
More sales to us all. July will Obey Us.

Congratulations to all sellers.

7 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by McTeesticks(m): 3:36pm On Jul 01, 2022
Dunno if this is settled already
Next time boss, just ask Dan in the payment window to send your payment in GBP; they will show you how to set subsequent payments to GBP as well
Then their conversion is automatic and payment takes just some hours

My own experience tho

therealMcCain:

Its my GBP account I filled in. Their message was $××× was sent. I read somewhere on this thread that DAN will do the conversion.

Could that be the issue

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 3:48pm On Jul 01, 2022
Please does anyone know if it's possible to open an online bank account in Nigeria without providing a signature specimen?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by YoobaNesan: 4:40pm On Jul 01, 2022
You'll send a picture of your signature in paper (it should be bold)
U1:
Please does anyone know if it's possible to open an online bank account in Nigeria without providing a signature specimen?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jaymidas001: 4:50pm On Jul 01, 2022
Not a sale but first earning from domaining. I'm a passive domainer, just have a couple of brandable domains...
I won a contest on brand new name.

Thanks to gpexchange for sharing the info.

Hoping to get a sales alert too.

22 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 5:13pm On Jul 01, 2022
YoobaNesan:
You'll send a picture of your signature in paper (it should be bold)

Thanks, boss. I thought as much.

I asked that question because of what I experienced at a Wema Bank branch today while trying to withdraw from my Dom Lite account. They practically told me that I had no signature on my account! As a result, I ended up spending around one and a half hours without getting a dime.

This is an account that I have been using for years and I can recall clearly that I uploaded a signature specimen when I opened it, along with a selfie. I still withdrew from it last month.

These Nigerian banks can be quite frustrating. To think I was thinking of fully using this Dom Lite account and getting a USD card. sad At this point, e be like say I fit reason this Grey.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 5:27pm On Jul 01, 2022
Lol almost forgot about them......Congrats grin
Jaymidas001:
Not a sale but first earning from domaining. I'm a passive domainer, just have a couple of brandable domains...
I won a contest on brand new name.

Thanks to gpexchange for sharing the info.

Hoping to get a sales alert too.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jaymidas001: 5:33pm On Jul 01, 2022
Gpexchange:
Lol almost forgot about them......Congrats grin

Thanks boss.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Learner47: 5:49pm On Jul 01, 2022
Besthelp01:
Congratulations boss.
2. When you contact end users before registering, won't they go and register it at the normal price with Domain registrars?
Thanks

I'm also a newbie. Pls, read this thread for at least 1year if u aren't IT orientated. If u have IT knowledge at least 4 to 5 months jotting stuff down. Contact Ikpromotions for proper training...before u go register name.

Domaining isn't running anywhere. Ppl will continue to run business online no need to be in a rush. Settle down nd read.

I didn't say u should go and pitch unregistered name. It is lack of reading that cause this question. The first question too also lack of reading ..all these have been answered before.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 6:06pm On Jul 01, 2022
McTeesticks:
Dunno if this is settled already
Next time boss, just ask Dan in the payment window to send your payment in GBP; they will show you how to set subsequent payments to GBP as well
Then their conversion is automatic and payment takes just some hours

My own experience tho

It hasn't been settled o.

DAN has not gotten a reject.

(Grey says it takes 3working days for the funds to reject automatically & that if it doesn't then DAN should do a recall.

DAN says they cant do a recall, I need to wait for the reject) its more than 3working days now by the way.

I am just angry & I don't want to spill my mind.

When this is all resolved, I will stick to what has always worked for me.

Once again, if you haven't gone through a process before, state that clearly, so that the reader will know whether to ask further questions or act upon the info.

If you are also busy or distracted, don't give procedures

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Shashar: 6:09pm On Jul 01, 2022
Learner47:

I'm also a newbie. Pls, read this thread for at least 1year if u aren't IT orientated. If u have IT knowledge at least 4 to 5 months jotting stuff down. Contact Ikpromotions for proper training...before u go register name.

Domaining isn't running anywhere. Ppl will continue to run business online no need to be in a rush. Settle down nd read.

I didn't say u should go and pitch unregistered name. It is lack of reading that cause this question. The first question too also lack of reading ..all these have been answered before.
Congrats on your sales! Lol Everybody wan make money,but nobody wan read.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Besthelp01(m): 8:41pm On Jul 01, 2022
I think my questions are straight forward enough though.
Enjoy your sales
Learner47:

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Rankett: 10:33pm On Jul 01, 2022
Besthelp01:
I think my questions are straight forward enough though.
Enjoy your sales

What he said was that you should confirm there are end users for the domain you want to buy before making the purchase... Not that you should pitch unregistered name to end users

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Besthelp01(m): 10:53pm On Jul 01, 2022
Thanks boss.
When he said "get end users" I thought he was saying one should contact them
Not that I didn't read it.

Rankett:

What he said was that you should confirm there are end users for the domain you want to buy before making the purchase... Not that you should pitch unregistered name to end users

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by alawi5k: 2:18am On Jul 02, 2022
Besthelp01:
Congratulations boss.
Thanks

Completedns. Com

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Learner47: 12:44pm On Jul 02, 2022
This

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 1:03pm On Jul 02, 2022
Learner47:
This

And is seriously affecting, i think we have reached the peak of domaining for geo names.

Demand is low, and spam messages are high, responses are even low now.

That's why many would not want to report sales again.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Learner47: 1:10pm On Jul 02, 2022
Promxy94:

True. As competition rises; one changes strategy. Nothing is sweet like a fresh niche or name that hasn't been "crowd"ly outbounded.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 1:59pm On Jul 02, 2022
Promxy94:

And is seriously affecting, i think we have reached the peak of domaining for geo names.

Demand is low, and spam messages are high, responses are even low now.

You have a point. Someone reported a solar sale here about some days, I already backordered a better variant before he reported that. I wanted to cancel but just took the risk because it's a better variant and I already backordered before he reported it. My conscience was clear. Two days after the name dropped, I sold it. Same day, there's another variant on Dan. But the person doesn't understand how the niche and its endusers operate or think.

The solution for me is to stick with the best variant. And this may sound selfish and unpopular, I don't think merely reporting sales help newbies. It may help a pro but not a newbie. E.g you can check the number of MortgageIT names on Dan after the last report. You'd be shocked to see a newbie buying about 10 hoping for sale and getting their heart broken even though this is not my wish.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 2:08pm On Jul 02, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
You have a point. Someone reported a solar sale here about some days, I already backordered a better variant before he reported that. I wanted to cancel but just took the risk because it's a better variant and I already backordered before he reported it. My conscience was clear. Two days after the name dropped, I sold it. Same day, there's another variant on Dan. But the person doesn't understand how the niche and its endusers operate or think.

The solution for me is to stick with the best variant. And this may sound selfish and unpopular, I don't think merely reporting sales help newbies. It may help a pro but not a newbie. E.g you can check the number of MortgageIT names on Dan after the last report. You'd be shocked to see a newbie buying about 10 hoping for sale and getting their heart broken even though this is not my wish.

I now understand why most people don't care to report sales.

The business is more than a competition now.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 2:14pm On Jul 02, 2022
Sapiosexuality:

True tho. Anyways this is why most of my sales will stay on whatsapp grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2884) (2885) (2886) (2887) (2888) (2889) (2890) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.