Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,108 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2906) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3550220 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2903) (2904) (2905) (2906) (2907) (2908) (2909) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 5:05pm On Jul 14, 2022
U1:

That's strange. The emails I sent during the brief period I used that app always reflected in my default inbox, including drafts.

Sorry, can't help on this.
Ok
Thanks for sharing your own experience using the app
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 5:39pm On Jul 14, 2022
This people can spoil deals eeh, very interested client but a Web novice, after series of conviction, copied I T company and they adviced against it.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by massive1019(m): 6:08pm On Jul 14, 2022
BOOKWORMLUX:

Boomerang app is not reliable , except if you plan to use same phone for life

Lost all my outbound mails I sent using it just because I logged out of the app

Now I can't follow up

If you don't know about this, please think twice before using it because it doesn't save your messages after you logout or change device.

My personal experience
been using boomerang for life...even when i changed my phone last year...all my mails were still intact. If i send any emails through boomerang i will surely see those emails in my normal gmail app.

Another thing, dont you have a spreed sheet that contains all your email addresses...like having an excel sheet for each name. The sheet will make your work faster...like now i send 10 emails in 1min...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mrblaze06: 6:11pm On Jul 14, 2022
BOOKWORMLUX:

No one responded to my question I asked about why my mails disappeared

If the app doesn't guarantee me being able to retrieve old messages in a situation where I change my device and have to login again, then it's a big scam

I don't see anything special in the app
Their email tracking is wack

The send later option was the only thing that made me to use the app then

But now I've realized I could use same feature on the normal gmail app

Like I said, it's from my personal experience

If you've changed devices and have to login and didn't lose your mails sent, you can let me know
I have changed my phone two months ago and my emails are still intact.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 6:35pm On Jul 14, 2022
Mrblaze06:
I have changed my phone two months ago and my emails are still intact.
Ok
Thank you
massive1019:

Another thing, dont you have a spreed sheet that contains all your email addresses...like having an excel sheet for each name. The sheet will make your work faster...like now i send 10 emails in 1min...
Thanks for sharing

Please explain this spread sheet part
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by YoobaNesan: 6:48pm On Jul 14, 2022
Seeing Dan(.)com. | A Go()Daddy brand
Sapiosexuality:
What exactly sucks?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 6:49pm On Jul 14, 2022
therealMcCain:

They couldn't give a timeframe, they kept saying it takes time. I asked them to track the status of the transaction, if its pending or what.

No response on that. I also reached out to laszlo on namepros, same position.

so sorry about your experience. I think a callback is what should be done. Since it's Dan, why didn't you use BTC?

Some people have had success using Grey.co but their USD bank account, which I presume you used has had problems for more than 2 months.

So sorry about your experience.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by MrPADDY(m): 7:13pm On Jul 14, 2022
TechSkill:
what about address. Is it Nigerian address that will be there?
To add the Grey GBP account on Afternic, you have to select United Kingdom from the drop-down. With this, you cannot add a Nigerian address. Therefore, use the Grey GBP account UK address (16 Red Lion Square, London, WC1R 4QH, United Kingdom)

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by teeman049: 7:18pm On Jul 14, 2022
Congrats boss, more wins.

I'm having issue with signing in into my afternic account. Always saying I can't sign in now and always referring me to sign in through godaddy.

Any solution to this?

2sexycom:
Sold yesterday
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Tanjiro: 9:20pm On Jul 14, 2022
Guys I sold a domain on Sav auctions anchor/man/dot/xyz since about 5 months ago and have done the transfer. But I did not receive any message from them about payout. I even messaged them but no reply. How can I get my $17 please? sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Rankett: 10:09pm On Jul 14, 2022
Tanjiro:
Guys I sold a domain on Sav auctions anchor/man/dot/xyz since about 5 months ago and have done the transfer. But I did not receive any message from them about payout. I even messaged them but no reply. How can I get my $17 please? sad

Login to your account. Click on marketplace. You will see available balance. Click on cash out. It will take you to a page where you will fill your payment details.

I have not used this before and I don't know if SAV has a limit you have to reach before paying out, my own $4 sef still dey there.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by RESHARPENED: 10:12pm On Jul 14, 2022
Tanjiro:

It'll be available on your profile already, check marketplace on the drop down list.

As to how you're going to get it out, that's going to be tricky. There's a $26 charge on wire transfers from sav to Nigerian banks. So your money won't even cover charges.

That said, register on Grey/co and get a USD account. Try to link the account to Sav via ACH and NOT swift code.

See if that works.

Congrats on the sale.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by temitopteas: 11:03pm On Jul 14, 2022
BOOKWORMLUX:

Ok
Thanks for sharing your own experience using the app
So sorry about your experience with boomerang � man. That app is a very good for manual outbound.
I once experienced something similar.
If the email address you're using is less than 5 month, send maximum of 80 mails /24hrs. 1mail/ 2mins is not bad considering the fact that you can schedule your mails ahead.

Gmail would have blocked � your acct had it been you're sending the mails without boomerang.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by temitopteas: 11:07pm On Jul 14, 2022
Anybody using n/a/m/e/C/h/e/a/p/ custom email to send mails via Gmail??
Abeg I need help�.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 11:28pm On Jul 14, 2022
temitopteas:

So sorry about your experience with boomerang � man. That app is a very good for manual outbound.
I once experienced something similar.
If the email address you're using is less than 5 month, send maximum of 80 mails /24hrs. 1mail/ 2mins is not bad considering the fact that you can schedule your mails ahead.

