Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,267 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2937) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3581016 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2934) (2935) (2936) (2937) (2938) (2939) (2940) ... (3319) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BrainRider: 1:37pm On Aug 11, 2022
I spend minimum of 2hrs on ED/day, playing around with the filter. I always end up not knowing what to register.

I've been around here for a while, even took Iyke class in May to consolidate what I've learnt by myself since 2020.

My domains so far;
Toledo massage therapist/king
Milwaukee remodeling contractor/king
Curtistowing/king

Any advice for me?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mrblaze06: 1:41pm On Aug 11, 2022
BrainRider:
I spend minimum of 2hrs on ED/day, playing around with the filter. I always end up not knowing what to register.

I've been around here for a while, even took Iyke class in May to consolidate what I've learnt by myself since 2020.

My domains so far;
Toledo massage therapist/king
Milwaukee remodeling contractor/king
Curtistowing/king

Any advice for me?

you can use the pattern of name sold here to start picking names first till you know what to reg.Go for cities with good population and check for enough end-users.
Wait for other input.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BrainRider: 2:23pm On Aug 11, 2022
Mrblaze06:
you can use the pattern of name sold here to start picking names first till you know what to reg.Go for cities with good population and check for enough end-users.
Wait for other input.
Thank you.
I have a list of names from reported sales here dating as far back as 2019, It's been a while I go through them. I will revisit the list.
Again, I do wonder if 3 worded names still do sell. Maybe I need to start frequenting namebio...
Thank you so much.
Be like having some1 to discuss domain with will do me good.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ajilityy: 2:47pm On Aug 11, 2022
HIScraziness:

Use geegpay or Sudo card to buy names.
what's their naira to dollar charge?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ajilityy: 2:50pm On Aug 11, 2022
BrainRider:
Before now, I thought money was the problem. Now that I have small cash enough to reg at least 3 names, been finding it difficult to reg name.
All seems not good enough, difficult making decision.
I need help aje
don't you know how to use expireddomain.net?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AroFx: 3:33pm On Aug 11, 2022
To whom it may concern

Sterling bank naira MasterCard limit is still 100usd and rate is 490/usd.

Thanks

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BrainRider: 3:49pm On Aug 11, 2022
Ajilityy:
what's their naira to dollar charge?
I do.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 3:52pm On Aug 11, 2022
AroFx:
To whom it may concern

Sterling bank naira MasterCard limit is still 100usd and rate is 490/usd.

Thanks
That's supposed to mean that GoMoney is the same but unfortunately not.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BrainRider: 3:57pm On Aug 11, 2022
Please how do you quickly effectively search to confirm availability of enough end users to get liver reg names?

I think this is the major problem stopping me. I can't seem to find more than 30 endusers for all the names that tick my boxes.

I use Google search with and without quotation, + bing search, duckduckgo.

How do people get 100s of end-users please?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 4:08pm On Aug 11, 2022
BrainRider:
Please how do you quickly effectively search to confirm availability of enough end users to get liver reg names?

I think this is the major problem stopping me. I can't seem to find more than 30 endusers for all the names that tick my boxes.

I use Google search with and without quotation, + bing search, duckduckgo.

How do people get 100s of end-users please?
It's not how. If you can't find more than 30 as you claim, then it seems your keyword is not good enough. And possibly, if one digs deep, more than half of those 30 you got are not in the city. Try another name.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BrainRider: 4:59pm On Aug 11, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
It's not how. If you can't find more than 30 as you claim, then it seems your keyword is not good enough. And possibly, if one digs deep, more than half of those 30 you got are not in the city. Try another name.
Apt boss, apt.
These 30 are those I manually confirm are using related keywords, not just the gen result I got.
And eg of keywords I get these results on are; appliance repair, junk removal, truck rental, recycling, towing etc

Could it still be the keywords or I need to learn how to search for end users better?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AroFx: 5:39pm On Aug 11, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
That's supposed to mean that GoMoney is the same but unfortunately not.

Its best to get sterling bank mastercard. GoMoney CC said the limit is now $20 and the virtual card doesn't work for international transaction. All through last week, MasterCard was really scarce at most Sterling bank branch in my area.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 5:42pm On Aug 11, 2022
AroFx:

Its best to get sterling bank mastercard. GoMoney CC said the limit is now $20 and the virtual card doesn't work for international transaction. All through last week, MasterCard was really scarce at most Sterling bank branch in my area.

The card works for international transactions, na the limit be the problem
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by NikolaTeslaa: 5:45pm On Aug 11, 2022
symbuul:
First Sale Alert
BIN Price: $149 (strictly BIN, I love BINs).
S.P: $149.
Received $135 after commission, which I asked them to convert to GBP and send to my grey. They sent payment yesterday, it landed in my grey GBP this morning (received GBP111, after conversion).

Thanks for your time.
Love, symbuul.

Congrats boss

Only up.

If I may ask, what's your preferred software for email extraction?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 5:46pm On Aug 11, 2022
BrainRider:

Apt boss, apt.
These 30 are those I manually confirm are using related keywords, not just the gen result I got.
And eg of keywords I get these results on are; appliance repair, junk removal, truck rental, recycling, towing etc

Could it still be the keywords or I need to learn how to search for end users better?
It doesn't matter if the niche does not sell quick or at all. Some names have very little to no value to the endusers. I hope you checked search volume and CPC before regging because if not we are wasting our time here.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 5:47pm On Aug 11, 2022
AroFx:

I already have enough bank accounts and considering that they may switch at any point like GT Bank did to us last month I will let this one pass.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 6:03pm On Aug 11, 2022
NikolaTeslaa:

Congrats boss

Only up.

