Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,595 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2940) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3554959 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2937) (2938) (2939) (2940) (2941) (2942) (2943) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 10:20am On Aug 15, 2022
If you are using grey gbp Account it's not wire transfer you choose it's Sepa ......just fill your name in the task form
eduevolutionnow:

Good morning bro, Did you use the wire transfer payment option at afternic and also did you get to fill a tax form? Which address did you use for your residential information.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by eduevolutionnow(m): 10:26am On Aug 15, 2022
Gpexchange:
If you are using grey gbp Account it's not wire transfer you choose it's Sepa ......just fill your name in the task form
Its afternic i'm using. There is no option like sepa there. Its Grey usd i'm using not gbp. I have not been given a gbp account.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 11:09am On Aug 15, 2022
Apply and get the grey gbp instead..cause the current usd option attracts 15$ fee unlike the gbp which attracts only 5$ plus you receive it faster fee
eduevolutionnow:

Its afternic i'm using. There is no option like sepa there. Its Grey usd i'm using not gbp. I have not been given a gbp account.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by McTeesticks(m): 11:17am On Aug 15, 2022
Congratulations brother man

I know how this is like
Especially you wey don para tire for this thread grin grin

More sales brother
symbuul:
First Sale Alert
BIN Price: $149 (strictly BIN, I love BINs).
S.P: $149.
Received $135 after commission, which I asked them to convert to GBP and send to my grey. They sent payment yesterday, it landed in my grey GBP this morning (received GBP111, after conversion).

Thanks to Almighty God.

God bless you my senior bosses and legends in the hustle;
Iykepromotions Gpexchange Sapiosexuality Fergusen ICauseTrouble Vikkoh Crazeworld Hiscraziness TherealMccain
And a host of others and legends that have gone awol, hand don dey pain me grin
Osas187 come and see oo I'll still do that stuff I promised you. Don't relent bro.

I didn't even know what made me pick this name, especially going as far as .co.uk extension. I learnt my lessons. And if you check well, name was just "detailing", no auto or car. Realized it after regging.

Did first outbound about two months ago, not even a single response. I almost wanted to just forget about the domain and move on.

Reduced price to $149 (can't remember the former price) and removed "make offer" and went on another round of outbounds day before yesterday, omoh I outbounded like a lunatic embarassed I received only one feedback (not interested) and less than 5minutes after that, that sweet mail from Dan. Been my first sale, the transaction went a bit slowly as a result of security checks as Dan termed it.

I used Google, Facebook and gmap to search for end users.
For those who haven't had their first sale, don't relent. Outbound and pray to anything or anyone you believe in. Prayer does magic. Lol.
Grace.

Thanks for your time.
Love, symbuul.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jimneighbour: 11:35am On Aug 15, 2022
Zigla:
gomoney do not work I have tried it many times on several Domain registrar. Can you please let us know the domain registrar it worked for you?
Epik
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jimneighbour: 11:37am On Aug 15, 2022
Zigla:
gomoney do not work I have tried it many times on several Domain registrar. Can you please let us know the domain registrar it worked for you?
or try linking your card to Paypal and use Epik, Name cheap or Porkbun to register the domain name
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Domainer1999: 11:45am On Aug 15, 2022
Anyone?

Domainer1999:
Do they both offer physical cards? What's their monthly limit, their rates?
Thanks.

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by eduevolutionnow(m): 12:07pm On Aug 15, 2022
Gpexchange:
Apply and get the grey gbp instead..cause the current usd option attracts 15$ fee unlike the gbp which attracts only 5$ plus you receive it faster fee
Thanks for the hep.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Zigla: 1:16pm On Aug 15, 2022
Jimneighbour:
or try linking your card to Paypal and use Epik, Name cheap or Porkbun to register the domain name
. Thanks bro, let me try this
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 1:26pm On Aug 15, 2022
McTeesticks:
Congratulations brother man

I know how this is like
Especially you wey don para tire for this thread grin grin

More sales brother

Thanks bro smiley
I'm optimistic
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by cobby14(m): 1:47pm On Aug 15, 2022
I mistakenly posted flesh.info on their auction and it sold for $1 lol
moneymind:

I tried SAV auction and I must say the result was very disappointing, I lost some good names for pennies. Sold MetaGem.xyz for $2, Bank247.xyz for $1, NFTsecure.xyz for $5 if I remember correctly, now these names are listed for around $8000 each at DAN. I wouldn't really recommend it, I am experimenting with Godaddy auctions now though.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by dayo2hot: 2:08pm On Aug 15, 2022
Please I received this from buyer,

"Good day,

Banks aren't open yet and I need wire transfer information from your end to wire money.

Being I am in Canada the majority of your payment options don't work."

He marketplace is Epik since the price of the domain is $50

How can I reply this guys
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by erjo: 2:45pm On Aug 15, 2022
Still scraping Quality leads at affordable rate:

GEO - 500 per domain - 5 domain names for 2000 - 10 domain names for 3500

EMD - 1k per domain - 3 domain names for 2500

Reach out on Whatsapp with 07068996260 or through the email on my signature let's begin immediately

Sales are already booming this August. Don't be left out.

"You need quality leads to sell that quality name faster"

Regards,
erjo

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Zigla: 2:48pm On Aug 15, 2022
dayo2hot:
Please I received this from buyer,

"Good day,

Banks aren't open yet and I need wire transfer information from your end to wire money.

