Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,789 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2888) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3548229 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2885) (2886) (2887) (2888) (2889) (2890) (2891) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 2:18pm On Jul 02, 2022
HIScraziness:

True tho. Anyways this is why most of my sales will stay on whatsapp grin
Lol. You know if not for our chat I'd have deleted that backorder. Something about it felt wrong. Thank God I didn't wait a month before outbounding lol. Outbounding names like that makes me feel dirty lol.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 2:19pm On Jul 02, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
Lol. You know if not for our chat I'd have deleted that backorder. Something about it felt wrong. Thank God I didn't wait a month before outbounding lol. Outbounding names like that makes me feel dirty lol.

And you refused to pay me my tithe, the gods dey watch u and ur ways.. and it was such a sweet and fast sale, more of that abeg.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 2:26pm On Jul 02, 2022
Promxy94:

I now understand why most people don't care to report sales.

The business is more than a competition now.
It's not really the competition that's my problem. I don't mind competition. It's more of the influx of some people who don't want to really learn, the influx of inferior and terrible names and outbounding them. I don't feel comfortable when I have AustinLawyer and the person with LawyerTxAustin is outbounding same name to enendusers.

I truly feel that in my heart, any domainer who really understands this business will consider so many things before regging and that will include making sure the endusers are not spammed to death. If they tire, geo domaining will suffer. Please guys check variants on Dan before regging. Let's help ourselves.

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 2:28pm On Jul 02, 2022
HIScraziness:

And you refused to pay me my tithe, the gods dey watch u and ur ways.. and it was such a sweet and fast sale, more of that abeg.
Lolol. Even the Gods know say things hard.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by id911(m): 3:10pm On Jul 02, 2022
HIScraziness:

True tho. Anyways this is why most of my sales will stay on whatsapp grin

End users self don tire of receiving mountain of messages on almost the same type of Geo domains that's why there's low reply rate these days. My retirement from Geo is almost here grin grin

However, it was sales reports in the past that motivated me to try this thing out. So, my recent sales are below:

Arizona/Flight//Academy///com= $588
Astro-Energy///com= $788

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 3:25pm On Jul 02, 2022
id911:

End users self don tire of receiving mountain of messages on almost the same type of Geo domains that's why there's low reply rate these days. My retirement from Geo is almost here grin grin

However, it was sales reports in the past that motivated me to try this thing out. So, my recent sales are below.

Astro-Energy///com= $788

Sweet sales! You are doing well sir. Did you outbound the arizona flight academy?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by id911(m): 3:36pm On Jul 02, 2022
HIScraziness:

Sweet sales! You are doing well sir. Did you outbound the arizona flight academy?

Yes Sir, thanks!

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Omini247: 3:56pm On Jul 02, 2022
id911:

However, it was sales reports in the past that motivated me to try this thing out. So, my recent sales are below.

Astro-Energy///com= $788
Congrats..More sale

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Martinz1234(f): 3:57pm On Jul 02, 2022
*How to make money online*
*Have you heard of Smart MLM?*

*Smart Multi level marketing is a platform where you can make money through referral,it's strictly for referral and nothing else*
*It's legit and very true, not scam*
*We have 3 packages*
*First package register with 3,500 and refer 3 people and cash out 17,000*
*Second Package register with 2000 and refer 3 people and cash out 10000*
*Third package register with 1000 and refer 4 people and cash out 6000*

*DM me on WhatsApp to register �*
*http:////+2347040796377*
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by yemight2776(m): 4:55pm On Jul 02, 2022
If you are interested in buying domain that earn through Bodis, please contact me through my signature.

Attached is the Bodis Screenshot record for the month of June 2022.

1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Homeboyok: 5:02pm On Jul 02, 2022
Ever wanted to know how to trade and become a pro in the financial market?
Do you long to start forex trading and learn how it works?
Well here is the best chance for you.
IM mastery online academy provides the best learning platform with over 10years experienced and profitable educators, that are ready to teach you the basics, fundamentals and blue print of the fx, crypto and binary markets, and the best part is that you earn as you learn. Yes you heard me right, the educators and the IM team gives trading signals on a daily basis.
If you're interested contact me on zero816 210 3five five3. WhatsApp
Disclaimer: Not a scam
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Rankett: 6:21pm On Jul 02, 2022
id911:

Astro-Energy///com= $788

Was the astro name inbound or outbound? Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Rankett: 6:30pm On Jul 02, 2022
Just some tips for my fellow domainers:

Kindly note this:

1. Domaining is not a get rich quick scheme

2. It requires patience

3. The domain name you thought may sell might never sell, the one you never thought will sell might be the one that will sell( in short, domaining is a game of numbers combined with quality)

4. Some end users will show interest in your domain and will later disappear.

5. You might not make a sale until you purchase a number of domains ( made my first sale on the 7th, some made their first sale on the 40th)

6. You will make mistakes. Even the pros in the business make mistakes, so you don't have to crucify yourself

7. You might experience sales drought for some period (I've seen someone that experienced this for 9 months and is probably still experiencing it). Some months, you can have 5, 6 or more sales

8. A basic training doesn't give you everything you need in domaining. You need to read,read and read. Naira land and namepros and other domaining blogs like aisabdomains dot com, yogisolanki dot com, abdulbasit dot com are your go to place.

