Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,388 members, 7,812,147 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:00 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2907) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3537953 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2904) (2905) (2906) (2907) (2908) (2909) (2910) ... (3312) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kennypoka2(m): 3:20pm On Jul 15, 2022
Promxy94:
This people can spoil deals eeh, very interested client but a Web novice, after series of conviction, copied I T company and they adviced against it.

Can you ask him if you can speak to the IT personnel? Give him an international number or get him to give you the It guy's number. Talk to him and prepare ahead on how you can convince him.

All the best
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by YoobaNesan: 3:20pm On Jul 15, 2022
Hmmn.. dollar keeps increasing.
Domainers keep smiling to the bank grin

CokeBar:
FIVERR WITHDRAWAL NEEDED URGENTLY

BULK PAYONEER NEEDED @ 590/$ TODAY

○▪︎○▪︎○▪︎○

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kennypoka2(m): 3:26pm On Jul 15, 2022
Telegram234:
I have 3 domains in my Dynadot Account..

Henderson/Criminal/lawyer
Mesa/photographer
Chandler/pressure/washing

I did 3 stages of outbound and I got 18views on Dan for the first name, others no views at all.

Now I did the 4th stage of outbound, the views on Boomerang email app is now reducing and now views at all on Dan..

Help me out guys..

Is it views you are looking for or sales? Keep reaching out to end users but most importantly, keep buying. Buy wisely though.

All the best!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Greenbuoy(m): 3:32pm On Jul 15, 2022
What if the Nigerian economy is the victim at the hands of FlutterWave here?
MrPADDY:

Nigeria economy inflicting more pains on the struggling masses, while the ruling class are moving their funds around in Bullion fans.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 3:47pm On Jul 15, 2022
kennypoka2:

Can you ask him if you can speak to the IT personnel? Give him an international number or get him to give you the It guy's number. Talk to him and prepare ahead on how you can convince him.

All the best

No need i keep my domain, hate to appear desperate.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 3:49pm On Jul 15, 2022
Promxy94:

Exactly.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kennypoka2(m): 4:40pm On Jul 15, 2022
Promxy94:

We are in the "Sales" business. There is a thin line between being desperate and going after results. This man appears very forthcoming in his response. There is a way you would word your response that will make him either release his IT guy's number or just simply say, thank you, I will have to decline on that. It would only become desperate if you respond after he says that.

I wish you all the best!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 5:26pm On Jul 15, 2022
massive1019:
just normal google sheet...but i use WPS for app...

Anytime i want to get leads...i copy the leads and paste it there then save it and name it the sheet with the domain keywork.

For example if i have gotten leads for SanFranciscoRemodelers...i will save all the leads in .xls file and then name it San Francisco Remodelers.

Next is to make it hyperlink...double tap on the hyperlinked email address to insert subject. Tap on the email address...tap on boomerang...paste you letter then send...simple.

Anytime you want to do followups...go back to .xls file....open and start sending your mails...with this no need to be looking for your sent mails...you can always send fresh mails...
Thank you
Zigla:
you can't change device and loose your massages, I have changed device but didn't loose any massage . All massages you send from boomerang are saved at your email address , when you logging it will retrieve . unless ,you have lost your email address or maybe your phone malfunctioned.
Ok

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jamescool2: 5:40pm On Jul 15, 2022
Please what reply can I give this end-user. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Spiritualizt: 6:23pm On Jul 15, 2022
Greenbuoy:
What help do you need?
Please I am having the same issue I register at epik but finding it difficult to forward my alias email on gmail, can I PM you too?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by MrPADDY(m): 7:21pm On Jul 15, 2022
Greenbuoy:
What if the Nigerian economy is the victim at the hands of FlutterWave here?
Don't get it twisted. It isn't about Flutterwave, or other Fintech I'm addressing here. I'm talking about the corrupt practices and policies of Nigerian government that always end up causing more havoc to the struggling masses. For your information, the suspension of the virtual dollar cards affects all the Fintech companies in Nigeria. The ruling class don't use virtual debit cards; they use Bullion fans. It's you and I that use virtual cards that suffer at the end.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Alexxien: 8:00pm On Jul 15, 2022
Jamescool2:
Hi Endusers,

We have considered to accept your current offer, as soon as you are comfortable knowing we are the true owner of this premium domain name; we will set the price to reflect this. In the meantime, we have redirected this current domain to your existing website, click on it and it will take you to your current website. We hope this would be enough to convince you that we are the legitimate owner of this premium domain name.

