Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,515 members, 7,812,601 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:00 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2905) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3538639 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2902) (2903) (2904) (2905) (2906) (2907) (2908) ... (3312) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by richkal(m): 9:59am On Jul 14, 2022
2sexycom:
Sold yesterday

Congrats!!! It seems the first domain is less than month. I want to ask that is it inbound sale? what makes you choose this domain name? Is there any parameter you follow before you choose it? I hope to hear from you soon.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:23am On Jul 14, 2022
2sexycom:
Sold yesterday
Lol. Domaining is crazy. I passed on this name after small analysis some days ago. I wanted buying it but considered it unworthy because it failed my shitty analysis. Lol. Crazy thing.

Charleston is a very underrated city. I love that city.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 11:02am On Jul 14, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
Lol. Domaining is crazy. I deleted this name after small analysis some days ago. I wanted buying it but considered it unworthy because it failed my shitty analysis. Lol. Crazy thing.

Charleston is a very underrated city. I love that city.
oh okay. Yeah, I saw someone had registered it before but took the dive.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 11:02am On Jul 14, 2022
richkal:

Congrats!!! It seems the first domain is less than month. I want to ask that is it inbound sale? what makes you choose this domain name? Is there any parameter you follow before you choose it? I hope to hear from you soon.
when you see a domain name, do a search. The result from the search will tell you whether to go for it or not.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 11:04am On Jul 14, 2022
2sexycom:
oh okay. Yeah, I saw someone had registered it before but took the dive.
Yeah. Good name and an EMD, it failed one or more of my tests can't remember which that's why I never registered it. Congrats.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 11:06am On Jul 14, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
Yeah. Good name and an EMD, it failed one or more of my tests can't remember which that's why I never registered it. Congrats.
are you referring to the holidaylodges or Charleston domain?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 11:08am On Jul 14, 2022
2sexycom:
are you referring to the holidaylodges or Charleston domain?
The holiday one.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by net75: 11:30am On Jul 14, 2022
The new Dan/GoDaddy lander!

8 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by YoobaNesan: 11:33am On Jul 14, 2022
Is our 9% still intact?

net75:
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Zigla: 11:34am On Jul 14, 2022
BOOKWORMLUX:

Boomerang app is not reliable , except if you plan to use same phone for life

Lost all my outbound mails I sent using it just because I logged out of the app

Now I can't follow up

If you don't know about this, please think twice before using it because it doesn't save your messages after you logout or change device.

My personal experience
boomerang is a good email app for manual outbounders "STOP CONDEMNING" I have been using the app for so long, no issues. It delivers

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 11:35am On Jul 14, 2022
Removed
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 11:37am On Jul 14, 2022
net75:

I just posted this only to see that you already did. smiley

Let's hope this changes the narrative for the better for all of us!

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by YoobaNesan: 11:37am On Jul 14, 2022
This sucks mehn!

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 11:40am On Jul 14, 2022
net75:
Just noticed too. Hopefully they don't change another thing.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 11:42am On Jul 14, 2022
YoobaNesan:
This sucks mehn!
What exactly sucks?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Babalakin(m): 11:42am On Jul 14, 2022
U1:

I see that you have been answered already. Those views count for little or nothing.

My latest .xyz sale had just 3 views the previous month and 2 in the sale month. Meanwhile, I have several others doing about 10 times or more than that still unsold.

There's also this "footcare" domain that I have. It's monthly views since registrations have mostly, if not always, been in three digits. Yet, it remains unsold after outbound. The leads are very few, however.
thanks chief smiley
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 11:46am On Jul 14, 2022
https://medium.com/undeveloped/dan-godaddy-join-forces-db6989402f8d

They joined forces? Not bad from this article but GoDaddy.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 12:06pm On Jul 14, 2022
Zigla:
boomerang is a good email app for manual outbounders "STOP CONDEMNING" I have been using the app for so long, no issues. It delivers
No one responded to my question I asked about why my mails disappeared

If the app doesn't guarantee me being able to retrieve old messages in a situation where I change my device and have to login again, then it's a big scam

I don't see anything special in the app
Their email tracking is wack

The send later option was the only thing that made me to use the app then

But now I've realized I could use same feature on the normal gmail app

Like I said, it's from my personal experience

If you've changed devices and have to login and didn't lose your mails sent, you can let me know
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 12:34pm On Jul 14, 2022
Heyzee5:

Has this issue been resolved for you?

