Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,666 members, 7,809,516 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2944) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3532520 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2941) (2942) (2943) (2944) (2945) (2946) (2947) ... (3310) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by edogu(m): 6:54am On Aug 18, 2022
tongue
Szilard:

Alternative me and some of my guys use;

Find a pay. pal vendor you trust.

Pay him to fund your Namec.heap (or your preferred registrar's account) with his Paypal wallet.

Pay him in naira

Smooth and efficient

This is a more viable option. Do you have any pay pal vendor one can trust?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Firefox01: 6:56am On Aug 18, 2022
symbuul:
SH don dey annoy me with their annoying marketplace rules. How could you charge me 30% commission on the sale of a domain and then tell me that selling it at any other marketplace is in direct violation of terms. I have a pending approval but I'm thinking of rejecting it. If I accept, it will be my 3rd seller domain that is live on their platform.
Is there anyone who made sales at a different marketplace while his domain was live on SH? How did you delist if from SH? Was there any repercussions?
Boss, sell that name first. Some of us don get names for SH for 3 years or more now, one sale, we never see grin

11 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Avast(m): 7:13am On Aug 18, 2022
BOOKWORMLUX:

Any update from grey?

I'm also yet to get my GBP account approved since last Wednesday I requested for it

Nothing ooo, and I gat funds I want to receive from Afternic
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 7:15am On Aug 18, 2022
Avast:

Nothing ooo, and I gat funds I want to receive from Afternic
What's on their sites says 3-7 business days

It's over 7 days now

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Avast(m): 7:18am On Aug 18, 2022
BOOKWORMLUX:

It's over 7 days now

Yes now, try contact their CS, I will also.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:52am On Aug 18, 2022
Firefox01:
Boss, sell that name first. Some of us don get names for SH for 3 years or more now, one sale, we never see grin
The guy dey ginger

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Avast(m): 11:11am On Aug 18, 2022
BOOKWORMLUX:

It's over 7 days now
Approved now
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by bologzy(m): 11:47am On Aug 18, 2022
Chat them up on their website.

BOOKWORMLUX:

Any update from grey?

I'm also yet to get my GBP account approved since last Wednesday I requested for it

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 1:16pm On Aug 18, 2022
Firefox01:

Omoh shocked grin grin lipsrsealed
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by riqmarol(m): 3:10pm On Aug 18, 2022
Omo, my gomoney card isn't working on Epik or any international transactions sef, even when connected to Paypal.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 3:36pm On Aug 18, 2022
bologzy:
Chat them up on their website.

Just did this
Thanks
Avast:

Approved now
Ok
You chatted them right?

riqmarol:
Omo, my gomoney card isn't working on Epik or any international transactions sef, even when connected to Paypal.
It's working on dynadot and n-me c he a p
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by riqmarol(m): 4:03pm On Aug 18, 2022
BOOKWORMLUX:

Just did this
Thanks

Ok
You chatted them right?

Thanks boss, it did
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Avast(m): 4:20pm On Aug 18, 2022
BOOKWORMLUX:

Just did this
Thanks

Ok
You chatted them right?

Yes
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 4:30pm On Aug 18, 2022
Avast:

Yes
Good
Modified:
Mine has also been approved after chatting them
riqmarol:

Thanks boss, it did
You're welcome
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nahum777(m): 4:45pm On Aug 18, 2022
Szilard:

Alternative me and some of my guys use;

Find a pay. pal vendor you trust.

Pay him to fund your Namec.heap (or your preferred registrar's account) with his Paypal wallet.

Pay him in naira

Smooth and efficient

hey, I live in the US. How much do you think people would pay in Naira if I decided to help them fund their accounts with my PayPal?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Domainer1999: 4:56pm On Aug 18, 2022
Do Geegpay, Sudo offer virtual/physical cards, what's their monthly limit?

Who buys Domain with Nigerian Dom account cards, are they effective?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Slimdan360: 5:22pm On Aug 18, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
Not good.
Please boss I need your help
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by maaji: 6:18pm On Aug 18, 2022
McTeesticks:
Second Sales Alert

PhoenixBoudoirPhotographer//king
SP: $120
Venue: Dan
HT: Less than a week

Sold this a couple of weeks ago sha.
Got the domain for free from a beloved Domainer.
Outbouded and got inquiry on first outboud. Dude agreed to $199 and after an annoying meeting with Tech guy, he started saying $99.

I begged him to pay $120 so I can cover for Escrow charges and he agreed and payed immediately

More sales to us all smiley
Congrats. During outbound do you send the emails one by one or mail merge?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 7:04pm On Aug 18, 2022
Thanks for checking up bro. I am fine and everything is fine here too.
McTeesticks:
@iCauseTrouble
It's been a while on this space man. I've really missed you here. You on a vacation or something??
There's a way your sales alerts motivate me seriously and I miss seeing it here

Hope you are well most of all??

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by YoobaNesan: 7:40pm On Aug 18, 2022
Baba werey grin
You've teleport your trouble go somewhere else.
iCauseTrouble:
Thanks for checking up bro. I am fine and everything is fine here too.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Resuscitate: 8:27pm On Aug 18, 2022
McTeesticks:
Looks like the whois history of a domain name
From what I see, the domain name is available for registration
If it was recently deleted from a marketplace, personally, I wouldn't touch it. Most likely a Domainer struggled with the name without a sale
Thanks very much bro, I appreciate. So it's risky to register a newly dropped name en? Chai!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sally49: 9:49pm On Aug 18, 2022
Resuscitate:

Thanks very much bro, I appreciate. So it's risky to register a newly dropped name en? Chai!