9. Create your own system: Geo domains are getting saturated day by day, you need to get a unique system for getting quality domains, be it Geo or other domains.

10. Have an offline business ( so that you don't depend solely on sales from domains). It's not compulsory but it's an added advantage.

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Cashew: 6:48pm On Jul 02, 2022
Hi guys,

I like experts here to explain something a bit confusing, I see a number of short letter domains sold for as much as 1k at auction, are these buyers end users or they are trying to sell them too ?

Just here trying to learn more on this industry
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Faboosuarez(m): 6:57pm On Jul 02, 2022
How can i purchase a domain on can, shii looks confusing as fck
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 7:05pm On Jul 02, 2022
Cashew:
Hi guys,

I like experts here to explain something a bit confusing, I see a number of short letter domains sold for as much as 1k at auction, are these buyers end users or they are trying to sell them too ?

Just here trying to learn more on this industry

1. Those kind of names you are referring to are most times Premuim names

2. They have a great Resale value even amongst domainers

3. Sometimes end users also participate in these auctions

4. Its a Win Win situation, if you as an investor can win those auctions, then you can keep and hold for the end user for premuim price, you can equally sell it off later to another domainer at wholesale price

There are exceptions to all I put here.

eg some auctions end up being between 2 people, one of the them could be the enduser, if you outbid him and win. he might not buy the name from you at your price because he probably stopped bidding on the name when he got the highest price he was willing to pay for the name.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 7:05pm On Jul 02, 2022
Faboosuarez:
How can i purchase a domain on can, shii looks confusing as fck

What is Can? language also matters when you are asking for help/direction

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Rwshd: 7:08pm On Jul 02, 2022
Learner47:
Alhmd.

This month is my highest Geo sale month for 2022.

I sold 3 Geos this month.

I'm focusing more on quality now for Geo than quantity. Doing thorough scrutiny like I had highlighted in the subsequent post before I reg. I even renewed one Geo that later sold this year.

Alhamdulillah for you and congrats, true Learner! Please, I have a few vital questions:

1. From your vast experience, which days of the week are best for outbounding?

2. What time during your preferred days is best for sending emails (and getting replies)?

3. What's your take on this name: Fort//Lauderdale//Landscaping//king?

4. Do you respond to PMs? Can I send you one? I await your replies. More sales to your portfolio!

PS My first and only sale was last month; I was initiated into domaining last October. Currently on page ~815 of this great thread, a goldmine of business ideas. Salute to the OP and every member who has contributed beneficially.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by alawi5k: 7:08pm On Jul 02, 2022
Domainers, always looking for reported sales but are not comfortable to report their sales.

Even those that post more than ten times on a page here and chat with themselves ( using one moniker to post and another to reply the same post) are also not comfortable to report sales.

Niche no dey finish.

Some backordered abused domain and be expecting sales. I will drop Geo domains ( after 4th reoutbound), three months later, I will see the domain listed on Dan and the person will think he will sell it. I dey laugh grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 7:15pm On Jul 02, 2022
alawi5k:
Domainers, always looking for reported sales but are not comfortable to report their sales.

Even those that post more than ten times on a page here and chat with themselves ( using one moniker to post and another to reply the same post) are also not comfortable to report sales.

Niche no dey finish.

Some backordered abused domain and be expecting sales. I will drop Geo domains ( after 4th reoutbound), three months later, I will see the domain listed on Dan and the person will think he will sell it. I dey laugh grin

Thanks boss..

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by id911(m): 7:21pm On Jul 02, 2022
Rankett:

Was the astro name inbound or outbound? Thanks
Inbound!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 7:33pm On Jul 02, 2022
id911:

However, it was sales reports in the past that motivated me to try this thing out.

Rwshd:

PS My first and only sale was last month; I was initiated into domaining last October. Currently on page ~815 of this great thread, a goldmine of business ideas. Salute to the OP and every member who has contributed beneficially.
Congratulations on your first sale
Can you share the name, or it's under 60 days lock?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AkProsper(m): 8:10pm On Jul 02, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
E.g you can check the number of MortgageIT names on Dan after the last report. You'd be shocked to see a newbie buying about 10 hoping for sale and getting their heart broken even though this is not my wish.