If I may ask, what's your preferred software for email extraction?

Thanks bro.
I just use Google, Google map and Facebook. I'm looking to incorporate some others.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BrainRider: 7:50pm On Aug 11, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
It doesn't matter if the niche does not sell quick or at all. Some names have very little to no value to the endusers. I hope you checked search volume and CPC before regging because if not we are wasting our time here.

you've thought me why i should do that. I now only consider names with SV above 200 and CPC of 2 minimum (check using ubersuggest). Also check if variations are currently listed for sale or available for handreg. i also dey search for the best variation.

Also most importantly, if i found using complete dns that a name had pointed to any popular market place, i ignore.
Please point out what i am overdoing.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by pandder: 9:32pm On Aug 11, 2022
Please house! Who has used GTB or accessbank to make international payment lately? I tried GTB to get domain on Sav ,I was charged but the domain wasn't given..later got a mail telling me it will be reversed...and also does Gomoney payment still go through?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ChiefOlabowla(m): 11:10pm On Aug 11, 2022
moneymind:

I tried SAV auction and I must say the result was very disappointing, I lost some good names for pennies. Sold MetaGem.xyz for $2, Bank247.xyz for $1, NFTsecure.xyz for $5 if I remember correctly, now these names are listed for around $8000 each at DAN. I wouldn't really recommend it, I am experimenting with Godaddy auctions now though.

Yea they have a funny phrase in their T&C that summarily turns out to mean you cannot remove any name you list on their auction. Once listed it has been listed. Moreso, once an offer comes in that's it.

Learnt the lesson not to joke with reading T&Cs when I listed metrogames///cloud on SAV and it was sold for some cents �
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ChiefOlabowla(m): 11:11pm On Aug 11, 2022
symbuul:

Boss, 'roofing' would have sounded better. But the singular is taken and parked at b/odis. Then Utah/roofing/service and/or Utah/roofing/services would have made sense too. But they are all taken too. I think before regging, you should always check how they 'sound' together and the synergy, and check the availability of different variations, then know whether to go further. Personally I don't like names with much variations as the different sellers would be outbounding to the same end-users sort of.
Bosses in the house can throw more light on it. I'm only a pawn on a chess board cool We are all learning.

This is important. This domaining art can be tricky though. I used to have HoustonCoatings///king. I had already got the name and did lots of outbounds for it. Months later I found out that HoustonCoating///king was also listed on Dan.

At that point I began to ponder on how I missed out vetting it properly before going for it. The plural I had later got sold via an inbound offer early this year. And currently hosts a website.

But really, it's good to check for the plural and singular conflicts before regging

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 11:15pm On Aug 11, 2022
BrainRider:

you've thought me why i should do that. I now only consider names with SV above 200 and CPC of 2 minimum (check using ubersuggest). Also check if variations are currently listed for sale or available for handreg. i also dey search for the best variation.

Also most importantly, if i found using complete dns that a name had pointed to any popular market place, i ignore.
Please point out what i am overdoing.
Keep it up then.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Babalakin(m): 12:10am On Aug 12, 2022
Saw roofvalley///king on ED ,watchlisted it 4 days ago,and decided to register it today but found out it had been registered by another grin.. same with cryptohump///king grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Crazeworld(m): 6:44am On Aug 12, 2022
Genset:
Pls appraise this name I bought.
Sorry, I don't appraise names.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Crazeworld(m): 7:11am On Aug 12, 2022
Dynadot $7.95 .com transfer code.

TRANSFER2DD

8 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by oprah007(m): 1:59pm On Aug 12, 2022
Good afternoon house. Please how do I receive fund from DAN into my grey USD account. Has anyone received USD from DAN in their Grey USD account? Please help before money enter bush o grin. Thanks in advance.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 2:07pm On Aug 12, 2022
If you use usd it takes about 5 days for it to reach your grey........

But if you use grey gbp it takes only an hour... but make sure you fill it with sepa transfer option in dan not wire....and when you sell after transferring the domain make sure to tell dan customer care to send it in gbp Currency and not usd ... before money will disappear....
oprah007:
Good afternoon house. Please how do I receive fund from DAN into my grey USD account. Has anyone received USD from DAN in their Grey USD account? Please help before money enter bush o grin. Thanks in advance.

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by oprah007(m): 2:17pm On Aug 12, 2022
Gpexchange:
If you use usd it takes about 5 days for it to reach your grey........

But if you use grey gbp it takes only an hour... but make sure you fill it with sepa transfer option in dan not wire....and when you sell after transferring the domain make sure to tell dan customer care to send it in gbp Currency and not usd ... before money will disappear....

Thanks for your quick response boss. If I do want to use the USD account details from grey.co, I have to fill it in the SEPA transfer option in DAN. Is that what you mean? Cos right now I have my grey.co USD account details filled in the wire transfer option on DAN.
Secondly, If I am to use the GBP account details from grey, do I fill that too in SEPA option? Please shed more light. Thanks a lot.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 2:59pm On Aug 12, 2022
The usa wire option you chose is correct....sepa is only for the gbp not the usd.......
oprah007:

Thanks for your quick response boss. If I do want to use the USD account details from grey.co, I have to fill it in the SEPA transfer option in DAN. Is that what you mean? Cos right now I have my grey.co USD account details filled in the wire transfer option on DAN.
Secondly, If I am to use the GBP account details from grey, do I fill that too in SEPA option? Please shed more light. Thanks a lot.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2934) (2935) (2936) (2937) (2938) (2939) (2940) ... (3319) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Parko(m), ab2care, Iamharyo99(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.