Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2939) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3558525 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2936) (2937) (2938) (2939) (2940) (2941) (2942) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by moneymind: 8:38pm On Aug 13, 2022
Learner47:

Congrats on the sale. Was the name from Ed?

Nope, coined.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 300wayne: 5:49am On Aug 14, 2022
Dear brethren
Could someone please help me with alternative to barter or point me to where it was discussed on the thread
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jimneighbour: 9:01am On Aug 14, 2022
300wayne:
Dear brethren
Could someone please help me with alternative to barter or point me to where it was discussed on the thread
try Gomoney

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Szilard: 9:03am On Aug 14, 2022
moneymind:

I have 2 names there now, PaceDAO/com and DAOfund/co, no bids yet, 3 days to the end of auction. That's the report for now.

Okay boss,

Thanks for the reply.

I pray it goes well
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Zigla: 9:05am On Aug 14, 2022
Jimneighbour:
try Gomoney
gomoney do not work I have tried it many times on several Domain registrar. Can you please let us know the domain registrar it worked for you?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Zidoh(m): 9:47am On Aug 14, 2022
ZIDOH EXCHANGE Still active and buying Payineer, skrill wnd all withdrawal from.Domain site.

Rate is high and fast payment is very guarantee.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Parzival001(m): 10:30am On Aug 14, 2022
Zigla:
gomoney do not work I have tried it many times on several Domain registrar. Can you please let us know the domain registrar it worked for you?
Worked on name ch*ap for me
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Zigla: 12:30pm On Aug 14, 2022
Parzival001:

Worked on name ch*ap for me
ok
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Omini247: 1:50pm On Aug 14, 2022
E no go beta 4 SAV I swear

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Zigla: 1:59pm On Aug 14, 2022
Omini247:
lol..
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by erjo: 2:48pm On Aug 14, 2022
Omini247:

grin grin grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 3:05pm On Aug 14, 2022
Omini247:
Mad o
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by moneymind: 3:21pm On Aug 14, 2022
300wayne:
Dear brethren

Tried Chipper Cash just now, they are charging N714 to dollar, that is daylight robbery. Guys what are you paying with?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by grandstar(m): 4:16pm On Aug 14, 2022
moneymind:

Tried Chipper Cash just now, they are charging N714 to dollar, that is daylight robbery. Guys what are you paying with?

Buhari exchange rate meddling has been the curse of this economy since 2015. It's a pity the country is saddled with a weak and submissive central bank governor who refuses to tell off the president.

From $1,000 daily spend on Naira debit card in May 2015 to only $20 a month today! Next year this time, things should have returned to some pre-Buhari Era sanity when he would be gone.

If you support Buhari's exchange rate meddling, prove it by selling the dollars you earned from your domains at the official price of ₦430/$1. If not, then keep quiet.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by grandstar(m): 4:19pm On Aug 14, 2022
Who has tried Mintyn virtual debit cards? Are they compatible with PayPal?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 300wayne: 5:32pm On Aug 14, 2022
Thanks...willdo
Jimneighbour:
try Gomoney
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Aug 14, 2022
Open a professional email address for free

It can be done on an Andro.id phone

U can use this free professional email video to increase your domain sale

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67N6GzGiOrs

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 6:43pm On Aug 14, 2022
moneymind:

geegpay is 680/$ while Sudo is 676/$ I use both cards on every platform

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Yungmil: 6:45pm On Aug 14, 2022
If 5 to 10 is not 2 small for you then join clickworker let's make some money. Click on the link below. Follow my profile. I will direct you

https://clickworker.page/dFjqotPu1EeZqHji8
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by moneymind: 7:17pm On Aug 14, 2022
grandstar:

Buhari exchange rate meddling has been the curse of this economy since 2015. It's a pity the country is saddled with a weak and submissive central bank governor who refuses to tell off the president.

From $1,000 daily spend on Naira debit card in May 2015 to only $20 a month today! Next year this time, things should have returned to some pre-Buhari Era sanity when he would be gone.

If you support Buhari's exchange rate meddling, prove it by selling the dollars you earned from your domains at the official price of ₦430/$1. If not, then keep quiet.

Shut your mouth if you have nothing reasonable to say. Geepay and Sudo rates are between 660 and 680, Chipper is charging 715. If you own or work with Chipper, you better change your ways.

Someone will just wake up and tell people to keep quiet because we are in a faceless forum.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by grandstar(m): 7:43pm On Aug 14, 2022
moneymind:

Shut your mouth if you have nothing reasonable to say. Geepay and Sudo rates are between 660 and 680, Chipper is charging 715. If you own or work with Chipper, you better change your ways.

Someone will just wake up and tell people to keep quiet because we are in a faceless forum.

Maybe I was harsh by saying 'keep quiet' and for this, I tender an apology.

If owned Chipper or worked with them, would I not worship Buhari? His incompetence is making these fintech guys business blow! He is the best thing that ever happened to them.