Thanks for asking. Dan insist there is nothing they can do other than wait for the funds to be rejected.

Grey maintains that their gateway is blocked to such tx & Dan should ask for recall.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Heyzee5: 2:05pm On Jul 14, 2022
therealMcCain:

Thanks for asking. Dan insist there is nothing they can do other than wait for the funds to be rejected.

Grey maintains that their gateway is blocked to such tx & Dan should ask for recall.
Wow! shocked So sorry to hear this! Did you ask DAN how long it takes for funds to be rejected? What timeframe did they give you? This is running into the 3rd week now if I am right.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 2:11pm On Jul 14, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
oh okay
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Zigla: 2:26pm On Jul 14, 2022
BOOKWORMLUX:

No one responded to my question I asked about why my mails disappeared

If the app doesn't guarantee me being able to retrieve old messages in a situation where I change my device and have to login again, then it's a big scam

I don't see anything special in the app
Their email tracking is wack

The send later option was the only thing that made me to use the app then

But now I've realized I could use same feature on the normal gmail app

Like I said, it's from my personal experience

If you've changed devices and have to login and didn't lose your mails sent, you can let me know
No qualms. Stick to what works for you bro.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 2:50pm On Jul 14, 2022
Zigla:
No qualms. Stick to what works for you bro.
You didn't answer me
Have you changed device and didn't lose your messages?

I'm trying to know the cause of my losing all my mails

It's a painful thing and I don't even know where to start from
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 3:58pm On Jul 14, 2022
Heyzee5:

Wow! shocked So sorry to hear this! Did you ask DAN how long it takes for funds to be rejected? What timeframe did they give you? This is running into the 3rd week now if I am right.

They couldn't give a timeframe, they kept saying it takes time. I asked them to track the status of the transaction, if its pending or what.

No response on that. I also reached out to laszlo on namepros, same position.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TechSkill: 4:17pm On Jul 14, 2022
MrPADDY:

For a GBP bank account, when submitting payment details entry on Afternic, fill in your names, phone number, and the GBP bank address provided by Grey.
To fill in the payment method, see the photo below.
what about address. Is it Nigerian address that will be there?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by erjo: 4:24pm On Jul 14, 2022
Sapiosexuality:

That's domain busi for u. You can never be too cautious angry

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 4:51pm On Jul 14, 2022
Error
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 4:51pm On Jul 14, 2022
BOOKWORMLUX:

You didn't answer me
Have you changed device and didn't lose your messages?

I'm trying to know the cause of my losing all my mails

It's a painful thing and I don't even know where to start from

I don't get what you meant by losing all your emails. Were also unable to view all sent emails using the main Gmail app?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 5:00pm On Jul 14, 2022
U1:

I don't get what you meant by losing all your emails. Were also unable to view all sent emails using the main Gmail app?
No
Can only see the mails I sent using the main Gmail app
But all those I sent using boomerang have disappeared
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 5:01pm On Jul 14, 2022
One of the things we don't yet know regarding this Dan-GoDaddy merger is whether DAN would still continue to maintain push accounts at other registrars.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 5:03pm On Jul 14, 2022
BOOKWORMLUX:

No
Can only see the mails I sent using the main Gmail app
But all those I sent using boomerang have disappeared

That's strange. The emails I sent during the brief period I used that app always reflected in my default inbox, including drafts.

Sorry, can't help on this.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2902) (2903) (2904) (2905) (2906) (2907) (2908) ... (3312) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Oshiofe, trafficpools, 2horsePOWER(m), Hero2t and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.