Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,108 members, 7,818,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2942) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3553560 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2939) (2940) (2941) (2942) (2943) (2944) (2945) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by golamike: 11:04am On Aug 16, 2022
Contact me for your email scraping services at very affordable prices (Geo and EMD domains).

Sources: Gmaps, Yellow pages & search engines (Google, Bing etc)

All emails to be verified.

Geo - #400
EMD - #800

WhatsApp - 09157906580
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by konkonbilo(m): 11:15am On Aug 16, 2022
Reading the last 3 pages seems this online business is going on well for you guys. I'm a novice in this thing and have no idea or how to go about it. Please who can put me through or can share a link or something somewhere to get some materials to read to learn about it. I really need another hustle as the first no de green for me. Please help a brother.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by konkonbilo(m): 11:18am On Aug 16, 2022
oprah007:
Been a while here. I was fortunate to know this platform during the 2020 Covid 19 lockdown. Had a tutorial with boss Iyke and a month after, I started benefiting from this knowledge. I got married with Domain money grin, Bought my first land and started building, now about to roof my 3bedroom. Had my son last year and we are doing fine. I abandoned domaining for a while when wifey started complaining about addiction to my phone. I had to explain it all to her to let her know where the money is coming from. Now she understands and even push me to do more. We search for quality domains together now on weekends. I am back to my beloved Domain flipping and God has blessed me within my 2 months return.

SALES REPORT

TopRealtorMiami//king
SV: DAN
BIN: 599$
SP: 400$
HT: 3 weeks.

More sales to us all in Jesus name.
Your story is inspiring. Me too want to be like you. I'd like you to mentor me. I'm a novice, I don't have any idea how to go about it or where to start from. I just want to make a honest living

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by eduevolutionnow(m): 11:35am On Aug 16, 2022
Gpexchange:
Checkings
Ok, thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Zigla: 12:01pm On Aug 16, 2022
symbuul:

Okay chief. Outbound more let's see how it goes. A sale could be lurking in the corner wink
I will try once more on the name. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:04pm On Aug 16, 2022
konkonbilo:
Your story is inspiring. Me too want to be like you. I'd like you to mentor me. I'm a novice, I don't have any idea how to go about it or where to start from. I just want to make a honest living
Check the first Page and contact the Op for mentorship or visit Julanky

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by UrVillagePpl: 12:07pm On Aug 16, 2022
moneymind:

I tried SAV auction and I must say the result was very disappointing, I lost some good names for pennies. Sold MetaGem.xyz for $2, Bank247.xyz for $1, NFTsecure.xyz for $5 if I remember correctly, now these names are listed for around $8000 each at DAN. I wouldn't really recommend it, I am experimenting with Godaddy auctions now though.

Those are some really nice names.
Sold too cheap.

Were you the former owner?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by UrVillagePpl: 12:08pm On Aug 16, 2022
moneymind:

I tried SAV auction and I must say the result was very disappointing, I lost some good names for pennies. Sold MetaGem.xyz for $2, Bank247.xyz for $1, NFTsecure.xyz for $5 if I remember correctly, now these names are listed for around $8000 each at DAN. I wouldn't really recommend it, I am experimenting with Godaddy auctions now though.

Sold too cheap.

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Spiritualizt: 12:20pm On Aug 16, 2022
oprah007:
Been a while here. I was fortunate to know this platform during the 2020 Covid 19 lockdown. Had a tutorial with boss Iyke and a month after, I started benefiting from this knowledge. I got married with Domain money grin, Bought my first land and started building, now about to roof my 3bedroom. Had my son last year and we are doing fine. I abandoned domaining for a while when wifey started complaining about addiction to my phone. I had to explain it all to her to let her know where the money is coming from. Now she understands and even push me to do more. We search for quality domains together now on weekends. I am back to my beloved Domain flipping and God has blessed me within my 2 months return.

SALES REPORT

TopRealtorMiami//king
SV: DAN
BIN: 599$
SP: 400$
HT: 3 weeks.

More sales to us all in Jesus name.
These are the life-changing tales we like to hear

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Votumejero(m): 12:34pm On Aug 16, 2022
Hello house... Please is it only Zenith dollar account I can pay into using grey? That's the only option I'm seeing!

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by rty6072(m): 12:35pm On Aug 16, 2022
Good day bosses in the house, please which website can I list my (dot ng) domain on?