I aslo checked but the results wasn't encouraging. The major cities in different variants are all for sales. 400+
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Faboosuarez(m): 8:47pm On Jul 02, 2022
therealMcCain:

What is Can? language also matters when you are asking for help/direction

Sorry, I meant Dan
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Learner47: 9:08pm On Jul 02, 2022
Rwshd:

I'm a newbie ...&learning. Don't consider my answers to ur questions as an expert. U'd have to figure what works best for u as u journey along.

1. I send emails from Tuesday to Friday. Sometimes skip Friday.
2. From 2pm-once it's 9pm I'm done with domaining. U can do 9m till midnight if u can.
3. If it has UpTo 50 end users confirmed email address u stand a chance+ other factors checked. But personally like right now, I won't register this name.
4. Ma email done lost. I try as much to answer questions nd drop everything here.

Congrats on ur sale. As far as u don't give up u may turn out to be d next Braden Pollock. Gdluck Sir.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Omini247: 9:14pm On Jul 02, 2022
Icausetrouble what's good...it's been a while...waiting on your dust clearing SR...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 9:18pm On Jul 02, 2022
Faboosuarez:

Sorry, I meant Dan

Do you mean registering a name on Dan? Sorry you can't. Dan is just a marketplace to sell domains for now.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mrsoftwork(m): 9:28pm On Jul 02, 2022
Please how did you search for your end users? Which keyword did you use?

Greenbuoy:
250USD.

HT: 5 weeks

First follow-up.

Inspired by the CentralFlorida one reported a while back. Big thanks to that fellow.

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mrsoftwork(m): 9:28pm On Jul 02, 2022
Please how did you search for your end users? Which keyword did you use?

Fixitnow:
E be like say money dey this niche oo shocked

Na only 10 emails I send oo.

Omo, they rush me with "how much"

Bin: $500
SP: $495
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by honestmike(m): 9:29pm On Jul 02, 2022
Alexxien:

Two days ago, a buyer asked to take my domain for $250; I agreed. He went to check whois and saw registrant country from Nigeria. I am sure You know how it ends...Buyer fled for his Life...Lol

There is just one thing I find very funny, this buyers knows afternic, Dan and they know this brokers are legit. Still, once they discovered you are from Nigeria, they just don't want to hear anything anymore. Not even the legitimacy of this brokers can save you. Nigerians scare the shít out of them.

Keep your whois hidden.
Avoid phone calls
Use VPN
If they somehow find out.. do not deny.
If them run.. leave them for a while. They will later calm Down.
People still sell domains even with the seller knowing they are Nigerian. Best to avoid them knowing sha

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Rwshd: 9:35pm On Jul 02, 2022
BOOKWORMLUX:

Congratulations on your first sale
Can you share the name, or it's under 60 days lock?

Thanks for asking @BOOKWORMLUX. Here goes:

*****FIRST SALE ALERT******

Domain name: Johnscreek\\TreeService\\com
Sale price: $185 (BIN)
Sales type: Outbound
Venue: SAV
Purchase price: SAV $6.95
Hold time: 1 month 4 days (bought on May 7 and sold on Jun. 11)

I had watched the name as it dropped and hoped that no one would register it before I had the funds to do so. I registered the domain about a week or two later at SAV and landed it at the SAV marketplace (yes, SAV! grin).

The buyer hit "Buy Now" immediately after receiving my mail. I had scheduled my mails the night before to hit my end users' inboxes early on that fateful Saturday morning. I checked my mail around 11:30 am (around the time the emails were rolling out) and saw that glorious email from SAV. I cashed out from SAV 5 days later, and the money ($151.6 [after SAV's 4% commission and $26 wire transfer fee]) hit my dom account 6 days after cashing out.

If one thing can kill a newbie at inception, it is GREED. I'll also advise anyone seriously considering this as a side hustle to read from page 1 (as I wrote previously, I'm still on 815). I'll continue my story later; I still have more "stories" to glean from this thread.

@Learner47, thank you for your reply. Thank you all.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Cashew: 9:41pm On Jul 02, 2022
Hi there,

I noticed in one of your posts that you have over 1k portfolio, would it not make sense to post them on a web page and advertise the page with the hope of finding buyers.

In other words set up your own market place.

Just thinking, what do others think

Please note, I am specifically talking about the brandable market

beckplanet:

Maybe the afternic system detected an irregular activity with your account and restricted it, this usually happens with new accounts. Hence I'll suggest you wait to hear from support but if no reasonable response from them I'll advise you open another account afterwards but hopefully they replies with some good news to unlock your account.
Hope that helps.

Peace smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2885) (2886) (2887) (2888) (2889) (2890) (2891) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: dregmaster, nurex01(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.