Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,763 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2903) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3551694 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2900) (2901) (2902) (2903) (2904) (2905) (2906) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Johnsonclement(m): 7:34am On Jul 12, 2022
Good morning,
Pls how can I do DOMAIN OWNERSHIP VERIFICATION on Sedo, I registered the domain at dynadot and direct it to Dan because of the lead page.But I want list it on sedo ,they ask me to do ownership verification, how can I do it?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Frankly45: 7:49am On Jul 12, 2022
Johnsonclement:
Good morning,
Pls how can I do DOMAIN OWNERSHIP VERIFICATION on Sedo, I registered the domain at dynadot and direct it to Dan because of the lead page.But I want list it on sedo ,they ask me to do ownership verification, how can I do it?

Change the namesaver to that of sedo i.e ns1.sedoparking.com ns2.sedoparking.com.
After the verification is done, change it back to that of Dan . Or you follow the instructions in the email they sent you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Johnsonclement(m): 8:36am On Jul 12, 2022
[quote author=Frankly45 post=114648628]

Change the namesaver to that of sedo i.e ns1.sedoparking.com ns2.sedoparking.com.
After the verification is done, change it back to that of Dan . Or you follow the instructions in the email they sent you.[/quotes
Ok, thank you for this
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by bologzy(m): 9:11am On Jul 12, 2022
Import leads on Dan.

dayo2hot:
Afternoon all, please how can I reply this from the end-user.

"I need to see the contract for the sale and transfer which contains all terms."

He agreed to buy the domain but he sent this again. What does it mean?

Pls u get answer to this? Gpexchange
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kennypoka2(m): 9:12am On Jul 12, 2022
Rankett:

Do you have a GoDaddy auctions account? If you have, list It in the auction marketplace with a bin price, then send the list to her. You can do some Google search to find out how to go about using the BIN option
Thank you. Will try this!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kennypoka2(m): 9:13am On Jul 12, 2022
HIScraziness:

Hmm I just listed the normal way. I didn't use their landers tho. I used Dan's and the name sold through Dan.

Okay, thanks!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Domainer1999: 9:30am On Jul 12, 2022
For that guy that said domaining is a gamble/ponzi scheme, this is the real domaining.
Domaining is just the online real estate.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Votumejero(m): 10:04am On Jul 12, 2022
McTeesticks:
For this name boss, that column where they put "notes" what explanation did you put there for this name??
Is it a blend or coined from something
That column dey always make me lost
Abeg help

Most times I leave it empty(not best practice though). For this entry I think what I wrote was "P r o o s c h is similar to the names you like Porsche and Bosch."

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Bigman02(m): 10:26am On Jul 12, 2022
Zigla:
biggerman , I off cap for you. It has been a long time. I wish you more SALES too.
Amen boss... I go Holla u for whatsapp boss.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Crazeworld(m): 10:33am On Jul 12, 2022
Yemd:
Bosses in the house, pls how can I respond to this message from a buyer: Message $200, This is my final offer $200

That sounds like a ready buyer. If you want to take the offer, all you need to is reply in a professional manner without sounding desperate. Here is what I'd reply with.

Thanks Yemd for the offer. We'll take $200 for the domain. The price has been updated on the checkout page.

However, as we are still negotiating with other businesses that have shown interest (and because we are negotiating a higher price with them), this price will be valid for the next 24 hours before it reverts to the original asking price.

It would be best if we can seal this deal immediately.

Here is the checkout link [LINK]

Regards,
Name

You can only use either "We" or "I" depending on how your initial pitch sounded.

PS:
Attached below is a swipe of all the responses AwesomeDuru dropped on this thread. I know some of you will still come back to ask how to reply to "how much" outbound responses.

30 Likes 15 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Crazeworld(m): 11:06am On Jul 12, 2022
Domainer1999:
For that guy that said domaining is a gamble/ponzi scheme, this is the real domaining.
Domaining is just the online real estate.
It took 34 years before it's worth the $1.7 million sale price. That is investment.

New domainers register a name and get discouraged it doesn't sell in a year. That is a gambling mindset.

What are you registering?
How long are you willing to wait to sell it?
Do you have a model to maintain/build your portfolio or you're just doing insha'allah?

That is what separates gamblers from investors.

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Zidoh(m): 12:24pm On Jul 12, 2022
Crazeworld:
It took 34 years before it's worth the $1.7 million sale price. That is investment.

New domainers register a name and get discouraged it doesn't sell in a year. That is a gambling mindset.

Do you have a model to maintain/build your portfolio or you're just doing insha'allah?