Being I am in Canada the majority of your payment options don't work."

He marketplace is Epik since the price of the domain is $50

How can I reply this guys
it seems Epik payment options is having a problem, one enduser recently complained about Epik rejecting all his card, I sharperly, move to Dan and he purchased immediately. Tell him if he can pay you through crypto. The amount small shaa.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by dayo2hot: 2:53pm On Aug 15, 2022
Zigla:
it seems Epik payment options is having a problem, one enduser recently complained about Epik rejecting all his card, I sharperly, move to Dan and he purchased immediately. Tell him if he can pay you through crypto. The amount small shaa.

Okay. And he not ready to pay $100. I for take am to Dan.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Zigla: 3:06pm On Aug 15, 2022
dayo2hot:

Okay. And he not ready to pay $100. I for take am to Dan.
that's the problem,
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by flexyndavis(m): 3:11pm On Aug 15, 2022
Please I need help on my domain outbound, mainly how to scrap emails for domain, who will help me out.
Please
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by flexyndavis(m): 3:12pm On Aug 15, 2022
Please I need help on my domain outbound, mainly how to scrap emails for domain, who will help me out.
Please
You can reach me on Whatsapp 07067265513
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by oprah007(m): 3:17pm On Aug 15, 2022
Been a while here. I was fortunate to know this platform during the 2020 Covid 19 lockdown. Had a tutorial with boss Iyke and a month after, I started benefiting from this knowledge. I got married with Domain money grin, Bought my first land and started building, now about to roof my 3bedroom. Had my son last year and we are doing fine. I abandoned domaining for a while when wifey started complaining about addiction to my phone. I had to explain it all to her to let her know where the money is coming from. Now she understands and even push me to do more. We search for quality domains together now on weekends. I am back to my beloved Domain flipping and God has blessed me within my 2 months return.

SALES REPORT

TopRealtorMiami//king
SV: DAN
BIN: 599$
SP: 400$
HT: 3 weeks.

More sales to us all in Jesus name.

79 Likes 11 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by holurinde(m): 4:17pm On Aug 15, 2022
oprah007:
Been a while here. I was fortunate to know this platform during the 2020 Covid 19 lockdown. Had a tutorial with boss Iyke and a month after, I started benefiting from this knowledge. I got married with Domain money grin, Bought my first land and started building, now about to roof my 3bedroom. Had my son last year and we are doing fine. I abandoned domaining for a while when wifey started complaining about addiction to my phone. I had to explain it all to her to let her know where the money is coming from. Now she understands and even push me to do more. We search for quality domains together now on weekends. I am back to my beloved Domain flipping and God has blessed me within my 2 months return.

SALES REPORT

TopRealtorMiami//king

Congratulations
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by McTeesticks(m): 4:36pm On Aug 15, 2022
Congratulations boss
This your story is so inspiring boss
Make domain con do me well too oh

Na my prayer be dat
oprah007:

SALES REPORT

TopRealtorMiami//king

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Omini247: 4:38pm On Aug 15, 2022
oprah007:

SALES REPORT

TopRealtorMiami//king

Motivational
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by McTeesticks(m): 4:40pm On Aug 15, 2022
Second Sales Alert

PhoenixBoudoirPhotographer//king
SP: $120
Venue: Dan
HT: Less than a week

Sold this a couple of weeks ago sha.
Got the domain for free from a beloved Domainer.
Outbouded and got inquiry on first outboud. Dude agreed to $199 and after an annoying meeting with Tech guy, he started saying $99.

I begged him to pay $120 so I can cover for Escrow charges and he agreed and payed immediately

More sales to us all smiley

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Vikkoh(m): 5:08pm On Aug 15, 2022
McTeesticks:
Second Sales Alert

Outbouded and got inquiry on first outboud. Dude agreed to $199 and after an annoying meeting with Tech guy, he started saying $99.

I begged him to pay $120 so I can cover for Escrow charges and he agreed and payed immediately

My brooooooooooo cheesy
Congratulations!!!

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Aug 15, 2022
Crimpsy:
Open a professional email address for free

It can be done on an Andro.id phone

U can use this free professional email video to increase your domain sale

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67N6GzGiOrs

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 5:39pm On Aug 15, 2022
McTeesticks:
Second Sales Alert

Congrats bro smiley
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by McTeesticks(m): 5:43pm On Aug 15, 2022
Thanks boss grin
Vikkoh:

My brooooooooooo cheesy
Congratulations!!!

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by soliufiljannah(m): 5:53pm On Aug 15, 2022
oprah007:

SALES REPORT

TopRealtorMiami//king

Congratulations boss. See my dream grin

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by holurinde(m): 6:17pm On Aug 15, 2022
McTeesticks:
Second Sales Alert

Congrats bro

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 6:40pm On Aug 15, 2022
McTeesticks:
Second Sales Alert

Congrats to you

Someone has sold this name on this thread in the past

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Omini247: 7:41pm On Aug 15, 2022
McTeesticks:
Second Sales Alert

Congrats man

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BrainRider: 7:53pm On Aug 15, 2022
oprah007:

SALES REPORT

TopRealtorMiami//king

Congratulations sir
I love this story.
Searching for names with wifey grin e no go dey too stressful.
I will do things with domain too.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2937) (2938) (2939) (2940) (2941) (2942) (2943) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: ovokate(f), Natural2Heal, Prechboy(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.