Gmail would have blocked � your acct had it been you're sending the mails without boomerang.
Wow
Thank you so much
temitopteas:
Abeg I need help�.
I'm using it
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Tanjiro: 11:36pm On Jul 14, 2022
Rankett:

Login to your account. Click on marketplace. You will see available balance. Click on cash out. It will take you to a page where you will fill your payment details.

I have not used this before and I don't know if SAV has a limit you have to reach before paying out, my own $4 sef still dey there.

Thanks for the help guys. I just checked my marketplace but unfortunately the money isn't there. I've sent them another message, maybe this time I'll get a reply.

RESHARPENED:

It'll be available on your profile already, check marketplace on the drop down list.

As to how you're going to get it out, that's a going to be tricky. There's a $26 charge on wire transfers from sav to Nigerian banks. So your money won't even cover charges.

That said, register on Grey/co and get a USD account. Try to link the account to Sav via ACH and NOT swift code.

See if that works.

Congrats on the sale.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 300wayne: 1:05am On Jul 15, 2022
Any alternative (s) ?

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Zigla: 4:55am On Jul 15, 2022
BOOKWORMLUX:

You didn't answer me
Have you changed device and didn't lose your messages?

I'm trying to know the cause of my losing all my mails

It's a painful thing and I don't even know where to start from
you can't change device and loose your massages, I have changed device but didn't loose any massage . All massages you send from boomerang are saved at your email address , when you logging it will retrieve . unless ,you have lost your email address or maybe your phone malfunctioned.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by WebWriter: 6:00am On Jul 15, 2022
2sexycom:
Sold yesterday
Please how did you get the leads? (End-users emails)
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by massive1019(m): 6:27am On Jul 15, 2022
BOOKWORMLUX:

Ok
Thank you

Thanks for sharing

Please explain this spread sheet part
just normal google sheet...but i use WPS for app...

Anytime i want to get leads...i copy the leads and paste it there then save it and name it the sheet with the domain keywork.

For example if i have gotten leads for SanFranciscoRemodelers...i will save all the leads in .xls file and then name it San Francisco Remodelers.

Next is to make it hyperlink...double tap on the hyperlinked email address to insert subject. Tap on the email address...tap on boomerang...paste you letter then send...simple.

Anytime you want to do followups...go back to .xls file....open and start sending your mails...with this no need to be looking for your sent mails...you can always send fresh mails...

7 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nihaoma: 8:08am On Jul 15, 2022
300wayne:
Any alternative (s) ?
which platform is this?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Omini247: 8:18am On Jul 15, 2022
Nihaoma:
which platform is this?
I'm co-asking?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Greenbuoy(m): 8:21am On Jul 15, 2022
What help do you need?
temitopteas:
Abeg I need help�.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 300wayne: 8:21am On Jul 15, 2022
BARTER

Nihaoma:
which platform is this?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Omini247: 8:30am On Jul 15, 2022
For Domainers only: I can help you receive money with my grey acct ....
550/$
650/GBP
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Rankett: 8:39am On Jul 15, 2022
Omini247:
For Domainers only: I can help you receive money with my grey acct ....
550/$
650/GBP

Grey exchanges at 609/$.

Modified: Oh! My bad. I think this is directed to those that have no account with grey and need help receiving their funds
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dtruth073: 8:40am On Jul 15, 2022
FreshPresh92:

I make use of Dingtone.
But mind you, I buy credit on it.

Boss did you include the foreign number in your signature.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by temitopteas: 11:36am On Jul 15, 2022
Greenbuoy:
What help do you need?
Setting up the Custom mail on g/m/a/i/l to send mail with my custom mail. Tried setting the send as section on gm but the promt is always error.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by MrPADDY(m): 12:15pm On Jul 15, 2022
300wayne:
Any alternative (s) ?
Similar updates have been issued by other virtual cards providers. Nigeria economy inflicting more pains on the struggling masses, while the ruling class are moving their funds around in Bullion fans.

We are resilient; we are undaunted. We move to the next available options.

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by CokeBar(f): 12:42pm On Jul 15, 2022
CokeBar:
FIVERR WITHDRAWAL NEEDED URGENTLY

BULK PAYONEER NEEDED @ 600/$ TODAY

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Greenbuoy(m): 2:07pm On Jul 15, 2022
Send a DM
temitopteas:

Setting up the Custom mail on g/m/a/i/l to send mail with my custom mail. Tried setting the send as section on gm but the promt is always error.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Telegram234(m): 2:28pm On Jul 15, 2022
I have 3 domains in my Dynadot Account..

Henderson/Criminal/lawyer
Mesa/photographer
Chandler/pressure/washing

I did 3 stages of outbound and I got 18views on Dan for the first name, others no views at all.

Now I did the 4th stage of outbound, the views on Boomerang email app is now reducing and now views at all on Dan..

Help me out guys..

(1) (2) (3) ... (2903) (2904) (2905) (2906) (2907) (2908) (2909) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.