No.he was not telling u that you should not reg newly dropped domain.what he was trying to say is if the domain had been regd for 4 times and dropped 3 times according to the stats you showed.and the said domain had been in market for that period of time;it means those that bought it found it difficult to sell.
That is why they dropped it every year.In that case it unwise to buy such a domain..Shikena

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Resuscitate: 10:47pm On Aug 18, 2022
sally49:

No.he was not telling u that you should not reg newly dropped domain.what he was trying to say is if the domain had been regd for 4 times and dropped 3 times according to the stats you showed.and the said domain had been in market for that period of time;it means those that bought it found it difficult to sell.
That is why they dropped it every year.In that case it unwise to buy such a domain..Shikena
Wow! Thanks for this clear explanation. I understand the point clearly now!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Domainer1999: 3:54am On Aug 19, 2022
Make person answer this Abeg?

Domainer1999:
Do Geegpay, Sudo offer virtual/physical cards, what's their monthly limit?

Who buys Domain with Nigerian Dom account cards, are they effective?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jerry59: 6:10am On Aug 19, 2022
Domainer1999:
Make person answer this Abeg?

They are dollar cards, I'm not sure there's a limit. Note however that it's black market rate.

Modified: Here's geegpay's

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ogomilekan: 6:13am On Aug 19, 2022
edogu:
tongue
This is a more viable option. Do you have any pay pal vendor one can trust?
you can trust me 7 -0 8 2 -6 9- 3 7 3 7
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Deji1510: 8:52am On Aug 19, 2022
I'm currently l!quidating the following domains for 4k each. you can dm if you have interest in any of them. All are in (dot com).
Woodstock / Family / Dentist
Brooklyn/Car/Wash
Austin/Texas/Tax
Bar/And/Grill/Austin
Phoenix/Live/Music
California/Horseback/Riding
Jewelry/Store/Atlanta
Solar/Installation/Company
Tour/Gettysburg
North/Phoenix/Apartments
Boutique/Nashville
Property/Manager/Albuquerque
Maine/Optometrist
Scooter/Houston
Medical/Supplies/San/Antonio
Louisville/Bike/Shop
Medical/Supplies/Austin
Live/Music/Dallas
Scooters/Orlando
Albuquerque/Personal/Training
Dog/Grooming/Seattle
Plumber/Knoxville
California/Recycler
Probate/Lawyers/Brooklyn
Apartment/Rental/Houston
Junkyards/Houston
Drug/Rehab/VT
Chicago/Professional/Movers
Dumpster/Rentals/Louisiana
Canton/Chiropractors
Dog/Grooming/Boise
Temp/Agency/Phoenix
San/Antonio/Yoga/Studio
Car/Service/Bronx
Prepurchase/Car/Inspections
Solar/Panels/Virginia
Solar/Panel/Virginia
Buy/Here/Pay/Here/Chicago
Solar/Panels/Massachusetts
Pain/Management/Delaware
Southlake/Chiropractor
Lakeland/Family/Dentist
Dallas/Medical/Supplies
Sacramento/Coworking/Space
Dallas/Coworking/Space
Pain/Management/Jersey/City
Landscaping/Alabama
Mover/Phoenix
Oakland/Vegan

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 9:27am On Aug 19, 2022
At the above poster selling his domains, I don't want to quote you, to avoid indexing, but hope you are not giving up.

You got some nice names, but the price is are asking for should be reseller price and 4k maybe too much for reseller price of geo names, which am sure you must have outbounded.

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 10:27am On Aug 19, 2022
Congrats to all recent sellers. Always take care of your health as you constantly sit down and work on your smartphone or laptop and your eyes too. Health is wealth.

More opportunities are springing up in domaining as more and more aspiring online entrepreneurs flush with cash want to start their own businesses on the World Wide Web.

Brandable domains and EMD (exact match domain) are picking up seriously and you can use this thread to pick the brains of the gurus. Don't see it as strenuous work reading from page one. As you read, the light bulb will suddenly shine on you and show you the direction you should go.

As for brandables, work with domain name ideas that are less than 10 characters but 8 or less is great. Think of Twitter, WhatsApp, Facebook, Google.com

Above all, life itself is risk. Take calculated risk and invest in yourself and education. Hire a coach if need be in order to reduce the steep learning curve and detours. I was humbled when one of my students sent me this WhatsApp message as attached. Things like this keeps us going.

But if you don't have the fund, spend time and effort online and glean free information to know the process and the system of domain names for sale. Believe it or not, there is an art and science of how to buy and sell domain names.

There are a lot of two-word combinations that have not been explored as brandable domain names. Out of curiosity, I picked a domain name idea few days ago and submitted to Squadhelp and it was approved for $2,399 as attached. If I had known, I would have registered it myself and just put it at Afternic for $998.

Hit the pavement and make money online. We'll all succeed come rain or sunshine!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 10:33am On Aug 19, 2022
Promxy94:
At the above poster selling his domains, I don't want to quote you, to avoid indexing, but hope you are not giving up.

You got some nice names, but the price is are asking for should be reseller price and 4k maybe too much for reseller price of geo names, which am sure you must have outbounded.

@Promxy94, you should know Deji1510 now? He is not giving up. He is only divesting.

In business, you restrategize from time to time to keep liquid and afloat.

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by meetme01: 10:34am On Aug 19, 2022
Deji1510

Let's work together.
Let me outband these domains for you. Let's deal
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Deji1510: 10:43am On Aug 19, 2022
Promxy94:

I'm not giving up. I don't really have enough time to work on them all. They are even more than these.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2941) (2942) (2943) (2944) (2945) (2946) (2947) ... (3310) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: cdor777 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.