Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2947) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3555067 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2944) (2945) (2946) (2947) (2948) (2949) (2950) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by erjo: 5:48pm On Aug 22, 2022
dayo2hot:

Thanks bro. Can I search for Realtors too?

Sure

Use; real estate agents, realtors, realty,
Homes; home buyers; home rentals

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by dayo2hot: 5:58pm On Aug 22, 2022
erjo:

Sure

Use; real estate agents, realtors, realty
Homes; home buyers; home rentals

Wagbayii bro. Thank you

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Avast(m): 6:00pm On Aug 22, 2022
dayo2hot:

Thanks bro. Can I search for Realtors too?

Sure

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Babalakin(m): 7:10pm On Aug 22, 2022
Nimi247:
Few Sales Report to motivate someone

Fine/Florida/Homes//com
HT-6mnths
Picked from ED
Sold $499 (BIN) Afternic
Inbound
Congrats bro. Do you use moz rank in your ED filters? I see the name has 1.4 moz rank on dapachecker.org

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mazizitonene(m): 7:50pm On Aug 22, 2022
mazizitonene:
This Particular Ideaspro, i have received complaints from two newbies at different times who paid for his digital marketing course and were left hanging and dissapointed. They wanted to come here and drag him but i asked them to hold on fess.......but e be like him cup don dey full. with the over 30 likes i am seeing for this comment, seems they are a few more others that have been victim to this dubious practice, but silent. Probably because of his "perceived status" on this thread.

personally, i think He's more of an information market.er.....
so i made this post two days ago and it was removed by anti spam bot due to some trigger words. Had to contact the admins. checked now to see it's back up. so mr ideaspro, kindly repent of this attitude. thanks

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by golamike: 8:00pm On Aug 22, 2022
Contact me for your email scraping services at very affordable prices (Geo and EMD domains).

Sources: Gmaps, Yellow pages & search engines (Google, Bing etc)

All emails to be verified.

Geo - #400
EMD - #800

WhatsApp - 09157906580
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by narite: 9:16pm On Aug 22, 2022
mazizitonene:

so i made this post two days ago and it was removed by anti spam bot due to some trigger words. Had to contact the admins. checked now to see it's back up. so mr ideaspro, kindly repent of this attitude. thanks
I wanted to give that guy a perfect response after telling me he has been making money online since 2007 while I was in Kindergarten. I just decided to ignore. That guy is full mouth, the tips he gives about domaining are wacks...I can bet my balls that the gurus in this thread silently laughed when he dishes out tips on how to pick domain. Most just decided to leave him be because of that “perceived status” you mentioned. Yes, he knows things but they are not from personal experience, probably; he read it up from somewhere. He his absolutely Fake!!!!

12 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nimi247: 2:27am On Aug 23, 2022
Babalakin:

Congrats bro. Do you use moz rank in your ED filters? I see the name has 1.4 moz rank on dapachecker.org

Thank you bruh. Yes i use moz rank and some other related metrics.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Babalakin(m): 2:41am On Aug 23, 2022
Nimi247:

Thank you bruh. Yes i use moz rank and some other related metrics.
pls which of these 2 give accurate results, websiteseochecker//com or dapachecker//org.

Also,I noticed the CustomSignsLA has 55% spam score on dapachecker yet it sold. Does it mean these metics don't matter?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ogomilekan: 3:04am On Aug 23, 2022
Buy and sell your PayPal funds at an affordable rate � 7 0- 8- 2 - 6- 9 -3- 7 - 3 7
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by riqmarol(m): 4:17am On Aug 23, 2022
Pls help out here. How do I go about this

1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 6:35am On Aug 23, 2022
Babalakin:
pls which of these 2 give accurate results, websiteseochecker//com or dapachecker//org.

Also,I noticed the CustomSignsLA has 55% spam score on dapachecker yet it sold. Does it mean these metics don't matter?

If am to advice you, I would have kept quite, but just want to chip this in. If you follow all this metrics, you will not buy a name o.