Yes! You will definitely receive an invoice once you purchase this domain from GoDaddy marketplace, the domain will be transferred to you; making you its new legitimate owner.

Once you have come into conviction that we are the true owner of this premium domain, let us know when you are ready to pay for it, so as to put it back on the marketplace where you can easily pay for it and immediately become it new owner. We hope we will be hearing from you very soon. Click on the premium domain link below and it will take you to your current website.

www.XXXXXXXXXXXXXXSSSSSS/king

If you do have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask us. Thank you!

Best Regards
Alexxien

27 Likes 12 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 8:24pm On Jul 15, 2022
300wayne:
Any alternative (s) ?

I opened a GTB account last week and got mastercard in 24hrs. Their rate is 495/$ and limit is $100 and above per month. And I also use go-money, rate is 480/$ and limit is $100/month. Some do say go-money has issues but I'm yet to encounter any with them.

11 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by SEYIKP(m): 8:44pm On Jul 15, 2022
Jamescool2:

Hello kukute,

We really appreciate your response and offer. You can now go on with the payment through this escrow link,

www.kukute.com

Note: we won't have access to the fund, until you take full possession of the domain.

Regards,
Koko Ori.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tradingknowled1: 9:09pm On Jul 15, 2022
Anybody interested in making money from forex Trading without any existing knowledge should PM me .
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jamescool2: 9:17pm On Jul 15, 2022
Alexxien:

Hi Endusers,

We have considered to accept your current offer, as soon as you are comfortable knowing we are the true owner of this premium domain name; we will set the price to reflect this. In the meantime, we have redirected this current domain to your existing website, click on it and it will take you to your current website. We hope this would be enough to convince you that we are the legitimate owner of this premium domain name.

Yes! You will definitely receive an invoice once you purchase this domain from GoDaddy marketplace, the domain will be transferred to you; making you its new legitimate owner.

Once you have come into conviction that we are the true owner of this premium domain, let us know when you are ready to pay for it, so as to put it back on the marketplace where you can easily pay for it and immediately become it new owner. We hope we will be hearing from you very soon. Click on the premium domain link below and it will take you to your current website.

www.XXXXXXXXXXXXXXSSSSSS/king

If you do have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask us. Thank you!

Best Regards
Alexxien

Thanks a lot. I have redirected to their existing website. Waiting for their reply
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by richkal(m): 9:25pm On Jul 15, 2022
MrPADDY:

Similar updates have been issued by other virtual cards providers. Nigeria economy inflicting more pains on the struggling masses, while the ruling class are moving their funds around in Bullion fans.

We are resilient; we are undaunted. We move to the next available options.

No wonder I couldn't pay with my PayPal because of the Access card in it. So pathetic.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sanjayd1(f): 4:36am On Jul 16, 2022
Please house, how do I reply this enduser?

"Do you have any documentation that proves you are the owner of the domain name? Why are you selling it ?"

Cc: AwesomeDuru, slimjosh, promxy, ikhalyfah, sapiosexuality, learner47, all other gurus.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Zigla: 4:56am On Jul 16, 2022
I thinking push option is better than providing author code on Dan. I sold one of my Domain name since three days now at Dan but no payment yet, I have provided the author code for them but they are still waiting for the buyer to initiate the transfer using the author code before they can proceed to payment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sanjayd1(f): 4:59am On Jul 16, 2022
I haven't sold the domain yet.
Still in talks with the buyer.
I gave him my asking price 2days ago only for me to wake up to this message a few minutes ago.
The name is listed on Dan no doubt. I just need a most convincing response to seal this deal.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Firefox01: 7:16am On Jul 16, 2022
Zigla:
I thinking push option is better than providing author code on Dan. I sold one of my Domain name since three days now at Dan but no payment yet, I have provided the author code for them but they are still waiting for the buyer to initiate the transfer using the author code before they can proceed to payment.
Always push when it comes to Dan. Even if the domain can be successfully transferred with auth code.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Zigla: 7:23am On Jul 16, 2022
Firefox01:
Always push when it comes to Dan. Even if the domain can be successfully transferred with auth code.
there is no push option only author code option that's why I used the option. It seems since their alignment with GoDaddy they have stopped using the option.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by waleayeni1: 8:12am On Jul 16, 2022
expertix:
If care is not taken the one with olympic may put you in troble because Olympic Committe does not play with their trade mark. It is beter for you to drop that domain at once now please.