Nice write up there.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jimneighbour: 1:10pm On Jul 12, 2022
House... What do you think of HireApparel@king
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by JohnnA1: 2:35pm On Jul 12, 2022
U1:
I thought this may interest those who might not be aware and are open to selling any eligible new gTLD domain names in their portfolio via auctions .
You sure this is on? I tried to apply, na my domains he dey go, with no instructions on what to do or form to fill? undecided
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Glistinin(m): 2:53pm On Jul 12, 2022
Click on the radio button in the center and you will see drop down options, then click the first option after selecting the domains you want to submit for the action.
JohnnA1:
You sure this is on? I tried to apply, na my domains he dey go, with no instructions on what to do or form to fill? undecided

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by McTeesticks(m): 3:16pm On Jul 12, 2022
Votumejero:

Most times I leave it empty(not best practice though). For this entry I think what I wrote was "P r o o s c h is similar to the names you like Porsche and Bosch."
Oh ok
Thanks bruh

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 3:35pm On Jul 12, 2022
JohnnA1:

It's what I saw on the site.

If I may ask, how did you try to apply?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 3:41pm On Jul 12, 2022
Abeg, who fit help me call an attorney in the U.S., please?

Fear dey catch me small for this one. cheesy Besides, I haven't had awesome results from calling potential buyers.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Brandconsultany: 3:41pm On Jul 12, 2022
To the experts in the house, I searched for a particular domain keyword and found these stats about the domain like monthly traffic of 45.m and I'm thinking of registering two of these domains for because of parking which may help me cover continuous operation cost etc.
Please experts kindly look the image and advise me if it's good for parking purposes.

Thanks.

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 3:47pm On Jul 12, 2022
Brandconsultany:
To the experts in the house, I searched for a particular domain keyword and found these stats about the domain like monthly traffic of 45.m and I'm thinking of registering two of these domains for because of parking which may help me cover continuous operation cost etc.
Please experts kindly look the image and advise me if it's good for parking purposes.

Thanks.
Please don't register. That's not enough. That's not the traffic. That's the Search Volume. It's different from (Organic) Traffic. Please don't buy. Take the name to Ubersuggest dot com. Insert it there and post the result here.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by JohnnA1: 3:49pm On Jul 12, 2022
U1:

It's what I saw on the site.

If I may ask, how did you try to apply?

By clicking the apply button... it seems you have to add the name first, and then, click the optimise button for the option.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 4:15pm On Jul 12, 2022
JohnnA1:
By clicking the apply button... it seems you have to add the name first, and then, click the optimise button for the option.

Select the domain name(s) in your portfolio that want to add and then click the "Promote Domains" drop-down to see the option to submit for the auctions.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by JohnnA1: 5:03pm On Jul 12, 2022
Crazeworld:

Good share.
What NP thread are the screenshots from?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Crazeworld(m): 7:00pm On Jul 12, 2022
JohnnA1:
Good share.
What NP thread are the screenshots from?
I think I must have screenshot it from the sales report thread.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by YoobaNesan: 8:12pm On Jul 12, 2022
Crazeworld:
I think I must have screenshot it from the sales report thread.

Why are you like this? Did you posted it?
Why don't we give credit to whom it is due.
I was just surprised when people where giving you kudos as if you were the op.
Albeit, the post is explanatory enough and your explanation is not needed.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Rankett: 8:49pm On Jul 12, 2022
YoobaNesan:

The analysis he made was a great one and deserves to be commended

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by YoobaNesan: 8:56pm On Jul 12, 2022
Commando ni
Rankett:

The analysis he made was a great one and deserves to be commended

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by RESHARPENED: 9:07pm On Jul 12, 2022
YoobaNesan:
Commando ni

You're frustrated and dumb.

A horrible combination.

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by id911(m): 9:12pm On Jul 12, 2022
YoobaNesan:

Who be this one?!

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by WVanna: 9:42pm On Jul 12, 2022
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by edogu(m): 11:23pm On Jul 12, 2022
Crazeworld:

That sounds like a ready buyer. If you want to take the offer, all you need to is reply in a professional manner without sounding desperate. Here is what I'd reply with.

You can only use either "We" or "I" depending on how your initial pitch sounded.

PS:
Attached below is a swipe of all the responses AwesomeDuru dropped on this thread. I know some of you will still come back to ask how to reply to "how much" outbound responses.
Thanks!

(1) (2) (3) ... (2900) (2901) (2902) (2903) (2904) (2905) (2906) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: tayorh(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.