I bought that domain on whogohost

Please house kindly suggest me where I can list it for sale

Domain name (skincare dot ng)

Thanks in anticipation.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Zigla: 12:47pm On Aug 16, 2022
rty6072:
Good day bosses in the house, please which website can I list my (dot ng) domain on?

I bought that domain on whogohost

Please house kindly suggest me where I can list it for sale

Domain name (skincare dot ng)

Thanks in anticipation.
LoL... Bro, start from page one or contact the op asap!

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 12:48pm On Aug 16, 2022
Why would you want to pay into grey?? Are you trying to send money to someone in another country?
Votumejero:
Hello house... Please is it only Zenith dollar account I can pay into using grey? That's the only option I'm seeing!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by SKhanmi: 1:10pm On Aug 16, 2022
Votumejero:

For a dollar account, yes. For a naira denominated one, no.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Slimdan360: 1:23pm On Aug 16, 2022
Please house, what do you all think of this domain medicalsblog dot com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 1:33pm On Aug 16, 2022
Slimdan360:
Please house, what do you all think of this domain medicalsblog dot com
Not good.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Votumejero(m): 1:37pm On Aug 16, 2022
Gpexchange:
Why would you want to pay into grey?? Are you trying to send money to someone in another country?

I'm trying to withdraw/receive into a dollar account.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Slimdan360: 1:38pm On Aug 16, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
Not good.
Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Votumejero(m): 1:40pm On Aug 16, 2022
SKhanmi:

For a dollar account, yes. For a naira denominated one, no.

Yikes!... Eye opener.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 2:39pm On Aug 16, 2022
Oh I see..then the person up is correct
Votumejero:

I'm trying to withdraw/receive into a dollar account.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Vikkoh(m): 3:48pm On Aug 16, 2022
Jimneighbour:
or try linking your card to Paypal and use Epik, Name cheap or Porkbun to register the domain name

Bro this PayPal I go like open one.
I've been checking through pages online but I haven't seen a comprehensive article on opening one that'd work for me as a Nigerian.
You fit direct me abeg?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Omobola121(f): 3:58pm On Aug 16, 2022
One day, I will get this domain stuff. Please anyone that can help with any materials or guidance will be well appreciated. I have been learning on my own but kinda difficult.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Avast(m): 4:29pm On Aug 16, 2022
eduevolutionnow:

Good morning bro. My Gpb account has been approved. Should i choose checkings or savings in the account type?
When did you apply for the Gpb, I did mine on Thursday and yet to be approved
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by dayo2hot: 5:20pm On Aug 16, 2022
Hi guys, pls who is an expert in building of website and SEO. I get one client.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by gentlewind(m): 5:45pm On Aug 16, 2022
dayo2hot:

One of my brothers is good at that web design, let's talk about it,

IdeaPro is SEO guru

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by eduevolutionnow(m): 6:11pm On Aug 16, 2022
Avast:

When did you apply for the Gpb, I did mine on Thursday and yet to be approved
I applied for mine last week wednesday.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Avast(m): 6:25pm On Aug 16, 2022
eduevolutionnow:

I applied for mine last week wednesday.
So I should just be expecting their mail tomorrow then, thanks.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by moneymind: 7:06pm On Aug 16, 2022
UrVillagePpl:

Sold too cheap.

Yeah, I registered them.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Agent95(m): 10:43pm On Aug 16, 2022
dayo2hot:

Let's talk. I can handle web development and SEO Writing.

Over 35 page 1 contents on Google for 2022 alone in finance, crypto, Agri, tech and commerce

08127159139 WhatsApp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by schullten: 2:47am On Aug 17, 2022
Welcome back.

oprah007:

My gomoney monthly limit is currently 100$. I don't know if this is applicable to all their cards or just a few. So check the limit of your own card.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ELEYIofNigeria: 7:05am On Aug 17, 2022
konkonbilo:
Reading the last 3 pages seems this online business is going on well for you guys. I'm a novice in this thing and have no idea or how to go about it. Please who can put me through or can share a link or something somewhere to get some materials to read to learn about it. I really need another hustle as the first no de green for me. Please help a brother.
i am following

(1) (2) (3) ... (2939) (2940) (2941) (2942) (2943) (2944) (2945) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Tanjiro and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.