I can see you have developped a monitory website on it which makes it more offensive with trademark name. Please change that name as soon as possible.

Abeg andriodsupport/com. I hope say no be trademarked name. I no want wahala o
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Alexxien: 8:28am On Jul 16, 2022
Sanjayd1:

"Do you have any documentation that proves you are the owner of the domain name? Why are you selling it ?"

Cc: AwesomeDuru, slimjosh, promxy, ikhalyfah, sapiosexuality, learner47, all other gurus.
Hello enduser,

By Documentation, we would love to believe you are referring to as “prove of ownership”. A certificate is not given to you for owning a domain name. However, the domain sit in the registrar account that you have used in purchasing it, as long your password or username remains undisclosed to anyone or until the moment you choose to sell it, thereby; transferring it to another individual registrar account and you cease to become it legitimate owner.

While the domain is still in your registrar account you can do whatever you want with it, such as building a new website on it or redirecting it’s traffics to another website. The latter which we have currently decided to do, hoping to prove to you that we are currently the legitimate owner of this premium domain name. For the next 24 hours the traffics of this premium domain name will be redirected to your current website after which it will be taken down. We hope this would be enough to convince you that we are currently the owner of this premium domain.

We are selling this premium domain because we no longer have the needs for it and we are contacting companies or organizations that would benefit greatly from it, giving them more internet exposure; spending less on adverts and boosting their sales. We hope we will be hearing from you soon. Click on the premium domain link below and it will take you to your current website.

www.XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXCCCXXCCCC/king

If you have any further questions, please do let us know. Thank you!

Best Regards
Alexxien

16 Likes 10 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sanjayd1(f): 8:40am On Jul 16, 2022
Thank you so much Alexxien.
I love this.

Alexxien:

Hello enduser,

By Documentation, we would love to believe you are referring to as “prove of ownership”. A certificate is not given to you for owning a domain name. However, the domain sit in the registrar account that you have used in purchasing it, as long your password or username remains undisclosed to anyone or until the moment you choose to sell it, thereby; transferring it to another individual registrar account and you cease to become it legitimate owner.

While the domain is still in your registrar account you can do whatever you want with it, such as building a new website on it or redirecting it’s traffics to another website. The latter which we have currently decided to do, hoping to prove to you that we are currently the legitimate owner of this premium domain name. For the next 24 hours the traffics of this premium domain name will be redirected to your current website after which it will be taken down. We hope this would be enough to convince you that we are currently the owner of this premium domain.

We are selling this premium domain because we no longer have the needs for it and we are contacting companies or organizations that would benefit greatly from it, giving them more internet exposure; spending less on adverts and boosting their sales. We hope we will be hearing from you soon. Click on the premium domain link below and it will take you to your current website.

www.XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXCCCXXCCCC/king

If you have any further questions, please do let us know. Thank you!

Best Regards
Alexxien
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by JohnQueen(m): 9:25am On Jul 16, 2022
You can redirect to their website to prove ownership, and also import lead... By way of putting the transaction in writing

Sanjayd1:

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by JohnQueen(m): 9:26am On Jul 16, 2022
If the buyer doesn't respond to them after some days, they'll ask you to push to their holding account and pay you

Zigla:
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 9:31am On Jul 16, 2022
Firefox01:

Where was the domain registered?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2904) (2905) (2906) (2907) (2908) (2909) (2910) ... (3312) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: MatthiasChin, MrPADDY(m), GladmanGoddey(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.