I'm speaking from an educated point of view. Charles Soludo, Pat Utomi and most importantly, Lamido Sanusi have condemned Buhari's fx policies. Their damnation has proven credible considering the dreadful state of the economy today, and domainers here finding ways to pay for hitherto simple things online. It's scandalous.

Anyone here that has been forced to turn to fintech here is unhappy. They would never have been a choice if their Naira debit cards worked as they should

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by moneymind: 7:51pm On Aug 14, 2022
grandstar:

Maybe I was harsh by saying 'keep quiet' and for this, I tender an apology.

If owned Chipper or worked with them, would I not worship Buhari? His incompetence is making these fintech guys business blow! He is the best thing that ever happened to them.

I'm speaking from an educated point of view. Charles Soludo, Pat Utomi and most importantly, Lamido Sanusi have condemned Buhari's fx policies. Their damnation has proven credible considering the dreadful state of the economy today, and domainers here finding ways to pay for hitherto simple things online. It's scandalous.

Anyone here that has been forced to turn to fintech here is unhappy. They would never have been a choice if their Naira debit cards worked as they should

Apologies accepted, we are all frustrated by the dollar rate.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by oprah007(m): 7:58pm On Aug 14, 2022
Guys, what's your honest take on this name

AffordableHealthOptions//king

Hit or miss?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by yemight2776(m): 8:49pm On Aug 14, 2022
Both
oprah007:
Guys, what's your honest take on this name

AffordableHealthOptions//king

Hit or miss?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by oprah007(m): 8:51pm On Aug 14, 2022
yemight2776:
Both

Both what?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Tillatalk: 9:10pm On Aug 14, 2022
iykepromotions:
The domain sales letter.

A newbie may be wondering what a domain sales letter is. Well it's one of the other ways to sell a domain fast..... I mean very fast. Its a professionally written sales letter used in contacting potential end users. Now this is not complicated... An end user is a company that may be interested in buying your domain name. At times they may not notice the availability, you simply contact them using the domain sales letter.

How to contact end user; An experience.
I bought a trafficless domain however rich keyword . such domain, if parked will not bring much due to the traffic. before I paid for it, I went to Google to reaffirm the popularity. And yes there are several companies bearing similar keywords. I bought the domain and contact the companies through their website and whois info. A reply came from one of them; a company in the UK. Deal was reached and transaction was closed within 8 days I bought the domain name. That was my fastest domain sale and was very interesting.

N.B; If you have a domain that has this quality or popularity and you need the domain sales letter, contact me directly @ Ikennaobi44@gmail.com and I will send you a copy for absolutely FREE OF CHARGE.

Edited; Below is the sales letter. No need to send a, mail again;

Sales letter

Hello.
The Premium Domain name CurtisElectronics.com is up for Sale. This is a short and memorable domain name that is very relevant to your business. It is a well searched term in the search Engines so it can help improve your search engine optimization and online presence.

You can redirect it to your current website or build another one on it to capture additional targetted customers and increase sales.

PRICE: $1,350

Visit www.CurtisElectronics.com for INSTANT ownership of the domain Name if you're interested to acquire this premium domain Right away.

We are also contacting other companies that may be interested.

Let me know if you've got other enquiries.

Kind regards
Ikenna

pls sir I need the domain sale latter thanks moseszeebee@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Vikkoh(m): 9:30pm On Aug 14, 2022
houseofwags:

Then, I will marry your sister for free...if she get nyash sha. Deal? grin grin grin

I'm sure you typed this thinking it was a cruise but in reality, you're just another dumb person with a phone and internet access.

You said you offer scraping service, you didn't include your price. I asked you if it was for free hoping you'd say "it's this for Geos, it's this for EMDs" but NO, you didn't fail to show how uncivilized you are on a public forum filled with sensible people.

You're uncouth and uncivilized.
Whilst I wish you sales and all, I also pity your endusers cos I can only imagine the quality of messages they recieve from you all in the name of doing 'Outbounds'.

11 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EAGLE2020: 5:50am On Aug 15, 2022
Good morning house, please I need help on how to buy with Paypal option

I was banned from linking my Card with my Paypal account
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Domainer1999: 6:50am On Aug 15, 2022
Do they both offer physical cards? What's their monthly limit, their rates?
Thanks.

HIScraziness:

geegpay is 680/$ while Sudo is 676/$ I use both cards on every platform
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Domainer1999: 7:17am On Aug 15, 2022
Who Uses FCMB Dom USD card for purchase here? How is it?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by yemight2776(m): 8:51am On Aug 15, 2022
Hit and Miss
oprah007:

Both what?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by eduevolutionnow(m): 10:10am On Aug 15, 2022
Gpexchange:
No no I didn't use the gbp in my own turn.....

I used the usd account details..so I set my payment details as usa on afternic not uk...

For yours using uk u change from £ straight to naira..while I using usa changed to naira from $ when it reached my grey.
Good morning bro, Did you use the wire transfer payment option at afternic and also did you get to fill a tax form? Which address did you use for your residential information.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2936) (2937) (2938) (2939) (2940) (2941) (2942) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.