Forget all this metrics I have sold different names which metric am I checking. Once you learn how to get good names, your buyer will see the need to buy the name. "Na una they make this business look stressful".

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 6:37am On Aug 23, 2022
riqmarol:

Download dingtone and call with it.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Shashar: 7:23am On Aug 23, 2022
riqmarol:
List the name on Epik,contact the customer care with the screenshot and phone number of buyer,tell them to help call buyer and close the deal.But if you have a foreign number,you can call. Atimes they just want to be sure it's not a scam, so they need to hear your voice on the phone. A buyer once requested for my Facebook name,added and chated me before paying for the domain. We are still friends till today and the domain is used as his business website.
Goodluck...

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by MrPADDY(m): 7:30am On Aug 23, 2022
riqmarol:
Let's set up a verified Google Voice (USA phone number) on your android device for free calls to the USA. You can as well use the phone number to create a USA Whatsapp or Telegram account in case your buyer prefers video chats.
https://paddydigital.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by rivoltare: 7:48am On Aug 23, 2022
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by viktor88: 7:49am On Aug 23, 2022
mazizitonene:

He's an information marketer

8 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Booktree: 8:28am On Aug 23, 2022
$190 PayPal funds available.. rate 600/$. GnS

Dm on WhatsApp: 08106834147. SOLD
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nimi247: 8:32am On Aug 23, 2022
Babalakin:

Basically i do not major on metrics, once i get maximum end users, how rich the keyword is then i can generate a good precision domain name.

I love real estate keywords and i have had a good STR with those keywords.

My advice: the model above is just what works for me and they are subject to change the more i explore in this domain field.
Thanks

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nimi247: 8:34am On Aug 23, 2022
riqmarol:

I may be of help. Kindly reach out.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Egelife(m): 9:03am On Aug 23, 2022
Become a Globalbet Super Agent at the comfort of your home (you don't necessarily need to have a bet shop.

Globalbet being the major service provider for most betting company in Nigeria will directly fund agents administrator's account with up to 300% of their deposited capital which they will in turn sell at their discretion.
Setting up an administrator's account is totally free and takes just 25 minutes max.

You can check out the platform-

https://globalbet.virtual-horizon.com/client/shop.jsp

using this dummy account-
Username- Global21
Password- vaT5ym

For account setup and more information on this service, contact the Business Development Manager-09022998219 (Whatsapp only)
(Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share)
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by soliufiljannah(m): 9:33am On Aug 23, 2022
//For fellow newbies.

If you are a newbie and you are buying names like medicals//blog//com, skin//care //ng e t.c
Don't feel bad about the negative review, but registering such names is part of the process. It's now up to you to improve. You cannot achieve anything online without first passing through a rigorous learning phase, and then making a load of Investments in money and time.
What I believe most newbies of newbies are missing is lack of knowledge about types of domain names. The first set of domain I registered include laundry//service//provider, affordable//woods//products. I didn't even know what category of domain names they belonged to then. I saw they were cool and can easily be applied in so so services and I went for it. Before I registered those names, I have literarily read the whole thread but I didn't pay attention to the types of domain that was selling daily (geo domains). When I realized geo domains were always selling, I decided to research by searching past sales here and on aisabdomains dot com, and try other cities on them. Sometimes I use GoDaddy appraisal tool and check the list of sold domains there to check if any is deleted and available again (I regged and sold a domain in this case). After this I was able to pick 2 geo domains, and sold one within 2 weeks, and the other after 365days.

Note: Because you listed Miami//Dentist for $350 doesn't mean it will sell asap. This is domaining.
If you have a good name and you expect it to sell asap but it doesn't, just list on Afternic for a higher price and forget about it.
Because you registered 10 domains in a month doesn't mean you will sell 7, and because you registered 5 doesn't mean you won't sell 4.
In domaining keep notice of your Investments. Make analysis of your Investments and sales. Know what factors/feature(s) is responsible for your sales and which is responsible for your drought, then make a strategic decision.
//Namaste

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Babalakin(m): 9:36am On Aug 23, 2022
[/b]
Promxy94:
[/b]"Na una they make this business look stressful"[b]
[/b]LOL I'm just learning bro. I see it here sometimes where people talk about checking spam score . No need for the bolded . Lol
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Babalakin(m): 9:50am On Aug 23, 2022
Nimi247:

Basically i do not major on metrics, once i get maximum end users, how rich the keyword is then i can generate a good precision domain name.

I love real estate keywords and i have had a good STR with those keywords.

My advice: the model above is just what works for me and they are subject to change the more i explore in this domain field.
Thanks
thanks a million boss, advice taken.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Slimdan360: 12:50pm On Aug 23, 2022
soliufiljannah:
//For fellow newbies.

If you are a newbie and you are buying names like medicals//blog//com, skin//care //ng e t.c
Don't feel bad about the negative review, but registering such names is part of the process. It's now up to you to improve. You cannot achieve anything online without first passing through a rigorous learning phase, and then making a load of Investments in money and time.
What I believe most newbies of newbies are missing is lack of knowledge about types of domain names. The first set of domain I registered include laundry//service//provider, affordable//woods//products. I didn't even know what category of domain names they belonged to then. I saw they were cool and can easily be applied in so so services and I went for it. Before I registered those names, I have literarily read the whole thread but I didn't pay attention to the types of domain that was selling daily (geo domains). When I realized geo domains were always selling, I decided to research by searching past sales here and on aisabdomains dot com, and try other cities on them. Sometimes I use GoDaddy appraisal tool and check the list of sold domains there to check if any is deleted and available again (I regged and sold a domain in this case). After this I was able to pick 2 geo domains, and sold one within 2 weeks, and the other after 365days.

Note: Because you listed Miami//Dentist for $350 doesn't mean it will sell asap. This is domaining.
If you have a good name and you expect it to sell asap but it doesn't, just list on Afternic for a higher price and forget about it.
Because you registered 10 domains in a month doesn't mean you will sell 7, and because you registered 5 doesn't mean you won't sell 4.
In domaining keep notice of your Investments. Make analysis of your Investments and sales. Know what factors/feature(s) is responsible for your sales and which is responsible for your drought, then make a strategic decision.
//Namaste
Thanks for this sir
Is Californiaplumbingsupply dot com a Geo domain?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by soliufiljannah(m): 1:10pm On Aug 23, 2022
Slimdan360:

Thanks for this sir
Is Californiaplumbingsupply dot com a Geo domain?
Yes boss. Any domain having a city or state name in it is a geo domain.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by CornOak(m): 1:30pm On Aug 23, 2022
dayo2hot:
Good day guys, please geo domain with keyword " Apartments" what other keywords can I search for when looking for end users.

Realtors, Realty, Real Estate Company, Real Estate Agents, Real Estate Services, Apartment Rentals, Rental Apartments, Luxury Apartments, Apartment Rental Agency, Cheap Apartments, Luxury Homes, Home Sales, Home Rentals.

19 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Slimdan360: 1:34pm On Aug 23, 2022
soliufiljannah:

Yes boss. Any domain having a city or state name in it is a geo domain.
Thanks alot sir
Do you consider the domain a good one, I recently bought it
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jaymidas001: 2:05pm On Aug 23, 2022
Booktree:
$190 PayPal funds available.. rate 600/$. GnS

Dm on WhatsApp: 08106834147. SOLD

Please is your buyer on this thread, would like to have his/her contact.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Legalverify: 3:07pm On Aug 23, 2022
Bring all wise (formerly transfer wise) funds …
Rate: N630/dollar

Your wise must be able to send payment as wire transfer to my USA bank account (domestic wire or international wire)

Least amount - 100$

Reach me on WhatsApp or call: +234-706-457*12*75

(1) (2) (3) ... (2944) (2945) (2946) (2947) (2948) (2949) (2950) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: TLrboss(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.